BY WET N WILD #95 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Taylor F.
Homestead , PA
I got this pallet hoping it would be great and it missed the mark for me. Theres only 2 shades i used that are just okay. The others ones were not pigmented at all. It was only 8 dollars so i can't complain much but i was hoping it would be better because wet and wild products are pretty great.
Sav B.
It's good for the price and the colors are beautiful with a proper base. I do not like the fall out without a base and it can be tricky to blend. Overall, it's pretty good for the price and doesn't kill your budget
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY
I love this palette! It has great pigmentation. In honesty it's my go-to everyday palette. Has great light colors, dark colors, transitions nice. It's everything u need. Affordable. Blend great. Intend repurchasing! Recommend! Great for beginners or the artist to create something extravagant!
Kayla R.
Social Circle, GA
I have both palettes & I love them both. As a beginner, they are super easy to use. They are very pigmented. They're inexpensive. They have very pretty colors that you use for a day or night look. They do transfer a bit so I would recommend priming your lids first or using concealer as a base.
Maria D.
Rock Island, IL
ADORE THIS! I love wet n wild, and when I saw this palette, I waited to snag this deal! (look for coupons!) This is a great alternative and dupe for high end palette! The the value is great and you can buy it at any store. The pigments are beyond great and it's easy to blend an travel with!
Jessica L.
Brooklyn, NY
I just received this in the mail & I have yet to do a look with the pallet , but I did swatch it . I have to say that this pallet has great packaging to fit right in your bag & the pigment of the shadows come across nicely . I'll stay in tuned when I do an eyeshadow look using the pallet .
Cecilia H.
Kingsland, GA
This is a great value for and great price point for anyone on a budget. The shadows are a bit powdery but they pack on the lids nicely and are very pigmented. I love how these pinks look on my brown eyes ‚̧.
Bianca G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I actually use this for an everyday look instead of my other palettes. They're pretty good for the price too. It does require to use a little more product than other brands i have used but it still gives a great look. I wouldn't wear it for an event bc it can come off pretty easy but over all for short period time by itself it works awesome.
Samantha y.
Ormond beach Florida
A lot of fall out, but that never really bothers me. The pigment is really nice, specially for the price, obviously it wont be no Urban decay, but it sure is a nice way to come up with a bunch of defferent looks for such a reasonable price. I may try out the other pallete they have next.
Adrianna E.
Corp Christi, TX
This is an extremely affordable eye shadow palette if you're looking for a dark smokey eye. It's a vampy queens dream. There's a little bit of fall out but honestly which palette doesn't? I find the pigmentation pretty good and if you pair it with the right primer you'll be good to go!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?