BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Jessica P.
Bangor, ME
Good for the price. You get what you pay for. The pigment is not that great but it is usable. There is definitely room for improvement. The packaging is great because it's nice and slim. Not recommended from me.
Dennise R.
Edinburg, TX
I love this pallete. I use it all the time. It super easy to blend, and the color last all day. It's super affordable and the packaging is nice as well. The thing that definitely caught my attention was the maroon color. I would definitely buy agian.
Taylor F.
Homestead , PA
I got this pallet hoping it would be great and it missed the mark for me. Theres only 2 shades i used that are just okay. The others ones were not pigmented at all. It was only 8 dollars so i can't complain much but i was hoping it would be better because wet and wild products are pretty great.
Renee s.
Kokomo, IN
Wet and wild is gonna kill the game with these super inexpensive pallettes this season they are deep and rich with pigment and the shimmer will highlight you in just the right places
Yanelsy D.
Bronx, NY
I honestly bought this because it had similar colors in comparison to my Too Faced Natural Eyes Neutral palette. This is wayyyy cheaper than the Too Faced palette and even gives you a few more color options as well and it also blends pretty easy!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!ūüĎŹūüĎŹ
May H.
I am crazy over this product. I really love neutral colors for my eyes, because achieve a natural look, so I really love the different varieties of colors in this eye shadow palette. It seemed to stay on for the 4-hour event I went to, and I was happy nothing wore off throughout the event. Overall, it was a happy purchase.
Sav B.
It's good for the price and the colors are beautiful with a proper base. I do not like the fall out without a base and it can be tricky to blend. Overall, it's pretty good for the price and doesn't kill your budget
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
I have both palettes & I love them both. As a beginner, they are super easy to use. They are very pigmented. They're inexpensive. They have very pretty colors that you use for a day or night look. They do transfer a bit so I would recommend priming your lids first or using concealer as a base.
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY
I love this palette! It has great pigmentation. In honesty it's my go-to everyday palette. Has great light colors, dark colors, transitions nice. It's everything u need. Affordable. Blend great. Intend repurchasing! Recommend! Great for beginners or the artist to create something extravagant!
Bianca G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I actually use this for an everyday look instead of my other palettes. They're pretty good for the price too. It does require to use a little more product than other brands i have used but it still gives a great look. I wouldn't wear it for an event bc it can come off pretty easy but over all for short period time by itself it works awesome.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?