Add a Photo

Photos (63)
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Ironwood, MI

Wet and Wild eye shadow and eye liners work very well and you can't find a better price than what this company offers.
Dianela E.
Dianela E.

Wet n wild makes amaazzingg eyeshadows with great pigmentation. They feel super buttery and they come in great colours
jessie c.
jessie c.
Crossett, AR

I use this eyeshadow every day and I absolutely adore it! It is very pigmented and great for the price you're paying!
Mary-Kate S.
Mary-Kate S.

Looks super natural and is long lasting. But I found a cheaper product that works just as well so I'm using that now.
Yunuen R.
Yunuen R.
Mc Minnville, TN

I love this palette, can't beat the price! I love all the pinky/maroon colors in this, very pigmented. Worth the buy!
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Madera, CA

I love this pallet the colors are beautiful and they blend nice has pigmentation i love this and its very affordable
Angelica W.
Angelica W.
Manchester, NJ

I like the natural color look but I also like the dark eye shadow on this. I'll have to buy some more when I run out
LILIANA A.
LILIANA A.
Eagle Pass, TX

Love this pallette they are super easy to work with they colors are super good and super pigmented they last to long
April L.
April L.
Independence , Mo

I love the red shade in this pallete! It is a go to for me. It has really good new colors for neutral make up looks
Jen C.
Jen C.
Mecca, CA

Love this pallet! Cheap and it's available everywhere bought it a few months ago. Colors are nice and blends easily
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA

Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?

Join Now