Add a Photo

#70 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (79)
Nikki B.
Nikki B.

It works really well and It can be used in so many ways, I honestly love it and I'm almost out, the only problem is some of the colors don't show up, but otherwise it's great
This product has a bit of fall out but most eyeshadows do too so it doesnt really bother me , colors are beyond beautiful either way and that is what i look for in eyeshadows
Heather M.
Heather M.
Paden City, WV

I AM OBSESSED! I love my nude shades and these are fantastic, great amount for the price and very pigmented. I don't have to wear a primer and it lasts for a very long time!!
Riley B.
Riley B.
Orem, UT

LOVE THIS PALETTE. Most of the shades are super pigmented, a few aren't. I highly suggest using primer to really make them stand out, but they stay on pretty well otherwise.
Bella B.
Bella B.
Reno, NV

It has beautiful shades I use it when I'm wearing a lot ofbblackto make it pop more and I love doing a ambray look with it and I use some of the shades for my nose contour.
Khadijah J.
Khadijah J.

I love the colors in the palette. They look amazing on the lid and really work for me I recommend this to anyone who wants a nice palette but doesn't want to spend buckets
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Sacramento, CA

These eyeshadows are actually really pigmented and blend very well for there price. The colors are very nice and I love how they have mattes and shimmers in the pallete.
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Bronx, NY

Love this palette,in my opinion is a affordable dupe of the necked urban decade palette..nutural matte and shippers..gpod for everyday looks and night out looks..love it
Zaira S.
Zaira S.

Love this palette reminds me of the naked collection but inexpensive. It's my 1st time using it and I like it. I would recommend it. For the price it is. It's not bad.
Emily L.
Emily L.

Nice beginner pallet. It is very dark toned. Mostly matte but does have one beautiful light pink shimmery eyeshadow to die for. Doesn't blend super well but does last.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?