BY WET N WILD #88 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Kinsey M.
Kinsey M.
I was so excited to snag this palette and give it a try! The colors are beautiful, but I found that even with a great primer, they didn't really pop. There is also a good amount of fall-out from the colors. I will definitely use this for daily wear, and I can't complain given the price point, but I'm not as impressed as I was hoping to be.
Evelyn Z.
Evelyn Z.
coral springs, FL
I bought this eyeshadow palette at Walgreens. Must say I was shocked at how pigmented it was. Good value for a drug store bought palette easy to apply not much effort needed to apply. Simple packaging the tape used to seal was a little much but I see the reasoning behind it. I would buy more colors a very nice palette at a good price.
Alana N.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
I recently bought this pallet, and I love how #pigmented the eyeshadows are and how they well match my skin tone. I bought it at the drugstore where I work. Even though #WetnWild is one of the cheapest drugstore cosmetics, I think the #quality of their products are very high. I would definitely buy it again and continue to buy more of their makeup.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
Okay first off I had amazing luck with all of my wet n wild eyeshadows!!! They are so pigmented!!! But I felt like this one lacked in that area! I had to keep applying the same shade a few times!!! But other than that for the price it's not to bad!!! I have bought this pallet for my cousins who are just getting into makeup! They love it
Maria G.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Tiene unos colores super,básicos para poder crear cualquier look desde el más sencillo hasta un ahumado, se debe aplicar poco a poco, porque algunas sombras si aplicas demasiado producto tienden a verse parchosas,pero se puede trabajar con ellas ,tienen muy buena pigmentación. Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
This palette is ok. It's not super pigmented but it's not super bad. I do like using the lightest shade to set my under eye and a few of the others to help deepen a look. You have to build it up though. I love this brand but was hoping for a bit better pigment from this palette. The price is great though so in a pinch it's not bad.
Gissele G.
Gissele G.
Taylorsville, UT
This is the first eyeshadow palette I've bought and let me tell you, for $5 it's well worth the price! Super pigmented and blendable! I love the neutral colors in this palette! I did my first ever cut crease with this palette!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Wichita
I like Wet n Wild because they're a decent drugstore brand. This eye shadow palette is nice and has a good range of colors in it as well. They apply nicely and blend easily as well. I would probably choose my Naked palette over this because I feel like the quality of the shadows is better, but I still love this Wet n Wild palette.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
I just purchased this product last week and I am thoroughly impressed! The pigment Is great and is long lasting! It wasn't too expensive. The packaging could be better and I wished for a better brush! Palettes like this always come with the sponge tip applicator and I never used those!! For it to be a dupe of the naked palette and to be this cheap I would definitely recommend it!
Larissa T.
Larissa T.
Was VERY surprised with the color pigmentation!! The cool shades are absolutely stunning and the dark shade are the best in the entire palette. Wet n wild outdid themselves with this product! The only flaw is the shimmer shadows... they're a little dry but still apply very well. Will be my go to palette for a while.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?