BY WET N WILD #88 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Rosario C.
Rosario C.
Austin, TX
My favorite pallet of all time. Has very pretty colors all which are really pigmented. You can go for a very neutral look or a dramatic smokey eye. Some colors are matte and some are shimmery. I would totally buy this again no doubt!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Pooler, GA
I have this now and I absolutely love it because I have blue eyes and these colors work best. I got it from either Walmart or target. I have bought smaller eye shadow packages from them before and I would definitely buy this again!
Marybeth o.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Love this! I honestly can't tell the difference between this palette and the $50 palettes from Sephora. I'm not a big eyeshadow person though, so it makes sense to not invest a ton. It goes on smooth, blends easy and stays put all day.
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
springville, PA
This is my go to pallette. I think it is stunning. The looks are beautiful. There are shimmer and matte colors. The only thing missing is another transition shade. It has dark, highlighter, and one transition that is really pretty. I love the shades and how affordable it is.
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Woodland, CA
This eyeshadow palette is amazing, Go buy it now! The shades are so pigmented. They reminded me of the Anastasia Modern Renaissance shadows. I bought it at Walgreens & I regret not buying it sooner. This palette is also versatile!
Hana C.
Hana C.
San Diego, CA
Most of the shades are very pigmented and nice, however they are slightly dry and can take work to blend. If you are looking for something at a good price point, this is perfect. It is just not one of the best palettes out there.
cameron c.
cameron c.
love love love this palette. it's perfect for an everyday natural look for school or for work. shadows are pigmented and super easy to blend! great price and easy to find at my local drugstores
Carolanne S.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this wet and wild color palette. The colors on it are great. I probably bought it from the dollar store. The only thing I can see them improving as maybe making the pallet bigger. I would definitely recommend it to friends.
Sandra r.
Sandra r.
Stuart, FL
For the price point I would say this is well worth it it is extremely affordable and also easy to apply and blend. Doesn't last that long but it still has a decent pigment to it and I would recommend this if you are on a budget
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Oak Hill, OH
This inexpensive pallet is one of my favorites! The colors are really pigmented and with an eye primer they stay on all day for me! I was worried the shadows would run or not stay put but they don't! Definitely recommend for $6!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?