BY WET N WILD #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Sarah B.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this recently because I needed some new colors and it was cheap. I had no intention on falling in love. This palette is so amazing. The pigment is just right! There are a few matte colors and the rest are shimmer/glittery but not too over done. A great mix of shades. Really brings out my green eyes. Love it.
Emily T.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palate has nice color choices. Most of the colors are shimmery, but this comes with matte colors too. The colors in the palate are very pigmented. I really love this and use it for my eye makeup looks. The only con is the fallout for the glittery shadows. I still use this though with a eye primer. Would recommend.
Briana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome quality palette for an amazing price!! I'm so incredibly impressed with the Wet n Wild brand. This palette works for some everyday looks or dramatic evening wear. See the Wet n Wild list in my profile for more info and photos!
Temeika A.
Jesup, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel you want a super inexpensive natural palette, this is your pick! It is a long lasting & highly pigmented palette that is very affordable. No I'm serious. These colors blend like BUTTER & are very easy to apply. YES, this is a palette I recommend! You NEED this one in your life. ALL skin tones!
Ilse R.
Topeka, KS
I tend to grab this pallet for a everyday use. I bought it at Walmart. The pigment is great but some of the shadows have some fallout but not a lot. I find it suit on every eye color. I would not buy again just because there are so many other pallets I wanna try.
Mona T.
Great drugstore eyeshadow palette. You can definitely achieve some of the same looks as the naked 3 palette! Great balance of mattes and shimmers: 5 mattes and 5 shimmers. The 2nd shade in the palette is kinda powdery, flakey, and lacks in pigment but the rest of the shadows are amazing quality. Definitely use a primer with this palette to ensure that your eyelook stays all day. I would recommend picking it up next time you're at the drugstore especially since its only about $6!
Katie M.
Eastaboga, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette!!!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous. Worth the money since I was less than $8. The glitters aren't too pigmented unless you use some kind of primer water or fix plus, but once you do WOW! Love this product & now I have to go buy the other one!
Sunaed R.
I got this for the deep colors. It's an okay palette... Like if you want experiment darker colors, this wouldn't be it. Its a bit patchy and hard to work with. You can get things out of it, it just takes a bit of patience and work. The deep
Leah M.
Chillicothe, OH
The pigment in wet an wild isnt all that great ,so thats why i didnt rate higher. It is easy to use just not very good compared to other brands i would go with a better brand. Packaging and the price is very good so i guess for the price its a good buy. I would recommend if yoour like me and cant spend 100 on makeup
Alex V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you love pinks and berry tones, this affordable palette is perfect for you. It retails for about 7 dollars at any Walmart or the site and is a steal. The pigmentation for such beautiful eyeshadows that are only 7 dollars is mind blowing.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?