Add a Photo

Photos (77)
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Oakvale, WV

The Au Naturel eye shadow palette from Wet n Wild is awesome. Not only are there variety of shades to mix and match, but they are long-lasting eye shadows. I can wear the same eyeshadow for a full day.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

Love the colors for a neutral palette. Very easy to apply and useS. Price is great for the amount of product you get. I have blue eyes and these colors make them stand out. I would recommend to anyone.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Fontana, CA

This was my very first eyeshadow palletw amd I absolutely love it. It has a little fallout but for the price it is amazing. Really good pigmentation, and easy to blend out. Good pallette for beginners.
Ronda N.
Ronda N.

This is a really good palette considering the price! So affordable! wet n wild rarely disappoints me, the colors are beautiful , easy to blend, will definitely recommend to others and purchase again !
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Grand Prairie, TX

I totally love all Wet n Wild products because they have a lot of options you can pick from, I totally love the palette, I use really often, like when I have an even, I totally recommend it to others.
Amy v.
Amy v.
Paramount, CA

I love the colors from this pallete. Pigmented but to powdery when u apply to i spray setting spray to keep it intact. But other than that its worth it plus its not to expensive.
#aunaturel #musthave
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Birmingham, AL

I like this palette. it's very affordable and I'm always wear neutral looks on my eyes so I can do different looks with this palette. the colors are pretty and I like the pigmentation of the shadows
Roxie K.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI

I am a crazy fan of wet n wild because they have so much to offer you . But this little glitter right here you have to fight with to put on and you have to apply so much to get a good sexy impact .
Macy B.
Macy B.
Yakima

Decent pigmentation, blendable, and not a ton of fall out. They are not shadows that wow me and I don't find myself reaching for them often. I do find the darker colors to be especially blendable.
April R.
April R.
Hurst, TX

I love love this eye shadow palette is a beautiful and contains so many colors! It's inexpensive! It's great for beginners or makeup artists like myself! I swear by this product and use it daily!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA

Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?

Join Now