Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Ayianna P.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Lily C.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Celina C.See all 103 photos

BY WET N WILD #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me k...I believe it would compliment ... 2 Answers
  • How does this Palette compare to Rimm...I agree, the shadows,work bett... 2 Answers
  • Should I get this? Would it suit my s...Yes it's a beautiful little ey... 3 Answers
Photos (103)
Ginny D.
Ginny D.
June 7, 2017, 12:40 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this pallete set. It provides amazing colors to make multiple looks. This is my go-to pallete when I am traveling. It isn't too big and I can see the colors I want before opening the top. It is also super affordable at just around $5 or $6. It is comparable to $30 plus palletes on the beauty market. I highly recommend for a tight budget.
Evelyn Z.
Evelyn Z.
Coral Springs, FL
July 5, 2017, 10:49 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I bought this eyeshadow palette at Walgreens. Must say I was shocked at how pigmented it was. Good value for a drug store bought palette easy to apply not much effort needed to apply. Simple packaging the tape used to seal was a little much but I see the reasoning behind it. I would buy more colors a very nice palette at a good price.
Kinsey M.
Kinsey M.
June 13, 2017, 9:34 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I was so excited to snag this palette and give it a try! The colors are beautiful, but I found that even with a great primer, they didn't really pop. There is also a good amount of fall-out from the colors. I will definitely use this for daily wear, and I can't complain given the price point, but I'm not as impressed as I was hoping to be.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
March 23, 2017, 11 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Okay first off I had amazing luck with all of my wet n wild eyeshadows!!! They are so pigmented!!! But I felt like this one lacked in that area! I had to keep applying the same shade a few times!!! But other than that for the price it's not to bad!!! I have bought this pallet for my cousins who are just getting into makeup! They love it
Alana N.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
April 10, 2017, 7:45 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I recently bought this pallet, and I love how #pigmented the eyeshadows are and how they well match my skin tone. I bought it at the drugstore where I work. Even though #WetnWild is one of the cheapest drugstore cosmetics, I think the #quality of their products are very high. I would definitely buy it again and continue to buy more of their makeup.
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
July 14, 2017, 2:31 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palette is ok. It's not super pigmented but it's not super bad. I do like using the lightest shade to set my under eye and a few of the others to help deepen a look. You have to build it up though. I love this brand but was hoping for a bit better pigment from this palette. The price is great though so in a pinch it's not bad.
Gissele G.
Gissele G.
Taylorsville, UT
May 9, 2017, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This is the first eyeshadow palette I've bought and let me tell you, for $5 it's well worth the price! Super pigmented and blendable! I love the neutral colors in this palette! I did my first ever cut crease with this palette!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Wichita
June 29, 2017, 7:42 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I like Wet n Wild because they're a decent drugstore brand. This eye shadow palette is nice and has a good range of colors in it as well. They apply nicely and blend easily as well. I would probably choose my Naked palette over this because I feel like the quality of the shadows is better, but I still love this Wet n Wild palette.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
April 9, 2017, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I just purchased this product last week and I am thoroughly impressed! The pigment Is great and is long lasting! It wasn't too expensive. The packaging could be better and I wished for a better brush! Palettes like this always come with the sponge tip applicator and I never used those!! For it to be a dupe of the naked palette and to be this cheap I would definitely recommend it!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Springfield, MA
March 24, 2017, 6:05 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I purchased this recently because I needed some new colors and it was cheap. I had no intention on falling in love. This palette is so amazing. The pigment is just right! There are a few matte colors and the rest are shimmer/glittery but not too over done. A great mix of shades. Really brings out my green eyes. Love it.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?