Add a Photo

#41 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (63)
Elif S.
Elif S.

Loveeeee it ! Really one of my favorite colors are in this palette. Easy to apply and use, good price as well. I recommend it. For every eye color is perfect, for my hazel eyes is perfect choice at least.
Wasi B.
Wasi B.

Great palette for everyday look! Perfect for a daytime smoker eye look! Easy application! I've used this for my everyday look to the office! The packaging is okay. For a drugstore makeup, I'd say why not!
jenica b.
jenica b.
Trail bc

Amazing product for the price! Great colour payoff. Perfect for any occasion, from casual daywear to a night out. I use this pallet on a daily basis for the perfect casual look. Will definitely buy again.
Karen B.
Karen B.

Great colors. It's perfect for daily make up. I'm using every single day. My eye color is brown, so these palette is perfect. Good value for that palette. I'm happy with these. I recommend, it's fabulous
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Oakvale, WV

The Au Naturel eye shadow palette from Wet n Wild is awesome. Not only are there variety of shades to mix and match, but they are long-lasting eye shadows. I can wear the same eyeshadow for a full day.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

Love the colors for a neutral palette. Very easy to apply and useS. Price is great for the amount of product you get. I have blue eyes and these colors make them stand out. I would recommend to anyone.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Fontana, CA

This was my very first eyeshadow palletw amd I absolutely love it. It has a little fallout but for the price it is amazing. Really good pigmentation, and easy to blend out. Good pallette for beginners.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Grand Prairie, TX

I totally love all Wet n Wild products because they have a lot of options you can pick from, I totally love the palette, I use really often, like when I have an even, I totally recommend it to others.
Amy v.
Amy v.
Paramount, CA

I love the colors from this pallete. Pigmented but to powdery when u apply to i spray setting spray to keep it intact. But other than that its worth it plus its not to expensive.
#aunaturel #musthave
ainsley m.
ainsley m.

Beautiful pallet for people starting out in makeup. Not super pigmented but it's buildable. Found at Walmart for about 8$ & im pretty happy with this purchase, don't know if I would buy it again yet.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Ronda N.
Ronda N.

I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify

Join Now