Add a Photo

#41 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (65)
Emily L.
Emily L.

Nice beginner pallet. It is very dark toned. Mostly matte but does have one beautiful light pink shimmery eyeshadow to die for. Doesn't blend super well but does last.
Malia C.
Malia C.
Murfreesboro, TN

Love this pallet, natural colors are more for me. Bold does to. But day to day makeup i use this natural pallet. I love wet n wild products, and rhey arent expensive
Roxanne H.
Roxanne H.

This is a very good product. It blends well and is affordably priced. I've been using Wet n Wild for quite a while now and their eyeshadows haven't met me down yet!
Brooklyn R.
Brooklyn R.
Section, AL

love, love, love this pallette!! I've got two of my best friends hooked on it as well. great pigmentation, a little powdery but nothing I can't work with, amazing!!
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Bakersfield, CA

I love this naturel eye shadow nude awakening palet because is the best eye shadow when i wear a casual dress the color looks good and it don't look over to dark.
Beverly B.
Beverly B.
Deer Park, TX

Love this palette I'm a nude time girl and lean closer to browns and it has some nice nude color browns and goes on easy without having to put a lot of coats on.
Tiffany I.
Tiffany I.
Newark, NJ

The colors and greatly pigminted ! I love each and everyone of the colors on here, amazing nude colors. They blend very easily and are just absolutely amazing !
Adilene B.
Adilene B.
Beaver Dam, WI

Super inexpensive eye shadow palette. Very pretty colors and also easy to blend. Most of the shades are matte and very pigmented. Defiantly a must have palette.
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Kirkland , WA

For $6.99 at our local Fred Meyers it's a steal. The colors are pigmented and creamy but of course it's still drug store so not the best palette I've ever used
Casey F.
Casey F.
Kitchener

the shadows are very creamy and easy to blend they last long but dont layer very well they just end up murky. they last long if you use an eye shadow base.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Ronda N.
Ronda N.

I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify

Join Now