BY WET N WILD #61 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
  • How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lo...Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA
Emily T.
Emily T.
Houston
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palate has nice color choices. Most of the colors are shimmery, but this comes with matte colors too. The colors in the palate are very pigmented. I really love this and use it for my eye makeup looks. The only con is the fallout for the glittery shadows. I still use this though with a eye primer. Would recommend.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Carthage, TX
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
For a drugstore palette, this is actually very good! Only one of the colors is a put chunky to work with, but with a little wetting of the brush, it works beautifully. The shade range is so gorgeous and I love all of the colors. Not one of them in this palette god unused!
Diana T.
Diana T.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palette is a good one and small enough to take everywhere because it fits everywhere, the packaging is nice and the shadows are a pigmented for its price and has good shimmery colors. However, idk if I would buy again maybe if I have nothing else I can find I would!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this palette so much. I prefer the mattes and I do wish that there were more transition shades but I like making this dramatic burgundy look that I've gotten compliments. It's an easy go to look. I have the other palette as well but the burgundy makes this better.
Willow H.
Willow H.
Rutland
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I just purchased this palette and I love it. The colors are beautiful and they are so easy to work with. I love this and I would re-purchase this. I bought this palette at Walmart for 6 dollars. This is my first time purchasing this palette. I do recommend this product.
Jarienne T.
Jarienne T.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I've had this palette for over a year now, and I absolutely love it. The price wasn't too bad (I think I got it for about $15). When I swatched the colors, I was very impressed with how pigmented they were. They show up nicely on my skin, and they're very easy to blend.
Rubi G.
Rubi G.
Brentwood, CA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Amazing palette the price is worth it so many looks to do with this palette smokey eyes the packaging is nice won't break easy the shadows are pigments they last long I would totally recommend
Temeika A.
Temeika A.
Jesup, GA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I feel you want a super inexpensive natural palette, this is your pick! It is a long lasting & highly pigmented palette that is very affordable. No I'm serious. These colors blend like BUTTER & are very easy to apply. YES, this is a palette I recommend! You NEED this one in your life. ALL skin tones!
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Midlothian, TX
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I use this pallets every single day I love the tones! I especially appreciate the guides on the back of the package that gives you images of different ways of using the colors to add to your style! I've had mine for over a year and still haven't had to replace it yet!
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Lamberton, MN
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Absolutely love this pallet by far my favorite drug store one I own. Highly pigmented blends easily definitely a great product and very affordable I would definitely recommend this to friends and would buy this product again
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?