BY WET N WILD #59 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...2 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
  • How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lo...Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA
chelsea b.
chelsea b.
South Amboy, NJ
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
such great palette i've used it two times already and the colors are very pigmented! such a good quality palette for such a cheap price. it has a nice mix of mattes and shimmers which is nice. recommend this to everyone
Mickenzy H.
Mickenzy H.
Boise, ID
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Wet n Wild always surprises me with how pigmented there eye shadows are! When I saw this, and then saw the price, I knew that it would be more than worth trying. There are a couple colors that were a little disappointing, but most of them were just as pigmented as I've come to expect from Wet n Wild.
Estefany C.
Estefany C.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I absolutely love this palette. The colors are very pigmented and very easy to blend. The packaging is very pretty and would buy it again. The colors last a lot especially with primer. I recommend to people looking for a cheap alternative.
April Y.
April Y.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this pallete. The colors are amazingly beautiful. It's not so pigmented so you have to build it up. Other than that, it works and last all day. It's also affordable and I recommend this palette for beginners.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Shades are blendable. They are also pigmented. I noticed the shimmers perform better using your finger or even with a damp finger/brush. There is a good range to make many looks. Definitely recommend since this was around $4 at Walgreens and you can't beat the price for the pay off you are receiving!
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is a pretty nice palette. For the price it should get five stars, honestly. But, there is a lot of fallout and some of the colors are not as great as others. You can create a lot of different looks with this palette though and I feel like it is a great starter palette if you're trying to learn.
Stevie J.
Stevie J.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
These colors are so up my alley so I had to purchase especially since it's so affordable. I've noticed that some of the colors like the red brown color in this palette reminds me of makeup geeks americano. But these shadows are creamy, blendable and pigmented so I would definitely recommend if you are on a budget!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Homestead , PA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I got this pallet hoping it would be great and it missed the mark for me. Theres only 2 shades i used that are just okay. The others ones were not pigmented at all. It was only 8 dollars so i can't complain much but i was hoping it would be better because wet and wild products are pretty great.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Social Circle, GA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I have both palettes & I love them both. As a beginner, they are super easy to use. They are very pigmented. They're inexpensive. They have very pretty colors that you use for a day or night look. They do transfer a bit so I would recommend priming your lids first or using concealer as a base.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this palette! It has great pigmentation. In honesty it's my go-to everyday palette. Has great light colors, dark colors, transitions nice. It's everything u need. Affordable. Blend great. Intend repurchasing! Recommend! Great for beginners or the artist to create something extravagant!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?