BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Amarra H.
Amarra H.
West Palm Beach
This product is good for it's price but not as pigmented as I thought. The maroon, dark brown, and black are the only ones with good pigments. The rest are okay. This product is pigmented if you wet your brush then apply the eyeshadow. Overall I would not buy this product again.
Kim B.
Kim B.
High quality shadows at the drugstore. Amazingly pigmented at blendable. I have been guilty of reaching for this palette over one from Lorac. Packaging is cheap, no mirror is a major set back. However, if no mirror and plastic packaging keeps the price under $10, its forgivable.
shelby b.
shelby b.
I was in walmart shopping one day, looking at some makeup, and I came across this. the burgundy shade got my eye. the price is good. the quality of it could be better. the mattes feel, and literally apply like chalk. the shimmers are thin, when you apply them it looks so light.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
I do not like this. The mattes are chalky as all hell and the shimmers do not pack a punch or even show up on the lid, whether I spray my brush beforehand or not. I always try and see if I can find a cheap eyeshadow palette that works well, and I'm always disappointed. :(
Darelys P.
Darelys P.
San Juan
If you're like me, a crazy lover nude shadows I recommend one and thousand times it is palette of shades. They are very affordable and have a spectacular pigmentation. It serves to make different styles in our eyes. In fact, I use it almost every day. I recommend the girls.
Kayleen E.
Kayleen E.
Concord, NH
I like this eyeshadow. However it is faint and comes off easily. I buy at Walmart. Yes there's room for improvement. It is easy to apply, as any eyeshadow is in my book. I however do recommend a better eye shadow like loriel. That is my favorite especially the nude pallet.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Carthage, TX
For a drugstore palette, this is actually very good! Only one of the colors is a put chunky to work with, but with a little wetting of the brush, it works beautifully. The shade range is so gorgeous and I love all of the colors. Not one of them in this palette god unused!
Jarienne T.
Jarienne T.
I've had this palette for over a year now, and I absolutely love it. The price wasn't too bad (I think I got it for about $15). When I swatched the colors, I was very impressed with how pigmented they were. They show up nicely on my skin, and they're very easy to blend.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Houston
This palate has nice color choices. Most of the colors are shimmery, but this comes with matte colors too. The colors in the palate are very pigmented. I really love this and use it for my eye makeup looks. The only con is the fallout for the glittery shadows. I still use this though with a eye primer. Would recommend.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Dallas, TX
This palette is a good one and small enough to take everywhere because it fits everywhere, the packaging is nice and the shadows are a pigmented for its price and has good shimmery colors. However, idk if I would buy again maybe if I have nothing else I can find I would!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?