BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Leroy, New York (NY)
Once again the natural eyes are so sexy any guy would love to see them on anyone if you can try it then I think you should
Karina M.
Karina M.
I really love it, the colors are so pigmented and easy to blend. And the best of all is the low price for a high quality.
Paola G.
Paola G.
Richardson, TX
Love this pallet. I love te colors and they work perfectly with my skin tone. I used them daily and will keep using it.
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
Oak Park, MI
Me personally love nude colors. I could live off of them. But this is a really pretty color. And it won't let you down.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Boaz, AL
I use this eye shadow palette weekly you can make so many different looks with it. It's very pigmented and looks great!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
This pallet has a very good variety of bright colors! They are very pigmented but i would go for a more natrual pallet.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
The color selection is amazing and each shade is nice and pigmented. And I'd have to say that the mattes are very good.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Ironwood, MI
Wet and Wild eye shadow and eye liners work very well and you can't find a better price than what this company offers.
jessie c.
jessie c.
Crossett, AR
I use this eyeshadow every day and I absolutely adore it! It is very pigmented and great for the price you're paying!
Yunuen R.
Yunuen R.
Mc Minnville, TN
I love this palette, can't beat the price! I love all the pinky/maroon colors in this, very pigmented. Worth the buy!
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?