Add a Photo

#70 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (79)
Leilani S.
Leilani S.

This palette is comparable to the Naked set. The pigment is great and the sparkle is not as grainy as you would think for an affordable brand. It blends easily and a fraction of the price of my Naked set. Would definitely recommend and purchase again.
jaiie v.
jaiie v.
Gresham , OR

I don't own many brand name eyeshadow products but I've used this one before and it really pigmented. I love all the colors and it can give you an all natural look. Natural smiley eyes are really perfect for me since I'm new to using all these colors.
Layla V.
Layla V.
Orlando, FL

Bought it at target for about $6 after watching it on a YouTube video. The colors remind me of naked 3. I like the pigmentation and most important of all I like the price. Wet n wild never disappoints when it comes to affordable food quality product.
Tanya G.
Tanya G.

I love this color so much and the nudes are my favorite of most of all that's what's mostly in my makeup for maybe some other colors but rather than that nudes are like one of the best ones ever for brown eyes and definitely with green eyes as well
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Owens X Rds, AL

This product has some my favorite shades that I continue to reach for in my every day make up routine, the shimmers are fantastic and smooth and the mattes blend well. The only downside is that the pigmentation isn't all there for every shade.
Maddie P.
Maddie P.
Kewanee, IL

I am absolutely in love with this palette! I love every single color in this palette. I bought mine at Walmart, it was really inexpensive. I use this palette almost every day, and it creates so many different eye looks. I will buy this again!
Michelle J.
Michelle J.

This eyeshadow pallet has so many different colors to choose from and the colors really pop. They aren't dull like some brands. I've come to find that you don't even really need a primer to get a long lasting effect out of these eye shadows.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN

I love Wet n Wild! So many choices within this brand's product list. So many color variations and fair quality. My only issue is that the shadows are sometimes hard to see on the eye. Takes more than one application with some of the colors.
Sunaed R.
Sunaed R.

I got this for the deep colors. It's an okay palette... Like if you want experiment darker colors, this wouldn't be it. Its a bit patchy and hard to work with. You can get things out of it, it just takes a bit of patience and work. The deep
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Wichita, KS

Very creamy and easy to work with. I love the colors in the palette. Many combinations you can make with the colors. I am a first time user and I am very happy with what I got. For some it may be a little pricey but it is a very good item.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?