Add a Photo

#94 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (89)
Ana T.
Ana T.
March 17, 2017, 4:35 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This product by far the look is very intriguing. It could use a little more improvement in the fact it could be a little less fallout. It's good for beginners and it's a good price for it's value I would think.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA
April 14, 2017, 3:53 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Obvisously not like higher end makeup but they are pretty nice and at a very affordable price. Found mine at my local walmart but you can find this brand almost anywhere. I definitely recommend! Such a great buy!
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Albany, GA
March 22, 2017, 9:32 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Amazing value! This product is very pigmented, builds well and blends well! I have brown eyes and the violets and rises make them pop! I have received so many compliments while wearing this eyeshadow! I just can't say enough about how much I love this pallete!
Katie J.
Katie J.
Orlando, FL
Feb. 12, 2017, 7:52 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I'm obsessed with this palette! I got the nude awakening palette and the maroon color is bae. It's a beautiful mix of colors for a different kind of smokey. Also, it's was like $6!
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
March 20, 2017, 12:24 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I bought this eyeshadow palette when I first saw it in Walmart and I was looking for these kind of colors without breaking the bank. They're actually pretty decent. They blend okay and the pigment is good too.
Fonda J.
Fonda J.
Whiteville, NC
April 18, 2017, 8:32 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Very great product! All the colors are pigmented and very easy to blend. I normally use this product 3-4 times a week and the packaging is nice so that you can see the colors you have to play with! I love it!
melanie V.
melanie V.
Spokane, WA
March 29, 2017, 8:14 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I really like the matte colors of this collection. They blend easily and are very pigmented. Seems to last a long time as you don't need much. You can create many looks with pallet. And it's very affordable
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
March 16, 2017, 2:45 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This product is definitely one of my favorite drugstore eyeshadow palettes! The color range is awesome and they blend pretty well. Now that I have a few higher end palettes I don't reach for this one as much, but if you're looking for a good drug store palette this one is awesome!
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
Painesville, OH
April 27, 2017, 3:07 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Honestly one of the better drugstore palettes on the market. For only $6 you can't beat it. Most of the shades are super buttery with only a couple chalky ones. Wet n Wild has definitely stepped up their game over the last couple years!
Ronda N.
Ronda N.
April 5, 2017, 8:40 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is a really good palette considering the price! So affordable! wet n wild rarely disappoints me, the colors are beautiful , easy to blend, will definitely recommend to others and purchase again !
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA
Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?