Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Canyon Lake, TX

I don't use eyeshadow often only for special occasions but when I do I like natural soft colors so this pallet fit me great.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.

Love it.only downfall is that excess powders fall and cling to face so make sure you use before applying foundation and etc
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Dyersburg, TN

The darker colors are awesome, but the lighter ones not so much. They need to show up better and have more shimmer to them.
Laura H.
Laura H.

Best palette I have purchased! Not even kidding about how amazing the pigmentation on these shadows is! Totally recommend!!
Kristle L.
Kristle L.

Pigment is nice...not super pigmented. Smooth and creamy application. Purchased at Walgreens and have used it a few times.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Leroy, New York (NY)

Once again the natural eyes are so sexy any guy would love to see them on anyone if you can try it then I think you should
Di M.
Di M.

This palette has great colors and endless possibilities of combinations. It lasts all day with ought fall out or creasing.
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
Crescent Spgs, KY

I love wet n wild period! They always have great colors that blend and match well together! They last longer than most too
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
New Castle, DE

I love this pallette I have been using it a lot lately and it really does the trick especially for the price its a steal.
Karina M.
Karina M.

I really love it, the colors are so pigmented and easy to blend. And the best of all is the low price for a high quality.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now