Add a Photo

Photos (63)
Reyna C.
Reyna C.
Odessa, TX

I really like the colors and pigmentation, for the price is worth it, you can do a naked eye or smokey eye
Kenze M.
Kenze M.
Middletown, OH

Some really nice colors and very well pigmented. There is this burgundy looking shade that is really nice.
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.

It's a great color combo but not so pigmented for me but if you wet your brush it makes them more vibrante
Laura T.
Laura T.
Prosser, WA

Loved it very pigmented and we'll lasted I kept using it so much I new I have to go back and buy another.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Stockton, CA

I love a nude look , and the formula of these eyeshadow are amazing ! Hard to beat for a drug store brand
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.

Great range of colours- I'm able to create a full look with this one! Small enough to travel with easily
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Graniteville, SC

Great for that natural look, colors are similar but different. Great for on the go and a casual day out.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Kirke Hyllinge

I love these eyeshadows. They are very pigmented and they also blend nice. And the price is just amazing
Anna M.
Anna M.
E Northport, NY

the pigmentation is there but takes a lot of effort to blend. i like shades 2-4 for on top of the lid
CeCe G.
CeCe G.
Bogue Chitto, MS

My favorite drugstore palette pretty colors and great pigmentation. great price range for beginners.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA

Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?

Join Now