BY WET N WILD #95 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Melissa L.
Colton, CA
This eyeshadow is one I have got as a gift and I love the colors and I I can use when I'm on the go.
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
The color scheme is so amazing and perfect for any look. Everyday I use a color from this pallet.
Migdalia N.
greenbrier,tn
Great neutral colors . I love the colors and the texture. It looks so natural. I get. Compliments
Marnisha W.
Veey pigmented. I absolutely love wet n wild products. Very affordable too. Highly reccomended
Yvonne c.
Carson, CA
great colors put together they have a great pigmentation for the price , it's also my go to.
dawn v.
East Falmouth, MA
The inheritor of perfect mixture of Lights and God for contouring that just can't be beat
Taylor D.
Good quality. Blends nicely. Doesnt crease but does have some wear at the end of the day
Emilia F.
81600 Fred Waring Dr. Spc.29 Indio, CA
This product is great for the price, has all the essential pop of colors everone needs.
Heather M.
Paden City, WV
I like natural colors and these work really well. It blends well too! Would buy again!!
Alexandra C.
Manassas, VA
There are the best eyeshadow for its price and quality! I prefer the other natua colors
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?