BY WET N WILD #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...2 Answers
  • How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about...2 Answers
  • Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Jackiee S.
Jackiee S.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
All of the matte shades are super pigmented especially the black. It's perfect for creating a smoked wing. The shimmers are also really pretty but there's a little bit of fall out since the glitter is kind of chunky but it's doable. Definitely get it when it's on sale at drug stores
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow in Nude Awakening: my stylist beautician friend used this on me for a makeover. I typically was using grays and blacks to create a smoky dramatic eye when in reality my hair and skin tone are better suited to nudes and browns. This palette offers a good variety of natural shades to mix and match.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
High quality shadows at the drugstore. Amazingly pigmented at blendable. I have been guilty of reaching for this palette over one from Lorac. Packaging is cheap, no mirror is a major set back. However, if no mirror and plastic packaging keeps the price under $10, its forgivable.
Amarra H.
Amarra H.
West Palm Beach
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This product is good for it's price but not as pigmented as I thought. The maroon, dark brown, and black are the only ones with good pigments. The rest are okay. This product is pigmented if you wet your brush then apply the eyeshadow. Overall I would not buy this product again.
Kayleen E.
Kayleen E.
Concord, NH
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I like this eyeshadow. However it is faint and comes off easily. I buy at Walmart. Yes there's room for improvement. It is easy to apply, as any eyeshadow is in my book. I however do recommend a better eye shadow like loriel. That is my favorite especially the nude pallet.
Darelys P.
Darelys P.
San Juan
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
If you're like me, a crazy lover nude shadows I recommend one and thousand times it is palette of shades. They are very affordable and have a spectacular pigmentation. It serves to make different styles in our eyes. In fact, I use it almost every day. I recommend the girls.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palette is a good one and small enough to take everywhere because it fits everywhere, the packaging is nice and the shadows are a pigmented for its price and has good shimmery colors. However, idk if I would buy again maybe if I have nothing else I can find I would!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this palette so much. I prefer the mattes and I do wish that there were more transition shades but I like making this dramatic burgundy look that I've gotten compliments. It's an easy go to look. I have the other palette as well but the burgundy makes this better.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Houston
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palate has nice color choices. Most of the colors are shimmery, but this comes with matte colors too. The colors in the palate are very pigmented. I really love this and use it for my eye makeup looks. The only con is the fallout for the glittery shadows. I still use this though with a eye primer. Would recommend.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Carthage
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
For a drugstore palette, this is actually very good! Only one of the colors is a put chunky to work with, but with a little wetting of the brush, it works beautifully. The shade range is so gorgeous and I love all of the colors. Not one of them in this palette god unused!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?