Add a Photo

#70 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (80)
Di M.
Di M.

This palette has great colors and endless possibilities of combinations. It lasts all day with ought fall out or creasing.
Kristle L.
Kristle L.

Pigment is nice...not super pigmented. Smooth and creamy application. Purchased at Walgreens and have used it a few times.
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
Crescent Spgs, KY

I love wet n wild period! They always have great colors that blend and match well together! They last longer than most too
Karina M.
Karina M.

I really love it, the colors are so pigmented and easy to blend. And the best of all is the low price for a high quality.
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
New Castle, DE

I love this pallette I have been using it a lot lately and it really does the trick especially for the price its a steal.
Paris B.
Paris B.

All this colors are so beautiful I love the the glitter ones I sometime use it as a highlighter and it looks so beautiful
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Noble, OK

this is my go to drug store palette that is totally worth the price. the colors are great, and they stay on well enough.
Lio L.
Lio L.
Vallejo, CA

Really pigmented i love the colors. Easy to use and blrnd. The only thing that i didnt like was the "brush" it came with
Paola G.
Paola G.
Richardson, TX

Love this pallet. I love te colors and they work perfectly with my skin tone. I used them daily and will keep using it.
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
Oak Park, MI

Me personally love nude colors. I could live off of them. But this is a really pretty color. And it won't let you down.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?