BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Love this! I honestly can't tell the difference between this palette and the $50 palettes from Sephora. I'm not a big eyeshadow person though, so it makes sense to not invest a ton. It goes on smooth, blends easy and stays put all day.
Carmen R.
Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening I love these 2 eyeshadow pallettes. They seriously make me look like I just paid $100 for makeup when in reality I just went to my local Walgreens ūüėä
Rebecca L.
Pooler, GA
I have this now and I absolutely love it because I have blue eyes and these colors work best. I got it from either Walmart or target. I have bought smaller eye shadow packages from them before and I would definitely buy this again!
Jacqueline D.
Springville, PA
This is my go to pallette. I think it is stunning. The looks are beautiful. There are shimmer and matte colors. The only thing missing is another transition shade. It has dark, highlighter, and one transition that is really pretty. I love the shades and how affordable it is.
Rosario C.
Austin, TX
My favorite pallet of all time. Has very pretty colors all which are really pigmented. You can go for a very neutral look or a dramatic smokey eye. Some colors are matte and some are shimmery. I would totally buy this again no doubt!
cameron c.
love love love this palette. it's perfect for an everyday natural look for school or for work. shadows are pigmented and super easy to blend! great price and easy to find at my local drugstores
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this wet and wild color palette. The colors on it are great. I probably bought it from the dollar store. The only thing I can see them improving as maybe making the pallet bigger. I would definitely recommend it to friends.
Samantha B.
Mint Hill, NC
Nude awakening is a good because the colors are really pigmented but you need to use fix plus to make the simmer shadows work and to get an intenser color. I use this pallet everyday. I would recommend it to anyone new to makeup.
Hana C.
San Diego, CA
Most of the shades are very pigmented and nice, however they are slightly dry and can take work to blend. If you are looking for something at a good price point, this is perfect. It is just not one of the best palettes out there.
Kathy R.
woodland, CA
This eyeshadow palette is amazing, Go buy it now! The shades are so pigmented. They reminded me of the Anastasia Modern Renaissance shadows. I bought it at Walgreens & I regret not buying it sooner. This palette is also versatile!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?