Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Sara T.
Sara T.
Rexburg, ID

I love this eyeshadow pallet. It has good colors that work with many skin tones. It stays all day and I love how it looks. I use it everyday. I have green/blue eyes. I will buy this again and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Briana J.
Briana J.

Awesome quality palette for an amazing price!! I'm so incredibly impressed with the Wet n Wild brand. This palette works for some everyday looks or dramatic evening wear. See the Wet n Wild list in my profile for more info and photos!
Whitney S.
Whitney S.

I love this palette! I think the pigmentation is there for being drugstore! The shade selection is gorgeous! The shimmers have good color pay off! The best part is is the price!! It is super affordable! Defiantly worth the check out!!
Kahley R.
Kahley R.

I don't have many high end pallets but this pallet is my most used! The pigment was beyond what I expected! It has both matte and shimmer shades. I purchased mine at Walmart for under $5 I believe! I would without a doubt repurchase!
San T.
San T.

For the price, this is a good natural-look eye shadow. The pigment isn't as heavy, having to apply more than some of the more expensive brands. It serves as a good transition shade. Ideal for makeup newbies and those who just dabble.
Rosario C.
Rosario C.
Austin, TX

My favorite pallet of all time. Has very pretty colors all which are really pigmented. You can go for a very neutral look or a dramatic smokey eye. Some colors are matte and some are shimmery. I would totally buy this again no doubt!
Summer K.
Summer K.
Albemarle, NC

I love this eyeshadow palette! One of my favorites from the drugstore. The colors a very pigmented, creamy, and applies without effort. I'd recommend wearing some sort of primer with it, because the colors may fade through the day.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Savannah, GA

I have this now and I absolutely love it because I have blue eyes and these colors work best. I got it from either Walmart or target. I have bought smaller eye shadow packages from them before and I would definitely buy this again!
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

Since these palets have been coming out I've getting them. I already had a few but they broke into my car and so I'm starting from scratch. They'd eye shadow stay all day, they don't fade out during the day.and they look flawless.
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Lafayette, LA

My favorite palette until it broke when i dropped it, it lasted me a very long time, they only improvement is they need the eyeshadows to have more pigmentation, i would still recommend this palette tho, very natural and beautiful
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now