BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Amanda G.
Sandy oregon
Great product for the price! Product is a bit powdery, but is sort of expected for the price. Has good pigmentation for a nude look, blends easily, offers lots of looks in one palette... will surely repurchase! I love that it is a drugstore product that I can try the different palette colors for cheap!
Alyssa L.
This palette is lovely. I like The pigmentation. It's not the best but it's not the worse. Sometimes I dont want something super intense. And I reach for this. The color pay off is just right and if I want to intensify some shades I add setting spray. Definitely one of the better palettes from the drugstore.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
This brand has been around since I was a kid. This brand has gotten so much better. The pigments are nicer on some colors than others. Their was some residual or fall out, but it was still easy to use. Nice color selection, nice packaging, but the price has definitely gotten higher. So basically you pay for what you get.
Erika B.
This product is inexpensive, pigmented and easy to use. I don't think the shadows come off powdery either. I used this on my sisters when they went out to a ball. I found the product at Walmart so of course the price was right. I would recommend this to beginners in makeup and beauty budgetnistas!
Sonia V.
Let me start by saying the price on this pallet is super affordable!!! I was so excited to get it. The pigmentation on it is not bad at all let's keep in mind this is a cheap pallete and is drugstore so it's really good for the price your totally getting your monies worth does have a little bit of fall out but that's an easy fix. I totally recommend. Bought mine at Walmart for about 5$ and some cents.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Meh, it's your average drugstore palette. Half the shades are patchy and chalky but there are some gems in here. The metallic shiny shades are pretty nice. The base light shade is great too. I wouldn't purchase this again though. The brush it comes with is a turd. I'll insert an image of swatches on my very fair skin.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
I really love this palette! Its $6 which is amazing for the quality you get! I really like the shade selection too because it has pink and burgundy tones, but it also have neutral shades for any look. They're nicely pigmented and easy to blend...I received many compliments on it, when it was such a bargain item!
Megan A.
Angola, IN
this palette is the best thing that has ever happened to me!! i love it i have blue eyes so i feel that the warm and pink tones in this palette really make them pop! i wasn't expecting much when i first purchased this product but after i used it i was hooked! fantastic for everyday use or a night out! another feature that i love about this product is on the back there are four different looks that you could try yourself. its fantastic i recommend to everyone!!
Mercedes V.
This has Beautiful colors in it. The color pay out isn't back and it's affordable and your able to grab in almost any store that self make up. Which I love that. I recommend this to anyone interested in it. Good thing is at least its affordable in case you don't like it and it comes with most colors that a girl can't go wrong with, so it also makes a great gift for most if not every girl and woman.
Pauline A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this palette. It is so dang affordable and the colors are beautiful! I use it for my every day eye looks as well as the nighttime glamour looks. There are a couple shades that aren't as pigmented as I would like but it's definitely worth the five bucks! It's beautiful!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?