BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Janett H.
Yuma, AZ
Shocking to me, this is my cheapest eyeshadow palette that I own and this is my go-to eye makeup. Using eyeshadow primer the colors are amazing going to classy to a punk rock princess (or prince) on using these shades. I had this for several months and I haven't hit the bottom of the pan and I do my makeup on a regular basis! The price is amazing and so are these shadows, I hope they keep this line forever!
Dennise R.
Edinburg, TX
I love this pallete. I use it all the time. It super easy to blend, and the color last all day. It's super affordable and the packaging is nice as well. The thing that definitely caught my attention was the maroon color. I would definitely buy agian.
Hadley m.
Oak Ridge, TN
I like this pallet a lot. Its hard to find a good eye shadow pallet at the drug store. The only things this pallet is lacking is a warm transition shade and no creamy shimmery shades. The shimmers are chalky and crumbly if you dont wet your brush. Other than those two things its a wonderful product and I will continue to use it, maybe buy a back up. ūüėČ
Danielle P.
Adelanto, CA
I've only tried the bare necessities palette but I do plan on trying the rest. The pigmentation for this palette isn't much but I was still able to work it. It was only about 5 bucks so that isn't bad of course. The shimmer shades were actually pretty good..better than the mattes in my opinion. Overall I like them just takes awhile to build up.
Krystal P.
I love this platte! If you are looking for the natural look this is my go too. It goes on smoothly, does not feel heavy on my eyes, and the price good at Walmart. I oils recommend this to my friends that like make up but doesn't want to wear a lot
Carolina C.
This palette is Something! I really like the color range, even though some eyeshadows does not have a very good pigmentation.
Taking off this little bump in the road, I don't regret buying it, because the price was good enough and I still have some very pretty colors!
Addy T.
Great colors and pigmentation for such a cheap brand, I would definitely recommend. You can get at Walmart and possibly cvs, goes great with hazel and brown eyes, blends out nicely and could be considered a dupe for multiple high end palettes.
Megan S.
Little Rock, AR
A very versatile palette! I was surprised at how pigmented and easy to blend these shadows are. A nice blend of shimmery and matte. If you're thinking about purchasing, go for it, it's worth more than the price. I was very happy to see that it's also cruelty free.
Alysia Q.
My favorite pallet from the entire brand! The burgundy color is what sold me & after trying it I was blown away by the quality! It is so pigmented so a little goes a long way. If you can get your hands on it get it! You will not be disappointed.
Evelyn Z.
hialeah, FL
I bought this eyeshadow palette at Walgreens. Must say I was shocked at how pigmented it was. Good value for a drug store bought palette easy to apply not much effort needed to apply. Simple packaging the tape used to seal was a little much but I see the reasoning behind it. I would buy more colors a very nice palette at a good price.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?