BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Emily W.
Princeton, NJ
The light shimmer shades are creamy, but not very pigmented at all. They kind of blend into nothing except for a few specks of glitter on your face. Also, there is so much fallout it's ridiculous. Meanwhile, the darker matte shades are very pigmented, but also incredibly chalky. Altogether, you get what you paid for. Was a little disappointed in this.
Laura C.
Love it! The must have in your purse! It blends like a dream and the pigment is amazing. You get your money's worth. But it doesn't have the staying power of higher end eye shadows. You will need to reapply after 6 plus hours to keep the color popping.
Desiree S.
Longview, TX
Looks good but not as smooth of application as i thought it would be on my skin color. Nice colors in the palette itself packaging in ok for the price. I rarely use it because the color takes too much work to blend in. Would not purchase a second time.
Vanessa L.
Wichita Falls, TX
Rich pigments, smooth, silky texture, perfect amount of sparkle in some of the simple and sturdy packaging, the powder is well pressed without being too hard to pull up shadow on a brush, blends beautifully. Seriously will recommend this product to anyone, and CRUELTY FREE!!!!
Danielle P.
Adelanto, CA
I've only tried the bare necessities palette but I do plan on trying the rest. The pigmentation for this palette isn't much but I was still able to work it. It was only about 5 bucks so that isn't bad of course. The shimmer shades were actually pretty good..better than the mattes in my opinion. Overall I like them just takes awhile to build up.
Hadley m.
Oak Ridge, TN
I like this pallet a lot. Its hard to find a good eye shadow pallet at the drug store. The only things this pallet is lacking is a warm transition shade and no creamy shimmery shades. The shimmers are chalky and crumbly if you dont wet your brush. Other than those two things its a wonderful product and I will continue to use it, maybe buy a back up. ūüėČ
Carolina C.
This palette is Something! I really like the color range, even though some eyeshadows does not have a very good pigmentation.
Taking off this little bump in the road, I don't regret buying it, because the price was good enough and I still have some very pretty colors!
Megan S.
Little Rock, AR
A very versatile palette! I was surprised at how pigmented and easy to blend these shadows are. A nice blend of shimmery and matte. If you're thinking about purchasing, go for it, it's worth more than the price. I was very happy to see that it's also cruelty free.
Addy T.
Great colors and pigmentation for such a cheap brand, I would definitely recommend. You can get at Walmart and possibly cvs, goes great with hazel and brown eyes, blends out nicely and could be considered a dupe for multiple high end palettes.
Kinsey M.
I was so excited to snag this palette and give it a try! The colors are beautiful, but I found that even with a great primer, they didn't really pop. There is also a good amount of fall-out from the colors. I will definitely use this for daily wear, and I can't complain given the price point, but I'm not as impressed as I was hoping to be.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?