BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Stephanie M.
I do enjoy this pallet for beginners that are starting out. This color payoff is decent and the product is affordable. This is something for higher school girls or women and men that like more of a natural done to look.
Rubi G.
Brentwood , CA
Amazing palette the price is worth it so many looks to do with this palette smokey eyes the packaging is nice won't break easy the shadows are pigments they last long I would totally recommend
Ashley K.
Orlando, FL
I keep this in my everyday bag! So affordable, so pigmented. The color payoff is nice. The packaging is ok, the little brush it comes with I do not use. The colors are so blendable, easy to use. Great for beginners who want to try good makeup. I will def be purchasing again.
Kimberly J.
Lamberton, MN
Absolutely love this pallet by far my favorite drug store one I own. Highly pigmented blends easily definitely a great product and very affordable I would definitely recommend this to friends and would buy this product again
Evadne H.
I love this eyeshadow palette and use it on a daily basis. I got it at Walmart for about $6 and it is well worth the price. I use these glittery pink toned eye shadows when I'm going out with friends. I would recommend this for someone experimenting with eyeshadow
Kara P.
Radford , VA
If you love the look and colors in those eyeshadow pallets, but don't want to pay the price look no further. Wet N Wild has two Au Natural color pallets for under $10.00.
They blend easily for a day or night time look.
My favorite are the burgundy hues, but all colors accentuate all faces.
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
This eyeshadow palette has not disappointed! I snagged this at Walmart on a whim, and with my Hazel eyes it's definitely makes them POP! Some shades do not last as long as others, but there are two shades that are definitely worth re-purchasing the whole palette for!
Sabrina S.
I absolutely love nude colors so when I saw that Wet n Wild had a nude eyeshadow palette I had to get it. I do not regret my desicion because the colors are so beautiful and are NUDE. I recommend everyone should try this palete if you want a nude/natural look!
Guadalupe G.
I have soooo many palettes but this is definitely one of my favorites. The burgundy shade is what drew me in and for 5 dollars I can't complain! All shadows are pigmented and easy to blend, with the exception of the pink shimmery one, which I don't use anyway. I would really recommend this for everyday use.
Shawn A.
Land o lakes, FL
This is a great travel eye palette! I love all the shades and can use it for a professional understated look or a smoky eye. The natural colors really go great with my green eyes! And since it's so affordable, I leave one at home and take one on the go!
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rhiannon C.
Cullowhee, NC
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or just the normal?
Ronda N.
I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify
Anne T.
Is this a good dupe for the Naked 3 palette? I saw it at Target and the shades look very similar so I thought it might be a good idea but I haven't bought it yet.