Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Rhianna R.
Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
June 18, 2017, 10:17 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This product is clearly very well loved...the colors are so natural and so perfect for an everyday look. I use the dark brown for a liner, the pale nude for inner corners and highlighting, and almost every color on the lid! Only 4 stars because they could up the pigmentation, but for the price it's a steal! Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
West Rutland , VT
June 7, 2017, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I bought this shadow palled because I really liked the colors. When using it, it is very powdery and messy. When I swatched it on my hand I really liked the pigmentation. When I applied the shadows to my eyelids and blended it out, it pretty much just blended away into nothing. I bought this product off of the Wet N Wild website along with many other items. This was the only product I wasn't very pleased with in my haul.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Wichita Falls, TX
May 9, 2017, 2:21 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Rich pigments, smooth, silky texture, perfect amount of sparkle in some of the simple and sturdy packaging, the powder is well pressed without being too hard to pull up shadow on a brush, blends beautifully. Seriously will recommend this product to anyone, and CRUELTY FREE!!!!
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Longview, TX
Feb. 19, 2017, 2:24 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Looks good but not as smooth of application as i thought it would be on my skin color. Nice colors in the palette itself packaging in ok for the price. I rarely use it because the color takes too much work to blend in. Would not purchase a second time.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Feb. 17, 2017, 11:04 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Love it! The must have in your purse! It blends like a dream and the pigment is amazing. You get your money's worth. But it doesn't have the staying power of higher end eye shadows. You will need to reapply after 6 plus hours to keep the color popping.
Hadley m.
Hadley m.
Oak Ridge, TN
April 23, 2017, 8 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I like this pallet a lot. Its hard to find a good eye shadow pallet at the drug store. The only things this pallet is lacking is a warm transition shade and no creamy shimmery shades. The shimmers are chalky and crumbly if you dont wet your brush. Other than those two things its a wonderful product and I will continue to use it, maybe buy a back up. 😉
Megan S.
Megan S.
Little Rock, AR
April 12, 2017, 2 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
A very versatile palette! I was surprised at how pigmented and easy to blend these shadows are. A nice blend of shimmery and matte. If you're thinking about purchasing, go for it, it's worth more than the price. I was very happy to see that it's also cruelty free.
Ginny D.
Ginny D.
June 7, 2017, 12:40 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I love this pallete set. It provides amazing colors to make multiple looks. This is my go-to pallete when I am traveling. It isn't too big and I can see the colors I want before opening the top. It is also super affordable at just around $5 or $6. It is comparable to $30 plus palletes on the beauty market. I highly recommend for a tight budget.
Kinsey M.
Kinsey M.
June 13, 2017, 9:34 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I was so excited to snag this palette and give it a try! The colors are beautiful, but I found that even with a great primer, they didn't really pop. There is also a good amount of fall-out from the colors. I will definitely use this for daily wear, and I can't complain given the price point, but I'm not as impressed as I was hoping to be.
Alana N.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
April 10, 2017, 7:45 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I recently bought this pallet, and I love how #pigmented the eyeshadows are and how they well match my skin tone. I bought it at the drugstore where I work. Even though #WetnWild is one of the cheapest drugstore cosmetics, I think the #quality of their products are very high. I would definitely buy it again and continue to buy more of their makeup.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA
Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?