BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Erika P.
Jackson Hts, NY
This palette has amazing colors . You could definitely create a variety of eye looks with this palette. The packaging is very classy . The eye shadows are pretty long lasting. I would recommend because it's very affordable.
Krystal D.
This is the drug store eyeshadow palette I use to create natural or bold looks. Pros of this palette are it's well pigmented and affordable, and it's long lasting. As long as you use a primer, this product will stay on for up to 4-6 hours. There's a nice balance of mattes and shimmers as well.
Shantina S.
Ava, MO
Great product at a great price. The colors go with everything, every natural looking and not made up. I am a natural color kind of girl. Stays on for a long time. Would recommend this product to everyone. It feels and looks like an expensive make up product.
Bridget H.
Some of the shades in this palette are really pigmented and totally compare to the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. However, some other shades in this palette aren't as great of quality and aren't as pigmented. Although I would still recommend this palette because it's inexpensive price is worth it for the shades that are amazing in this palette!
Vedith d.
Mckee, KY
Love these colors So many to pick from
And light to match any tone..
Love this
Wears great
Can wear all day long and many colors to choose from light or dark shades
Louise A.
Lacey
A new cheap go to shadow selection. No complaints on the Shimmer Shadows. They blend evenly and apply easily however the matte Shadows especially the darker ones are hard to apply and hard to blend. Making it impossible to do anything smokey with this palette.
A'erial B.
Austin
Nice palette for simple natural use. A little goes a long way for application. Not too much fall out. Very pigmented. Purchased at at local Walmart and at Walgreens. Would purchased again it's not a bad product at all!!
Crystal M.
I own two of these palettes and they are both gorgeous very pigment blend so easily and are creamy and smooth this is the second time I can say that the drugstore specifically wet n wild are stepping up the eyeshadow game
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wet n wild has came a long way in the pigmentation and color choices all I have ever used is long lasting. Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Nude Awakening
Lexy L.
This eyeshadow palette is so cute and sooo pretty for being wet n wild it's a dupe for a lot of high end eyeshadow palette and I highly recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a cheap but good eyeshadow palette
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rhiannon C.
Cullowhee, NC
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or just the normal?
Ronda N.
I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify
Anne T.
Is this a good dupe for the Naked 3 palette? I saw it at Target and the shades look very similar so I thought it might be a good idea but I haven't bought it yet.