Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Bella B.
Bella B.
Reno, NV

It has beautiful shades I use it when I'm wearing a lot ofbblackto make it pop more and I love doing a ambray look with it and I use some of the shades for my nose contour.
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Bronx, NY

Love this palette,in my opinion is a affordable dupe of the necked urban decade palette..nutural matte and shippers..gpod for everyday looks and night out looks..love it
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Sacramento, CA

These eyeshadows are actually really pigmented and blend very well for there price. The colors are very nice and I love how they have mattes and shimmers in the pallete.
Emily L.
Emily L.

Nice beginner pallet. It is very dark toned. Mostly matte but does have one beautiful light pink shimmery eyeshadow to die for. Doesn't blend super well but does last.
Linda L.
Linda L.
Laurel, MD

Just bought this palette and can not wait to use. I have some looks in mind.. I want to buy another for when I do wedding this weekend! very pigment! must have palette
Zaira S.
Zaira S.

Love this palette reminds me of the naked collection but inexpensive. It's my 1st time using it and I like it. I would recommend it. For the price it is. It's not bad.
Malia C.
Malia C.
Murfreesboro, TN

Love this pallet, natural colors are more for me. Bold does to. But day to day makeup i use this natural pallet. I love wet n wild products, and rhey arent expensive
Vedith d.
Vedith d.
Mckee, KY

Love these colors So many to pick from
And light to match any tone..
Love this
Wears great
Can wear all day long and many colors to choose from light or dark shades
Roxanne H.
Roxanne H.

This is a very good product. It blends well and is affordably priced. I've been using Wet n Wild for quite a while now and their eyeshadows haven't met me down yet!
Brooklyn R.
Brooklyn R.
Section, AL

love, love, love this pallette!! I've got two of my best friends hooked on it as well. great pigmentation, a little powdery but nothing I can't work with, amazing!!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now