BY WET N WILD #88 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Katie M.
Katie M.
Eastaboga, AL
This palette!!!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous. Worth the money since I was less than $8. The glitters aren't too pigmented unless you use some kind of primer water or fix plus, but once you do WOW! Love this product & now I have to go buy the other one!
Leah M.
Leah M.
Chillicothe, OH
The pigment in wet an wild isnt all that great ,so thats why i didnt rate higher. It is easy to use just not very good compared to other brands i would go with a better brand. Packaging and the price is very good so i guess for the price its a good buy. I would recommend if yoour like me and cant spend 100 on makeup
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Springfield, MA
I purchased this recently because I needed some new colors and it was cheap. I had no intention on falling in love. This palette is so amazing. The pigment is just right! There are a few matte colors and the rest are shimmer/glittery but not too over done. A great mix of shades. Really brings out my green eyes. Love it.
chelsea b.
chelsea b.
South Amboy, NJ
such great palette i've used it two times already and the colors are very pigmented! such a good quality palette for such a cheap price. it has a nice mix of mattes and shimmers which is nice. recommend this to everyone
Estefany C.
Estefany C.
I absolutely love this palette. The colors are very pigmented and very easy to blend. The packaging is very pretty and would buy it again. The colors last a lot especially with primer. I recommend to people looking for a cheap alternative.
Mickenzy H.
Mickenzy H.
Wet n Wild always surprises me with how pigmented there eye shadows are! When I saw this, and then saw the price, I knew that it would be more than worth trying. There are a couple colors that were a little disappointing, but most of them were just as pigmented as I've come to expect from Wet n Wild.
April Y.
April Y.
I love this pallete. The colors are amazingly beautiful. It's not so pigmented so you have to build it up. Other than that, it works and last all day. It's also affordable and I recommend this palette for beginners.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Shades are blendable. They are also pigmented. I noticed the shimmers perform better using your finger or even with a damp finger/brush. There is a good range to make many looks. Definitely recommend since this was around $4 at Walgreens and you can't beat the price for the pay off you are receiving!
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
This is a pretty nice palette. For the price it should get five stars, honestly. But, there is a lot of fallout and some of the colors are not as great as others. You can create a lot of different looks with this palette though and I feel like it is a great starter palette if you're trying to learn.
Stevie J.
Stevie J.
These colors are so up my alley so I had to purchase especially since it's so affordable. I've noticed that some of the colors like the red brown color in this palette reminds me of makeup geeks americano. But these shadows are creamy, blendable and pigmented so I would definitely recommend if you are on a budget!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?