Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

Since these palets have been coming out I've getting them. I already had a few but they broke into my car and so I'm starting from scratch. They'd eye shadow stay all day, they don't fade out during the day.and they look flawless.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Bulan, KY

I only gave this one a three because I don't like the shimmers. They have terrible fallout and they don't apply great. However the mattes are amazing. They're a little chalky, though. Over all this is a decent palette for only $5
Hana C.
Hana C.
San Diego, CA

Most of the shades are very pigmented and nice, however they are slightly dry and can take work to blend. If you are looking for something at a good price point, this is perfect. It is just not one of the best palettes out there.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Oak Hill, OH

This inexpensive pallet is one of my favorites! The colors are really pigmented and with an eye primer they stay on all day for me! I was worried the shadows would run or not stay put but they don't! Definitely recommend for $6!
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.

I like this palette a lot! Definitely my favorite palette that I own from the drugstore. I have even hit pan on a shade and I haven't had it for to long but I use it all the time it is so affordable and it's beautiful I love it.
Jo J.
Jo J.

This is a great every day palette! There’s a mixture of matte and sparkly colors, and they all go well together. It goes on pretty smooth and is easy to blend for the most part, but it does start to crease after 3/4 of the day.
Sandra r.
Sandra r.
Stuart, Fl

For the price point I would say this is well worth it it is extremely affordable and also easy to apply and blend. Doesn't last that long but it still has a decent pigment to it and I would recommend this if you are on a budget
Erica D.
Erica D.
Poway, CA

These colors are gorg! The pigmentation isn't as great as I'd like it to be but its not too bad either. This palette is a great addition to any makeup collection and there are so many fun combinations that can be done with it.
Cierra M.
Cierra M.

Very smooth easy to come out don't need too much pressure to get any out this pallet is very well colored and pigmented very long lasting very blending less creasing I love how affordable it is it's definitely worth every cent
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Lamberton, MN

Absolutely love this pallet by far my favorite drug store one I own. Highly pigmented blends easily definitely a great product and very affordable I would definitely recommend this to friends and would buy this product again
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now