Add a Photo

Photos (77)
Ashleyann I.
Ashleyann I.
Bushkill, PA

Colors are nice but really would like a broader selection in colors other than such vibrant ones. Other than that I can see this palette added to my go out collection but not everyday wear.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.

I love this palette. Great price, easy to find at any drugstore. Pigmentation is great, easy to work with/blend. Would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap eyeshadow palette.
Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.
Philadelphia, PA

Great dupe for the naked pallets by urban decay. Beautiful pigmented eye shadows ! They blend out effortlessly and great price for people on a budget. One of the few good drugstore brands.
Rudie Lynn B.
Rudie Lynn B.
San Marcos, TX

One of my favorite palettes from wet n wild. However, you must be careful because if you drop them, they will break. The colors are very pigmented and could be a dupe for UD Naked Palette.
Kyarah S.
Kyarah S.
Corsicana, TX

I have ALOT of wet n wild so it's hard to pick and choose but this is one of my favorites. As a cosmetologist I have to work with different skin tones and this palette provides for ALL.
Grass P.
Grass P.
Winchester, KY

This shadow has nice pigment and color to it. I use it in pretty much every eyeshadow look I do. It's also very affordable compared to other brands, but I feel like it works better.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Orlando, FL

I'm obsessed with this palette! I got the nude awakening palette and the maroon color is bae. It's a beautiful mix of colors for a different kind of smokey. Also, it's was like $6!
FinešŸø
FinešŸø

It's a really expensive product and the pigment is there I love natural colors especially for the fall it could definitely compare to a high end product & it's every easy to apply.
Kenzie S.
Kenzie S.

Nudes are my personal favorite eyeshadow color. They work so well both day and night, and go with any outfit. I love this palette because it has all the nudes you could ever want!
kobi T.
kobi T.

Lots of powder for me and fall out but well worth it. For the price it is nicely pigmented with a beautiful range of shades that blend together rather. Than cancel each other out.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA

Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?