BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Alexa B.
Williamstown, NJ
I was pleasantly surprised with this palette. Since it was drugstore I didn't think it was going to be that good but this palette was very pigmented. This was one of my first palettes when I was getting into makeup and it was definitely worth it.
Cristina G.
Love these pallets! Very pigmented & easy to blend. Also love the color scheme in each different pallet & I've used these for quite a while now & I use them about everyday & they have never disappointed me
Maddie P.
Kewanee, IL
I am absolutely in love with this palette! I love every single color in this palette. I bought mine at Walmart, it was really inexpensive. I use this palette almost every day, and it creates so many different eye looks. I will buy this again!
Madilyn K.
Palm harbor
Love this product!! Pretty pigmented  for drug store product!! It's amazing for traveling because it's so little great for touch ups too!! Nice high end packaging love it!! First time using it I fell in love wow!!! Totally would recommend!!!!!
Sydney G.
Owens X Rds, AL
This product has some my favorite shades that I continue to reach for in my every day make up routine, the shimmers are fantastic and smooth and the mattes blend well. The only downside is that the pigmentation isn't all there for every shade.
Nicole F.
Towson, MD
I love the options, the shadows are pigmented.... Wet and Wild, keep it coming! They're fairly long lasting and they aren't too terribly patchy... some colors in the palette are worse than others. Overall it's a decent palette for the price!
Nicole S.
Wichita, KS
Very creamy and easy to work with. I love the colors in the palette. Many combinations you can make with the colors. I am a first time user and I am very happy with what I got. For some it may be a little pricey but it is a very good item.
Michelle J.
This eyeshadow pallet has so many different colors to choose from and the colors really pop. They aren't dull like some brands. I've come to find that you don't even really need a primer to get a long lasting effect out of these eye shadows.
Whitney S.
I love this palette! I think the pigmentation is there for being drugstore! The shade selection is gorgeous! The shimmers have good color pay off! The best part is is the price!! It is super affordable! Defiantly worth the check out!!
Allyson D.
This is a great palette! I'm surprised on how pigmented these are, the downside is it is a bit patchy/powdery. Personally, these colors don't really appeal to me as much but I'm sure others love it! Overall it's a good palette worth the $6.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?