BY WET N WILD #88 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
perris
I really like the colors but the quality is very poor. They don't have much pigmentation. It does crease even with a eye primer. There's only like some colors that actually had a pigmentation . I would not buy this again
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Bloomer, WI
This palette was only five dollars! It was something that I could buy and if it didn't work well, I wasn't really out on any money, but I ended up loving the colors. Very pigamented. I originally bought it because I wanted to try a burgundy color which this palette has. Not disappointed at all.
Laura J.
Laura J.
Maryville, TN
I'm disappointed because it has beautiful colors but no pigment what so ever . When I apply it it does not show up , you can't tell what I've just done . It was cheap however but it's animal cruelty free and pretty colors so I thought it was we worth a shot !
Tommy M.
Tommy M.
San Antonio , TX
Recently picked up this pallet at target . I have a few high end pallets but I find myself using this pallet more! Great pigment not to much fall out . A little shimmering but if you use in the right places looks great !
Lexy L.
Lexy L.
This eyeshadow palette is so cute and sooo pretty for being wet n wild it's a dupe for a lot of high end eyeshadow palette and I highly recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a cheap but good eyeshadow palette
Louise A.
Louise A.
Lacey
A new cheap go to shadow selection. No complaints on the Shimmer Shadows. They blend evenly and apply easily however the matte Shadows especially the darker ones are hard to apply and hard to blend. Making it impossible to do anything smokey with this palette.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
I own two of these palettes and they are both gorgeous very pigment blend so easily and are creamy and smooth this is the second time I can say that the drugstore specifically wet n wild are stepping up the eyeshadow game
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Milesburg , PA
I'm obsessed with this palette. The pigmentation is outstanding. They are so metallic and have such a blinding chrome like finish. You get so many amazing shades for $6. You really can't beat it. I highly recommend it.
Astrid F.
Astrid F.
Bay Shore, NY
I love the color combination of this palette so much. It works great for my brown eyes. I especially bought this palette for the plum shade because I don't have anything like it. This palette has the perfect pigmentation for a drugstore eyeshadow palette.
Juan Rafael H.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
I LOVE this palette. The colors are pigmented, rich, and highly
blendable. This beats my UD Naked 3 palette, hands down. It's a dupe -
but they did it better. The lighter shades *are* quite light, and not
particularly pigmented - that's how they are supposed to be. They are
intended as a sheer wash. You can layer them over other colors, or wear
them alone for a hint of color, for nearly undetectable lid contouring.
Walgreens has WNW buy one get one 1/3 off right now - and Ardell lashes
are BOGO, if you're into lashes.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?