BY WET N WILD #59 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...2 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
  • How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lo...Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA
Dez E.
Dez E.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I LOVE THIS PALETTE! I fell I love with it so much not only because of the beautiful colors but because of the price. The texture is so smooth and it can easily compete with any expensive eyeshadow palette on the market. I bought two of these from Walmart and now I carry it in my purse everyday. I'm glad Wet n' Wild has taken the initiative to supply a product of such quality for a price that everyone can afford.
Sonia V.
Sonia V.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Let me start by saying the price on this pallet is super affordable!!! I was so excited to get it. The pigmentation on it is not bad at all let's keep in mind this is a cheap pallete and is drugstore so it's really good for the price your totally getting your monies worth does have a little bit of fall out but that's an easy fix. I totally recommend. Bought mine at Walmart for about 5$ and some cents.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Angola, IN
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
this palette is the best thing that has ever happened to me!! i love it i have blue eyes so i feel that the warm and pink tones in this palette really make them pop! i wasn't expecting much when i first purchased this product but after i used it i was hooked! fantastic for everyday use or a night out! another feature that i love about this product is on the back there are four different looks that you could try yourself. its fantastic i recommend to everyone!!
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Meh, it's your average drugstore palette. Half the shades are patchy and chalky but there are some gems in here. The metallic shiny shades are pretty nice. The base light shade is great too. I wouldn't purchase this again though. The brush it comes with is a turd. I'll insert an image of swatches on my very fair skin.
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I do love the colors and I love how cute the palette is too. It is just simple and the colors are perfect for any everyday looks. It is definitely a steal for its price and definitely recommends a palette like this to any beginners. This palette is so easy to work around with
Abby W.
Abby W.
Austin, TX
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
The matte shades in this pallet are so incredibly beautiful! I seriously used them almost everyday! The color selection is also really beautiful you can really create a cohesive look with this one pallet! I was not impressed with the shimmer shades though. While they were pigmented they were also super flakey and dry! For the price I think it's a good pallet if only for the matte shades.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This eyeshadow has great color and blends out very easily. When you finger search it it looks a little chunky but on the eye it is very nice. I was gifted my palette for Christmas from Walmart. They have a few different color theme palettes. I would definitely invest in the rest of the collection.
Rhianna R.
Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This product is clearly very well loved...the colors are so natural and so perfect for an everyday look. I use the dark brown for a liner, the pale nude for inner corners and highlighting, and almost every color on the lid! Only 4 stars because they could up the pigmentation, but for the price it's a steal! Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening
Emily W.
Emily W.
Princeton, NJ
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
The light shimmer shades are creamy, but not very pigmented at all. They kind of blend into nothing except for a few specks of glitter on your face. Also, there is so much fallout it's ridiculous. Meanwhile, the darker matte shades are very pigmented, but also incredibly chalky. Altogether, you get what you paid for. Was a little disappointed in this.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
West Rutland , VT
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I bought this shadow palled because I really liked the colors. When using it, it is very powdery and messy. When I swatched it on my hand I really liked the pigmentation. When I applied the shadows to my eyelids and blended it out, it pretty much just blended away into nothing. I bought this product off of the Wet N Wild website along with many other items. This was the only product I wasn't very pleased with in my haul.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?