Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Katie J.
Katie J.
Orlando, FL

I'm obsessed with this palette! I got the nude awakening palette and the maroon color is bae. It's a beautiful mix of colors for a different kind of smokey. Also, it's was like $6!
Kenzie S.
Kenzie S.

Nudes are my personal favorite eyeshadow color. They work so well both day and night, and go with any outfit. I love this palette because it has all the nudes you could ever want!
kobi T.
kobi T.

Lots of powder for me and fall out but well worth it. For the price it is nicely pigmented with a beautiful range of shades that blend together rather. Than cancel each other out.
This product has a bit of fall out but most eyeshadows do too so it doesnt really bother me , colors are beyond beautiful either way and that is what i look for in eyeshadows
Kadance H.
Kadance H.
Enterprise, AL

A very inexpensive product! I used to use the naked pallet and now I no long have to spend $30-$40 for eye shadow! It stays on all day and blends perfectly! Love this makeup!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.

It works really well and It can be used in so many ways, I honestly love it and I'm almost out, the only problem is some of the colors don't show up, but otherwise it's great
Heather M.
Heather M.
Paden City, WV

I AM OBSESSED! I love my nude shades and these are fantastic, great amount for the price and very pigmented. I don't have to wear a primer and it lasts for a very long time!!
Riley B.
Riley B.
Orem, UT

LOVE THIS PALETTE. Most of the shades are super pigmented, a few aren't. I highly suggest using primer to really make them stand out, but they stay on pretty well otherwise.
Bella B.
Bella B.
Reno, NV

It has beautiful shades I use it when I'm wearing a lot ofbblackto make it pop more and I love doing a ambray look with it and I use some of the shades for my nose contour.
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Bronx, NY

Love this palette,in my opinion is a affordable dupe of the necked urban decade palette..nutural matte and shippers..gpod for everyday looks and night out looks..love it
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now