BY WET N WILD #88 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Homestead , PA
I got this pallet hoping it would be great and it missed the mark for me. Theres only 2 shades i used that are just okay. The others ones were not pigmented at all. It was only 8 dollars so i can't complain much but i was hoping it would be better because wet and wild products are pretty great.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Covington, GA
I have both palettes & I love them both. As a beginner, they are super easy to use. They are very pigmented. They're inexpensive. They have very pretty colors that you use for a day or night look. They do transfer a bit so I would recommend priming your lids first or using concealer as a base.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY
I love this palette! It has great pigmentation. In honesty it's my go-to everyday palette. Has great light colors, dark colors, transitions nice. It's everything u need. Affordable. Blend great. Intend repurchasing! Recommend! Great for beginners or the artist to create something extravagant!
Samantha y.
Samantha y.
Ormond beach Florida
A lot of fall out, but that never really bothers me. The pigment is really nice, specially for the price, obviously it wont be no Urban decay, but it sure is a nice way to come up with a bunch of defferent looks for such a reasonable price. I may try out the other pallete they have next.
Rosaly W.
Rosaly W.
Bella Vista, AR
Love this product! I spent about $6 on this eyeshadow palette. Each color is very pigmented and does not take a lot of product. It's long lasting and at the end of the day still looks like I just put it on. I would highly recommend if you are looking for an inexpensive pigmented eyeshadow.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Brooklyn , NY
I just received this in the mail & I have yet to do a look with the pallet , but I did swatch it . I have to say that this pallet has great packaging to fit right in your bag & the pigment of the shadows come across nicely . I'll stay in tuned when I do an eyeshadow look using the pallet .
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
This palette is Something! I really like the color range, even though some eyeshadows does not have a very good pigmentation.
Taking off this little bump in the road, I don't regret buying it, because the price was good enough and I still have some very pretty colors!
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I actually use this for an everyday look instead of my other palettes. They're pretty good for the price too. It does require to use a little more product than other brands i have used but it still gives a great look. I wouldn't wear it for an event bc it can come off pretty easy but over all for short period time by itself it works awesome.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Rock Island, IL
ADORE THIS! I love wet n wild, and when I saw this palette, I waited to snag this deal! (look for coupons!) This is a great alternative and dupe for high end palette! The the value is great and you can buy it at any store. The pigments are beyond great and it's easy to blend an travel with!
Kara P.
Kara P.
Radford, VA
If you love the look and colors in those eyeshadow pallets, but don't want to pay the price look no further. Wet N Wild has two Au Natural color pallets for under $10.00.
They blend easily for a day or night time look.
My favorite are the burgundy hues, but all colors accentuate all faces.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?