BY WET N WILD #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...2 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Addy T.
Great colors and pigmentation for such a cheap brand, I would definitely recommend. You can get at Walmart and possibly cvs, goes great with hazel and brown eyes, blends out nicely and could be considered a dupe for multiple high end palettes.
Megan S.
Little Rock, AR
A very versatile palette! I was surprised at how pigmented and easy to blend these shadows are. A nice blend of shimmery and matte. If you're thinking about purchasing, go for it, it's worth more than the price. I was very happy to see that it's also cruelty free.
Tiffany L.
Boston , MA
I love this palette, the color selection is amazing i love the rose gold colors in it and the burgundy color, they just match so well together and you can get such amazing looks out of this palette at such a fair price, not too much fall out and easy to blend with nice pigmentation!
Eliany P.
This eyeshadow palette is a pretty good quality palette for it being drugstore and so affordable. It's definitely not the best, but for the price I would totally recommend it. The shimmer shades don't have as much pigmentation, but with a spray like Fix + you can make them stand out more. The matte shades are super blendable!
Nicole P.
West Rutland , VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this shadow palled because I really liked the colors. When using it, it is very powdery and messy. When I swatched it on my hand I really liked the pigmentation. When I applied the shadows to my eyelids and blended it out, it pretty much just blended away into nothing. I bought this product off of the Wet N Wild website along with many other items. This was the only product I wasn't very pleased with in my haul.
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love wet n wild eyeshadow pallettes they always have good color and are so affordable! This one is no exception it's super pigmented, blends nicely, and the colors fit together so well for a nice natural look it's exactly what I wanted and a gorgeous everyday pallette
Evelyn Z.
hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this eyeshadow palette at Walgreens. Must say I was shocked at how pigmented it was. Good value for a drug store bought palette easy to apply not much effort needed to apply. Simple packaging the tape used to seal was a little much but I see the reasoning behind it. I would buy more colors a very nice palette at a good price.
Kinsey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited to snag this palette and give it a try! The colors are beautiful, but I found that even with a great primer, they didn't really pop. There is also a good amount of fall-out from the colors. I will definitely use this for daily wear, and I can't complain given the price point, but I'm not as impressed as I was hoping to be.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay first off I had amazing luck with all of my wet n wild eyeshadows!!! They are so pigmented!!! But I felt like this one lacked in that area! I had to keep applying the same shade a few times!!! But other than that for the price it's not to bad!!! I have bought this pallet for my cousins who are just getting into makeup! They love it
Ginny D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pallete set. It provides amazing colors to make multiple looks. This is my go-to pallete when I am traveling. It isn't too big and I can see the colors I want before opening the top. It is also super affordable at just around $5 or $6. It is comparable to $30 plus palletes on the beauty market. I highly recommend for a tight budget.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?