Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Estilo G.
Estilo G.
Miami, Florida
March 28, 2017, 6:05 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
How not to love this palette if it is pure love <3 <3 !! Is a palette that is great because it has some colors that go with all those cludes nudde, earth those tones for me are love. Its pigmentation is very good I love its finish and not to mention its smell for me is this palette fabulous and all makeup lover should have a hehe
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
April 1, 2017, 1:03 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Im not a big fan of eye shadows since I'm still learning how to put them on. But one thing I can say is I'm attracted to natural colors and I feel like this palette goes on smooth and the transition isn't drastically shown. I have been trying to put in more color to my collection but I have no complains about it I love how they always have different colors and various types to chose from.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Bare Necessities
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Tavares
June 16, 2017, 12:27 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Wow! I am so impressed with this palette.
These formulas are great. They're wonderfully soft and almost creamy, not chalky or powdery at all. Each color is pretty consistent and they're all highly pigmented. Most blend out very well and fairly easily, but a few require a little finessing.
The included colors are extremely versatile and wearable.
Packaging is typical of a cheap, drugstore palette. It's lightweight and certainly nothing fancy or cute to look at, and I'll probably have some issues with the hinges or clasp breaking later, honestly.
For about $5-$6 USD, though, these are a must have!
Erika B.
Erika B.
Feb. 8, 2017, 9:31 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This product is inexpensive, pigmented and easy to use. I don't think the shadows come off powdery either. I used this on my sisters when they went out to a ball. I found the product at Walmart so of course the price was right. I would recommend this to beginners in makeup and beauty budgetnistas!
Sonia V.
Sonia V.
March 28, 2017, 9 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Let me start by saying the price on this pallet is super affordable!!! I was so excited to get it. The pigmentation on it is not bad at all let's keep in mind this is a cheap pallete and is drugstore so it's really good for the price your totally getting your monies worth does have a little bit of fall out but that's an easy fix. I totally recommend. Bought mine at Walmart for about 5$ and some cents.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Angola, IN
Feb. 11, 2017, 12:30 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
this palette is the best thing that has ever happened to me!! i love it i have blue eyes so i feel that the warm and pink tones in this palette really make them pop! i wasn't expecting much when i first purchased this product but after i used it i was hooked! fantastic for everyday use or a night out! another feature that i love about this product is on the back there are four different looks that you could try yourself. its fantastic i recommend to everyone!!
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
April 11, 2017, 3:58 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Meh, it's your average drugstore palette. Half the shades are patchy and chalky but there are some gems in here. The metallic shiny shades are pretty nice. The base light shade is great too. I wouldn't purchase this again though. The brush it comes with is a turd. I'll insert an image of swatches on my very fair skin.
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
Feb. 13, 2017, 1:38 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I do love the colors and I love how cute the palette is too. It is just simple and the colors are perfect for any everyday looks. It is definitely a steal for its price and definitely recommends a palette like this to any beginners. This palette is so easy to work around with
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
April 23, 2017, 10:24 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This eyeshadow has great color and blends out very easily. When you finger search it it looks a little chunky but on the eye it is very nice. I was gifted my palette for Christmas from Walmart. They have a few different color theme palettes. I would definitely invest in the rest of the collection.
Rhianna R.
Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
June 18, 2017, 10:17 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This product is clearly very well loved...the colors are so natural and so perfect for an everyday look. I use the dark brown for a liner, the pale nude for inner corners and highlighting, and almost every color on the lid! Only 4 stars because they could up the pigmentation, but for the price it's a steal! Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.
How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?