BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
This brand has been around since I was a kid. This brand has gotten so much better. The pigments are nicer on some colors than others. Their was some residual or fall out, but it was still easy to use. Nice color selection, nice packaging, but the price has definitely gotten higher. So basically you pay for what you get.
Erika B.
This product is inexpensive, pigmented and easy to use. I don't think the shadows come off powdery either. I used this on my sisters when they went out to a ball. I found the product at Walmart so of course the price was right. I would recommend this to beginners in makeup and beauty budgetnistas!
Sonia V.
Let me start by saying the price on this pallet is super affordable!!! I was so excited to get it. The pigmentation on it is not bad at all let's keep in mind this is a cheap pallete and is drugstore so it's really good for the price your totally getting your monies worth does have a little bit of fall out but that's an easy fix. I totally recommend. Bought mine at Walmart for about 5$ and some cents.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Meh, it's your average drugstore palette. Half the shades are patchy and chalky but there are some gems in here. The metallic shiny shades are pretty nice. The base light shade is great too. I wouldn't purchase this again though. The brush it comes with is a turd. I'll insert an image of swatches on my very fair skin.
Megan A.
Angola, IN
this palette is the best thing that has ever happened to me!! i love it i have blue eyes so i feel that the warm and pink tones in this palette really make them pop! i wasn't expecting much when i first purchased this product but after i used it i was hooked! fantastic for everyday use or a night out! another feature that i love about this product is on the back there are four different looks that you could try yourself. its fantastic i recommend to everyone!!
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
I really love this palette! Its $6 which is amazing for the quality you get! I really like the shade selection too because it has pink and burgundy tones, but it also have neutral shades for any look. They're nicely pigmented and easy to blend...I received many compliments on it, when it was such a bargain item!
Casey W.
Dallas, NC
I have fallen in love with wet n wilds eye pallets! I feel like they're pretty good pigmented!the colors are beautiful and the price is super affordable. I would like for the package to be a bit bigger, I feel when I use this pallet they kinda start mixing after so many uses, so maybe space them out a bit more. Other than that wonderful products!
Pauline A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this palette. It is so dang affordable and the colors are beautiful! I use it for my every day eye looks as well as the nighttime glamour looks. There are a couple shades that aren't as pigmented as I would like but it's definitely worth the five bucks! It's beautiful!
Abby W.
Wimberley, TX
The matte shades in this pallet are so incredibly beautiful! I seriously used them almost everyday! The color selection is also really beautiful you can really create a cohesive look with this one pallet! I was not impressed with the shimmer shades though. While they were pigmented they were also super flakey and dry! For the price I think it's a good pallet if only for the matte shades.
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
I do love the colors and I love how cute the palette is too. It is just simple and the colors are perfect for any everyday looks. It is definitely a steal for its price and definitely recommends a palette like this to any beginners. This palette is so easy to work around with
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?