Add a Photo

Photos (78)
Tori R.
Tori R.
Garfield Hts, OH

If you are looking for an incredible drugstore eyeshadow palette. Pick this up! The shades are beautiful, very pigmented and they blend very easily!
Heather A.
Heather A.

My eyes tend to be a bit darker than my skin (medium toned) and so I always have to have something on them and this product is a great staple color.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Boca Raton, FL

Me encantan! Lo más importante de una sombra debe ser la pigmentación. Estas tienen la pigmentación perfecta y ademas excelente precio! Recomendada!
Rosalinda G.
Rosalinda G.

The colors are a mix of shimmery and matt which i love they are super pigmented and easy to blend the colors are all kind of rose toned which i love
Josenayeli R.
Josenayeli R.

This is absolutely my favorite palette to use I just love all the colors this palette has especially the burgandys colors and because its affordable
Becky C.
Becky C.
Heyburn, ID

This is my most used pallette (and I have a lot lol) The colors are amazing. For the quality and price of this product its an amazing find/steal!!!
Noelle H.
Noelle H.
San Jacinto, CA

Great dupe for thr high end brand becca and the highlight champagne pop from them very much worth the money the same color pay off for way cheaper
This eye shadow is one of the best drug store eyeshadow that I use. It makes a beautiful natural look or a Smoky look depending on how you want it
Brandy S.
Brandy S.

This is my everyday go to eyeshadow kit. I found it as a dupe and LOVE IT !! It works GREAT and stays on all day .. can't beat it for the price !
Erika R.
Erika R.
South Ozone Park, NY

Pretty good pallets, it's pigment is okay, but I love the colors! I don't really like bright over exaggerated colors so these are perfect for me.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?