Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Shuaniqua D.
Shuaniqua D.
Nolanville, TX

Definitely great if you love makeup but not wanting to spend a lot of money for it. A very affordable brand and the color is okay as well.
markeita h.
markeita h.
Newport, Tn

Loveeee this pallet. They blend perfectly and pigment is amazing. The price is so affordable, and they are so many choices to choose from.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Gates, TN

I like a more natural look. I wear glasses so no one really notices of I have it in or not. It is really lightweight and I love the shades
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Cookeville, TN

It's a very cheap pallet with some pretty colors. The shadows are surprisingly creamy but it is quite the hassle to get them to blend out.
Tiffany h.
Tiffany h.
Ashtabula, OH

I loved this pallet, the colors are some of my favorite. Definitely worth the money Walgreens always has great price on their makeup
Winter Z.
Winter Z.
Odessa, TX

I love the eye shadow but sometimes I wish the color stayed on I feel like it comes off my face way to easy but they do have awesome colors
gisselle v.
gisselle v.
brooklyn, ny

various of different colors for a natural look which i mostly go for which makes me seem decent and ready even if i didnt wear much makeup
Ava S.
Ava S.

Very good palette for the price. A lot of fallout, but very good pigmentation. I use it a lot because it is such a great color selection.
Molly T.
Molly T.
Gueydan, LA

Best part about this pallette ... I purchased it in a gift set that was 1/2 off !he colors pop and are great for day time or night time.
JENNIFER M.
JENNIFER M.
Polk City, FL

This is hit or miss some shadows are pigmented and not dry and others are and they skip really bad. I wish they were more like the quads
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?