Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Ayianna P.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Lily C.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Celina C.See all 103 photos

BY WET N WILD #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me k...I believe it would compliment ... 2 Answers
  • How does this Palette compare to Rimm...I agree, the shadows,work bett... 2 Answers
  • Should I get this? Would it suit my s...Yes it's a beautiful little ey... 3 Answers
Photos (103)
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Midlothian, TX
March 9, 2017, 11:28 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I use this pallets every single day I love the tones! I especially appreciate the guides on the back of the package that gives you images of different ways of using the colors to add to your style! I've had mine for over a year and still haven't had to replace it yet!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Orlando, FL
June 27, 2017, 10:08 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I keep this in my everyday bag! So affordable, so pigmented. The color payoff is nice. The packaging is ok, the little brush it comes with I do not use. The colors are so blendable, easy to use. Great for beginners who want to try good makeup. I will def be purchasing again.
Jaime A.
Jaime A.
Carlisle, AR
June 27, 2017, 12:53 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is so comparable with a highend palette. The colors are very pigmented and so very blendable. The only thing I felt was it didn't have a the right transition shade I was looking for with the looks I was going for but with everything else so good it makes up for the lack of a transition shade. That's just me.
Evadne H.
Evadne H.
April 13, 2017, 4:53 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this eyeshadow palette and use it on a daily basis. I got it at Walmart for about $6 and it is well worth the price. I use these glittery pink toned eye shadows when I'm going out with friends. I would recommend this for someone experimenting with eyeshadow
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
June 6, 2017, 1:46 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I really love this palette! Its $6 which is amazing for the quality you get! I really like the shade selection too because it has pink and burgundy tones, but it also have neutral shades for any look. They're nicely pigmented and easy to blend...I received many compliments on it, when it was such a bargain item!
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
Feb. 27, 2017, 4:03 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I have soooo many palettes but this is definitely one of my favorites. The burgundy shade is what drew me in and for 5 dollars I can't complain! All shadows are pigmented and easy to blend, with the exception of the pink shimmery one, which I don't use anyway. I would really recommend this for everyday use.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
April 17, 2017, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I absolutely love nude colors so when I saw that Wet n Wild had a nude eyeshadow palette I had to get it. I do not regret my desicion because the colors are so beautiful and are NUDE. I recommend everyone should try this palete if you want a nude/natural look!
Gillian H.
Gillian H.
April 12, 2017, 3:46 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I've used Wet n Wild eyeshadows before and really enjoyed them, however this palette was not representative of Wet n Wild quality. The mattes are pretty patchy and the shimmers are only powder with some glitter in them, which pains me to say since I love their normal 8 or 3 pan palettes. Very disappointed.
Mariah K.
Mariah K.
June 22, 2017, 3:33 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
WOW! I was blown away by this $6 palette! The colors are fully pigmented and very buttery, they blend easily and last well! They do last better with a primer and there is a bit of fallout but for $6?! A total steal! I like this palette better than the Naked 3!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Huber Heights, OH
April 6, 2017, 3:02 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
As far as drugstore palettes go, this is in my top 3! The colors are so pigmented and a small amount goes a long way, so you really get your money's worth. I especially love how blendable these shades are. Minimal effort to get such a beautiful payoff.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?