BY WET N WILD #59 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...2 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
  • How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lo...Be the first to answer!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I keep this in my everyday bag! So affordable, so pigmented. The color payoff is nice. The packaging is ok, the little brush it comes with I do not use. The colors are so blendable, easy to use. Great for beginners who want to try good makeup. I will def be purchasing again.
Jaime A.
Jaime A.
Carlisle, AR
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is so comparable with a highend palette. The colors are very pigmented and so very blendable. The only thing I felt was it didn't have a the right transition shade I was looking for with the looks I was going for but with everything else so good it makes up for the lack of a transition shade. That's just me.
Evadne H.
Evadne H.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this eyeshadow palette and use it on a daily basis. I got it at Walmart for about $6 and it is well worth the price. I use these glittery pink toned eye shadows when I'm going out with friends. I would recommend this for someone experimenting with eyeshadow
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I have soooo many palettes but this is definitely one of my favorites. The burgundy shade is what drew me in and for 5 dollars I can't complain! All shadows are pigmented and easy to blend, with the exception of the pink shimmery one, which I don't use anyway. I would really recommend this for everyday use.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I absolutely love nude colors so when I saw that Wet n Wild had a nude eyeshadow palette I had to get it. I do not regret my desicion because the colors are so beautiful and are NUDE. I recommend everyone should try this palete if you want a nude/natural look!
Shawn A.
Shawn A.
Land O Lakes, FL
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is a great travel eye palette! I love all the shades and can use it for a professional understated look or a smoky eye. The natural colors really go great with my green eyes! And since it's so affordable, I leave one at home and take one on the go!
Mariah K.
Mariah K.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
WOW! I was blown away by this $6 palette! The colors are fully pigmented and very buttery, they blend easily and last well! They do last better with a primer and there is a bit of fallout but for $6?! A total steal! I like this palette better than the Naked 3!
Gillian H.
Gillian H.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I've used Wet n Wild eyeshadows before and really enjoyed them, however this palette was not representative of Wet n Wild quality. The mattes are pretty patchy and the shimmers are only powder with some glitter in them, which pains me to say since I love their normal 8 or 3 pan palettes. Very disappointed.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Huber Heights, OH
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
As far as drugstore palettes go, this is in my top 3! The colors are so pigmented and a small amount goes a long way, so you really get your money's worth. I especially love how blendable these shades are. Minimal effort to get such a beautiful payoff.
Maryah J.
Maryah J.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
These shadows have beautiful pigment, and are easy to blend. You are given a variety of colors that can compliment many eye looks. The formula is creamy and matte. This is also budget friendly. I recommend this!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?