Add a Photo

Photos (77)
Pamela E.
Pamela E.
Homosassa, FL

I love this eyeshadow palette. I love browns and this is really nice. Stays on for a long time. Still vibrant after 10 hours of working
Brandi K.
Brandi K.

This palette has some really pretty colors! They're pretty pigmented as well! I think this palette is good considering how cheap it is!
Ivy C.
Ivy C.

Sometimes I use one shade for a soft natural look but sometimes I blend a couple together to get a nice smokey eye that isn't too dark.
brenda m.
brenda m.

Very nice nude kind of colors. I really like this considering it's a drug store brand , we all know not all are well , but I like this
Yasmin V.
Yasmin V.

I like the colors that the pallete comes with. You can create a lot of nice and simple looks with it. They work alright for the price.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

For a drugstore product with a low price point this eyeshadow has good pigment & with the right primer works great! Colors blend well!
jahlaya p.
jahlaya p.

Cheap and many shades to choose from. I like the reddish color most of all. Worth the movie & better than cover girl. Bought at target
emily c.
emily c.
Hoopeston, IL

I love natural eye looks and i love the wet and wild natural palete and its color options are great for those who want a bit more pop
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

This is my favorite pallet! It has a good mix of matte and shimmer which are easy to blend and can be mixed to make a bunch of looks.
Liana F.
Liana F.
Houston

Love the colors there good for everyday type looks and I love this palette so much the colors are very pigmented and beautiful
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA

Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?