BY WET N WILD #88 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Karlee B.
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
The color scheme is so amazing and perfect for any look. Everyday I use a color from this pallet.
Marnisha W.
Marnisha W.
Veey pigmented. I absolutely love wet n wild products. Very affordable too. Highly reccomended
Yvonne c.
Yvonne c.
Carson, CA
great colors put together they have a great pigmentation for the price , it's also my go to.
dawn v.
dawn v.
East Falmouth, MA
The inheritor of perfect mixture of Lights and God for contouring that just can't be beat
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Good quality. Blends nicely. Doesnt crease but does have some wear at the end of the day
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Manassas, VA
There are the best eyeshadow for its price and quality! I prefer the other natua colors
Emilia F.
Emilia F.
81600 Fred Waring Dr. Spc.29 Indio, CA
This product is great for the price, has all the essential pop of colors everone needs.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Paden City, WV
I like natural colors and these work really well. It blends well too! Would buy again!!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Decatur, AL
Love love love this!!! Great colors for such a great price! The colors are pigmented!!
Maddie Grace P.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
For this to be wet n wild, it's great! I got mine at Walmart for $5! Pretty colors!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?