Add a Photo

Erika P.
Jackson Hts, NY
April 9, 2017, 5:50 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palette has amazing colors . You could definitely create a variety of eye looks with this palette. The packaging is very classy . The eye shadows are pretty long lasting. I would recommend because it's very affordable.
Shantina S.
Shantina S.
Ava, MO
Feb. 15, 2017, 11:58 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Great product at a great price. The colors go with everything, every natural looking and not made up. I am a natural color kind of girl. Stays on for a long time. Would recommend this product to everyone. It feels and looks like an expensive make up product.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
June 1, 2017, 1:45 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I own two of these palettes and they are both gorgeous very pigment blend so easily and are creamy and smooth this is the second time I can say that the drugstore specifically wet n wild are stepping up the eyeshadow game
Louise A.
Louise A.
Lacey
April 27, 2017, 1:13 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
A new cheap go to shadow selection. No complaints on the Shimmer Shadows. They blend evenly and apply easily however the matte Shadows especially the darker ones are hard to apply and hard to blend. Making it impossible to do anything smokey with this palette.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Bloomer, WI
March 21, 2017, 1:14 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palette was only five dollars! It was something that I could buy and if it didn't work well, I wasn't really out on any money, but I ended up loving the colors. Very pigamented. I originally bought it because I wanted to try a burgundy color which this palette has. Not disappointed at all.
Laura J.
Laura J.
Maryville, TN
March 23, 2017, 3:11 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I'm disappointed because it has beautiful colors but no pigment what so ever . When I apply it it does not show up , you can't tell what I've just done . It was cheap however but it's animal cruelty free and pretty colors so I thought it was we worth a shot !
Amber T.
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
June 22, 2017, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This eyeshadow palette has not disappointed! I snagged this at Walmart on a whim, and with my Hazel eyes it's definitely makes them POP! Some shades do not last as long as others, but there are two shades that are definitely worth re-purchasing the whole palette for!
Lexy L.
Lexy L.
June 24, 2017, 10:31 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This eyeshadow palette is so cute and sooo pretty for being wet n wild it's a dupe for a lot of high end eyeshadow palette and I highly recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a cheap but good eyeshadow palette
Juan Rafael H.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
March 8, 2017, 5:36 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I LOVE this palette. The colors are pigmented, rich, and highly
blendable. This beats my UD Naked 3 palette, hands down. It's a dupe -
but they did it better. The lighter shades *are* quite light, and not
particularly pigmented - that's how they are supposed to be. They are
intended as a sheer wash. You can layer them over other colors, or wear
them alone for a hint of color, for nearly undetectable lid contouring.
Walgreens has WNW buy one get one 1/3 off right now - and Ardell lashes
are BOGO, if you're into lashes.
valentina c.
valentina c.
Lithia, FL
March 13, 2017, 12:49 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I like to used it as a everyday tupé of thing it colors go good with my skin they last all day I used this product at least 4 times a week it is really easy to apply I would recommend it to anyone it works really good
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.
How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?