Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Ayianna P.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Lily C.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Celina C.See all 103 photos

BY WET N WILD #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me k...I believe it would compliment ... 2 Answers
  • How does this Palette compare to Rimm...I agree, the shadows,work bett... 2 Answers
  • Should I get this? Would it suit my s...Yes it's a beautiful little ey... 3 Answers
Photos (103)
Sara C.
Sara C.
Huber Heights, OH
April 6, 2017, 3:02 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
As far as drugstore palettes go, this is in my top 3! The colors are so pigmented and a small amount goes a long way, so you really get your money's worth. I especially love how blendable these shades are. Minimal effort to get such a beautiful payoff.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Feb. 8, 2017, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This product gives you a bronzed natural look on your eye which is why I like it. Wet n wild also stays on most of the day and is not very expensive which is always a plus for me!!
Cierra M.
Cierra M.
March 1, 2017, 1:35 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Very smooth easy to come out don't need too much pressure to get any out this pallet is very well colored and pigmented very long lasting very blending less creasing I love how affordable it is it's definitely worth every cent
Maddie P.
Maddie P.
Kewanee, IL
March 24, 2017, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I am absolutely in love with this palette! I love every single color in this palette. I bought mine at Walmart, it was really inexpensive. I use this palette almost every day, and it creates so many different eye looks. I will buy this again!
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Owens X Rds, AL
March 18, 2017, 6:40 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This product has some my favorite shades that I continue to reach for in my every day make up routine, the shimmers are fantastic and smooth and the mattes blend well. The only downside is that the pigmentation isn't all there for every shade.
Madilyn K.
Madilyn K.
Palm harbor
June 21, 2017, 2:03 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love this product!! Pretty pigmented  for drug store product!! It's amazing for traveling because it's so little great for touch ups too!! Nice high end packaging love it!! First time using it I fell in love wow!!! Totally would recommend!!!!!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Wichita, KS
March 21, 2017, 4:18 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Very creamy and easy to work with. I love the colors in the palette. Many combinations you can make with the colors. I am a first time user and I am very happy with what I got. For some it may be a little pricey but it is a very good item.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
April 7, 2017, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This eyeshadow pallet has so many different colors to choose from and the colors really pop. They aren't dull like some brands. I've come to find that you don't even really need a primer to get a long lasting effect out of these eye shadows.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Baltimore, MD
June 27, 2017, 1:33 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love the options, the shadows are pigmented.... Wet and Wild, keep it coming! They're fairly long lasting and they aren't too terribly patchy... some colors in the palette are worse than others. Overall it's a decent palette for the price!
jaiie v.
jaiie v.
Gresham, OR
March 15, 2017, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I don't own many brand name eyeshadow products but I've used this one before and it really pigmented. I love all the colors and it can give you an all natural look. Natural smiley eyes are really perfect for me since I'm new to using all these colors.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?