BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Frances B.
Frances B.
Love this eye shadow!! You can apply so many ways to your eyes , its long lasting I love this shimmer effect
Kenze M.
Kenze M.
Middletown, OH
Some really nice colors and very well pigmented. There is this burgundy looking shade that is really nice.
Ana F.
Ana F.
I loooove this drugstore eye glitter! It's so pretty and good variety of colors. Great for a sparkly look!
Reyna C.
Reyna C.
Odessa, TX
I really like the colors and pigmentation, for the price is worth it, you can do a naked eye or smokey eye
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.
It's a great color combo but not so pigmented for me but if you wet your brush it makes them more vibrante
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Stockton, CA
I love a nude look , and the formula of these eyeshadow are amazing ! Hard to beat for a drug store brand
Laura T.
Laura T.
Prosser, WA
Loved it very pigmented and we'll lasted I kept using it so much I new I have to go back and buy another.
Anna M.
Anna M.
E Northport, NY
the pigmentation is there but takes a lot of effort to blend. i like shades 2-4 for on top of the lid
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Colton, CA
This eyeshadow is one I have got as a gift and I love the colors and I I can use when I'm on the go.
Migdalia N.
Migdalia N.
greenbrier,tn
Great neutral colors . I love the colors and the texture. It looks so natural. I get. Compliments
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?