BY WET N WILD #59 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
  • How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lo...Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Wichita Falls, TX
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Rich pigments, smooth, silky texture, perfect amount of sparkle in some of the simple and sturdy packaging, the powder is well pressed without being too hard to pull up shadow on a brush, blends beautifully. Seriously will recommend this product to anyone, and CRUELTY FREE!!!!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love it! The must have in your purse! It blends like a dream and the pigment is amazing. You get your money's worth. But it doesn't have the staying power of higher end eye shadows. You will need to reapply after 6 plus hours to keep the color popping.
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Longview, TX
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Looks good but not as smooth of application as i thought it would be on my skin color. Nice colors in the palette itself packaging in ok for the price. I rarely use it because the color takes too much work to blend in. Would not purchase a second time.Ā
Hadley m.
Hadley m.
Oak Ridge, TN
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I like this pallet a lot. Its hard to find a good eye shadow pallet at the drug store. The only things this pallet is lacking is a warm transition shade and no creamy shimmery shades. The shimmers are chalky and crumbly if you dont wet your brush. Other than those two things its a wonderful product and I will continue to use it, maybe buy a back up. šŸ˜‰
althea c.
althea c.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Im really satisfied with this palette, it turned out better that I expected! Im a big fan of smoky colors for eye shadow, I just think it goes with any event, either a natural look or a elegant look depending on how much you'll apply! just remember you get what you pay for, it might not last that long but it gives you the look you're looking for!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Adelanto, CA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I've only tried the bare necessities palette but I do plan on trying the rest. The pigmentation for this palette isn't much but I was still able to work it. It was only about 5 bucks so that isn't bad of course. The shimmer shades were actually pretty good..better than the mattes in my opinion. Overall I like them just takes awhile to build up.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
A very versatile palette! I was surprised at how pigmented and easy to blend these shadows are. A nice blend of shimmery and matte. If you're thinking about purchasing, go for it, it's worth more than the price. I was very happy to see that it's also cruelty free.
Ginny D.
Ginny D.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this pallete set. It provides amazing colors to make multiple looks. This is my go-to pallete when I am traveling. It isn't too big and I can see the colors I want before opening the top. It is also super affordable at just around $5 or $6. It is comparable to $30 plus palletes on the beauty market. I highly recommend for a tight budget.
Kinsey M.
Kinsey M.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I was so excited to snag this palette and give it a try! The colors are beautiful, but I found that even with a great primer, they didn't really pop. There is also a good amount of fall-out from the colors. I will definitely use this for daily wear, and I can't complain given the price point, but I'm not as impressed as I was hoping to be.
Evelyn Z.
Evelyn Z.
coral springs, FL
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I bought this eyeshadow palette at Walgreens. Must say I was shocked at how pigmented it was. Good value for a drug store bought palette easy to apply not much effort needed to apply. Simple packaging the tape used to seal was a little much but I see the reasoning behind it. I would buy more colors a very nice palette at a good price.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?