BY WET N WILD #88 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Shawn A.
Shawn A.
Land O Lakes, FL
This is a great travel eye palette! I love all the shades and can use it for a professional understated look or a smoky eye. The natural colors really go great with my green eyes! And since it's so affordable, I leave one at home and take one on the go!
Gillian H.
Gillian H.
I've used Wet n Wild eyeshadows before and really enjoyed them, however this palette was not representative of Wet n Wild quality. The mattes are pretty patchy and the shimmers are only powder with some glitter in them, which pains me to say since I love their normal 8 or 3 pan palettes. Very disappointed.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Huber Heights, OH
As far as drugstore palettes go, this is in my top 3! The colors are so pigmented and a small amount goes a long way, so you really get your money's worth. I especially love how blendable these shades are. Minimal effort to get such a beautiful payoff.
Maryah J.
Maryah J.
These shadows have beautiful pigment, and are easy to blend. You are given a variety of colors that can compliment many eye looks. The formula is creamy and matte. This is also budget friendly. I recommend this!
Isabelle B.
Isabelle B.
Evanston
Wow. Always impressed by the way drugstore brands can produce such quality products! The pigment on these colors blew me away (even made me put on way too much on my first application haha) and I will be adding this one to my daily routine for sure!
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Upper Sandsky, OH
So.....this is awesome! I really was surprised by the quality of this palette! It's a great dupe for a certain palette with the number 3 in the name, for a fraction of the price. Pigmentation is spot on as is the formula! Super smooth and buttery!
Heather A.
Heather A.
This product gives you a bronzed natural look on your eye which is why I like it. Wet n wild also stays on most of the day and is not very expensive which is always a plus for me!!
Cierra M.
Cierra M.
Very smooth easy to come out don't need too much pressure to get any out this pallet is very well colored and pigmented very long lasting very blending less creasing I love how affordable it is it's definitely worth every cent
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Owens X Rds, AL
This product has some my favorite shades that I continue to reach for in my every day make up routine, the shimmers are fantastic and smooth and the mattes blend well. The only downside is that the pigmentation isn't all there for every shade.
Maddie P.
Maddie P.
Kewanee, IL
I am absolutely in love with this palette! I love every single color in this palette. I bought mine at Walmart, it was really inexpensive. I use this palette almost every day, and it creates so many different eye looks. I will buy this again!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?