Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Ayianna P.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Lily C.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Celina C.See all 103 photos

BY WET N WILD #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me k...I believe it would compliment ... 2 Answers
  • How does this Palette compare to Rimm...I agree, the shadows,work bett... 2 Answers
  • Should I get this? Would it suit my s...Yes it's a beautiful little ey... 3 Answers
Photos (103)
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
June 24, 2017, 11:01 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
The good thing about this palette is the amount of colors, the bad thing is that each color is a different hardness. Some are really really soft while others are very hard and difficult to even get on my brush
Los Angeles, CA
July 20, 2017, 7:11 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I really liked this palette I purchase it yesterday and I think it has great pigmentation for being drugstore. It's only 6.99 at cvs. I really enjoy it blends easily and I would purchase again so far so good!
Fonda J.
Fonda J.
Whiteville, NC
April 18, 2017, 8:32 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Very great product! All the colors are pigmented and very easy to blend. I normally use this product 3-4 times a week and the packaging is nice so that you can see the colors you have to play with! I love it!
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
July 11, 2017, 12:41 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening I love these 2 eyeshadow pallettes. They seriously make me look like I just paid $100 for makeup when in reality I just went to my local Walgreens šŸ˜Š
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
July 1, 2017, 10:18 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Great every day palette for a small price. I wish it had a mirror. It has a nice range of shimmer and mattes but I would like more transition shades. The pan shape is also a bit awkward, but the colors all blend nice and are pretty pigmented.
melanie V.
melanie V.
Spokane, WA
March 29, 2017, 8:14 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I really like the matte colors of this collection. They blend easily and are very pigmented. Seems to last a long time as you don't need much. You can create many looks with pallet. And it's very affordable
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
June 24, 2017, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palate is so great for the price. The colors are so beautiful and bright. Anyone who is new to eyeshadow and want to experiment without breaking the bank then I would highly recommend this. Even if you are a pro you would love this!
Rosie D.
Rosie D.
July 10, 2017, 2:09 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I really love this eye shadow it has very nice pigmentation and is easy to use and apply. It is a very good value and not at all pricey and it has very well and nice packaging. I would recommend it to everyone and my friends and family.
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
Painesville, OH
April 27, 2017, 3:07 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Honestly one of the better drugstore palettes on the market. For only $6 you can't beat it. Most of the shades are super buttery with only a couple chalky ones. Wet n Wild has definitely stepped up their game over the last couple years!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
March 16, 2017, 2:45 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This product is definitely one of my favorite drugstore eyeshadow palettes! The color range is awesome and they blend pretty well. Now that I have a few higher end palettes I don't reach for this one as much, but if you're looking for a good drug store palette this one is awesome!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?