BY WET N WILD #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...2 Answers
  • How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about...2 Answers
  • Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber T.
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This eyeshadow palette has not disappointed! I snagged this at Walmart on a whim, and with my Hazel eyes it's definitely makes them POP! Some shades do not last as long as others, but there are two shades that are definitely worth re-purchasing the whole palette for!
Lexy L.
Lexy L.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This eyeshadow palette is so cute and sooo pretty for being wet n wild it's a dupe for a lot of high end eyeshadow palette and I highly recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a cheap but good eyeshadow palette
Laura J.
Laura J.
Maryville, TN
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I'm disappointed because it has beautiful colors but no pigment what so ever . When I apply it it does not show up , you can't tell what I've just done . It was cheap however but it's animal cruelty free and pretty colors so I thought it was we worth a shot !
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I own two of these palettes and they are both gorgeous very pigment blend so easily and are creamy and smooth this is the second time I can say that the drugstore specifically wet n wild are stepping up the eyeshadow game
Juan Rafael H.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I LOVE this palette. The colors are pigmented, rich, and highly
blendable. This beats my UD Naked 3 palette, hands down. It's a dupe -
but they did it better. The lighter shades *are* quite light, and not
particularly pigmented - that's how they are supposed to be. They are
intended as a sheer wash. You can layer them over other colors, or wear
them alone for a hint of color, for nearly undetectable lid contouring.
Walgreens has WNW buy one get one 1/3 off right now - and Ardell lashes
are BOGO, if you're into lashes.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Milesburg, PA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I'm obsessed with this palette. The pigmentation is outstanding. They are so metallic and have such a blinding chrome like finish. You get so many amazing shades for $6. You really can't beat it. I highly recommend it.
valentina c.
valentina c.
Lithia, FL
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I like to used it as a everyday tupé of thing it colors go good with my skin they last all day I used this product at least 4 times a week it is really easy to apply I would recommend it to anyone it works really good
Astrid F.
Astrid F.
Bay Shore
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love the color combination of this palette so much. It works great for my brown eyes. I especially bought this palette for the plum shade because I don't have anything like it. This palette has the perfect pigmentation for a drugstore eyeshadow palette.
Shorty J.
Shorty J.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I like this palette. For someone just starting out with makeup and who's on a budget, it's great! Very reasonable price and actually decent quality. Drugstore makeup is stepping their game up. These eye shadows are nice, workable, blendable & affordable.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Madison
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I have both of these palettes they have two different colors! They have a nice range of shades and they are the sets that I travel with because I am able to create one look without having to reach into other shadows!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?