Add a Photo

Photos (77)
Frances M.
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR

Nude awakening by wet and wild has some great colors. The lighter shades are my favorite. They arent super creamy but they still apply nicely.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.

I love this palette and its shades! It has very good pigment and it is workable and blends nicely with proper brush. Also, the price is great!
Nicza S.
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL

I love that I can do a bold smiley eye with this palette. Good price. Good colors. Easy to use and blend colors. Have bought it once or twice.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Irving, TX

I am a sucker for neutrals, if you don't want to spend money or waste your expensive high end shadows this neutral palette is the way to go!!
Megan  A.
Megan A.

I love the different shades so i can have my smokey eye or just a natural look easy to use and coloring is very good. Love my au naturals!!!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Las Vegas, NV

This pallet was amazing, it has great pigment and blends so well. Works great for a day look or a night look, the shades make your eyes pop.
Melia W.
Melia W.

I love nude eye shadows and these are one of my favorites. It almost makes me love them even more because they're pretty inexpensive, too.
zannah s.
zannah s.

My absolute favorite , I love to play around with my eyeshadow, whether it be from neutral to funky I'm there . Nice shades beautiful color
Jadey B.
Jadey B.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love every color in this palette. They are all natural colors that look good on any eye color and any makeup look that you are going for.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
WESTON, WV

It's not that this is a "bad" eyeshadow choice, but it doesnt stay vibrant for very long and you have to cake it on to get the full effect.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA

Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?

Join Now