BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Morgan l.
Fremont MI
I use this for a lot of dark looks. I put the dark brown on the inner and outer corner to make a halo eye and then I put the red in the middle. It's super pigmented and easy to blend
Tiffany N.
Davenport
This pallet was purchased by a family member as a Christmas gift and I was very "iffy" on whether to use the product. However, the shades are considered Nude, but still has a vibrant appearance to make one stop and look at your eyes. Since Christmas I have continued to purchase this product because I liked the effectiveness of the product.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Tiene unos colores super,básicos para poder crear cualquier look desde el más sencillo hasta un ahumado, se debe aplicar poco a poco, porque algunas sombras si aplicas demasiado producto tienden a verse parchosas,pero se puede trabajar con ellas ,tienen muy buena pigmentación. Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening
Lyndsey F.
Berwick, PA
This is an extremely affordable eyeshadow palette which is really good for beginners. It has a few Matte shades but it also has shimmery shades that are really good for natural looks. But you can also do more Glenn works with this as well. Overall it's a really versatile pallet and really great for the price.
Annamare P.
Eagan, MN
These are super pigmented the darker you go. The light pink does show up but it tends to wear off during the day. I use this product a ton and I can’t explain how amazing it is for the price value it is at. There’s a picture of my Halloween costume
Kristi S.
Winston Salem
This palette surprised me. The Shadows are actually very blendable. They are very pigmented and I would recommend this palette to anyone. You can't go wrong at this price.
Kate R.
lees summit, MO
This is a great drug store dupe for the Urban Decay palette. It’s not quite as creamy, but the blendablity and pigmentation is pretty impressive for the price point.
Allison H.
Los Angeles , CA
This palette was so cheap and the colors are so beautiful! The shimmer colors had a bit of fall out but I don’t mind considering how nicely they came out..would totally recommend especially for this fall season that’s begun!
Dominique B.
My go to neutral palette! Wet and Wild really went all out with this one! I love the shimmer and matte combos in the palettes. I wish for every shimmer color there was a matte and vice versa. Good pigmentation, nice selection of everyday colors and very reasonable price. Worth buying.
Willow H.
Rutland
I just purchased this palette and I love it. The colors are beautiful and they are so easy to work with. I love this and I would re-purchase this. I bought this palette at Walmart for 6 dollars. This is my first time purchasing this palette. I do recommend this product.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?