Add a Photo

#58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (74)
Ava S.
Ava S.

Very good palette for the price. A lot of fallout, but very good pigmentation. I use it a lot because it is such a great color selection.
Molly T.
Molly T.
Gueydan, LA

Best part about this pallette ... I purchased it in a gift set that was 1/2 off !he colors pop and are great for day time or night time.
JENNIFER M.
JENNIFER M.
Polk City, FL

This is hit or miss some shadows are pigmented and not dry and others are and they skip really bad. I wish they were more like the quads
Brandi K.
Brandi K.

This palette has some really pretty colors! They're pretty pigmented as well! I think this palette is good considering how cheap it is!
Ivy C.
Ivy C.

Sometimes I use one shade for a soft natural look but sometimes I blend a couple together to get a nice smokey eye that isn't too dark.
Pamela E.
Pamela E.
Homosassa, FL

I love this eyeshadow palette. I love browns and this is really nice. Stays on for a long time. Still vibrant after 10 hours of working
jahlaya p.
jahlaya p.

Cheap and many shades to choose from. I like the reddish color most of all. Worth the movie & better than cover girl. Bought at target
brenda m.
brenda m.

Very nice nude kind of colors. I really like this considering it's a drug store brand , we all know not all are well , but I like this
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

For a drugstore product with a low price point this eyeshadow has good pigment & with the right primer works great! Colors blend well!
Yasmin V.
Yasmin V.

I like the colors that the pallete comes with. You can create a lot of nice and simple looks with it. They work alright for the price.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now