BY WET N WILD #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.
I love these ! Especially this brand ! And I love these colors very very pretty
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
A very beautiful pallete and the colors are very pigmented ! A must try !!!!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I've been on a rose gold kick lately, and figured this would be perfect, especially for the super affordable price! It is a pretty good little palette! As I was doing swatches, I loved how buttery and smooth the shadows felt on my fingers. They do have fallout and chalkiness to them, however. But overall, they blend out ok. There are 5 matte shades and 5 shimmery shades. Shades 4 and 5 are my favorite, such gorgeous colors! I gave 3 stars because of the chalkiness, and the fact that they crease/fade easily without an eyeshadow primer. I would recommend this product for those on a budget or just starting out with makeup.
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
West Monroe
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palette, along with its sister palette are hands down the best drugstore palettes I've ever bought and rival any of my higher end palettes. The colors are beautifully pigmented and a DREAM to blend. They are wonderfully soft with an almost buttery texture. I have had so much fun playing around with this palette. For a week straight I used it and created one day and one night look every day with a total of 14 unique looks from the softest neutral to the most dramatic night look. The black is probably one of my favorite colors due to its intense pigmentation. You can't go wrong with this palette. I won't even lower the score for the packaging and cheap applicator because this is a $5 palette. I highly recommend it and will keep buying it!
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Hope, KS
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I have been trying to find a nude set that was not too dark nor two light as i am just learning how and what colors look great with my eyes, i have found this set to be the perfect set for me!!! I am very pleased with all the colors and i have mainly used 1, 2, 3, 5, 8 and 10 so far ! Also learning the blending and smudging lol. But over all i am very very impressed with the colors and how well they actually stay put ALL DAY! . I am not one who will spend a fortune on make up . So this is also very reasonably priced !
Ellyn M.
Ellyn M.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I remember growing up with wet and wild products in the 90's.  They weren't considered high quality or good.  They were the cheapest thing you could buy. This palette is awesome. There are lots of pigmentation in every color. There's a wide variety of shades so you can come up with many different looks from this one palette.  It is easy to apply and I found myself stunned at how good it was.  I am a believer.  I will keep this palette as part of my makeup kit for years to come.  You can't beat the price.   I never thought 20 plus years later that I would be wearing and loving Wet n Wild, but this Au Naturel Nude Awakening has made me a convert. Run to your nearest drug store and get it now!
Rene S.
Rene S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I was excited to try the Wet n Wild Au Naturel, but was sorely disappointed.  Swatching was even harder than expected since they're not quite pigmented. I watched them on the outside of my hand and they were still very visible, and i'm VERY pale.  After about 20 minutes of just typing on my computer, the colors were quickly fading. by about 30 minutes the shimmer colors all seemed to be gone with a bit of shine still left and the only visible were the black and charcoal colors, which had already seen a dramatic difference in pigment.  For my outer hand being less oily and doesn't move nearly as much as blinking, they faded much too quickly for my liking.
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Windom, MN
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I remember when I first stated wearing makeup, Wet n Wild was a brand I learned to stay very far away from because I always thought the quality of their makeup was very cheap. Now, I have several Wet n Wild products in my makeup bag that I use in my everyday makeup routine along with my high end makeup! Especially this eyeshadow palate right here. I love this SO much. Wet n Wild has stepped their game up so much that the quality of their makeup is now comparable to the more expensive high end makeup. The pigmentation in the colors of their eyeshadows is so rich and beautiful. I use an eyelid primer and a setting spray to really lock this in, and when I do that the eyeshadow stays on my eyelids until I take it off. There is a perfect combination of mattes and shimmers, which I love. The best part is the PRICE. I paid $5 for this!
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Torreon, Coahuila
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
The colors on these palette reminds me a lot of Urban Decay's Naked 3 palette but this is in a affordable presentation. The colors are actually really pingmented, even the matte ones, and the shimmery ones are so stunning. Really blendable and stays on your lid, I also like it because you can make from a natural everyday look to a smokey eye for a night out. If you love cool toned pink shadows this is for you!
Krista M.
Krista M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
Disappointed with this palette's quality. If you've used the Fergie line that launched with WnW several years ago, you may recall how good the palettes were. The quality of this palette is nothing close in comparison. The color payoff varies from shade to shade and is not consistent. What you'll notice right off the bat is fall out -- bad. The shadow doesn't want to stick to your lids. I use the WnW Photofocus Primer, which is my fave, and I still can't get good blending or the color to stick.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?