Add a Photo

#70 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (77)
Zaira S.
Zaira S.

Love this palette reminds me of the naked collection but inexpensive. It's my 1st time using it and I like it. I would recommend it. For the price it is. It's not bad.
Linda L.
Linda L.
Laurel, MD

Just bought this palette and can not wait to use. I have some looks in mind.. I want to buy another for when I do wedding this weekend! very pigment! must have palette
Malia C.
Malia C.
Murfreesboro, TN

Love this pallet, natural colors are more for me. Bold does to. But day to day makeup i use this natural pallet. I love wet n wild products, and rhey arent expensive
Brooklyn R.
Brooklyn R.
Section, AL

love, love, love this pallette!! I've got two of my best friends hooked on it as well. great pigmentation, a little powdery but nothing I can't work with, amazing!!
Vedith d.
Vedith d.
Mckee, KY

Love these colors So many to pick from
And light to match any tone..
Love this
Wears great
Can wear all day long and many colors to choose from light or dark shades
Roxanne H.
Roxanne H.

This is a very good product. It blends well and is affordably priced. I've been using Wet n Wild for quite a while now and their eyeshadows haven't met me down yet!
Raisa Y.
Raisa Y.

This is awesome. It has neutral colors that are great for every day. And the price is great. The colors stay on all day. And they blend well. I use this constantly
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Bakersfield, CA

I love this naturel eye shadow nude awakening palet because is the best eye shadow when i wear a casual dress the color looks good and it don't look over to dark.
Beverly B.
Beverly B.
Deer Park, TX

Love this palette I'm a nude time girl and lean closer to browns and it has some nice nude color browns and goes on easy without having to put a lot of coats on.
Tiffany I.
Tiffany I.
Newark, NJ

The colors and greatly pigminted ! I love each and everyone of the colors on here, amazing nude colors. They blend very easily and are just absolutely amazing !
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA

Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?

Join Now