Add a Photo

#41 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (63)
Roxanne H.
Roxanne H.

This is a very good product. It blends well and is affordably priced. I've been using Wet n Wild for quite a while now and their eyeshadows haven't met me down yet!
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Bakersfield, CA

I love this naturel eye shadow nude awakening palet because is the best eye shadow when i wear a casual dress the color looks good and it don't look over to dark.
Beverly B.
Beverly B.
Deer Park, TX

Love this palette I'm a nude time girl and lean closer to browns and it has some nice nude color browns and goes on easy without having to put a lot of coats on.
Tiffany I.
Tiffany I.
Newark, NJ

The colors and greatly pigminted ! I love each and everyone of the colors on here, amazing nude colors. They blend very easily and are just absolutely amazing !
Adilene B.
Adilene B.
Beaver Dam, WI

Super inexpensive eye shadow palette. Very pretty colors and also easy to blend. Most of the shades are matte and very pigmented. Defiantly a must have palette.
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Kirkland, WA

For $6.99 at our local Fred Meyers it's a steal. The colors are pigmented and creamy but of course it's still drug store so not the best palette I've ever used
Casey F.
Casey F.
Kitchener

the shadows are very creamy and easy to blend they last long but dont layer very well they just end up murky. they last long if you use an eye shadow base.
Marina F.
Marina F.

This is a good pallet! Good pigment and duration! The colors are all that you need for a basic makeup and the same time you can make a more elaborate too!
Bobbie M.
Bobbie M.
Hayes, VA

I love this palette. The pigment is good and blinds well . I love that there is a mix of matte and shimmer so many looks can be created with this palette
Lesley E.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT

The eyeshadows in this palette are comparable to high end shadows. They are pigmented, not a lot of fall out and easy to blend and the colors are amazing
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA

Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?

Join Now