Add a Photo

Photos (80)
Fonda J.
Fonda J.
Whiteville, NC

Very great product! All the colors are pigmented and very easy to blend. I normally use this product 3-4 times a week and the packaging is nice so that you can see the colors you have to play with! I love it!
This eyeshadow palette had every shade to give you the perfect looks. You have basic mattes to use as transitional colors and other metallic ones to gives your eyes that pop of color! Pigments are incredible.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH

Great little palette especially for those on a budget and want a neutral palette. I don't wear eyeshadow everyday and I like to have things that are easy and neutral enough to go with any lip or blush I use.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Alexandria, LA

I have bought this product a couple times. I like it for light make up if your looking for more dramatic look you definitely need to apply it more then normal. I will buy again just for a quick natural look.
melanie V.
melanie V.
Spokane, WA

I really like the matte colors of this collection. They blend easily and are very pigmented. Seems to last a long time as you don't need much. You can create many looks with pallet. And it's very affordable
Cassidy L.
Cassidy L.

I use this pallet on the daily. The black is to die for. It is amazingly pigmented and at a very cheap price! It stays on all through the night and looks so cute! I will use this pallet always and forever!
Wasi B.
Wasi B.

Great palette for everyday look! Perfect for a daytime smoker eye look! Easy application! I've used this for my everyday look to the office! The packaging is okay. For a drugstore makeup, I'd say why not!
Jaiie V.
Jaiie V.
Gresham

In just stared buying eyeshadow pallets and this one is one of my favorite because of the colors. They're all natural looking and it works really good for me due to I'm new to using eyeshadow of any type.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Newport, VT

I really loved this!!! It went great with my brown eyes and made me get a lot of compliments! It last a decent amount of time so I would buy again! I would recommend to all my family and friends as well!
Diana P.
Diana P.
Fontana, CA

This was my very first eyeshadow palletw amd I absolutely love it. It has a little fallout but for the price it is amazing. Really good pigmentation, and easy to blend out. Good pallette for beginners.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?