BY WET N WILD #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Maryah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These shadows have beautiful pigment, and are easy to blend. You are given a variety of colors that can compliment many eye looks. The formula is creamy and matte. This is also budget friendly. I recommend this!
Sara C.
Huber Heights, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
As far as drugstore palettes go, this is in my top 3! The colors are so pigmented and a small amount goes a long way, so you really get your money's worth. I especially love how blendable these shades are. Minimal effort to get such a beautiful payoff.
Isabelle B.
Evanston
Wow. Always impressed by the way drugstore brands can produce such quality products! The pigment on these colors blew me away (even made me put on way too much on my first application haha) and I will be adding this one to my daily routine for sure!
Heather A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product gives you a bronzed natural look on your eye which is why I like it. Wet n wild also stays on most of the day and is not very expensive which is always a plus for me!!
Aimee B.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
So.....this is awesome! I really was surprised by the quality of this palette! It's a great dupe for a certain palette with the number 3 in the name, for a fraction of the price. Pigmentation is spot on as is the formula! Super smooth and buttery!
Alexa B.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was pleasantly surprised with this palette. Since it was drugstore I didn't think it was going to be that good but this palette was very pigmented. This was one of my first palettes when I was getting into makeup and it was definitely worth it.
Cierra M.
Very smooth easy to come out don't need too much pressure to get any out this pallet is very well colored and pigmented very long lasting very blending less creasing I love how affordable it is it's definitely worth every cent
jaiie v.
Gresham, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't own many brand name eyeshadow products but I've used this one before and it really pigmented. I love all the colors and it can give you an all natural look. Natural smiley eyes are really perfect for me since I'm new to using all these colors.
B O.
Tampa, FL
The caller is not long laceration you need it painted again maybe in a couple hours later as a reason I don't like it but the price is good is that you're starting a new Sim wearing make up is good for STAR
Cristina G.
Love these pallets! Very pigmented & easy to blend. Also love the color scheme in each different pallet & I've used these for quite a while now & I use them about everyday & they have never disappointed me
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?