Add a Photo

Photos (74)
jaiie v.
jaiie v.
Gresham , OR

I don't own many brand name eyeshadow products but I've used this one before and it really pigmented. I love all the colors and it can give you an all natural look. Natural smiley eyes are really perfect for me since I'm new to using all these colors.
Layla V.
Layla V.
Orlando, FL

Bought it at target for about $6 after watching it on a YouTube video. The colors remind me of naked 3. I like the pigmentation and most important of all I like the price. Wet n wild never disappoints when it comes to affordable food quality product.
Tanya G.
Tanya G.

I love this color so much and the nudes are my favorite of most of all that's what's mostly in my makeup for maybe some other colors but rather than that nudes are like one of the best ones ever for brown eyes and definitely with green eyes as well
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Owens Cross Roads, AL

This product has some my favorite shades that I continue to reach for in my every day make up routine, the shimmers are fantastic and smooth and the mattes blend well. The only downside is that the pigmentation isn't all there for every shade.
Maddie P.
Maddie P.
Kewanee, IL

I am absolutely in love with this palette! I love every single color in this palette. I bought mine at Walmart, it was really inexpensive. I use this palette almost every day, and it creates so many different eye looks. I will buy this again!
Michelle J.
Michelle J.

This eyeshadow pallet has so many different colors to choose from and the colors really pop. They aren't dull like some brands. I've come to find that you don't even really need a primer to get a long lasting effect out of these eye shadows.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN

I love Wet n Wild! So many choices within this brand's product list. So many color variations and fair quality. My only issue is that the shadows are sometimes hard to see on the eye. Takes more than one application with some of the colors.
Sunaed R.
Sunaed R.

I got this for the deep colors. It's an okay palette... Like if you want experiment darker colors, this wouldn't be it. Its a bit patchy and hard to work with. You can get things out of it, it just takes a bit of patience and work. The deep
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA

Wet n wild was the first makeup brand I ever used that was 15 yrs ago but my collection is still filled with their products. Brand has never let ke down and this palette is no exception. It's got good pigmentation and not to hard to blend.
Estefany C.
Estefany C.

I absolutely love this palette. The colors are very pigmented and very easy to blend. The packaging is very pretty and would buy it again. The colors last a lot especially with primer. I recommend to people looking for a cheap alternative.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Grace A.
Grace A.

How does this Palette compare to Rimmel's nude palette? What about Maybellene's?

Join Now