Add a Photo

#41 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (65)
Brianne L.
Brianne L.

I bought this palette thinking it would make some perfect rose gold smokey eyes. At first, i was NOT impressed with the quality. I was expecting the regular wet n wild eye shadow texture, but these were chalky and there was way too much fall out. I put this away for awhile and recently brought it back out just because i felt like it needed a second go. I have been using numbers 7,5and 2 the most.

Overall: i don't recommend this product. Go for wet n wilds 8 pan eye shadows. Much better quality , and cheaper.
Avery B.
Avery B.
Portsmouth, RI

The eyeshadows are super pigmented and comparable to high end for sure. The only difference is some of the darker shades are not as vibrant. The range of colors in this palette is great and you could travel with this alone. I use this product all the time and it never disappoints. I especially love the taupe and maroon shades, they are beautiful. There is slight fall out when they are applied but it is easy to just brush that away. I would highly recommend this.
Leah F.
Leah F.

This eye shadow palette is something I use everyday, and love it. Some of the shimmery shades do have a strange texture, I find them over all pretty good quality. I especially love fourth shade, which is a nice gold color. It looks lovely all over the lid and applies very nicely! I just use my finger tips to apply it then blend it out with a eye shadow brush. These shadows make a good amount of different eye looks, and for the price, you just can't beat it!
Cassandra K.
Cassandra K.

I LOVE THIS PALETTE ! I got it because wet 'n wild is a drug store brand that is super pigmented for an affordable price this palette was between $5-$6 and I'm very pleased with it! I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone who loves nudes but need that pop of color in their life. The shadows are blend able and very easy to use! If you want to see it in action check out my YouTube channel: cassiekaygee for a smokey eye look using this palette!
Kristina F.
Kristina F.

I really like this eyeshadow palette. I find the rose gold theme to be very appealing and easily wearable for many. The mixture between shimmer and matte shades is just right and easy to pair for a relative amateur such as myself. The colors are quite pigmented and last much longer than other inexpensive brands I have tried. For the price, I don't think it can be beat. I have a number of palettes now and find myself continuing to come back to this one.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ

This palette is a great addition to my makeup collection. The colors are beautiful, arrays of pinks and burgundy/browns that can create many different eye looks. And that matte black shade? Comparable to some of my mid-range ones. The formula is a bit powdery and has kickback but are pigmented. They're also blendable which is great. Quality shadows for the drugstore price. Quite impressed as I didn't expect to like these shadows as much as I do!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Arkansas City, KS

This is one of my most reached for palettes. The mattes are so amazing and blend so well, the shimmer shades are so smooth. It's a dream! I wanted the Urban Decay naked 3 palette but it didn't have the deeper shades, and I could never find a palette with the rose golds and the maroon and gray and black shades I wanted. Until I found this beauty. I would repurchase this over and over and over. I'm in love
Sonia V.
Sonia V.

Let me start by saying the price on this pallet is super affordable!!! I was so excited to get it. The pigmentation on it is not bad at all let's keep in mind this is a cheap pallete and is drugstore so it's really good for the price your totally getting your monies worth does have a little bit of fall out but that's an easy fix. I totally recommend. Bought mine at Walmart for about 5$ and some cents.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Leighton, AL

I love name brand eyeshadows but this wet n wild is a great runner up it goes on great and with a little primer it last eat as long as the $60 pallets of naked does. And I have kids so I don't get to spend the $60 on make up no more so I have to get wet n wild. I would recommend this product to everyone who wants to save some money you get the same colors and same look for a lot less.
Karina P.
Karina P.

My absolute favorite drugstore pallet. It's amazingly affordable for its high end like shadows, only being around five dollars I think when I had bought it. The shadows are not as pigmented as I would like them to be, but the for the price you pay, you can't beat it. For someone looking for a great pallet from the drugstore with neutral shades, this is a great choice.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Ronda N.
Ronda N.

I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify

Join Now