Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Ayianna P.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Lily C.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Celina C.See all 103 photos

BY WET N WILD #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me k...I believe it would compliment ... 2 Answers
  • How does this Palette compare to Rimm...I agree, the shadows,work bett... 2 Answers
  • Should I get this? Would it suit my s...Yes it's a beautiful little ey... 3 Answers
Photos (103)
Samantha y.
Samantha y.
Ormond beach Florida
July 16, 2017, 9:12 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
A lot of fall out, but that never really bothers me. The pigment is really nice, specially for the price, obviously it wont be no Urban decay, but it sure is a nice way to come up with a bunch of defferent looks for such a reasonable price. I may try out the other pallete they have next.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Oklahoma City, OK
April 22, 2017, 8:34 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I actually use this for an everyday look instead of my other palettes. They're pretty good for the price too. It does require to use a little more product than other brands i have used but it still gives a great look. I wouldn't wear it for an event bc it can come off pretty easy but over all for short period time by itself it works awesome.
Kara P.
Kara P.
Radford, VA
June 2, 2017, 6:52 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
If you love the look and colors in those eyeshadow pallets, but don't want to pay the price look no further. Wet N Wild has two Au Natural color pallets for under $10.00.
They blend easily for a day or night time look.
My favorite are the burgundy hues, but all colors accentuate all faces.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Brooklyn , NY
July 5, 2017, 9:24 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I just received this in the mail & I have yet to do a look with the pallet , but I did swatch it . I have to say that this pallet has great packaging to fit right in your bag & the pigment of the shadows come across nicely . I'll stay in tuned when I do an eyeshadow look using the pallet .
Adrianna E.
Adrianna E.
Corp Christi, TX
April 19, 2017, 11:08 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is an extremely affordable eye shadow palette if you're looking for a dark smokey eye. It's a vampy queens dream. There's a little bit of fall out but honestly which palette doesn't? I find the pigmentation pretty good and if you pair it with the right primer you'll be good to go!
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Pineville, KY
June 15, 2017, 11:35 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I picked this baby up at Walmart a few months ago. I've been using it at least a few times a week ever since. I love it! The shimmery shades are soooo pretty. There were a couple of colors that weren't AS pigmented as others or didn't want to blend as well, but for the most part WOW. This is super cheap and I will likely buy this again!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Feb. 25, 2017, 12:06 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I'm really in love with this eyeshadow pallet! Great colors that last all day, half the price of other pallets you can purchase at the drug store and they are cruelty free! I only paid around $5 for this at Wal-Mart and I use this all the time now, I can't say anything bad about this product!
chase c.
chase c.
Muncie, IN
April 17, 2017, 11:08 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love the natural shades in the palette and they're definitely great for every day use. I'm not someone who wears tons of makeup all the time so this palette is really easy to play up or down depending on what look i'm going for. Overall pretty good pigmentation and easy to blend.
Jackiee S.
Jackiee S.
April 19, 2017, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
All of the matte shades are super pigmented especially the black. It's perfect for creating a smoked wing. The shimmers are also really pretty but there's a little bit of fall out since the glitter is kind of chunky but it's doable. Definitely get it when it's on sale at drug stores
Kenzie H.
Kenzie H.
Pleasant Grove, UT
March 29, 2017, 11:10 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this palette! It has such great neutral colors to use for any look. I bought this palette at target. It isn't long lasting, but it works well and does the job! One thing I didn't like is I had to keep swiping my brush to get the color onto it. Other than that, it works great!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?