Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Ayianna P.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Lily C.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening uploaded by Celina C.See all 103 photos

BY WET N WILD #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me k...I believe it would compliment ... 2 Answers
  • How does this Palette compare to Rimm...I agree, the shadows,work bett... 2 Answers
  • Should I get this? Would it suit my s...Yes it's a beautiful little ey... 3 Answers
Photos (103)
Adzaan M.
Adzaan M.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Beautiful palette and beautiful shade choices. Perfect for someone just getting into makeup and needs a good starter set. Wet n' Wild has really stepped up their game in terms of products and I'm so happy they're officially a cruelty free and vegan brand. I primary use the lighter shades and the reds and browns. Colors actually show up on my skin tone which hasn't been the case for other drug store brands. Product can get a little messy but not different than most eyeshadow palettes.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
The colors in this palette are beautiful and blendable. The shadows aren't quite as pigmented as the more expensive brands and you have to be careful with how much product you put on your brush, because it will fall of the brush and end up under your eye, which is where no one wants their eyeshadow. But if you apply it with some caution, this is a great little palette. I've been able to achieve some beautiful looks with it! And for the cost, it's an awesome addition to any make-up bag!
Estilo G.
Estilo G.
Miami, Florida
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
How not to love this palette if it is pure love <3 <3 !! Is a palette that is great because it has some colors that go with all those cludes nudde, earth those tones for me are love. Its pigmentation is very good I love its finish and not to mention its smell for me is this palette fabulous and all makeup lover should have a hehe
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Im not a big fan of eye shadows since I'm still learning how to put them on. But one thing I can say is I'm attracted to natural colors and I feel like this palette goes on smooth and the transition isn't drastically shown. I have been trying to put in more color to my collection but I have no complains about it I love how they always have different colors and various types to chose from.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Bare Necessities
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Wow! I am so impressed with this palette.
These formulas are great. They're wonderfully soft and almost creamy, not chalky or powdery at all. Each color is pretty consistent and they're all highly pigmented. Most blend out very well and fairly easily, but a few require a little finessing.
The included colors are extremely versatile and wearable.
Packaging is typical of a cheap, drugstore palette. It's lightweight and certainly nothing fancy or cute to look at, and I'll probably have some issues with the hinges or clasp breaking later, honestly.
For about $5-$6 USD, though, these are a must have!
Erika B.
Erika B.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This product is inexpensive, pigmented and easy to use. I don't think the shadows come off powdery either. I used this on my sisters when they went out to a ball. I found the product at Walmart so of course the price was right. I would recommend this to beginners in makeup and beauty budgetnistas!
Dez E.
Dez E.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I LOVE THIS PALETTE! I fell I love with it so much not only because of the beautiful colors but because of the price. The texture is so smooth and it can easily compete with any expensive eyeshadow palette on the market. I bought two of these from Walmart and now I carry it in my purse everyday. I'm glad Wet n' Wild has taken the initiative to supply a product of such quality for a price that everyone can afford.
Sonia V.
Sonia V.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Let me start by saying the price on this pallet is super affordable!!! I was so excited to get it. The pigmentation on it is not bad at all let's keep in mind this is a cheap pallete and is drugstore so it's really good for the price your totally getting your monies worth does have a little bit of fall out but that's an easy fix. I totally recommend. Bought mine at Walmart for about 5$ and some cents.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Angola, IN
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
this palette is the best thing that has ever happened to me!! i love it i have blue eyes so i feel that the warm and pink tones in this palette really make them pop! i wasn't expecting much when i first purchased this product but after i used it i was hooked! fantastic for everyday use or a night out! another feature that i love about this product is on the back there are four different looks that you could try yourself. its fantastic i recommend to everyone!!
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Meh, it's your average drugstore palette. Half the shades are patchy and chalky but there are some gems in here. The metallic shiny shades are pretty nice. The base light shade is great too. I wouldn't purchase this again though. The brush it comes with is a turd. I'll insert an image of swatches on my very fair skin.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?