BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Haneen J.
I was really surprised by the quality of this pallette. It was much more pigmented than I expected and it blended very well for a drugstore pallette. It was better than some of my high end pallettes. I've used it with an eyeshadow primer and without and it has worked great both ways. However, it does require more building up if you don't use an eyeshadow primer, which isn't a problem considering how easy to build they are. I also liked how easy the colors were to blend. There's also a nice selection of shimmery and mattes. Definitely 10/10 recommend this pallette.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Rose Gold has become my obsession so this Au Naturel Nude Awakening palette by Wet n Wild caught my eye when I saw it at Walmart. It was $6 and change so not expensive at all for 10 shades. The colors are beautiful to get that smokey rose gold look. I have olive skin so some of the rose gold shades didn't stand out as much as I would have liked. I used a primer when I applied it and it lasted me for several hours. The pigmentation is very decent and I had a little bit of fallout when I put it on-nothing crazy though. Overall I do like the colors to get a natural look and plan on using it for work/everyday looks. The photos below are without flash, two with flash to show the different ways the shades appear in different lighting.
Hannah P.
I have been very impressed with this palette. The colors are so rich, warm, and transfer to the lid amazingly. It took me some time to put together some color combinations and where to put them on my lid. Once I got into a routine, this has been my go-to palette. Make sure to tap your brush to remove excess powder, or it will be extremely heavy and you'll have some product fallout. The Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening is high-end quality at an affordable price.
Kels S.
Minneapolis, MN
I just can't believe how great this palette is for such a low price.
I use it every single day!

It's got colors for any look, and the shimmer shades are so pigmented and beautiful. The mattes are amazing as well: the red in this palette is so rich and looks so classy. Not to mention all the shades are super blendable.

I will definitely be re-purchasing this palette!
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
I did not like this palette m. I found the shadows to be very hard to work with and blend out. I was very disappointed with the shadows, I had to work so hard to accomplish the look i wanted, I would have rather spent more and taken a lot less time(felt like i was blending for an hour) even though it is not expensive I would not recommend buying it
Clare T.
I started off hating this product. I didn’t know much about eye shadow, but I’ve seen some really pretty Smokey eye looks online, so I decided to pick this up on a whim. I love to save money, so I didn’t have any real eye shadow brushes except one compact one from elf. Of course, with this brush the colors would get all mixed up and wouldn’t blend well, and I almost gave up on the product and eye shadow forever.

BUT THEN!! I found a 12-brush kit for $10 on Amazon and decided that it might be worth the money. Turns out once you use the actual brushes needed for packing on the shadow and blending it out, this palette ends up being beautiful and working amazingly. I like a very natural look so I don’t pack on the pigment too often, but it’s definitely pigmented when you want it to be! Blends amazingly with a really fluffy little brush. I’m still bad at eye shadow but with the right brushes and this palette, it’s almost impossible to mess up any look.
Neecole E.
Panorama City, CA
This has easily become one of my favorite drugstore eyeshadows. I love the pigment of it and the color scheme. It definitely gave me ABH Modern Renaissance vibes and I love using it! this is the one palette I left at my boyfriends house because I know I get a lot of use out of it. I created a look for a smoked out liner and it came out great ! The black and the brown are very pigmented so go in with a light hand! I️ used the Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Little Black Dress lashes on top of it and it looked so good!
Maggie M.
Astoria
I generally like Wet n Wild eyeshadows. My go to eyeshadows for my daily makeup are their color icon trios. I thought this would be a fun palette to try, maybe a bit of a dupe for the UD Naked palettes. It had a few decent shades that worked okay. Most of them were not long lasting, highly pigmented, or that fun to wear. Most of their colors are cheaper than this palette so it wasn't an exciting value either. I found the slimness of the individual color blocks to be discouraging to work with compared to the color trios and it made for a more difficult application. This isn't a bad palette but I wouldn't buy it again.
Megan O.
This is my go-to, always-there-for-me, works-for-everyone eyeshadow palette.  It is right there and on trend.  You can pick this up at almost any walmart or drugstore and it out performs the more popular (and 150% pricier) Naked palettes.  If you have been a fan of those $50 naked palettes, pick this up instead-- you'll save yourself a ton of cash, and look just as good or BETTER.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?