Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Amy v.
Amy v.
Paramount, CA

I love the colors from this pallete. Pigmented but to powdery when u apply to i spray setting spray to keep it intact. But other than that its worth it plus its not to expensive.
#aunaturel #musthave
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Birmingham, AL

I like this palette. it's very affordable and I'm always wear neutral looks on my eyes so I can do different looks with this palette. the colors are pretty and I like the pigmentation of the shadows
Roxie K.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI

I am a crazy fan of wet n wild because they have so much to offer you . But this little glitter right here you have to fight with to put on and you have to apply so much to get a good sexy impact .
April R.
April R.
Hurst, TX

I love love this eye shadow palette is a beautiful and contains so many colors! It's inexpensive! It's great for beginners or makeup artists like myself! I swear by this product and use it daily!
cameron c.
cameron c.

love love love this palette. it's perfect for an everyday natural look for school or for work. shadows are pigmented and super easy to blend! great price and easy to find at my local drugstores
Kori J.
Kori J.

I was a little skeptical purchasing this product but I had heard good things about it. It actually has a decent color payoff Bd colors are blendable. Very impressed by such a cheap little find
Rubi G.
Rubi G.
Brentwood, CA

Amazing palette the price is worth it so many looks to do with this palette smokey eyes the packaging is nice won't break easy the shadows are pigments they last long I would totally recommend
Katlin L.
Katlin L.
Elyria, OH

I like this product. I love the shades they included. It does feel a little cheap but what can you expect for a few bucks. The only thing I didn't like was the color wasn't heavily pigmented.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Denver Co

Was i impressed by this pallet. Its so affordable & one of my favorites. I love the colors & the pigment very much surprised me. Its a great pallete that i totally recommend. Drugstore score!
Lacey P.
Lacey P.
Pensacola, FL

I love wet and wild and I love this eye shadow palette. Has the best colors, goes really good with my green eyes. Lasts a really long time wgen I use a primer and the pigment is pretty good.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now