Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Lake Charles, LA

First off I'm a big fan of nude palettes. This is pigmented too. It's easy to apply. My favorite shad of brown is the dark brown, it shows very well.
Ellianah A.
Ellianah A.

Honestly to me this is a duke for the urban decay pallete i love the different shades of pinks and then darks really good palette and easy to blend !
Josenayeli R.
Josenayeli R.

This is absolutely my favorite palette to use I just love all the colors this palette has especially the burgandys colors and because its affordable
Heather A.
Heather A.

My eyes tend to be a bit darker than my skin (medium toned) and so I always have to have something on them and this product is a great staple color.
Tori R.
Tori R.
Garfield Hts, OH

If you are looking for an incredible drugstore eyeshadow palette. Pick this up! The shades are beautiful, very pigmented and they blend very easily!
Rosalinda G.
Rosalinda G.

The colors are a mix of shimmery and matt which i love they are super pigmented and easy to blend the colors are all kind of rose toned which i love
Becky C.
Becky C.
Heyburn, Idaho

This is my most used pallette (and I have a lot lol) The colors are amazing. For the quality and price of this product its an amazing find/steal!!!
This eye shadow is one of the best drug store eyeshadow that I use. It makes a beautiful natural look or a Smoky look depending on how you want it
Noelle H.
Noelle H.
San Jacinto, CA

Great dupe for thr high end brand becca and the highlight champagne pop from them very much worth the money the same color pay off for way cheaper
ashley b.
ashley b.

This pallete is one of my favorites. Very pigmented and blends very easy. The shades my green eyes pop. I use this every day. Definitely recomend
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now