BY WET N WILD #61 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
  • How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lo...Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA
Lacey P.
Lacey P.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love wet and wild and I love this eye shadow palette. Has the best colors, goes really good with my green eyes. Lasts a really long time wgen I use a primer and the pigment is pretty good.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Nice beginner pallet. It is very dark toned. Mostly matte but does have one beautiful light pink shimmery eyeshadow to die for. Doesn't blend super well but does last.
Shantina S.
Shantina S.
Ava, MO
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Great product at a great price. The colors go with everything, every natural looking and not made up. I am a natural color kind of girl. Stays on for a long time. Would recommend this product to everyone. It feels and looks like an expensive make up product.
Erika P.
Erika P.
Jackson Hts, NY
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palette has amazing colors . You could definitely create a variety of eye looks with this palette. The packaging is very classy . The eye shadows are pretty long lasting. I would recommend because it's very affordable.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Bloomer, WI
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palette was only five dollars! It was something that I could buy and if it didn't work well, I wasn't really out on any money, but I ended up loving the colors. Very pigamented. I originally bought it because I wanted to try a burgundy color which this palette has. Not disappointed at all.
Laura J.
Laura J.
Maryville, TN
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I'm disappointed because it has beautiful colors but no pigment what so ever . When I apply it it does not show up , you can't tell what I've just done . It was cheap however but it's animal cruelty free and pretty colors so I thought it was we worth a shot !
Lexy L.
Lexy L.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This eyeshadow palette is so cute and sooo pretty for being wet n wild it's a dupe for a lot of high end eyeshadow palette and I highly recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a cheap but good eyeshadow palette
Amber T.
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This eyeshadow palette has not disappointed! I snagged this at Walmart on a whim, and with my Hazel eyes it's definitely makes them POP! Some shades do not last as long as others, but there are two shades that are definitely worth re-purchasing the whole palette for!
Louise A.
Louise A.
Lacey
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
A new cheap go to shadow selection. No complaints on the Shimmer Shadows. They blend evenly and apply easily however the matte Shadows especially the darker ones are hard to apply and hard to blend. Making it impossible to do anything smokey with this palette.
Tommy M.
Tommy M.
San Antonio , Texas
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Recently picked up this pallet at target . I have a few high end pallets but I find myself using this pallet more! Great pigment not to much fall out . A little shimmering but if you use in the right places looks great !
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
April G.
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?