Add a Photo

Photos (64)
chelsea b.
chelsea b.
South Amboy, NJ

such great palette i've used it two times already and the colors are very pigmented! such a good quality palette for such a cheap price. it has a nice mix of mattes and shimmers which is nice. recommend this to everyone
valentina c.
valentina c.
Lithia, FL

I like to used it as a everyday tupé of thing it colors go good with my skin they last all day I used this product at least 4 times a week it is really easy to apply I would recommend it to anyone it works really good
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

Not as great as the more expensive brands. However, it does what you need it to do for the time being. The pigments require a bit more work to blend properly, but if you are on a small budget this will work just fine.
April Y.
April Y.

I love this pallete. The colors are amazingly beautiful. It's not so pigmented so you have to build it up. Other than that, it works and last all day. It's also affordable and I recommend this palette for beginners.
Lison H.
Lison H.

Nice palette for everyday look! You can create easy looks and pretty things! I really like some colors on it but some of them less, the eyeshadow lasts correctly but i advise you to use a setting spray on top of it!
Tennille M.
Tennille M.
Monticello, IA

Love this nude eye shadow! Amazing colors and these colors are so pigmented and easy to apply and use ! Love the butter feeling and packaging is great and amazingly bright also I would love to recommend for anyone!
Maryah J.
Maryah J.

These shadows have beautiful pigment, and are easy to blend. You are given a variety of colors that can compliment many eye looks. The formula is creamy and matte. This is also budget friendly. I recommend this!
Ana T.
Ana T.

This product by far the look is very intriguing. It could use a little more improvement in the fact it could be a little less fallout. It's good for beginners and it's a good price for it's value I would think.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

I bought this eyeshadow palette when I first saw it in Walmart and I was looking for these kind of colors without breaking the bank. They're actually pretty decent. They blend okay and the pigment is good too.
This eyeshadow palette had every shade to give you the perfect looks. You have basic mattes to use as transitional colors and other metallic ones to gives your eyes that pop of color! Pigments are incredible.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Ronda N.
Ronda N.

I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify

Join Now