BY WET N WILD #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Katie M.
Katie M.
Eastaboga , AL
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palette!!!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous. Worth the money since I was less than $8. The glitters aren't too pigmented unless you use some kind of primer water or fix plus, but once you do WOW! Love this product & now I have to go buy the other one!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I purchased this recently because I needed some new colors and it was cheap. I had no intention on falling in love. This palette is so amazing. The pigment is just right! There are a few matte colors and the rest are shimmer/glittery but not too over done. A great mix of shades. Really brings out my green eyes. Love it.
chelsea b.
chelsea b.
South Amboy, NJ
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
such great palette i've used it two times already and the colors are very pigmented! such a good quality palette for such a cheap price. it has a nice mix of mattes and shimmers which is nice. recommend this to everyone
Estefany C.
Estefany C.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I absolutely love this palette. The colors are very pigmented and very easy to blend. The packaging is very pretty and would buy it again. The colors last a lot especially with primer. I recommend to people looking for a cheap alternative.
April Y.
April Y.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this pallete. The colors are amazingly beautiful. It's not so pigmented so you have to build it up. Other than that, it works and last all day. It's also affordable and I recommend this palette for beginners.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is a pretty nice palette. For the price it should get five stars, honestly. But, there is a lot of fallout and some of the colors are not as great as others. You can create a lot of different looks with this palette though and I feel like it is a great starter palette if you're trying to learn.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this palette! It has great pigmentation. In honesty it's my go-to everyday palette. Has great light colors, dark colors, transitions nice. It's everything u need. Affordable. Blend great. Intend repurchasing! Recommend! Great for beginners or the artist to create something extravagant!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Social Circle, GA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I have both palettes & I love them both. As a beginner, they are super easy to use. They are very pigmented. They're inexpensive. They have very pretty colors that you use for a day or night look. They do transfer a bit so I would recommend priming your lids first or using concealer as a base.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I just received this in the mail & I have yet to do a look with the pallet , but I did swatch it . I have to say that this pallet has great packaging to fit right in your bag & the pigment of the shadows come across nicely . I'll stay in tuned when I do an eyeshadow look using the pallet .
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palette is Something! I really like the color range, even though some eyeshadows does not have a very good pigmentation.
Taking off this little bump in the road, I don't regret buying it, because the price was good enough and I still have some very pretty colors!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?