BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Karina P.
Karina P.
My absolute favorite drugstore pallet. It's amazingly affordable for its high end like shadows, only being around five dollars I think when I had bought it. The shadows are not as pigmented as I would like them to be, but the for the price you pay, you can't beat it. For someone looking for a great pallet from the drugstore with neutral shades, this is a great choice.
Casey W.
Casey W.
Dallas, NC
I have fallen in love with wet n wilds eye pallets! I feel like they're pretty good pigmented!the colors are beautiful and the price is super affordable. I would like for the package to be a bit bigger, I feel when I use this pallet they kinda start mixing after so many uses, so maybe space them out a bit more. Other than that wonderful products!
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Some of the shades in this palette are really pigmented and totally compare to the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. However, some other shades in this palette aren't as great of quality and aren't as pigmented. Although I would still recommend this palette because it's inexpensive price is worth it for the shades that are amazing in this palette!
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
I use this product every day. There are pink and brown colors to choose from. Some light, some dark, some sparkled, some not. This is the most pigmented eyeshadow palette I've bought. And it's only $10! I recommend this to everyone looking for a new makeup look or just something cheap. This palette will last you a long time. A very good buy!
Destiny O.
Destiny O.
Garland
I looooveeee this pallet!!!! For the price this is the best palette out. It is very pigmented there is a little fall out but it is amazing! I use this every day and it is very versatile, so if you want to do a smokey eye you can or you can do a very natural look as well. I love it so much that I'm trying to get another one as a back up! ūüėČ
olivia e.
olivia e.
I have green eyes and very oily lids and this eye shadow palette is perfect for the price point. I'm still in school and it last me all 8 hours. I find myself using this product more than my lorac skinny palettes. It has all the right shades to compliment my eyes and has a nice amount of shimmers and mattes. I'd definitely recommend.
Micia G.
Micia G.
Huber Heights, OH
This palette is gorgeous! The color pigment is fair for the price but with a primer/ base (I use MAC paint pots) the color pay off is excellent. Only thing I dislike is the amount of fall out. Really powdery. Other than that I love it. I would recommend to anyone looking for a quick inexpensive palette with lots of wearable colors.
Pa Y.
Pa Y.
The pigments are crazy!!! I decided to purchase this palette and I am in awe of how amazing the colors are! Definitely worth it! Comes with beautiful colors of shimmers and matte! Very impressed and definitely would recommend it! Its not chalky or poor pigmentation. For an affordable price and good quality I must give it a A+.
camerah c.
camerah c.
Beckley , WV
I'm in love with the pigmentation and the price. Watch out for Wet n Wild because they are coming for you with banging products you should probably purchase like now. I bought this from Walmart for 6.99 and this is my favorite drug store eye shadow palette by far... excluding NYX I can't buy that at my local stores.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
I love this little palette. The mattes are easy to work with and the shimmers are beautiful. A lot of YouTubers talk so horribly about this palette and I have no idea why. Every look I do with it I get compliments and people are always shocked when I say it's a Wet n Wild palette. This truly is a favorite of mine!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?