BY WET N WILD

• How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or...2 Answers
  • Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Mariah G.
This is one of those cases where you really get what you paid for. I got this pallet because it has both beautiful shimmery nude colors and dark vampy mats. Perfect for fall, and winter, perhaps even maybe spring. I was very sad to learn that the shimmery light, nude colors were in fact nothing. They Swatch beautifully on the fingers even if you put it on your arm, once you pop it on the eyelid it is over, it is gone, it's like it never existed. The only saving grace for this pallet would have to be there vampy matte eyeshadows. These are great, full of pigment and are very easy to blend. I recommend if you want beautiful dark matte colors to pick this up just remember that you have three to four eyeshadows that are basically not going to be used.
Haneen J.
I was really surprised by the quality of this pallette. It was much more pigmented than I expected and it blended very well for a drugstore pallette. It was better than some of my high end pallettes. I've used it with an eyeshadow primer and without and it has worked great both ways. However, it does require more building up if you don't use an eyeshadow primer, which isn't a problem considering how easy to build they are. I also liked how easy the colors were to blend. There's also a nice selection of shimmery and mattes. Definitely 10/10 recommend this pallette.
Hannah P.
I have been very impressed with this palette. The colors are so rich, warm, and transfer to the lid amazingly. It took me some time to put together some color combinations and where to put them on my lid. Once I got into a routine, this has been my go-to palette. Make sure to tap your brush to remove excess powder, or it will be extremely heavy and you'll have some product fallout. The Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening is high-end quality at an affordable price.
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
I did not like this palette m. I found the shadows to be very hard to work with and blend out. I was very disappointed with the shadows, I had to work so hard to accomplish the look i wanted, I would have rather spent more and taken a lot less time(felt like i was blending for an hour) even though it is not expensive I would not recommend buying it
Clare T.
I started off hating this product. I didn’t know much about eye shadow, but I’ve seen some really pretty Smokey eye looks online, so I decided to pick this up on a whim. I love to save money, so I didn’t have any real eye shadow brushes except one compact one from elf. Of course, with this brush the colors would get all mixed up and wouldn’t blend well, and I almost gave up on the product and eye shadow forever.

BUT THEN!! I found a 12-brush kit for $10 on Amazon and decided that it might be worth the money. Turns out once you use the actual brushes needed for packing on the shadow and blending it out, this palette ends up being beautiful and working amazingly. I like a very natural look so I don’t pack on the pigment too often, but it’s definitely pigmented when you want it to be! Blends amazingly with a really fluffy little brush. I’m still bad at eye shadow but with the right brushes and this palette, it’s almost impossible to mess up any look.
Neecole E.
Panorama City, CA
This has easily become one of my favorite drugstore eyeshadows. I love the pigment of it and the color scheme. It definitely gave me ABH Modern Renaissance vibes and I love using it! this is the one palette I left at my boyfriends house because I know I get a lot of use out of it. I created a look for a smoked out liner and it came out great ! The black and the brown are very pigmented so go in with a light hand! I️ used the Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Little Black Dress lashes on top of it and it looked so good!
Dayanalis M.
If you’re in an emergency and need neutral colors fast, this is for you. I do not recommend it for anything else. The colors are beautiful on the palette but they lack pigmentation in real life and the shimmers disappear. The “burgundy” style of colors are brown not reddish. Some colors are way to powdery and make a mess while others are hard to pick up on the brush. Overall, good for starters and getting the hang of eye makeup, but not for elaborate makeups. Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening
Charleigh C.
I actually use this quite often. You can build these shades up most of them at least. Just wish they had more matte shades. The shimmery ones can only be used on my eyelids and I don’t really like dark colors on my eyelids. For the price point it’s pretty good though. Nice for beginners
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Hailey M.
Sacramento, CA
I haven't tried this pallet yet but I cannot wait to wet and wild has totally improve their make up products since back in the day but I have done some swatches with this pallet and they look absolutely amazing and I just cannot wait to play around with this pallet on my eyes
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good purchase?