BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Megan S.
Little Rock, AR
A very versatile palette! I was surprised at how pigmented and easy to blend these shadows are. A nice blend of shimmery and matte. If you're thinking about purchasing, go for it, it's worth more than the price. I was very happy to see that it's also cruelty free.
Addy T.
Great colors and pigmentation for such a cheap brand, I would definitely recommend. You can get at Walmart and possibly cvs, goes great with hazel and brown eyes, blends out nicely and could be considered a dupe for multiple high end palettes.
Tiffany L.
Boston , MA
I love this palette, the color selection is amazing i love the rose gold colors in it and the burgundy color, they just match so well together and you can get such amazing looks out of this palette at such a fair price, not too much fall out and easy to blend with nice pigmentation!
Kinsey M.
I was so excited to snag this palette and give it a try! The colors are beautiful, but I found that even with a great primer, they didn't really pop. There is also a good amount of fall-out from the colors. I will definitely use this for daily wear, and I can't complain given the price point, but I'm not as impressed as I was hoping to be.
Sarah M.
I love wet n wild eyeshadow pallettes they always have good color and are so affordable! This one is no exception it's super pigmented, blends nicely, and the colors fit together so well for a nice natural look it's exactly what I wanted and a gorgeous everyday pallette
Nicole P.
West Rutland , VT
I bought this shadow palled because I really liked the colors. When using it, it is very powdery and messy. When I swatched it on my hand I really liked the pigmentation. When I applied the shadows to my eyelids and blended it out, it pretty much just blended away into nothing. I bought this product off of the Wet N Wild website along with many other items. This was the only product I wasn't very pleased with in my haul.
Evelyn Z.
hialeah, FL
I bought this eyeshadow palette at Walgreens. Must say I was shocked at how pigmented it was. Good value for a drug store bought palette easy to apply not much effort needed to apply. Simple packaging the tape used to seal was a little much but I see the reasoning behind it. I would buy more colors a very nice palette at a good price.
Ashley S.
Derry, PA
Okay first off I had amazing luck with all of my wet n wild eyeshadows!!! They are so pigmented!!! But I felt like this one lacked in that area! I had to keep applying the same shade a few times!!! But other than that for the price it's not to bad!!! I have bought this pallet for my cousins who are just getting into makeup! They love it
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
I recently bought this pallet, and I love how #pigmented the eyeshadows are and how they well match my skin tone. I bought it at the drugstore where I work. Even though #WetnWild is one of the cheapest drugstore cosmetics, I think the #quality of their products are very high. I would definitely buy it again and continue to buy more of their makeup.
Bethany H.
Pineville , KY
I picked this baby up at Walmart a few months ago. I've been using it at least a few times a week ever since. I love it! The shimmery shades are soooo pretty. There were a couple of colors that weren't AS pigmented as others or didn't want to blend as well, but for the most part WOW. This is super cheap and I will likely buy this again!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?