BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Emily L.
Nice beginner pallet. It is very dark toned. Mostly matte but does have one beautiful light pink shimmery eyeshadow to die for. Doesn't blend super well but does last.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
I LOVE this palette. The colors are pigmented, rich, and highly
blendable. This beats my UD Naked 3 palette, hands down. It's a dupe -
but they did it better. The lighter shades *are* quite light, and not
particularly pigmented - that's how they are supposed to be. They are
intended as a sheer wash. You can layer them over other colors, or wear
them alone for a hint of color, for nearly undetectable lid contouring.
Walgreens has WNW buy one get one 1/3 off right now - and Ardell lashes
are BOGO, if you're into lashes.
Lacey P.
Pensacola, FL
I love wet and wild and I love this eye shadow palette. Has the best colors, goes really good with my green eyes. Lasts a really long time wgen I use a primer and the pigment is pretty good.
Shantina S.
Ava, MO
Great product at a great price. The colors go with everything, every natural looking and not made up. I am a natural color kind of girl. Stays on for a long time. Would recommend this product to everyone. It feels and looks like an expensive make up product.
Erika P.
Jackson Hts, NY
This palette has amazing colors . You could definitely create a variety of eye looks with this palette. The packaging is very classy . The eye shadows are pretty long lasting. I would recommend because it's very affordable.
Krystal D.
This is the drug store eyeshadow palette I use to create natural or bold looks. Pros of this palette are it's well pigmented and affordable, and it's long lasting. As long as you use a primer, this product will stay on for up to 4-6 hours. There's a nice balance of mattes and shimmers as well.
A'erial B.
Austin
Nice palette for simple natural use. A little goes a long way for application. Not too much fall out. Very pigmented. Purchased at at local Walmart and at Walgreens. Would purchased again it's not a bad product at all!!
Bridget H.
Some of the shades in this palette are really pigmented and totally compare to the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. However, some other shades in this palette aren't as great of quality and aren't as pigmented. Although I would still recommend this palette because it's inexpensive price is worth it for the shades that are amazing in this palette!
Laura J.
Maryville, TN
I'm disappointed because it has beautiful colors but no pigment what so ever . When I apply it it does not show up , you can't tell what I've just done . It was cheap however but it's animal cruelty free and pretty colors so I thought it was we worth a shot !
Vedith d.
Mckee, KY
Love these colors So many to pick from
And light to match any tone..
Love this
Wears great
Can wear all day long and many colors to choose from light or dark shades
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?