Add a Photo

#70 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (77)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

i love all the colors, it has 5 matte ones and 5 shimmering ones easy to blend and its very affordable i really really like it it has a nice packaging and its a dupe for the urban decay naked 3 palette highly recommend!!
chelsea b.
chelsea b.
South Amboy, NJ

such great palette i've used it two times already and the colors are very pigmented! such a good quality palette for such a cheap price. it has a nice mix of mattes and shimmers which is nice. recommend this to everyone
valentina c.
valentina c.
Lithia, FL

I like to used it as a everyday tupé of thing it colors go good with my skin they last all day I used this product at least 4 times a week it is really easy to apply I would recommend it to anyone it works really good
April Y.
April Y.

I love this pallete. The colors are amazingly beautiful. It's not so pigmented so you have to build it up. Other than that, it works and last all day. It's also affordable and I recommend this palette for beginners.
Tennille M.
Tennille M.
Monticello, IA

Love this nude eye shadow! Amazing colors and these colors are so pigmented and easy to apply and use ! Love the butter feeling and packaging is great and amazingly bright also I would love to recommend for anyone!
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA

Obvisously not like higher end makeup but they are pretty nice and at a very affordable price. Found mine at my local walmart but you can find this brand almost anywhere. I definitely recommend! Such a great buy!
Maryah J.
Maryah J.

These shadows have beautiful pigment, and are easy to blend. You are given a variety of colors that can compliment many eye looks. The formula is creamy and matte. This is also budget friendly. I recommend this!
Ana T.
Ana T.

This product by far the look is very intriguing. It could use a little more improvement in the fact it could be a little less fallout. It's good for beginners and it's a good price for it's value I would think.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Fresno

Nice beautiful shades that are together to give you more than one looks that you want to achieve. You do have to build up the products a bit but they work very nicely in the end I recommend if you're new to it.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Statesville, NC

I was so pleasantly surprised by this product. The pigmentation is out of this world for the price and the blend ability is great. I love this and will be buying the other palette as well. It is just amazing!!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA

Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?