BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
shelby b.
I was in walmart shopping one day, looking at some makeup, and I came across this. the burgundy shade got my eye. the price is good. the quality of it could be better. the mattes feel, and literally apply like chalk. the shimmers are thin, when you apply them it looks so light.
Victoria F.
Carthage, TX
For a drugstore palette, this is actually very good! Only one of the colors is a put chunky to work with, but with a little wetting of the brush, it works beautifully. The shade range is so gorgeous and I love all of the colors. Not one of them in this palette god unused!
Diana T.
Dallas, TX
This palette is a good one and small enough to take everywhere because it fits everywhere, the packaging is nice and the shadows are a pigmented for its price and has good shimmery colors. However, idk if I would buy again maybe if I have nothing else I can find I would!
Jarienne T.
I've had this palette for over a year now, and I absolutely love it. The price wasn't too bad (I think I got it for about $15). When I swatched the colors, I was very impressed with how pigmented they were. They show up nicely on my skin, and they're very easy to blend.
Angelica P.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this palette so much. I prefer the mattes and I do wish that there were more transition shades but I like making this dramatic burgundy look that I've gotten compliments. It's an easy go to look. I have the other palette as well but the burgundy makes this better.
Willow H.
Rutland
I just purchased this palette and I love it. The colors are beautiful and they are so easy to work with. I love this and I would re-purchase this. I bought this palette at Walmart for 6 dollars. This is my first time purchasing this palette. I do recommend this product.
Ayianna P.
I love this palette you can make great looks with it . It's very adorable you can find this product at Walmart . It's very pigmented so that's a plus but for over all yes I would buy again !!
Jael L.
Lincoln, CA
Love this palette! Great color choices and application is easy and fun. The game changer is to use an eyelid primer for great color pronunciation and of course your best brushes and for the cost it every bit as effective as the expensive brands
Cheyenne F.
Midlothian, TX
I use this pallets every single day I love the tones! I especially appreciate the guides on the back of the package that gives you images of different ways of using the colors to add to your style! I've had mine for over a year and still haven't had to replace it yet!
Rubi G.
Brentwood, CA
Amazing palette the price is worth it so many looks to do with this palette smokey eyes the packaging is nice won't break easy the shadows are pigments they last long I would totally recommend
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?