Add a Photo

Photos (79)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA

Wet n wild was the first makeup brand I ever used that was 15 yrs ago but my collection is still filled with their products. Brand has never let ke down and this palette is no exception. It's got good pigmentation and not to hard to blend.
Estefany C.
Estefany C.

I absolutely love this palette. The colors are very pigmented and very easy to blend. The packaging is very pretty and would buy it again. The colors last a lot especially with primer. I recommend to people looking for a cheap alternative.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Wichita, KS

Very creamy and easy to work with. I love the colors in the palette. Many combinations you can make with the colors. I am a first time user and I am very happy with what I got. For some it may be a little pricey but it is a very good item.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Rexburg, ID

I love this eyeshadow pallet. It has good colors that work with many skin tones. It stays all day and I love how it looks. I use it everyday. I have green/blue eyes. I will buy this again and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
Painesville

Honestly one of the better drugstore palettes on the market. For only $6 you can't beat it. Most of the shades are super buttery with only a couple chalky ones. Wet n Wild has definitely stepped up their game over the last couple years!
Briana J.
Briana J.

Awesome quality palette for an amazing price!! I'm so incredibly impressed with the Wet n Wild brand. This palette works for some everyday looks or dramatic evening wear. See the Wet n Wild list in my profile for more info and photos!
Whitney S.
Whitney S.

I love this palette! I think the pigmentation is there for being drugstore! The shade selection is gorgeous! The shimmers have good color pay off! The best part is is the price!! It is super affordable! Defiantly worth the check out!!
Kahley R.
Kahley R.

I don't have many high end pallets but this pallet is my most used! The pigment was beyond what I expected! It has both matte and shimmer shades. I purchased mine at Walmart for under $5 I believe! I would without a doubt repurchase!
Rosario C.
Rosario C.
Austin, TX

My favorite pallet of all time. Has very pretty colors all which are really pigmented. You can go for a very neutral look or a dramatic smokey eye. Some colors are matte and some are shimmery. I would totally buy this again no doubt!
San T.
San T.

For the price, this is a good natural-look eye shadow. The pigment isn't as heavy, having to apply more than some of the more expensive brands. It serves as a good transition shade. Ideal for makeup newbies and those who just dabble.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?