Add a Photo

cameron c.
cameron c.
Feb. 15, 2017, 4:48 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
love love love this palette. it's perfect for an everyday natural look for school or for work. shadows are pigmented and super easy to blend! great price and easy to find at my local drugstores
Carolanne S.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
May 30, 2017, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this wet and wild color palette. The colors on it are great. I probably bought it from the dollar store. The only thing I can see them improving as maybe making the pallet bigger. I would definitely recommend it to friends.
Summer K.
Summer K.
Albemarle, NC
March 8, 2017, 5:01 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this eyeshadow palette! One of my favorites from the drugstore. The colors a very pigmented, creamy, and applies without effort. I'd recommend wearing some sort of primer with it, because the colors may fade through the day.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Oak Hill, OH
April 10, 2017, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This inexpensive pallet is one of my favorites! The colors are really pigmented and with an eye primer they stay on all day for me! I was worried the shadows would run or not stay put but they don't! Definitely recommend for $6!
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Bronx, NY
April 12, 2017, 5:25 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love this palette,in my opinion is a affordable dupe of the necked urban decade palette..nutural matte and shippers..gpod for everyday looks and night out looks..love it
Käylee Ä.
Käylee Ä.
June 12, 2017, 5:54 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I don't like this pallet that much. They're not very pigmented and it's hard to blend. It's hard to apply also, the colors don't get on my brush at all and the color variations do not match each other so the looks come out odd
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Statesville, NC
April 18, 2017, 1:03 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I was so pleasantly surprised by this product. The pigmentation is out of this world for the price and the blend ability is great. I love this and will be buying the other palette as well. It is just amazing!!
Sandra r.
Sandra r.
Stuart, FL
April 4, 2017, 5:12 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
For the price point I would say this is well worth it it is extremely affordable and also easy to apply and blend. Doesn't last that long but it still has a decent pigment to it and I would recommend this if you are on a budget
Lacey P.
Lacey P.
Pensacola, FL
Feb. 9, 2017, 11:43 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love wet and wild and I love this eye shadow palette. Has the best colors, goes really good with my green eyes. Lasts a really long time wgen I use a primer and the pigment is pretty good.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Feb. 15, 2017, 6:05 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Nice beginner pallet. It is very dark toned. Mostly matte but does have one beautiful light pink shimmery eyeshadow to die for. Doesn't blend super well but does last.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.
How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?