BY WET N WILD #61 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
  • How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lo...Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA
Jayme C.
Jayme C.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I LOVE THIS PALETTE! It is right up my alley in the color scheme each shade is so pigmented and I love it! Stays on all day, but use your finger for the shimmery shades and that makes them more vibrant! These are also very soft shades, so be very lighthanded with this formula and build up the color on your eyes gradually back and forth, I really really really do recommend this palette. I want to try the other one because if it's like this one I know I will love that too. :) One of my favorite palettes!!!!
Krista M.
Krista M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Disappointed with this palette's quality. If you've used the Fergie line that launched with WnW several years ago, you may recall how good the palettes were. The quality of this palette is nothing close in comparison. The color payoff varies from shade to shade and is not consistent. What you'll notice right off the bat is fall out -- bad. The shadow doesn't want to stick to your lids. I use the WnW Photofocus Primer, which is my fave, and I still can't get good blending or the color to stick.
Adzaan M.
Adzaan M.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Beautiful palette and beautiful shade choices. Perfect for someone just getting into makeup and needs a good starter set. Wet n' Wild has really stepped up their game in terms of products and I'm so happy they're officially a cruelty free and vegan brand. I primary use the lighter shades and the reds and browns. Colors actually show up on my skin tone which hasn't been the case for other drug store brands. Product can get a little messy but not different than most eyeshadow palettes.
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
For a 5 or 6 dollar palette I think it is absolutely amazing. I bought this at my local Wal-Mart while I was visiting a friend and we went on this huge makeup haul so we picked this up and after using it many many times I really like it. I think it's amazing for beginners like me and they are buildable and very blendable and soft. The colors are perfect for either very soft natural looks or dramatic looks. The shimmers are not too pigmented but can be built up. Overall, I love this palette
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
The colors in this palette are beautiful and blendable. The shadows aren't quite as pigmented as the more expensive brands and you have to be careful with how much product you put on your brush, because it will fall of the brush and end up under your eye, which is where no one wants their eyeshadow. But if you apply it with some caution, this is a great little palette. I've been able to achieve some beautiful looks with it! And for the cost, it's an awesome addition to any make-up bag!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This Wet N Wild palette is pretty affordable. Most Wet N Wild products are pretty good in terms of their price, and they have a lot of good eyeshadow palettes! However, this one was a bit lacking. They're a bit hard to blend and the mattes are pretty powdery and have a lot of fallout. The shimmer shades don't really have great pigmentation and are a disaster if you use a dry brush (Use your fingers. Trust me.). The shades are nice and I still like to use it.
Estilo G.
Estilo G.
Miami, Florida
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
How not to love this palette if it is pure love <3 <3 !! Is a palette that is great because it has some colors that go with all those cludes nudde, earth those tones for me are love. Its pigmentation is very good I love its finish and not to mention its smell for me is this palette fabulous and all makeup lover should have a hehe
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Im not a big fan of eye shadows since I'm still learning how to put them on. But one thing I can say is I'm attracted to natural colors and I feel like this palette goes on smooth and the transition isn't drastically shown. I have been trying to put in more color to my collection but I have no complains about it I love how they always have different colors and various types to chose from.Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Bare Necessities
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Wow! I am so impressed with this palette.
These formulas are great. They're wonderfully soft and almost creamy, not chalky or powdery at all. Each color is pretty consistent and they're all highly pigmented. Most blend out very well and fairly easily, but a few require a little finessing.
The included colors are extremely versatile and wearable.
Packaging is typical of a cheap, drugstore palette. It's lightweight and certainly nothing fancy or cute to look at, and I'll probably have some issues with the hinges or clasp breaking later, honestly.
For about $5-$6 USD, though, these are a must have!
Erika B.
Erika B.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This product is inexpensive, pigmented and easy to use. I don't think the shadows come off powdery either. I used this on my sisters when they went out to a ball. I found the product at Walmart so of course the price was right. I would recommend this to beginners in makeup and beauty budgetnistas!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
April G.
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?