Add a Photo

Photos (78)
victoria r.
victoria r.
Lumberton, TX

Love love love this pallet I use it almost everytime I do my makeup I'm not big on the simmers but the mattes in this pallets are everything !!!!
leslie r.
leslie r.
Aurora, IL

i hate doing my eyeshadow because i have horrible hands for it but i still love these colors they fit my skin color and the pigmentation is great
ashley b.
ashley b.
Blairsville, GA

This pallete is one of my favorites. Very pigmented and blends very easy. The shades my green eyes pop. I use this every day. Definitely recomend
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Zachary, LA

I love this it has wonderful colors I use it almost everyday I wish it has a few nudes and a different brush applicator but all in all wonderful
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Midway park, Nc

I love this pallet me and my best friend would use it all the time before we'd go out. It's wasn't that expensive i think it's totally worth it.
Herica A.
Herica A.

This is a pretty good palette! They're easy to blend. What I didn't like about this product was the shimmer shades. They have a lot of fall out.
Monica B.
Monica B.

The Wet and Wild All Natural eye palettes are my tones & colors I use on my eyes. They are long lasting & apply easily & remove easily as well.
Lauryn K.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH

i love the colors in this palette. it's really cheap for the amount that you get. the pigment is okay, not the greatest and not terrible either
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Kansas City, MO

The colors are so pigmented and blend out amazingly it is very easy to make a whole eye look just from this one pallets and that's a good thing
Gabriela d.
Gabriela d.

I really like this, I use it daily. The colors are so nice they are my go to when it want something simple yet showing. If you now what I meanšŸ˜
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?