Add a Photo

#55 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (73)
Leanna C.
Leanna C.

For it being a drug store palette it is great! Defined worth the money, each shadow is pigmented and long lasting. You'll able to make many different looks with it , I would recommend! Almost a dupe for the naked 3, maybe!
India G.
India G.
Summerville, SC

Pretty impressed with this pallet. It's lasts decently long and is pretty great for the price. It's easy to get a hold of at your local Walmart. These colors are a fav for my brown eyes. I would definitely buy them again.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

i love all the colors, it has 5 matte ones and 5 shimmering ones easy to blend and its very affordable i really really like it it has a nice packaging and its a dupe for the urban decay naked 3 palette highly recommend!!
chelsea b.
chelsea b.
South Amboy, NJ

such great palette i've used it two times already and the colors are very pigmented! such a good quality palette for such a cheap price. it has a nice mix of mattes and shimmers which is nice. recommend this to everyone
valentina c.
valentina c.
Lithia, FL

I like to used it as a everyday tupé of thing it colors go good with my skin they last all day I used this product at least 4 times a week it is really easy to apply I would recommend it to anyone it works really good
April Y.
April Y.

I love this pallete. The colors are amazingly beautiful. It's not so pigmented so you have to build it up. Other than that, it works and last all day. It's also affordable and I recommend this palette for beginners.
Tennille M.
Tennille M.
Monticello, IA

Love this nude eye shadow! Amazing colors and these colors are so pigmented and easy to apply and use ! Love the butter feeling and packaging is great and amazingly bright also I would love to recommend for anyone!
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA

Obvisously not like higher end makeup but they are pretty nice and at a very affordable price. Found mine at my local walmart but you can find this brand almost anywhere. I definitely recommend! Such a great buy!
Maryah J.
Maryah J.

These shadows have beautiful pigment, and are easy to blend. You are given a variety of colors that can compliment many eye looks. The formula is creamy and matte. This is also budget friendly. I recommend this!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Fresno

Nice beautiful shades that are together to give you more than one looks that you want to achieve. You do have to build up the products a bit but they work very nicely in the end I recommend if you're new to it.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now