BY WET N WILD #88 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or j...1 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good pu...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette....3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Mary-Kate S.
Mary-Kate S.
Looks super natural and is long lasting. But I found a cheaper product that works just as well so I'm using that now.
Angelica W.
Angelica W.
Manchester, NJ
I like the natural color look but I also like the dark eye shadow on this. I'll have to buy some more when I run out
Jen C.
Jen C.
Love this pallet! Cheap and it's available everywhere bought it a few months ago. Colors are nice and blends easily
LJ J.
LJ J.
Washington, DC
Cheap and easy...i use this during the week as a neutral staple that i can wear to work or on a casual weekend day.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product because it's affordable and I can take this pallet with me anywhere I go. It's very pigmented.
Gladys Ann C.
Gladys Ann C.
Waianae, HI
I like this ,I love the colors and it's pretty much affordable ,good quality for the price so try and check it out
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Auburn, NY
Always love Wet and Wilds palettes. These are creamy witch I love. Love the neutral colors. Couldn't be happier.
Orlendy L.
Orlendy L.
Arverne, NY
I love the eye shadows in this palette they are very pigmented and even goes on well without a eyelid primer.
Ravin H.
Ravin H.
Hyattsville, MD
i love this palet i just got it a couple of weeks ago and ive worn every color and the colors blend so easily
codie s.
codie s.
Shawnee, KS
This is one of my favorite highlighting products,so pretty I'm almost out but definitely will be getting more.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?