BY WET N WILD #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Amber K.
Moore, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. I’ve never tried wet n wild before and I wasn’t disappointed. The price point is amazing. It blends great, even when using other brands with it. The pigment is great. It does have some fallout but with the pigmentation it doesn’t really bother me. It has all the colors I use on a regular basis in one palette. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a drug store eyeshadow palette.
GENESIS O.
Lynchburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
It never lasts long enough to last the rest of the day and it also takes a lot for it to become pigmented but I guess you get what you pay for. The price is great but I would not recommend this product to anyone
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the nude colors in the palette. It’s easy to go from a day to night time look using these products and fake eyelashes or a great mascara. The colors pop and look amazing. The price is very affordable.
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok seriously $6 for this?! It's AMAZING. I never liked any Wet N Wild eye shadows but they really stepped up their game. The colors are really pigmented and really pretty! They go on so easily, unlike their other eye shadows where you had to really pack it on your makeup brush..I'd definitely recommend this to everyone!
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good neutral palette for the price. The pigmentation isn't that of high end brands but it's still there for sure. These colors are great to have to throw in your crease to start off any eyeshadow look
Erin J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best drugstore palette I've ever purchased. I totally consider this a dupe for the naked 3 palette. The colors are so pigmented and blendable, and the shimmers are so pretty. They're gorgeous by themsevles, but if you wet your brush with setting spray it takes them to another level. The only draw back is there is a bit of kick up, but for the price and quality I think it's totally worth it.
Mercedes V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has Beautiful colors in it. The color pay out isn't back and it's affordable and your able to grab in almost any store that self make up. Which I love that. I recommend this to anyone interested in it. Good thing is at least its affordable in case you don't like it and it comes with most colors that a girl can't go wrong with, so it also makes a great gift for most if not every girl and woman.
Breyonna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll be honest, when I bought this palette I had pretty high expectations since I have always loved Wet n' Wild eyeshadows and this has definitely met them and then some. For this palette being around $5 you get a lot of value and quality for the price. I bought this palette to wear to work so I didn't have to constantly use my expensive palettes out of my collection for everyday wear. All of the eyeshadows in this palette are pigmented and blend relatively well. Some of the shadows are actually more pigmented than some of my MAC shadows, which is quite shocking due to the price difference. The packaging of this palette isn't the best nor the worst, and it does come with those sponge applicators that most of us typically throw away. I highly recommend using a primer with these shadows and a sticky base for the shimmer shades just to ensure they stick better. These shadows are more on the powdery side as well, but because of that they blend like butter. To my surprise the black was black and the wine shade was very pigmented, which are two things that don't normally happen with inexpensive eyeshadows. One of the gripes I have about this palette is that the pan sizes are very awkward to get certain brushes in, so if you use a semi-larger brush you will pick up color to the pans next to the color that you are looking to use. Overall I highly recommend this palette, especially if you're someone who likes wine neutral shades like I do.
Erica Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The 10 colors are awesome. I really believe this product is for everyone! From someone who doesn’t really know how to use make up to a professionals they have colors for every eyecolor
Tiffany N.
Davenport
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pallet was purchased by a family member as a Christmas gift and I was very "iffy" on whether to use the product. However, the shades are considered Nude, but still has a vibrant appearance to make one stop and look at your eyes. Since Christmas I have continued to purchase this product because I liked the effectiveness of the product.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?