Add a Photo

Photos (89)
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Owens X Rds, AL
March 18, 2017, 6:40 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This product has some my favorite shades that I continue to reach for in my every day make up routine, the shimmers are fantastic and smooth and the mattes blend well. The only downside is that the pigmentation isn't all there for every shade.
Maddie P.
Maddie P.
Kewanee, IL
March 24, 2017, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I am absolutely in love with this palette! I love every single color in this palette. I bought mine at Walmart, it was really inexpensive. I use this palette almost every day, and it creates so many different eye looks. I will buy this again!
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
April 7, 2017, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This eyeshadow pallet has so many different colors to choose from and the colors really pop. They aren't dull like some brands. I've come to find that you don't even really need a primer to get a long lasting effect out of these eye shadows.
jaiie v.
jaiie v.
Gresham, OR
March 15, 2017, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I don't own many brand name eyeshadow products but I've used this one before and it really pigmented. I love all the colors and it can give you an all natural look. Natural smiley eyes are really perfect for me since I'm new to using all these colors.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Wichita, KS
March 21, 2017, 4:18 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Very creamy and easy to work with. I love the colors in the palette. Many combinations you can make with the colors. I am a first time user and I am very happy with what I got. For some it may be a little pricey but it is a very good item.
Anna O.
Anna O.
June 21, 2017, 4:35 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Very inexpensive! I got mine at Walmart and I love it. It is a small pallet so I'm not sure how long it lasts because I just got mine. So far it is great and applies easily! I think I definitely would buy this again and I recommend it.
Rosario C.
Rosario C.
Austin, TX
March 8, 2017, 4:27 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
My favorite pallet of all time. Has very pretty colors all which are really pigmented. You can go for a very neutral look or a dramatic smokey eye. Some colors are matte and some are shimmery. I would totally buy this again no doubt!
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
springville, PA
March 13, 2017, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is my go to pallette. I think it is stunning. The looks are beautiful. There are shimmer and matte colors. The only thing missing is another transition shade. It has dark, highlighter, and one transition that is really pretty. I love the shades and how affordable it is.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Pooler, GA
March 20, 2017, 4:14 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I have this now and I absolutely love it because I have blue eyes and these colors work best. I got it from either Walmart or target. I have bought smaller eye shadow packages from them before and I would definitely buy this again!
Hana C.
Hana C.
San Diego, CA
April 5, 2017, 10:12 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Most of the shades are very pigmented and nice, however they are slightly dry and can take work to blend. If you are looking for something at a good price point, this is perfect. It is just not one of the best palettes out there.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA
Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?