BY WET N WILD #95 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Senae E.
Hamden, CT
I was very surprised on how pigmented this is because obviously I know I wish I was before and they weren't that great and I'm going to be honest the summary sheet aren't that pigmented and they Swatch well but they kind of disappear on your eye and I've used this with a high-end primer and glue and primer and the Shimmer Shades don't seem to say that well but the Mad ones stay very well and they blend very well so I was definitely happy about that this is only $5 or 6 so if you're looking for a nice pinky toned warm Browns I say this is definitely it especially if you're on a budget because this is a dupe for higher end pallets such as the Naked 3 Urban Decay and it's definitely worth the price
Jae S.
Atlanta, GA
Talk about Beauty on a budget, this palette is perfect for that! It only retails for about 5 to 6 bucks which is awesome. The colors are great, I love the rose gold / pinky tones in this palette. They also include some darker colors for smokey eye looks. I would definitely recommend a eyeshadow primer prior to using a shadow, I did test thid theory and with primer makes a huge difference. Also for some of the shimmery colors in this palette, I used a setting spray on the brush to make them pop. Overall great deal great colors you can't go wrong with this. Highly recommended
Brianne L.
I bought this palette thinking it would make some perfect rose gold smokey eyes. At first, i was NOT impressed with the quality. I was expecting the regular wet n wild eye shadow texture, but these were chalky and there was way too much fall out. I put this away for awhile and recently brought it back out just because i felt like it needed a second go. I have been using numbers 7,5and 2 the most.

Overall: i don't recommend this product. Go for wet n wilds 8 pan eye shadows. Much better quality , and cheaper.
Avery B.
Portsmouth, RI
The eyeshadows are super pigmented and comparable to high end for sure. The only difference is some of the darker shades are not as vibrant. The range of colors in this palette is great and you could travel with this alone. I use this product all the time and it never disappoints. I especially love the taupe and maroon shades, they are beautiful. There is slight fall out when they are applied but it is easy to just brush that away. I would highly recommend this.
Leah F.
This eye shadow palette is something I use everyday, and love it. Some of the shimmery shades do have a strange texture, I find them over all pretty good quality. I especially love fourth shade, which is a nice gold color. It looks lovely all over the lid and applies very nicely! I just use my finger tips to apply it then blend it out with a eye shadow brush. These shadows make a good amount of different eye looks, and for the price, you just can't beat it!
Cassandra K.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE ! I got it because wet 'n wild is a drug store brand that is super pigmented for an affordable price this palette was between $5-$6 and I'm very pleased with it! I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone who loves nudes but need that pop of color in their life. The shadows are blend able and very easy to use! If you want to see it in action check out my YouTube channel: cassiekaygee for a smokey eye look using this palette!
Kristina F.
I really like this eyeshadow palette. I find the rose gold theme to be very appealing and easily wearable for many. The mixture between shimmer and matte shades is just right and easy to pair for a relative amateur such as myself. The colors are quite pigmented and last much longer than other inexpensive brands I have tried. For the price, I don't think it can be beat. I have a number of palettes now and find myself continuing to come back to this one.
Whitney H.
Leighton, AL
I love name brand eyeshadows but this wet n wild is a great runner up it goes on great and with a little primer it last eat as long as the $60 pallets of naked does. And I have kids so I don't get to spend the $60 on make up no more so I have to get wet n wild. I would recommend this product to everyone who wants to save some money you get the same colors and same look for a lot less.
Karina P.
My absolute favorite drugstore pallet. It's amazingly affordable for its high end like shadows, only being around five dollars I think when I had bought it. The shadows are not as pigmented as I would like them to be, but the for the price you pay, you can't beat it. For someone looking for a great pallet from the drugstore with neutral shades, this is a great choice.
Casey W.
Dallas, NC
I have fallen in love with wet n wilds eye pallets! I feel like they're pretty good pigmented!the colors are beautiful and the price is super affordable. I would like for the package to be a bit bigger, I feel when I use this pallet they kinda start mixing after so many uses, so maybe space them out a bit more. Other than that wonderful products!
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?