BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Janet C.
Woodstock, IL
Love wet n wild products they have been stepping up their game!!! This pallet reminds me of the urban decay pallets.. great quality you have your day to day go to colors but when want to feel a little extra you have the darker colors for that smokey eye all in one compact
Destiny R.
I just purchased this product last week and I am thoroughly impressed! The pigment Is great and is long lasting! It wasn't too expensive. The packaging could be better and I wished for a better brush! Palettes like this always come with the sponge tip applicator and I never used those!! For it to be a dupe of the naked palette and to be this cheap I would definitely recommend it!
Sarah B.
Springfield, MA
I purchased this recently because I needed some new colors and it was cheap. I had no intention on falling in love. This palette is so amazing. The pigment is just right! There are a few matte colors and the rest are shimmer/glittery but not too over done. A great mix of shades. Really brings out my green eyes. Love it.
Emily T.
Houston
This palate has nice color choices. Most of the colors are shimmery, but this comes with matte colors too. The colors in the palate are very pigmented. I really love this and use it for my eye makeup looks. The only con is the fallout for the glittery shadows. I still use this though with a eye primer. Would recommend.
Leah M.
Chillicothe, OH
The pigment in wet an wild isnt all that great ,so thats why i didnt rate higher. It is easy to use just not very good compared to other brands i would go with a better brand. Packaging and the price is very good so i guess for the price its a good buy. I would recommend if yoour like me and cant spend 100 on makeup
Katie M.
Eastaboga, AL
This palette!!!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous. Worth the money since I was less than $8. The glitters aren't too pigmented unless you use some kind of primer water or fix plus, but once you do WOW! Love this product & now I have to go buy the other one!
Temeika A.
Jesup, GA
I feel you want a super inexpensive natural palette, this is your pick! It is a long lasting & highly pigmented palette that is very affordable. No I'm serious. These colors blend like BUTTER & are very easy to apply. YES, this is a palette I recommend! You NEED this one in your life. ALL skin tones!
chelsea b.
South Amboy, NJ
such great palette i've used it two times already and the colors are very pigmented! such a good quality palette for such a cheap price. it has a nice mix of mattes and shimmers which is nice. recommend this to everyone
Larissa T.
Was VERY surprised with the color pigmentation!! The cool shades are absolutely stunning and the dark shade are the best in the entire palette. Wet n wild outdid themselves with this product! The only flaw is the shimmer shadows... they're a little dry but still apply very well. Will be my go to palette for a while.
Mickenzy H.
Wet n Wild always surprises me with how pigmented there eye shadows are! When I saw this, and then saw the price, I knew that it would be more than worth trying. There are a couple colors that were a little disappointing, but most of them were just as pigmented as I've come to expect from Wet n Wild.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?