BY WET N WILD #59 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
  • How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lo...Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA
chase c.
chase c.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love the natural shades in the palette and they're definitely great for every day use. I'm not someone who wears tons of makeup all the time so this palette is really easy to play up or down depending on what look i'm going for. Overall pretty good pigmentation and easy to blend.
Kenzie H.
Kenzie H.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this palette! It has such great neutral colors to use for any look. I bought this palette at target. It isn't long lasting, but it works well and does the job! One thing I didn't like is I had to keep swiping my brush to get the color onto it. Other than that, it works great!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow in Nude Awakening: my stylist beautician friend used this on me for a makeover. I typically was using grays and blacks to create a smoky dramatic eye when in reality my hair and skin tone are better suited to nudes and browns. This palette offers a good variety of natural shades to mix and match.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I'm really in love with this eyeshadow pallet! Great colors that last all day, half the price of other pallets you can purchase at the drug store and they are cruelty free! I only paid around $5 for this at Wal-Mart and I use this all the time now, I can't say anything bad about this product!
Kim B.
Kim B.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
High quality shadows at the drugstore. Amazingly pigmented at blendable. I have been guilty of reaching for this palette over one from Lorac. Packaging is cheap, no mirror is a major set back. However, if no mirror and plastic packaging keeps the price under $10, its forgivable.
Amarra H.
Amarra H.
West Palm Beach
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This product is good for it's price but not as pigmented as I thought. The maroon, dark brown, and black are the only ones with good pigments. The rest are okay. This product is pigmented if you wet your brush then apply the eyeshadow. Overall I would not buy this product again.
shelby b.
shelby b.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I was in walmart shopping one day, looking at some makeup, and I came across this. the burgundy shade got my eye. the price is good. the quality of it could be better. the mattes feel, and literally apply like chalk. the shimmers are thin, when you apply them it looks so light.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I do not like this. The mattes are chalky as all hell and the shimmers do not pack a punch or even show up on the lid, whether I spray my brush beforehand or not. I always try and see if I can find a cheap eyeshadow palette that works well, and I'm always disappointed. :(
Darelys P.
Darelys P.
San Juan
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
If you're like me, a crazy lover nude shadows I recommend one and thousand times it is palette of shades. They are very affordable and have a spectacular pigmentation. It serves to make different styles in our eyes. In fact, I use it almost every day. I recommend the girls.
Kayleen E.
Kayleen E.
Concord, NH
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I like this eyeshadow. However it is faint and comes off easily. I buy at Walmart. Yes there's room for improvement. It is easy to apply, as any eyeshadow is in my book. I however do recommend a better eye shadow like loriel. That is my favorite especially the nude pallet.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?