Add a Photo

By WET N WILD
#58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (74)
This eye shadow is one of the best drug store eyeshadow that I use. It makes a beautiful natural look or a Smoky look depending on how you want it
ashley b.
ashley b.

This pallete is one of my favorites. Very pigmented and blends very easy. The shades my green eyes pop. I use this every day. Definitely recomend
leslie r.
leslie r.
Aurora, IL

i hate doing my eyeshadow because i have horrible hands for it but i still love these colors they fit my skin color and the pigmentation is great
Brandy S.
Brandy S.

This is my everyday go to eyeshadow kit. I found it as a dupe and LOVE IT !! It works GREAT and stays on all day .. can't beat it for the price !
victoria r.
victoria r.
Lumberton, TX

Love love love this pallet I use it almost everytime I do my makeup I'm not big on the simmers but the mattes in this pallets are everything !!!!
Erika R.
Erika R.
South Ozone Park, NY

Pretty good pallets, it's pigment is okay, but I love the colors! I don't really like bright over exaggerated colors so these are perfect for me.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Zachary, LA

I love this it has wonderful colors I use it almost everyday I wish it has a few nudes and a different brush applicator but all in all wonderful
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Midway park, Nc

I love this pallet me and my best friend would use it all the time before we'd go out. It's wasn't that expensive i think it's totally worth it.
Herica A.
Herica A.

This is a pretty good palette! They're easy to blend. What I didn't like about this product was the shimmer shades. They have a lot of fall out.
Gabriela d.
Gabriela d.

I really like this, I use it daily. The colors are so nice they are my go to when it want something simple yet showing. If you now what I mean­čśü
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now