BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Stephanie G.
I love the colors in this palette. I've experimented with the colors with success. This is actually my first real palette and I was a little nervous about it being wet n wild. So I was pleasantly suprised.
Jessica L.
Brooklyn, NY
I just received this in the mail & I have yet to do a look with the pallet , but I did swatch it . I have to say that this pallet has great packaging to fit right in your bag & the pigment of the shadows come across nicely . I'll stay in tuned when I do an eyeshadow look using the pallet .
Cecilia H.
Kingsland, GA
This is a great value for and great price point for anyone on a budget. The shadows are a bit powdery but they pack on the lids nicely and are very pigmented. I love how these pinks look on my brown eyes ❤.
Bianca G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I actually use this for an everyday look instead of my other palettes. They're pretty good for the price too. It does require to use a little more product than other brands i have used but it still gives a great look. I wouldn't wear it for an event bc it can come off pretty easy but over all for short period time by itself it works awesome.
Adrianna E.
Corp Christi, TX
This is an extremely affordable eye shadow palette if you're looking for a dark smokey eye. It's a vampy queens dream. There's a little bit of fall out but honestly which palette doesn't? I find the pigmentation pretty good and if you pair it with the right primer you'll be good to go!
Dominique B.
My go to neutral palette! Wet and Wild really went all out with this one! I love the shimmer and matte combos in the palettes. I wish for every shimmer color there was a matte and vice versa. Good pigmentation, nice selection of everyday colors and very reasonable price. Worth buying.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I'm really in love with this eyeshadow pallet! Great colors that last all day, half the price of other pallets you can purchase at the drug store and they are cruelty free! I only paid around $5 for this at Wal-Mart and I use this all the time now, I can't say anything bad about this product!
Jackiee S.
All of the matte shades are super pigmented especially the black. It's perfect for creating a smoked wing. The shimmers are also really pretty but there's a little bit of fall out since the glitter is kind of chunky but it's doable. Definitely get it when it's on sale at drug stores
chase c.
Muncie, IN
I love the natural shades in the palette and they're definitely great for every day use. I'm not someone who wears tons of makeup all the time so this palette is really easy to play up or down depending on what look i'm going for. Overall pretty good pigmentation and easy to blend.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow in Nude Awakening: my stylist beautician friend used this on me for a makeover. I typically was using grays and blacks to create a smoky dramatic eye when in reality my hair and skin tone are better suited to nudes and browns. This palette offers a good variety of natural shades to mix and match.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?