BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Jaime A.
Carlisle, AR
This is so comparable with a highend palette. The colors are very pigmented and so very blendable. The only thing I felt was it didn't have a the right transition shade I was looking for with the looks I was going for but with everything else so good it makes up for the lack of a transition shade. That's just me.
Mickenzy H.
Wet n Wild always surprises me with how pigmented there eye shadows are! When I saw this, and then saw the price, I knew that it would be more than worth trying. There are a couple colors that were a little disappointing, but most of them were just as pigmented as I've come to expect from Wet n Wild.
Stevie J.
These colors are so up my alley so I had to purchase especially since it's so affordable. I've noticed that some of the colors like the red brown color in this palette reminds me of makeup geeks americano. But these shadows are creamy, blendable and pigmented so I would definitely recommend if you are on a budget!
April Y.
I love this pallete. The colors are amazingly beautiful. It's not so pigmented so you have to build it up. Other than that, it works and last all day. It's also affordable and I recommend this palette for beginners.
Dennise R.
Edinburg, TX
I love this pallete. I use it all the time. It super easy to blend, and the color last all day. It's super affordable and the packaging is nice as well. The thing that definitely caught my attention was the maroon color. I would definitely buy agian.
Angela A.
San Antonio
Pigment is good, not the best but works really good, easy to blend,ive bought it once and I would definitely buy it again. I think the shades of colors are amazing. I use this product Everytime I want a nude look.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
This is a pretty nice palette. For the price it should get five stars, honestly. But, there is a lot of fallout and some of the colors are not as great as others. You can create a lot of different looks with this palette though and I feel like it is a great starter palette if you're trying to learn.
Renee s.
KOKOMO, IN
Wet and wild is gonna kill the game with these super inexpensive pallettes this season they are deep and rich with pigment and the shimmer will highlight you in just the right places
Taylor F.
Homestead , PA
I got this pallet hoping it would be great and it missed the mark for me. Theres only 2 shades i used that are just okay. The others ones were not pigmented at all. It was only 8 dollars so i can't complain much but i was hoping it would be better because wet and wild products are pretty great.
Sav B.
It's good for the price and the colors are beautiful with a proper base. I do not like the fall out without a base and it can be tricky to blend. Overall, it's pretty good for the price and doesn't kill your budget
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?