Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Ayianna P.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Lily C.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Celina C.See all 103 photos

BY WET N WILD #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me k...I believe it would compliment ... 2 Answers
  • How does this Palette compare to Rimm...I agree, the shadows,work bett... 2 Answers
  • Should I get this? Would it suit my s...Yes it's a beautiful little ey... 3 Answers
Photos (103)
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
duluth
July 13, 2017, 7:27 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
this pallet is great for those who are starting out in makeup cause it has natural shades and it has dark shades to experiment on, like practice with. the colors are amazing. i recommend this product who are going for a more natural look
Pauline A.
Pauline A.
July 15, 2017, 7:06 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this palette. It is so dang affordable and the colors are beautiful! I use it for my every day eye looks as well as the nighttime glamour looks. There are a couple shades that aren't as pigmented as I would like but it's definitely worth the five bucks! It's beautiful!
Anna O.
Anna O.
Milledgeville , GA
June 21, 2017, 4:35 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Very inexpensive! I got mine at Walmart and I love it. It is a small pallet so I'm not sure how long it lasts because I just got mine. So far it is great and applies easily! I think I definitely would buy this again and I recommend it.
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
springville, PA
March 13, 2017, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is my go to pallette. I think it is stunning. The looks are beautiful. There are shimmer and matte colors. The only thing missing is another transition shade. It has dark, highlighter, and one transition that is really pretty. I love the shades and how affordable it is.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Pooler, GA
March 20, 2017, 4:14 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I have this now and I absolutely love it because I have blue eyes and these colors work best. I got it from either Walmart or target. I have bought smaller eye shadow packages from them before and I would definitely buy this again!
Rosario C.
Rosario C.
Austin, TX
March 8, 2017, 4:27 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
My favorite pallet of all time. Has very pretty colors all which are really pigmented. You can go for a very neutral look or a dramatic smokey eye. Some colors are matte and some are shimmery. I would totally buy this again no doubt!
Marybeth o.
Marybeth o.
July 5, 2017, 12:40 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love this! I honestly can't tell the difference between this palette and the $50 palettes from Sephora. I'm not a big eyeshadow person though, so it makes sense to not invest a ton. It goes on smooth, blends easy and stays put all day.
Hana C.
Hana C.
San Diego, CA
April 5, 2017, 10:12 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Most of the shades are very pigmented and nice, however they are slightly dry and can take work to blend. If you are looking for something at a good price point, this is perfect. It is just not one of the best palettes out there.
cameron c.
cameron c.
Feb. 15, 2017, 4:48 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
love love love this palette. it's perfect for an everyday natural look for school or for work. shadows are pigmented and super easy to blend! great price and easy to find at my local drugstores
Carolanne S.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
May 30, 2017, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this wet and wild color palette. The colors on it are great. I probably bought it from the dollar store. The only thing I can see them improving as maybe making the pallet bigger. I would definitely recommend it to friends.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?