BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Stephanie S.
Eugene , OR
I've been on a rose gold kick lately, and figured this would be perfect, especially for the super affordable price! It is a pretty good little palette! As I was doing swatches, I loved how buttery and smooth the shadows felt on my fingers. They do have fallout and chalkiness to them, however. But overall, they blend out ok. There are 5 matte shades and 5 shimmery shades. Shades 4 and 5 are my favorite, such gorgeous colors! I gave 3 stars because of the chalkiness, and the fact that they crease/fade easily without an eyeshadow primer. I would recommend this product for those on a budget or just starting out with makeup.
Kayla s.
Great palette to start out with from the drugstore. Similar to the Naked 3 palette somewhat. Super easy to blend out and very nice pigmentation. Highly recommend for a good buy.
Bailey F.
Framingham, MA
Colors were vibrant and my skin didnt break out which is always a plus, sadly there wasn't much for wear time, and i had to reapply during a dance competition twice.
Catrina P.
Moultrie
The colors are creamy and apply well to the eye do not have much fall out at all it is very minimal they are also well pigmented and can also be built up to become darker
Diorr D.
Baltimore, MD
this is my main go to palette when i want to do a natural look or when im in the car and need to finish my makeup i grab this and keep it moving its a great product
Felicia J.
Merced, CA
The colors are so simple yet beautiful. Ive got mine from walmart, and the colors are so similar to the Naked brand. Great pigmentation at a great cost of about $6.
Tiff K.
Clairton, PA
I do love wet and wild eye shadows very much the only problem I have is the powder kick back I have with some of the colors and they aren't pigmented all the time
Cheyenne W.
West Monroe, LA
This palette, along with its sister palette are hands down the best drugstore palettes I've ever bought and rival any of my higher end palettes. The colors are beautifully pigmented and a DREAM to blend. They are wonderfully soft with an almost buttery texture. I have had so much fun playing around with this palette. For a week straight I used it and created one day and one night look every day with a total of 14 unique looks from the softest neutral to the most dramatic night look. The black is probably one of my favorite colors due to its intense pigmentation. You can't go wrong with this palette. I won't even lower the score for the packaging and cheap applicator because this is a $5 palette. I highly recommend it and will keep buying it!
Kristen W.
I have been trying to find a nude set that was not too dark nor two light as i am just learning how and what colors look great with my eyes, i have found this set to be the perfect set for me!!! I am very pleased with all the colors and i have mainly used 1, 2, 3, 5, 8 and 10 so far ! Also learning the blending and smudging lol. But over all i am very very impressed with the colors and how well they actually stay put ALL DAY! . I am not one who will spend a fortune on make up . So this is also very reasonably priced !
Ellyn M.
Detroit, MI
I remember growing up with wet and wild products in the 90's.  They weren't considered high quality or good.  They were the cheapest thing you could buy. This palette is awesome. There are lots of pigmentation in every color. There's a wide variety of shades so you can come up with many different looks from this one palette.  It is easy to apply and I found myself stunned at how good it was.  I am a believer.  I will keep this palette as part of my makeup kit for years to come.  You can't beat the price.   I never thought 20 plus years later that I would be wearing and loving Wet n Wild, but this Au Naturel Nude Awakening has made me a convert. Run to your nearest drug store and get it now!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?