BY WET N WILD #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Lacey P.
Lacey P.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love wet and wild and I love this eye shadow palette. Has the best colors, goes really good with my green eyes. Lasts a really long time wgen I use a primer and the pigment is pretty good.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Nice beginner pallet. It is very dark toned. Mostly matte but does have one beautiful light pink shimmery eyeshadow to die for. Doesn't blend super well but does last.
Erika P.
Erika P.
Jackson Hts, NY
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palette has amazing colors . You could definitely create a variety of eye looks with this palette. The packaging is very classy . The eye shadows are pretty long lasting. I would recommend because it's very affordable.
Shantina S.
Shantina S.
Ava, MO
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Great product at a great price. The colors go with everything, every natural looking and not made up. I am a natural color kind of girl. Stays on for a long time. Would recommend this product to everyone. It feels and looks like an expensive make up product.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I own two of these palettes and they are both gorgeous very pigment blend so easily and are creamy and smooth this is the second time I can say that the drugstore specifically wet n wild are stepping up the eyeshadow game
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Bloomer, WI
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palette was only five dollars! It was something that I could buy and if it didn't work well, I wasn't really out on any money, but I ended up loving the colors. Very pigamented. I originally bought it because I wanted to try a burgundy color which this palette has. Not disappointed at all.
Louise A.
Louise A.
Lacey
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
A new cheap go to shadow selection. No complaints on the Shimmer Shadows. They blend evenly and apply easily however the matte Shadows especially the darker ones are hard to apply and hard to blend. Making it impossible to do anything smokey with this palette.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
perris
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I really like the colors but the quality is very poor. They don't have much pigmentation. It does crease even with a eye primer. There's only like some colors that actually had a pigmentation . I would not buy this again
Laura J.
Laura J.
Maryville, TN
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I'm disappointed because it has beautiful colors but no pigment what so ever . When I apply it it does not show up , you can't tell what I've just done . It was cheap however but it's animal cruelty free and pretty colors so I thought it was we worth a shot !
Amber T.
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This eyeshadow palette has not disappointed! I snagged this at Walmart on a whim, and with my Hazel eyes it's definitely makes them POP! Some shades do not last as long as others, but there are two shades that are definitely worth re-purchasing the whole palette for!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?