BY WET N WILD #95 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...2 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Ariel F.
For a 5 or 6 dollar palette I think it is absolutely amazing. I bought this at my local Wal-Mart while I was visiting a friend and we went on this huge makeup haul so we picked this up and after using it many many times I really like it. I think it's amazing for beginners like me and they are buildable and very blendable and soft. The colors are perfect for either very soft natural looks or dramatic looks. The shimmers are not too pigmented but can be built up. Overall, I love this palette
Elizabeth H.
Lexington, KY
The colors in this palette are beautiful and blendable. The shadows aren't quite as pigmented as the more expensive brands and you have to be careful with how much product you put on your brush, because it will fall of the brush and end up under your eye, which is where no one wants their eyeshadow. But if you apply it with some caution, this is a great little palette. I've been able to achieve some beautiful looks with it! And for the cost, it's an awesome addition to any make-up bag!
Amber M.
This Wet N Wild palette is pretty affordable. Most Wet N Wild products are pretty good in terms of their price, and they have a lot of good eyeshadow palettes! However, this one was a bit lacking. They're a bit hard to blend and the mattes are pretty powdery and have a lot of fallout. The shimmer shades don't really have great pigmentation and are a disaster if you use a dry brush (Use your fingers. Trust me.). The shades are nice and I still like to use it.
Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
This product is clearly very well loved...the colors are so natural and so perfect for an everyday look. I use the dark brown for a liner, the pale nude for inner corners and highlighting, and almost every color on the lid! Only 4 stars because they could up the pigmentation, but for the price it's a steal! Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening
Estilo G.
Miami, Florida
How not to love this palette if it is pure love <3 <3 !! Is a palette that is great because it has some colors that go with all those cludes nudde, earth those tones for me are love. Its pigmentation is very good I love its finish and not to mention its smell for me is this palette fabulous and all makeup lover should have a hehe
Pa Y.
The pigments are crazy!!! I decided to purchase this palette and I am in awe of how amazing the colors are! Definitely worth it! Comes with beautiful colors of shimmers and matte! Very impressed and definitely would recommend it! Its not chalky or poor pigmentation. For an affordable price and good quality I must give it a A+.
Zugeiri O.
Chicago , IL
This is a great not expensive neutral palette for they everyday look, but you can also use it to create a night out look as well. This is a great staple to have in your collection especially going from morning office work to let's say a fun date night that evening just add a smoky effect to the eye look you already have.
Yajaira H.
Im not a big fan of eye shadows since I'm still learning how to put them on. But one thing I can say is I'm attracted to natural colors and I feel like this palette goes on smooth and the transition isn't drastically shown. I have been trying to put in more color to my collection but I have no complains about it I love how they always have different colors and various types to chose from.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
althea c.
Im really satisfied with this palette, it turned out better that I expected! Im a big fan of smoky colors for eye shadow, I just think it goes with any event, either a natural look or a elegant look depending on how much you'll apply! just remember you get what you pay for, it might not last that long but it gives you the look you're looking for!
Adzaan M.
Beautiful palette and beautiful shade choices. Perfect for someone just getting into makeup and needs a good starter set. Wet n' Wild has really stepped up their game in terms of products and I'm so happy they're officially a cruelty free and vegan brand. I primary use the lighter shades and the reds and browns. Colors actually show up on my skin tone which hasn't been the case for other drug store brands. Product can get a little messy but not different than most eyeshadow palettes.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?