BY WET N WILD #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Buy on Walgreens*
Casey W.
Dallas, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fallen in love with wet n wilds eye pallets! I feel like they're pretty good pigmented!the colors are beautiful and the price is super affordable. I would like for the package to be a bit bigger, I feel when I use this pallet they kinda start mixing after so many uses, so maybe space them out a bit more. Other than that wonderful products!
Abby W.
Wimberley, TX
The matte shades in this pallet are so incredibly beautiful! I seriously used them almost everyday! The color selection is also really beautiful you can really create a cohesive look with this one pallet! I was not impressed with the shimmer shades though. While they were pigmented they were also super flakey and dry! For the price I think it's a good pallet if only for the matte shades.
Pauline A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette. It is so dang affordable and the colors are beautiful! I use it for my every day eye looks as well as the nighttime glamour looks. There are a couple shades that aren't as pigmented as I would like but it's definitely worth the five bucks! It's beautiful!
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do love the colors and I love how cute the palette is too. It is just simple and the colors are perfect for any everyday looks. It is definitely a steal for its price and definitely recommends a palette like this to any beginners. This palette is so easy to work around with
Amanda G.
Kenosha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is great! Unfortunately, not all of the colors are as pigmented as the ones in the Color Icon trios and 8 pan palettes, but the collection of colors in the Au Natural Nude Awakening palette is still very great for the price. They definitely compare to my other rosy-shaded palettes.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shades are blendable. They are also pigmented. I noticed the shimmers perform better using your finger or even with a damp finger/brush. There is a good range to make many looks. Definitely recommend since this was around $4 at Walgreens and you can't beat the price for the pay off you are receiving!
Miranda M.
This eyeshadow has great color and blends out very easily. When you finger search it it looks a little chunky but on the eye it is very nice. I was gifted my palette for Christmas from Walmart. They have a few different color theme palettes. I would definitely invest in the rest of the collection.
Nicollette H.
Schuyler, NE
Amazing palette! If you want an everyday look that's not to warm but also not to dark, then this is the palette for you! Also, this palette is really cheap! If you're looking for a cheap but good quality palette, then you should really get this palette. I got it at Walmart for like $5. I highly recommend you picking this palette up and giving it a try!
I love neutral and natural colors. I have interesting eyes. They can change colors according to what I wear whether it be clothes or eye shadows. The packaging for Wet n Wild is very simple and sleek, and easy to identify.
One con that I can say I have had some issues with is that Wet n Wild doesn't seem to be as pigmented as some others that I've used. Then again it is one of those you get what you pay for kind of situations
DeOnna C.
Central, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite eye shadow palettes. It was not to pricey at all and the value was great. It was under $10. The packaging was very nice as well. It was very easy to use and blended nicely on the eye. I would buy it again in the future once I run out.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?