BY WET N WILD #88 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Temeika A.
Temeika A.
Jesup, GA
I feel you want a super inexpensive natural palette, this is your pick! It is a long lasting & highly pigmented palette that is very affordable. No I'm serious. These colors blend like BUTTER & are very easy to apply. YES, this is a palette I recommend! You NEED this one in your life. ALL skin tones!
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Midlothian, TX
I use this pallets every single day I love the tones! I especially appreciate the guides on the back of the package that gives you images of different ways of using the colors to add to your style! I've had mine for over a year and still haven't had to replace it yet!
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Lamberton, MN
Absolutely love this pallet by far my favorite drug store one I own. Highly pigmented blends easily definitely a great product and very affordable I would definitely recommend this to friends and would buy this product again
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Orlando, FL
I keep this in my everyday bag! So affordable, so pigmented. The color payoff is nice. The packaging is ok, the little brush it comes with I do not use. The colors are so blendable, easy to use. Great for beginners who want to try good makeup. I will def be purchasing again.
Jaime A.
Jaime A.
Carlisle, AR
This is so comparable with a highend palette. The colors are very pigmented and so very blendable. The only thing I felt was it didn't have a the right transition shade I was looking for with the looks I was going for but with everything else so good it makes up for the lack of a transition shade. That's just me.
Evadne H.
Evadne H.
I love this eyeshadow palette and use it on a daily basis. I got it at Walmart for about $6 and it is well worth the price. I use these glittery pink toned eye shadows when I'm going out with friends. I would recommend this for someone experimenting with eyeshadow
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
I really love this palette! Its $6 which is amazing for the quality you get! I really like the shade selection too because it has pink and burgundy tones, but it also have neutral shades for any look. They're nicely pigmented and easy to blend...I received many compliments on it, when it was such a bargain item!
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
I have soooo many palettes but this is definitely one of my favorites. The burgundy shade is what drew me in and for 5 dollars I can't complain! All shadows are pigmented and easy to blend, with the exception of the pink shimmery one, which I don't use anyway. I would really recommend this for everyday use.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
I absolutely love nude colors so when I saw that Wet n Wild had a nude eyeshadow palette I had to get it. I do not regret my desicion because the colors are so beautiful and are NUDE. I recommend everyone should try this palete if you want a nude/natural look!
Shawn A.
Shawn A.
Land O Lakes, FL
This is a great travel eye palette! I love all the shades and can use it for a professional understated look or a smoky eye. The natural colors really go great with my green eyes! And since it's so affordable, I leave one at home and take one on the go!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?