BY WET N WILD #95 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Cheyenne F.
Midlothian, TX
I use this pallets every single day I love the tones! I especially appreciate the guides on the back of the package that gives you images of different ways of using the colors to add to your style! I've had mine for over a year and still haven't had to replace it yet!
Ayianna P.
I love this palette you can make great looks with it . It's very adorable you can find this product at Walmart . It's very pigmented so that's a plus but for over all yes I would buy again !!
Ashley K.
Orlando, FL
I keep this in my everyday bag! So affordable, so pigmented. The color payoff is nice. The packaging is ok, the little brush it comes with I do not use. The colors are so blendable, easy to use. Great for beginners who want to try good makeup. I will def be purchasing again.
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
This eyeshadow palette has not disappointed! I snagged this at Walmart on a whim, and with my Hazel eyes it's definitely makes them POP! Some shades do not last as long as others, but there are two shades that are definitely worth re-purchasing the whole palette for!
Evadne H.
I love this eyeshadow palette and use it on a daily basis. I got it at Walmart for about $6 and it is well worth the price. I use these glittery pink toned eye shadows when I'm going out with friends. I would recommend this for someone experimenting with eyeshadow
Guadalupe G.
I have soooo many palettes but this is definitely one of my favorites. The burgundy shade is what drew me in and for 5 dollars I can't complain! All shadows are pigmented and easy to blend, with the exception of the pink shimmery one, which I don't use anyway. I would really recommend this for everyday use.
Sabrina S.
I absolutely love nude colors so when I saw that Wet n Wild had a nude eyeshadow palette I had to get it. I do not regret my desicion because the colors are so beautiful and are NUDE. I recommend everyone should try this palete if you want a nude/natural look!
Kara P.
Radford, VA
If you love the look and colors in those eyeshadow pallets, but don't want to pay the price look no further. Wet N Wild has two Au Natural color pallets for under $10.00.
They blend easily for a day or night time look.
My favorite are the burgundy hues, but all colors accentuate all faces.
Shawn A.
Land o lakes, FL
This is a great travel eye palette! I love all the shades and can use it for a professional understated look or a smoky eye. The natural colors really go great with my green eyes! And since it's so affordable, I leave one at home and take one on the go!
Gillian H.
I've used Wet n Wild eyeshadows before and really enjoyed them, however this palette was not representative of Wet n Wild quality. The mattes are pretty patchy and the shimmers are only powder with some glitter in them, which pains me to say since I love their normal 8 or 3 pan palettes. Very disappointed.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?