Add a Photo

#58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (74)
Monica B.
Monica B.

The Wet and Wild All Natural eye palettes are my tones & colors I use on my eyes. They are long lasting & apply easily & remove easily as well.
Lauryn K.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH

i love the colors in this palette. it's really cheap for the amount that you get. the pigment is okay, not the greatest and not terrible either
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Kansas City, MO

The colors are so pigmented and blend out amazingly it is very easy to make a whole eye look just from this one pallets and that's a good thing
Frances M.
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR

Nude awakening by wet and wild has some great colors. The lighter shades are my favorite. They arent super creamy but they still apply nicely.
Nicza S.
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL

I love that I can do a bold smiley eye with this palette. Good price. Good colors. Easy to use and blend colors. Have bought it once or twice.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.

I love this palette and its shades! It has very good pigment and it is workable and blends nicely with proper brush. Also, the price is great!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Irving, TX

I am a sucker for neutrals, if you don't want to spend money or waste your expensive high end shadows this neutral palette is the way to go!!
Megan  A.
Megan A.

I love the different shades so i can have my smokey eye or just a natural look easy to use and coloring is very good. Love my au naturals!!!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Las Vegas, NV

This pallet was amazing, it has great pigment and blends so well. Works great for a day look or a night look, the shades make your eyes pop.
Melia W.
Melia W.

I love nude eye shadows and these are one of my favorites. It almost makes me love them even more because they're pretty inexpensive, too.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now