Add a Photo

Photos (63)
Ashleyann I.
Ashleyann I.
Bushkill, PA

Colors are nice but really would like a broader selection in colors other than such vibrant ones. Other than that I can see this palette added to my go out collection but not everyday wear.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.

I love this palette. Great price, easy to find at any drugstore. Pigmentation is great, easy to work with/blend. Would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap eyeshadow palette.
Rudie Lynn B.
Rudie Lynn B.
San Marcos, TX

One of my favorite palettes from wet n wild. However, you must be careful because if you drop them, they will break. The colors are very pigmented and could be a dupe for UD Naked Palette.
Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.
Philadelphia, PA

Great dupe for the naked pallets by urban decay. Beautiful pigmented eye shadows ! They blend out effortlessly and great price for people on a budget. One of the few good drugstore brands.
Kyarah S.
Kyarah S.
Corsicana, TX

I have ALOT of wet n wild so it's hard to pick and choose but this is one of my favorites. As a cosmetologist I have to work with different skin tones and this palette provides for ALL.
Grass P.
Grass P.
Winchester, KY

This shadow has nice pigment and color to it. I use it in pretty much every eyeshadow look I do. It's also very affordable compared to other brands, but I feel like it works better.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Orlando, FL

I'm obsessed with this palette! I got the nude awakening palette and the maroon color is bae. It's a beautiful mix of colors for a different kind of smokey. Also, it's was like $6!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Paden City, WV

I AM OBSESSED! I love my nude shades and these are fantastic, great amount for the price and very pigmented. I don't have to wear a primer and it lasts for a very long time!!
This product has a bit of fall out but most eyeshadows do too so it doesnt really bother me , colors are beyond beautiful either way and that is what i look for in eyeshadows
Kadance H.
Kadance H.
Enterprise, AL

A very inexpensive product! I used to use the naked pallet and now I no long have to spend $30-$40 for eye shadow! It stays on all day and blends perfectly! Love this makeup!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Ronda N.
Ronda N.

I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify

Join Now