BY WET N WILD

• I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
gisselle v.
gisselle v.
brooklyn, ny
various of different colors for a natural look which i mostly go for which makes me seem decent and ready even if i didnt wear much makeup
Molly T.
Molly T.
Gueydan, LA
Best part about this pallette ... I purchased it in a gift set that was 1/2 off !he colors pop and are great for day time or night time.
emily c.
emily c.
Hoopeston, IL
I love natural eye looks and i love the wet and wild natural palete and its color options are great for those who want a bit more pop
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
This is my favorite pallet! It has a good mix of matte and shimmer which are easy to blend and can be mixed to make a bunch of looks.
DiAnna S.
DiAnna S.
Duncanville, TX
I'm a huge fan of wet n wild, and I especially liked this product in particular, because of the color, and natural looks it brings.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Really good for everyday use. Color pigment is not so much have to really built up the color but other then that its a great buy.
Lexii F.
Lexii F.
Cape Coral, FL
I absolutely love my nude pallet!! Goinf natural is my thing! The colors fit my skin tone so well and they blend in perfectly!
The nude eye shadows here are all gorgeous. The pigment could use a bit more but overall the different colors look great on me
Laura H.
Laura H.
Best palette I have purchased! Not even kidding about how amazing the pigmentation on these shadows is! Totally recommend!!
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Leroy, New York (NY)
Once again the natural eyes are so sexy any guy would love to see them on anyone if you can try it then I think you should
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?