Add a Photo

Photos (77)
Christina H.
Christina H.
joplin, mo

Love this palette. It is an everyday go to that I use in my makeup routine. With having brown eyes this palette works perfectly.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Oxnard, CA

its great for the price, but its not my favorite pallet to use. It lasts an okay amount of time if you use an eye primer first.
Debora T.
Debora T.
Green Brook, NJ

I use this palet like a everyday shadow and its being good result. i oove nude tons. its easy to apply and it last all day long
Lexii F.
Lexii F.
Cape Coral, FL

I absolutely love my nude pallet!! Goinf natural is my thing! The colors fit my skin tone so well and they blend in perfectly!
khristian a.
khristian a.

I like it but I have had so much better from them I hate that I have to use to different thing to get what I want in eyeshadow
The nude eye shadows here are all gorgeous. The pigment could use a bit more but overall the different colors look great on me
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Canyon Lake, TX

I don't use eyeshadow often only for special occasions but when I do I like natural soft colors so this pallet fit me great.
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Dyersburg, TN

The darker colors are awesome, but the lighter ones not so much. They need to show up better and have more shimmer to them.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.

Love it.only downfall is that excess powders fall and cling to face so make sure you use before applying foundation and etc
Laura H.
Laura H.

Best palette I have purchased! Not even kidding about how amazing the pigmentation on these shadows is! Totally recommend!!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA

Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?