Add a Photo

#70 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (77)
San T.
San T.

For the price, this is a good natural-look eye shadow. The pigment isn't as heavy, having to apply more than some of the more expensive brands. It serves as a good transition shade. Ideal for makeup newbies and those who just dabble.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Savannah, GA

I have this now and I absolutely love it because I have blue eyes and these colors work best. I got it from either Walmart or target. I have bought smaller eye shadow packages from them before and I would definitely buy this again!
Summer K.
Summer K.
Albemarle, NC

I love this eyeshadow palette! One of my favorites from the drugstore. The colors a very pigmented, creamy, and applies without effort. I'd recommend wearing some sort of primer with it, because the colors may fade through the day.
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Lafayette, LA

My favorite palette until it broke when i dropped it, it lasted me a very long time, they only improvement is they need the eyeshadows to have more pigmentation, i would still recommend this palette tho, very natural and beautiful
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Rio grande city, TX

Since these palets have been coming out I've getting them. I already had a few but they broke into my car and so I'm starting from scratch. They'd eye shadow stay all day, they don't fade out during the day.and they look flawless.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Bulan, KY

I only gave this one a three because I don't like the shimmers. They have terrible fallout and they don't apply great. However the mattes are amazing. They're a little chalky, though. Over all this is a decent palette for only $5
Hana C.
Hana C.
San Diego, CA

Most of the shades are very pigmented and nice, however they are slightly dry and can take work to blend. If you are looking for something at a good price point, this is perfect. It is just not one of the best palettes out there.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Oak Hill, OH

This inexpensive pallet is one of my favorites! The colors are really pigmented and with an eye primer they stay on all day for me! I was worried the shadows would run or not stay put but they don't! Definitely recommend for $6!
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.

I like this palette a lot! Definitely my favorite palette that I own from the drugstore. I have even hit pan on a shade and I haven't had it for to long but I use it all the time it is so affordable and it's beautiful I love it.
Sandra r.
Sandra r.
Stuart, Fl

For the price point I would say this is well worth it it is extremely affordable and also easy to apply and blend. Doesn't last that long but it still has a decent pigment to it and I would recommend this if you are on a budget
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA

Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?