Add a Photo

Photos (91)
melanie V.
melanie V.
Spokane, WA
March 29, 2017, 8:14 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I really like the matte colors of this collection. They blend easily and are very pigmented. Seems to last a long time as you don't need much. You can create many looks with pallet. And it's very affordable
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
June 24, 2017, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palate is so great for the price. The colors are so beautiful and bright. Anyone who is new to eyeshadow and want to experiment without breaking the bank then I would highly recommend this. Even if you are a pro you would love this!
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
Painesville, OH
April 27, 2017, 3:07 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Honestly one of the better drugstore palettes on the market. For only $6 you can't beat it. Most of the shades are super buttery with only a couple chalky ones. Wet n Wild has definitely stepped up their game over the last couple years!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
March 16, 2017, 2:45 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This product is definitely one of my favorite drugstore eyeshadow palettes! The color range is awesome and they blend pretty well. Now that I have a few higher end palettes I don't reach for this one as much, but if you're looking for a good drug store palette this one is awesome!
Ronda N.
Ronda N.
April 5, 2017, 8:40 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is a really good palette considering the price! So affordable! wet n wild rarely disappoints me, the colors are beautiful , easy to blend, will definitely recommend to others and purchase again !
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Grand Prairie, TX
March 19, 2017, 11:44 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I totally love all Wet n Wild products because they have a lot of options you can pick from, I totally love the palette, I use really often, like when I have an even, I totally recommend it to others.
Lesley E.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
Feb. 20, 2017, 3:12 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
The eyeshadows in this palette are comparable to high end shadows. They are pigmented, not a lot of fall out and easy to blend and the colors are amazing
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
March 13, 2017, 1:43 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I like this palette a lot! Definitely my favorite palette that I own from the drugstore. I have even hit pan on a shade and I haven't had it for to long but I use it all the time it is so affordable and it's beautiful I love it.
Kori J.
Kori J.
March 28, 2017, midnight
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I was a little skeptical purchasing this product but I had heard good things about it. It actually has a decent color payoff Bd colors are blendable. Very impressed by such a cheap little find
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
April 5, 2017, 11:59 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love love this eyeshadow pallet. The pigment is great. Price is great only 10$ at Walmart. I love the colors. I would recommend this to anyone. It's a great dupe. I have repurchased and will again after I use my second one.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.
How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?