Add a Photo

#70 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (80)
Kori J.
Kori J.

I was a little skeptical purchasing this product but I had heard good things about it. It actually has a decent color payoff Bd colors are blendable. Very impressed by such a cheap little find
Rubi G.
Rubi G.
Brentwood, CA

Amazing palette the price is worth it so many looks to do with this palette smokey eyes the packaging is nice won't break easy the shadows are pigments they last long I would totally recommend
Lidia R.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York

This palette is of good quality but above all low cost, its pigmentation with a pre base for shadows is noticeable and lasts longer in the eyes. Personally I do not use it much but I love it.
Katlin L.
Katlin L.
Elyria, OH

I like this product. I love the shades they included. It does feel a little cheap but what can you expect for a few bucks. The only thing I didn't like was the color wasn't heavily pigmented.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Denver Co

Was i impressed by this pallet. Its so affordable & one of my favorites. I love the colors & the pigment very much surprised me. Its a great pallete that i totally recommend. Drugstore score!
Kalaeja F.
Kalaeja F.

You usable to build this eye shadow up. It's not very pigmented but it can be. The colors are beautiful and natural. I carry it with me in my purse my go to eye shadow pallette for everyday.
Amy S.
Amy S.

Wet n wild haside been around for years, their products never fail to amaze me. I love using their natural eyeshadow nude awakening for my basic looks, or when I want todo a smokey eye look.
Lacey P.
Lacey P.
Pensacola, FL

I love wet and wild and I love this eye shadow palette. Has the best colors, goes really good with my green eyes. Lasts a really long time wgen I use a primer and the pigment is pretty good.
Ahtzirys F.
Ahtzirys F.

Its nice, not the best pigment but i think good for beginners. I wouldnt purchase again, i have dark brown eyes and I like the simple packaging but the brush it comes with it not so useful.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.

I love this palette. Great price, easy to find at any drugstore. Pigmentation is great, easy to work with/blend. Would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap eyeshadow palette.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?