BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Michelle J.
This eyeshadow pallet has so many different colors to choose from and the colors really pop. They aren't dull like some brands. I've come to find that you don't even really need a primer to get a long lasting effect out of these eye shadows.
Nicole F.
Towson, MD
I love the options, the shadows are pigmented.... Wet and Wild, keep it coming! They're fairly long lasting and they aren't too terribly patchy... some colors in the palette are worse than others. Overall it's a decent palette for the price!
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
I this is such an amazing pallette especially for drug store. I use it often. It's very nice for the money. I got my daughter one too and she uses it almost every single day!
Grace P.
Bloomington , IN
I love this palette! It has the perfect shades for a good neutral look but it is also great for darker, smoky eyes. I also love that there are glittery shades and matte shades so you can use a little bit of both. Overall a great product
Samantha G.
This has to be one of my favorite drugstore palettes! ❤️
The shadows are very pigmented and blend so easily.
There is a little fall out but you can just dust that away!
For $5.99 you can't beat it!
Robvae G.
Anderson, IN
Not that great of an eyeshadow pallet. I am only able to use maybe 3 out of the entire pallet. Colors aren't very pigmented, you'll have to layer them on top of each other.
Alicia D.
Rio grande city, TX
Since these palets have been coming out I've getting them. I already had a few but they broke into my car and so I'm starting from scratch. They'd eye shadow stay all day, they don't fade out during the day.and they look flawless.
Shivani S.
Lombard, IL
The price is very fair and there is a good amount of colors. The colors are good for natural looks but you can also use the colors for more intricate looks. I have used this product quite frequently. I would buy this product again.
Mikayla D.
Olalla Wa
Shadows are nice quality and blendable. Pigment is so-so and some of the shimmer shades are chunky. Good palette for beginners but not a a good medium neutral crease color.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Love this! I honestly can't tell the difference between this palette and the $50 palettes from Sephora. I'm not a big eyeshadow person though, so it makes sense to not invest a ton. It goes on smooth, blends easy and stays put all day.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?