Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Jadey B.
Jadey B.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love every color in this palette. They are all natural colors that look good on any eye color and any makeup look that you are going for.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
WESTON, WV

It's not that this is a "bad" eyeshadow choice, but it doesnt stay vibrant for very long and you have to cake it on to get the full effect.
Melia W.
Melia W.

I love nude eye shadows and these are one of my favorites. It almost makes me love them even more because they're pretty inexpensive, too.
Winter Z.
Winter Z.
Odessa, TX

I love the eye shadow but sometimes I wish the color stayed on I feel like it comes off my face way to easy but they do have awesome colors
Shuaniqua D.
Shuaniqua D.
Nolanville, TX

Definitely great if you love makeup but not wanting to spend a lot of money for it. A very affordable brand and the color is okay as well.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Gates, TN

I like a more natural look. I wear glasses so no one really notices of I have it in or not. It is really lightweight and I love the shades
markeita h.
markeita h.
Newport, Tn

Loveeee this pallet. They blend perfectly and pigment is amazing. The price is so affordable, and they are so many choices to choose from.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Cookeville, TN

It's a very cheap pallet with some pretty colors. The shadows are surprisingly creamy but it is quite the hassle to get them to blend out.
Tiffany h.
Tiffany h.
Ashtabula, OH

I loved this pallet, the colors are some of my favorite. Definitely worth the money Walgreens always has great price on their makeup
gisselle v.
gisselle v.
brooklyn, ny

various of different colors for a natural look which i mostly go for which makes me seem decent and ready even if i didnt wear much makeup
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now