BY WET N WILD #95 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...2 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Brooke T.
I got this as a present and I really liked it. It reminded me of my Makeup Revolution Eyeshadows. I love these colors together I just wish the pans were larger! I have already hit pan on most of these shadows. Time to buy another one!
Angel W.
Franklin, PA
This eyeshadow palette proves that you don't need to spend a lot of money for high-quality shadows!
I was so pleasantly surprised, at the pigmentation, blendability and lasting power of these shadows!

The shades are absolutely beautiful, and you can create stunning looks with this beautiful little gem of an eyeshadow palette.

I highly recommend this affordable eyeshadow palette!
Carmen P.
I love going natural on my make-up! And this pallete is perfect! The color is very long lasting and won't smear easily! It looks very good with my brown eyes! It was my first time using it but I did enjoy it! Definitely recommend it
alecia b.
benton harbor
This a great drugstore palette. It’s super affordable and a dupe for the Naked Palette. Would I trade it for my Naked Palette. Nope! But if I didn’t have that palette and didn’t want to spend $54 for a palette I would go straight for this.
Rebecca S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I love these colors. They are perfect for the smiley eye or if you want just a subtle brown color. The only issue... which I think is for most, is it breaks easy! But will continue to buy this product. Very affordable.
Jocelyn F.
Las vegas
love this pallete I can create different looks with this which I love alot!!  the pricing is great since it comes with many colors you will use! the packaging is great the pigment is great how many eyesdows it comes with I love this overall. it's amazing
janette E.
Fontana , CA
I absolutely love this ! Such a good price for such good quality. And the colors in it are just amassing I was shook when they came out with us definitely love using them , & they are just super pigmented !
Kelsie F.
Oak Harbor
This eyeshadow is so good for the price. It rivals my expensive high end eyeshadow palettes. I love that you can get a complete look using only this palette and for the price, it just can't be beat.
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
I just feel like wet and wild is great in a pinch… But the product isn't highly pigmented. I purchased it at local pharmacy. It was easy to apply but didn't build really well. Maybe I didn't try the right product from them?
Haylee P.
Douglas, GA
I give this pallet a 3 out of 5 because the pigmentation isn't that great. The matte colors are great! The shimmer colors not so much.. Even though this product lasted all day with NO primer!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?