Add a Photo

Photos (74)
DiAnna S.
DiAnna S.
Duncanville, TX

I'm a huge fan of wet n wild, and I especially liked this product in particular, because of the color, and natural looks it brings.
Nicole
Nicole "Queen" J.
San Antonio , Tx

The colors aren't as pigmented as I would like, but this palette is definitely one of my "Go-To" when I want to do a natural look!
Abigail G.
Abigail G.

These are juat such beautiful colors for a very pinky/nude and a little bit of smokey eye look , for the price the are so amazing.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.

Really good for everyday use. Color pigment is not so much have to really built up the color but other then that its a great buy.
Rosa T.
Rosa T.
Pittsfield, MA

I love the the dark Smokey colors and the pinks. I'm not usually one for lighter shades but they compliment each other very well
Charlotte A.
Charlotte A.
Broken Arrow, OK

This can definitely be compared to those high end palettes. So much pigmentation and a nice variety of colors! Highly recommend!
Christina H.
Christina H.
Joplin, MO

Love this palette. It is an everyday go to that I use in my makeup routine. With having brown eyes this palette works perfectly.
Citlali H.
Citlali H.
Mundelein, IL

I absolutely love this pallete because all the colors are for like fall ish weather and I enjoy going bold and smiley with these
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Ferndale, MI

I just bought this! I am obsessed. The burgundy shade is extremely pigmented. And it was such a steal for the price that I paid.
Debora T.
Debora T.
Green Brook, NJ

I use this palet like a everyday shadow and its being good result. i oove nude tons. its easy to apply and it last all day long
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now