Add a Photo

#102 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (91)
Evadne H.
Evadne H.
April 13, 2017, 4:53 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this eyeshadow palette and use it on a daily basis. I got it at Walmart for about $6 and it is well worth the price. I use these glittery pink toned eye shadows when I'm going out with friends. I would recommend this for someone experimenting with eyeshadow
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
Feb. 27, 2017, 4:03 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I have soooo many palettes but this is definitely one of my favorites. The burgundy shade is what drew me in and for 5 dollars I can't complain! All shadows are pigmented and easy to blend, with the exception of the pink shimmery one, which I don't use anyway. I would really recommend this for everyday use.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
April 17, 2017, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I absolutely love nude colors so when I saw that Wet n Wild had a nude eyeshadow palette I had to get it. I do not regret my desicion because the colors are so beautiful and are NUDE. I recommend everyone should try this palete if you want a nude/natural look!
Mariah K.
Mariah K.
June 22, 2017, 3:33 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
WOW! I was blown away by this $6 palette! The colors are fully pigmented and very buttery, they blend easily and last well! They do last better with a primer and there is a bit of fallout but for $6?! A total steal! I like this palette better than the Naked 3!
Gillian H.
Gillian H.
April 12, 2017, 3:46 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I've used Wet n Wild eyeshadows before and really enjoyed them, however this palette was not representative of Wet n Wild quality. The mattes are pretty patchy and the shimmers are only powder with some glitter in them, which pains me to say since I love their normal 8 or 3 pan palettes. Very disappointed.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Huber Heights, OH
April 6, 2017, 3:02 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
As far as drugstore palettes go, this is in my top 3! The colors are so pigmented and a small amount goes a long way, so you really get your money's worth. I especially love how blendable these shades are. Minimal effort to get such a beautiful payoff.
Maryah J.
Maryah J.
March 22, 2017, 9:10 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
These shadows have beautiful pigment, and are easy to blend. You are given a variety of colors that can compliment many eye looks. The formula is creamy and matte. This is also budget friendly. I recommend this!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Feb. 8, 2017, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This product gives you a bronzed natural look on your eye which is why I like it. Wet n wild also stays on most of the day and is not very expensive which is always a plus for me!!
Cierra M.
Cierra M.
March 1, 2017, 1:35 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Very smooth easy to come out don't need too much pressure to get any out this pallet is very well colored and pigmented very long lasting very blending less creasing I love how affordable it is it's definitely worth every cent
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Owens X Rds, AL
March 18, 2017, 6:40 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This product has some my favorite shades that I continue to reach for in my every day make up routine, the shimmers are fantastic and smooth and the mattes blend well. The only downside is that the pigmentation isn't all there for every shade.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.
How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?