Add a Photo

Photos (77)
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Fredericksbrg, VA

Each color shows up on skin tone great. The natural pallet allows for a number of combinations that do not over do your look.
Damaris B.
Damaris B.
Laredo, TX

Very pigmented eyeshadows! And the colors are perfect for my taste of eyes. I love dark colors but also browns. And this has it all
DiAnna S.
DiAnna S.
Duncanville, TX

I'm a huge fan of wet n wild, and I especially liked this product in particular, because of the color, and natural looks it brings.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.

These are juat such beautiful colors for a very pinky/nude and a little bit of smokey eye look , for the price the are so amazing.
Nicole
Nicole "Queen" J.
San Antonio, Tx

The colors aren't as pigmented as I would like, but this palette is definitely one of my "Go-To" when I want to do a natural look!
Daisy R.
Daisy R.

Really good for everyday use. Color pigment is not so much have to really built up the color but other then that its a great buy.
Christina H.
Christina H.
joplin, mo

Love this palette. It is an everyday go to that I use in my makeup routine. With having brown eyes this palette works perfectly.
Rosa T.
Rosa T.
Pittsfield, MA

I love the the dark Smokey colors and the pinks. I'm not usually one for lighter shades but they compliment each other very well
Citlali H.
Citlali H.
Mundelein, IL

I absolutely love this pallete because all the colors are for like fall ish weather and I enjoy going bold and smiley with these
Charlotte A.
Charlotte A.
Broken Arrow, OK

This can definitely be compared to those high end palettes. So much pigmentation and a nice variety of colors! Highly recommend!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA

Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?