BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Tennille M.
Monticello, IA
Love this nude eye shadow! Amazing colors and these colors are so pigmented and easy to apply and use ! Love the butter feeling and packaging is great and amazingly bright also I would love to recommend for anyone!
Maryah J.
These shadows have beautiful pigment, and are easy to blend. You are given a variety of colors that can compliment many eye looks. The formula is creamy and matte. This is also budget friendly. I recommend this!
Sara C.
Huber Heights, OH
As far as drugstore palettes go, this is in my top 3! The colors are so pigmented and a small amount goes a long way, so you really get your money's worth. I especially love how blendable these shades are. Minimal effort to get such a beautiful payoff.
Isabelle B.
Evanston
Wow. Always impressed by the way drugstore brands can produce such quality products! The pigment on these colors blew me away (even made me put on way too much on my first application haha) and I will be adding this one to my daily routine for sure!
Heather A.
This product gives you a bronzed natural look on your eye which is why I like it. Wet n wild also stays on most of the day and is not very expensive which is always a plus for me!!
Aimee B.
Upper Sandsky, OH
So.....this is awesome! I really was surprised by the quality of this palette! It's a great dupe for a certain palette with the number 3 in the name, for a fraction of the price. Pigmentation is spot on as is the formula! Super smooth and buttery!
Stephanie S.
Eugene, OR
I've been on a rose gold kick lately, and figured this would be perfect, especially for the super affordable price! It is a pretty good little palette! As I was doing swatches, I loved how buttery and smooth the shadows felt on my fingers. They do have fallout and chalkiness to them, however. But overall, they blend out ok. There are 5 matte shades and 5 shimmery shades. Shades 4 and 5 are my favorite, such gorgeous colors! I gave 3 stars because of the chalkiness, and the fact that they crease/fade easily without an eyeshadow primer. I would recommend this product for those on a budget or just starting out with makeup.
Cristina G.
Love these pallets! Very pigmented & easy to blend. Also love the color scheme in each different pallet & I've used these for quite a while now & I use them about everyday & they have never disappointed me
Cierra M.
Very smooth easy to come out don't need too much pressure to get any out this pallet is very well colored and pigmented very long lasting very blending less creasing I love how affordable it is it's definitely worth every cent
Alexa B.
Williamstown, NJ
I was pleasantly surprised with this palette. Since it was drugstore I didn't think it was going to be that good but this palette was very pigmented. This was one of my first palettes when I was getting into makeup and it was definitely worth it.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?