Add a Photo

Photos (63)
Roxie K.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI

I am a crazy fan of wet n wild because they have so much to offer you . But this little glitter right here you have to fight with to put on and you have to apply so much to get a good sexy impact .
April R.
April R.
Hurst, TX

I love love this eye shadow palette is a beautiful and contains so many colors! It's inexpensive! It's great for beginners or makeup artists like myself! I swear by this product and use it daily!
cameron c.
cameron c.

love love love this palette. it's perfect for an everyday natural look for school or for work. shadows are pigmented and super easy to blend! great price and easy to find at my local drugstores
Rubi G.
Rubi G.
Brentwood, CA

Amazing palette the price is worth it so many looks to do with this palette smokey eyes the packaging is nice won't break easy the shadows are pigments they last long I would totally recommend
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Denver Co

Was i impressed by this pallet. Its so affordable & one of my favorites. I love the colors & the pigment very much surprised me. Its a great pallete that i totally recommend. Drugstore score!
Katlin L.
Katlin L.
Elyria, OH

I like this product. I love the shades they included. It does feel a little cheap but what can you expect for a few bucks. The only thing I didn't like was the color wasn't heavily pigmented.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Rochester Hls, MI

Wet n wild haside been around for years, their products never fail to amaze me. I love using their natural eyeshadow nude awakening for my basic looks, or when I want todo a smokey eye look.
Kalaeja F.
Kalaeja F.

You usable to build this eye shadow up. It's not very pigmented but it can be. The colors are beautiful and natural. I carry it with me in my purse my go to eye shadow pallette for everyday.
Lacey P.
Lacey P.
Pensacola, FL

I love wet and wild and I love this eye shadow palette. Has the best colors, goes really good with my green eyes. Lasts a really long time wgen I use a primer and the pigment is pretty good.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.

I love this palette. Great price, easy to find at any drugstore. Pigmentation is great, easy to work with/blend. Would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap eyeshadow palette.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Ronda N.
Ronda N.

I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify

Join Now