Add a Photo

#94 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (89)
Kenzie S.
Kenzie S.
April 23, 2017, 10:46 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Nudes are my personal favorite eyeshadow color. They work so well both day and night, and go with any outfit. I love this palette because it has all the nudes you could ever want!
Cassidy L.
Cassidy L.
April 25, 2017, 11:19 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I use this pallet on the daily. The black is to die for. It is amazingly pigmented and at a very cheap price! It stays on all through the night and looks so cute! I will use this pallet always and forever!
Wasi B.
Wasi B.
March 25, 2017, 7:30 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Great palette for everyday look! Perfect for a daytime smoker eye look! Easy application! I've used this for my everyday look to the office! The packaging is okay. For a drugstore makeup, I'd say why not!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Feb. 24, 2017, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love the colors for a neutral palette. Very easy to apply and useS. Price is great for the amount of product you get. I have blue eyes and these colors make them stand out. I would recommend to anyone.
Feb. 11, 2017, 11:01 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Very great product, especially for the price. Reminds me a lot of the naked 3. I would much rather buy this over that considering the price difference. I love wet & wild products they never fail me!
Macy B.
Macy B.
Yakima
May 18, 2017, 12:11 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Decent pigmentation, blendable, and not a ton of fall out. They are not shadows that wow me and I don't find myself reaching for them often. I do find the darker colors to be especially blendable.
Jazzmine F.
Jazzmine F.
Bullhead City
Feb. 21, 2017, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is my everyday eyeshadow pallet its super affordable and can find it at any place that sells drug store makeup worth every penny great pigment and long lasting with using a great eyeshadow primer im running out and need to go get this pallet again.
Arabella M.
Arabella M.
Pueblo, CO
April 17, 2017, 6:57 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love that these colors are neutral and not too flashy. Great for those days where you want a more subtle look. I love that the colors that are shimmery aren't too much for a casual makeup day. I definitely would recommend this palette to those who prefer neutral colors.
Ahmaya C.
Ahmaya C.
Feb. 13, 2017, 10 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Amazing! I am a woman of color and all the shadows show up very nice on my skintone! Only 5 bucks aswell!! The shimmers do have a little fall out though
Zaira S.
Zaira S.
April 5, 2017, 3:39 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love this palette reminds me of the naked collection but inexpensive. It's my 1st time using it and I like it. I would recommend it. For the price it is. It's not bad.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA
Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?