BY WET N WILD #95 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
I LOVE THIS PALETTE! It is right up my alley in the color scheme each shade is so pigmented and I love it! Stays on all day, but use your finger for the shimmery shades and that makes them more vibrant! These are also very soft shades, so be very lighthanded with this formula and build up the color on your eyes gradually back and forth, I really really really do recommend this palette. I want to try the other one because if it's like this one I know I will love that too. :) One of my favorite palettes!!!!
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
This pallete is perfect. I love the shades of color and the formula is great also. I bought this specifically for the maroon shade and i was not let down. Another favorite color of mine from this pallete is the creamy white color. Great deal for an awesome palette.
Amber K.
moore
I really like this product. I’ve never tried wet n wild before and I wasn’t disappointed. The price point is amazing. It blends great, even when using other brands with it. The pigment is great. It does have some fallout but with the pigmentation it doesn’t really bother me. It has all the colors I use on a regular basis in one palette. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a drug store eyeshadow palette.
Christina W.
Beautiful and very pigmented!! I use this all the time and i would recommend this if you love subtle nude looks or every day looks and you can turn your day time look into an evening look very quick and easy
Lauren S.
Ok seriously $6 for this?! It's AMAZING. I never liked any Wet N Wild eye shadows but they really stepped up their game. The colors are really pigmented and really pretty! They go on so easily, unlike their other eye shadows where you had to really pack it on your makeup brush..I'd definitely recommend this to everyone!
Erin J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is the best drugstore palette I've ever purchased. I totally consider this a dupe for the naked 3 palette. The colors are so pigmented and blendable, and the shimmers are so pretty. They're gorgeous by themsevles, but if you wet your brush with setting spray it takes them to another level. The only draw back is there is a bit of kick up, but for the price and quality I think it's totally worth it.
Mercedes V.
This has Beautiful colors in it. The color pay out isn't back and it's affordable and your able to grab in almost any store that self make up. Which I love that. I recommend this to anyone interested in it. Good thing is at least its affordable in case you don't like it and it comes with most colors that a girl can't go wrong with, so it also makes a great gift for most if not every girl and woman.
Breyonna S.
I'll be honest, when I bought this palette I had pretty high expectations since I have always loved Wet n' Wild eyeshadows and this has definitely met them and then some. For this palette being around $5 you get a lot of value and quality for the price. I bought this palette to wear to work so I didn't have to constantly use my expensive palettes out of my collection for everyday wear. All of the eyeshadows in this palette are pigmented and blend relatively well. Some of the shadows are actually more pigmented than some of my MAC shadows, which is quite shocking due to the price difference. The packaging of this palette isn't the best nor the worst, and it does come with those sponge applicators that most of us typically throw away. I highly recommend using a primer with these shadows and a sticky base for the shimmer shades just to ensure they stick better. These shadows are more on the powdery side as well, but because of that they blend like butter. To my surprise the black was black and the wine shade was very pigmented, which are two things that don't normally happen with inexpensive eyeshadows. One of the gripes I have about this palette is that the pan sizes are very awkward to get certain brushes in, so if you use a semi-larger brush you will pick up color to the pans next to the color that you are looking to use. Overall I highly recommend this palette, especially if you're someone who likes wine neutral shades like I do.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Shades are blendable. They are also pigmented. I noticed the shimmers perform better using your finger or even with a damp finger/brush. There is a good range to make many looks. Definitely recommend since this was around $4 at Walgreens and you can't beat the price for the pay off you are receiving!
Kailey T.
I love this. Found it on sale at Walgreens for $3.50, and I use it any time I wear eyeshadow. The colors are beautiful and show up great on skin. I love the variety and the mix of matte and shimmery eyeshadows.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?