Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA

Obvisously not like higher end makeup but they are pretty nice and at a very affordable price. Found mine at my local walmart but you can find this brand almost anywhere. I definitely recommend! Such a great buy!
Maryah J.
Maryah J.

These shadows have beautiful pigment, and are easy to blend. You are given a variety of colors that can compliment many eye looks. The formula is creamy and matte. This is also budget friendly. I recommend this!
Ana T.
Ana T.

This product by far the look is very intriguing. It could use a little more improvement in the fact it could be a little less fallout. It's good for beginners and it's a good price for it's value I would think.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Fresno

Nice beautiful shades that are together to give you more than one looks that you want to achieve. You do have to build up the products a bit but they work very nicely in the end I recommend if you're new to it.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Statesville, NC

I was so pleasantly surprised by this product. The pigmentation is out of this world for the price and the blend ability is great. I love this and will be buying the other palette as well. It is just amazing!!
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

I bought this eyeshadow palette when I first saw it in Walmart and I was looking for these kind of colors without breaking the bank. They're actually pretty decent. They blend okay and the pigment is good too.
Fonda J.
Fonda J.
Whiteville, NC

Very great product! All the colors are pigmented and very easy to blend. I normally use this product 3-4 times a week and the packaging is nice so that you can see the colors you have to play with! I love it!
This eyeshadow palette had every shade to give you the perfect looks. You have basic mattes to use as transitional colors and other metallic ones to gives your eyes that pop of color! Pigments are incredible.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Alexandria, LA

I have bought this product a couple times. I like it for light make up if your looking for more dramatic look you definitely need to apply it more then normal. I will buy again just for a quick natural look.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH

Great little palette especially for those on a budget and want a neutral palette. I don't wear eyeshadow everyday and I like to have things that are easy and neutral enough to go with any lip or blush I use.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now