BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Lorena T.
hialeah, FL
this palette might look good but these eyeshadows are very pale. it is long lasting tho but there's a lot of fallout. the packaging is neat and but remember to not get fooled. wet n wild has really good shadows and this is one of them
Destiny R.
I just purchased this product last week and I am thoroughly impressed! The pigment Is great and is long lasting! It wasn't too expensive. The packaging could be better and I wished for a better brush! Palettes like this always come with the sponge tip applicator and I never used those!! For it to be a dupe of the naked palette and to be this cheap I would definitely recommend it!
Briana J.
Awesome quality palette for an amazing price!! I'm so incredibly impressed with the Wet n Wild brand. This palette works for some everyday looks or dramatic evening wear. See the Wet n Wild list in my profile for more info and photos!
Emily T.
Houston
This palate has nice color choices. Most of the colors are shimmery, but this comes with matte colors too. The colors in the palate are very pigmented. I really love this and use it for my eye makeup looks. The only con is the fallout for the glittery shadows. I still use this though with a eye primer. Would recommend.
Sarah B.
Springfield, MA
I purchased this recently because I needed some new colors and it was cheap. I had no intention on falling in love. This palette is so amazing. The pigment is just right! There are a few matte colors and the rest are shimmer/glittery but not too over done. A great mix of shades. Really brings out my green eyes. Love it.
Ilse R.
Topeka, KS
I tend to grab this pallet for a everyday use. I bought it at Walmart. The pigment is great but some of the shadows have some fallout but not a lot. I find it suit on every eye color. I would not buy again just because there are so many other pallets I wanna try.
Leah M.
Chillicothe, OH
The pigment in wet an wild isnt all that great ,so thats why i didnt rate higher. It is easy to use just not very good compared to other brands i would go with a better brand. Packaging and the price is very good so i guess for the price its a good buy. I would recommend if yoour like me and cant spend 100 on makeup
Katie M.
Eastaboga, AL
This palette!!!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous. Worth the money since I was less than $8. The glitters aren't too pigmented unless you use some kind of primer water or fix plus, but once you do WOW! Love this product & now I have to go buy the other one!
Temeika A.
Jesup, GA
I feel you want a super inexpensive natural palette, this is your pick! It is a long lasting & highly pigmented palette that is very affordable. No I'm serious. These colors blend like BUTTER & are very easy to apply. YES, this is a palette I recommend! You NEED this one in your life. ALL skin tones!
Sunaed R.
I got this for the deep colors. It's an okay palette... Like if you want experiment darker colors, this wouldn't be it. Its a bit patchy and hard to work with. You can get things out of it, it just takes a bit of patience and work. The deep
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?