Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Gissele G.
Gissele G.
Taylorsville, UT

This is the first eyeshadow palette I've bought and let me tell you, for $5 it's well worth the price! Super pigmented and blendable! I love the neutral colors in this palette! I did my first ever cut crease with this palette!
Cierra M.
Cierra M.

Very smooth easy to come out don't need too much pressure to get any out this pallet is very well colored and pigmented very long lasting very blending less creasing I love how affordable it is it's definitely worth every cent
Erica D.
Erica D.
Poway, CA

These colors are gorg! The pigmentation isn't as great as I'd like it to be but its not too bad either. This palette is a great addition to any makeup collection and there are so many fun combinations that can be done with it.
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Lamberton, MN

Absolutely love this pallet by far my favorite drug store one I own. Highly pigmented blends easily definitely a great product and very affordable I would definitely recommend this to friends and would buy this product again
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

Love love this eyeshadow pallet. The pigment is great. Price is great only 10$ at Walmart. I love the colors. I would recommend this to anyone. It's a great dupe. I have repurchased and will again after I use my second one.
Erika P.
Erika P.
Jackson Hts, NY

This palette has amazing colors . You could definitely create a variety of eye looks with this palette. The packaging is very classy . The eye shadows are pretty long lasting. I would recommend because it's very affordable.
Joy R.
Joy R.

This is by far my favorite mix of eyeshadows. On the back of the product there are suggestions on how to apply the shadows for different looks. I bought it from CVS and I didn't think it was too pricey for assorted shadows.
Leanna C.
Leanna C.

For it being a drug store palette it is great! Defined worth the money, each shadow is pigmented and long lasting. You'll able to make many different looks with it , I would recommend! Almost a dupe for the naked 3, maybe!
India G.
India G.
Summerville, SC

Pretty impressed with this pallet. It's lasts decently long and is pretty great for the price. It's easy to get a hold of at your local Walmart. These colors are a fav for my brown eyes. I would definitely buy them again.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

i love all the colors, it has 5 matte ones and 5 shimmering ones easy to blend and its very affordable i really really like it it has a nice packaging and its a dupe for the urban decay naked 3 palette highly recommend!!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?