BY WET N WILD #97 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Madilyn K.
Madilyn K.
Palm harbor
Love this product!! Pretty pigmented  for drug store product!! It's amazing for traveling because it's so little great for touch ups too!! Nice high end packaging love it!! First time using it I fell in love wow!!! Totally would recommend!!!!!
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
This eyeshadow pallet has so many different colors to choose from and the colors really pop. They aren't dull like some brands. I've come to find that you don't even really need a primer to get a long lasting effect out of these eye shadows.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Baltimore, MD
I love the options, the shadows are pigmented.... Wet and Wild, keep it coming! They're fairly long lasting and they aren't too terribly patchy... some colors in the palette are worse than others. Overall it's a decent palette for the price!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Wichita, KS
Very creamy and easy to work with. I love the colors in the palette. Many combinations you can make with the colors. I am a first time user and I am very happy with what I got. For some it may be a little pricey but it is a very good item.
jaiie v.
jaiie v.
Gresham , OR
I don't own many brand name eyeshadow products but I've used this one before and it really pigmented. I love all the colors and it can give you an all natural look. Natural smiley eyes are really perfect for me since I'm new to using all these colors.
Allyson D.
Allyson D.
This is a great palette! I'm surprised on how pigmented these are, the downside is it is a bit patchy/powdery. Personally, these colors don't really appeal to me as much but I'm sure others love it! Overall it's a good palette worth the $6.
Lyndsey F.
Lyndsey F.
Berwick, PA
This is an extremely affordable eyeshadow palette which is really good for beginners. It has a few Matte shades but it also has shimmery shades that are really good for natural looks. But you can also do more Glenn works with this as well. Overall it's a really versatile pallet and really great for the price.
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
duluth, GA
this pallet is great for those who are starting out in makeup cause it has natural shades and it has dark shades to experiment on, like practice with. the colors are amazing. i recommend this product who are going for a more natural look
Pauline A.
Pauline A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this palette. It is so dang affordable and the colors are beautiful! I use it for my every day eye looks as well as the nighttime glamour looks. There are a couple shades that aren't as pigmented as I would like but it's definitely worth the five bucks! It's beautiful!
Anna O.
Anna O.
Milledgeville , GA
Very inexpensive! I got mine at Walmart and I love it. It is a small pallet so I'm not sure how long it lasts because I just got mine. So far it is great and applies easily! I think I definitely would buy this again and I recommend it.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?