BY WET N WILD #88 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Erika B.
Erika B.
This product is inexpensive, pigmented and easy to use. I don't think the shadows come off powdery either. I used this on my sisters when they went out to a ball. I found the product at Walmart so of course the price was right. I would recommend this to beginners in makeup and beauty budgetnistas!
Dez E.
Dez E.
Fontana, CA
I LOVE THIS PALETTE! I fell I love with it so much not only because of the beautiful colors but because of the price. The texture is so smooth and it can easily compete with any expensive eyeshadow palette on the market. I bought two of these from Walmart and now I carry it in my purse everyday. I'm glad Wet n' Wild has taken the initiative to supply a product of such quality for a price that everyone can afford.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
I normally really like Wet n Wild products, so i picked up this pallet, which are my first shadows from this brand. The colors are nice and pigmented, but for some reason it just looks patchy to me. Idk if it's not blending well or what, but it hasn't been the best for me. I have used a bit of the foil colors, though, so it's not too bad. And it's cheap, which i love. I would recommend to others who have other shadows to use with it, but i probably won't purchase this for myself again.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Angola, IN
this palette is the best thing that has ever happened to me!! i love it i have blue eyes so i feel that the warm and pink tones in this palette really make them pop! i wasn't expecting much when i first purchased this product but after i used it i was hooked! fantastic for everyday use or a night out! another feature that i love about this product is on the back there are four different looks that you could try yourself. its fantastic i recommend to everyone!!
Sonia V.
Sonia V.
Let me start by saying the price on this pallet is super affordable!!! I was so excited to get it. The pigmentation on it is not bad at all let's keep in mind this is a cheap pallete and is drugstore so it's really good for the price your totally getting your monies worth does have a little bit of fall out but that's an easy fix. I totally recommend. Bought mine at Walmart for about 5$ and some cents.
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Meh, it's your average drugstore palette. Half the shades are patchy and chalky but there are some gems in here. The metallic shiny shades are pretty nice. The base light shade is great too. I wouldn't purchase this again though. The brush it comes with is a turd. I'll insert an image of swatches on my very fair skin.
Abby W.
Abby W.
Austin, TX
The matte shades in this pallet are so incredibly beautiful! I seriously used them almost everyday! The color selection is also really beautiful you can really create a cohesive look with this one pallet! I was not impressed with the shimmer shades though. While they were pigmented they were also super flakey and dry! For the price I think it's a good pallet if only for the matte shades.
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
I do love the colors and I love how cute the palette is too. It is just simple and the colors are perfect for any everyday looks. It is definitely a steal for its price and definitely recommends a palette like this to any beginners. This palette is so easy to work around with
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
This eyeshadow has great color and blends out very easily. When you finger search it it looks a little chunky but on the eye it is very nice. I was gifted my palette for Christmas from Walmart. They have a few different color theme palettes. I would definitely invest in the rest of the collection.
Rhianna R.
Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
This product is clearly very well loved...the colors are so natural and so perfect for an everyday look. I use the dark brown for a liner, the pale nude for inner corners and highlighting, and almost every color on the lid! Only 4 stars because they could up the pigmentation, but for the price it's a steal! Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?