Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Denver Co

Was i impressed by this pallet. Its so affordable & one of my favorites. I love the colors & the pigment very much surprised me. Its a great pallete that i totally recommend. Drugstore score!
Lacey P.
Lacey P.
Pensacola, FL

I love wet and wild and I love this eye shadow palette. Has the best colors, goes really good with my green eyes. Lasts a really long time wgen I use a primer and the pigment is pretty good.
Amy S.
Amy S.

Wet n wild haside been around for years, their products never fail to amaze me. I love using their natural eyeshadow nude awakening for my basic looks, or when I want todo a smokey eye look.
Kalaeja F.
Kalaeja F.

You usable to build this eye shadow up. It's not very pigmented but it can be. The colors are beautiful and natural. I carry it with me in my purse my go to eye shadow pallette for everyday.
Ashleyann I.
Ashleyann I.
Bushkill, PA

Colors are nice but really would like a broader selection in colors other than such vibrant ones. Other than that I can see this palette added to my go out collection but not everyday wear.
Ahtzirys F.
Ahtzirys F.

Its nice, not the best pigment but i think good for beginners. I wouldnt purchase again, i have dark brown eyes and I like the simple packaging but the brush it comes with it not so useful.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.

I love this palette. Great price, easy to find at any drugstore. Pigmentation is great, easy to work with/blend. Would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap eyeshadow palette.
Rudie Lynn B.
Rudie Lynn B.
San Marcos, TX

One of my favorite palettes from wet n wild. However, you must be careful because if you drop them, they will break. The colors are very pigmented and could be a dupe for UD Naked Palette.
Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.
Philadelphia, PA

Great dupe for the naked pallets by urban decay. Beautiful pigmented eye shadows ! They blend out effortlessly and great price for people on a budget. One of the few good drugstore brands.
Kyarah S.
Kyarah S.
Corsicana, TX

I have ALOT of wet n wild so it's hard to pick and choose but this is one of my favorites. As a cosmetologist I have to work with different skin tones and this palette provides for ALL.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now