Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Beverly B.
Beverly B.
Deer Park, TX

Love this palette I'm a nude time girl and lean closer to browns and it has some nice nude color browns and goes on easy without having to put a lot of coats on.
Adilene B.
Adilene B.
Beaver Dam, WI

Super inexpensive eye shadow palette. Very pretty colors and also easy to blend. Most of the shades are matte and very pigmented. Defiantly a must have palette.
Tiffany I.
Tiffany I.
Newark, NJ

The colors and greatly pigminted ! I love each and everyone of the colors on here, amazing nude colors. They blend very easily and are just absolutely amazing !
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Kirkland , WA

For $6.99 at our local Fred Meyers it's a steal. The colors are pigmented and creamy but of course it's still drug store so not the best palette I've ever used
Marina F.
Marina F.

This is a good pallet! Good pigment and duration! The colors are all that you need for a basic makeup and the same time you can make a more elaborate too!
Lesley E.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT

The eyeshadows in this palette are comparable to high end shadows. They are pigmented, not a lot of fall out and easy to blend and the colors are amazing
Bobbie M.
Bobbie M.
Hayes, VA

I love this palette. The pigment is good and blinds well . I love that there is a mix of matte and shimmer so many looks can be created with this palette
reagan k.
reagan k.

Very cheap and okay quality. It gives you a fair amount of product, not a lot of pigment though. If you're starting out with makeup, I would recommend.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Mc Gaheysville, VA

The price and quality of these little palettes is amazing. You get a good color pay off for just a couple of dollars. Also thid brand is cruelty free!
Shawn s.
Shawn s.
Friendship, MD

I love this eye shadow im inlove with anything nude but I love the wet and wild. Brand period I think you should go out and buy it its very affordable
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now