BY WET N WILD #88 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Adrianna E.
Adrianna E.
Corp Christi, TX
This is an extremely affordable eye shadow palette if you're looking for a dark smokey eye. It's a vampy queens dream. There's a little bit of fall out but honestly which palette doesn't? I find the pigmentation pretty good and if you pair it with the right primer you'll be good to go!
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Pineville, KY
I picked this baby up at Walmart a few months ago. I've been using it at least a few times a week ever since. I love it! The shimmery shades are soooo pretty. There were a couple of colors that weren't AS pigmented as others or didn't want to blend as well, but for the most part WOW. This is super cheap and I will likely buy this again!
Jackiee S.
Jackiee S.
All of the matte shades are super pigmented especially the black. It's perfect for creating a smoked wing. The shimmers are also really pretty but there's a little bit of fall out since the glitter is kind of chunky but it's doable. Definitely get it when it's on sale at drug stores
chase c.
chase c.
Muncie, IN
I love the natural shades in the palette and they're definitely great for every day use. I'm not someone who wears tons of makeup all the time so this palette is really easy to play up or down depending on what look i'm going for. Overall pretty good pigmentation and easy to blend.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow in Nude Awakening: my stylist beautician friend used this on me for a makeover. I typically was using grays and blacks to create a smoky dramatic eye when in reality my hair and skin tone are better suited to nudes and browns. This palette offers a good variety of natural shades to mix and match.
Kenzie H.
Kenzie H.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I love this palette! It has such great neutral colors to use for any look. I bought this palette at target. It isn't long lasting, but it works well and does the job! One thing I didn't like is I had to keep swiping my brush to get the color onto it. Other than that, it works great!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I'm really in love with this eyeshadow pallet! Great colors that last all day, half the price of other pallets you can purchase at the drug store and they are cruelty free! I only paid around $5 for this at Wal-Mart and I use this all the time now, I can't say anything bad about this product!
Kim B.
Kim B.
High quality shadows at the drugstore. Amazingly pigmented at blendable. I have been guilty of reaching for this palette over one from Lorac. Packaging is cheap, no mirror is a major set back. However, if no mirror and plastic packaging keeps the price under $10, its forgivable.
Amarra H.
Amarra H.
West Palm Beach
This product is good for it's price but not as pigmented as I thought. The maroon, dark brown, and black are the only ones with good pigments. The rest are okay. This product is pigmented if you wet your brush then apply the eyeshadow. Overall I would not buy this product again.
shelby b.
shelby b.
I was in walmart shopping one day, looking at some makeup, and I came across this. the burgundy shade got my eye. the price is good. the quality of it could be better. the mattes feel, and literally apply like chalk. the shimmers are thin, when you apply them it looks so light.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?