BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Anna O.
Milledgeville , GA
Very inexpensive! I got mine at Walmart and I love it. It is a small pallet so I'm not sure how long it lasts because I just got mine. So far it is great and applies easily! I think I definitely would buy this again and I recommend it.
Melanie H.
Des Plaines, IL
I enjoy this natural eye shadow nude color for my eyes because it is easy to use and apply and for when you are on the go my eye color is brown and it looks great on me. Yes great packaging it has different colors. I totally recommend it to someone who loves nude colors.
Alicia D.
Rio grande city, TX
Since these palets have been coming out I've getting them. I already had a few but they broke into my car and so I'm starting from scratch. They'd eye shadow stay all day, they don't fade out during the day.and they look flawless.
Shivani S.
Lombard, IL
The price is very fair and there is a good amount of colors. The colors are good for natural looks but you can also use the colors for more intricate looks. I have used this product quite frequently. I would buy this product again.
Mikayla D.
Olalla Wa
Shadows are nice quality and blendable. Pigment is so-so and some of the shimmer shades are chunky. Good palette for beginners but not a a good medium neutral crease color.
Kristi S.
Winston Salem, NC
This palette surprised me. The Shadows are actually very blendable. They are very pigmented and I would recommend this palette to anyone. You can't go wrong at this price.
Rebecca L.
Pooler, GA
I have this now and I absolutely love it because I have blue eyes and these colors work best. I got it from either Walmart or target. I have bought smaller eye shadow packages from them before and I would definitely buy this again!
Rosario C.
Austin, TX
My favorite pallet of all time. Has very pretty colors all which are really pigmented. You can go for a very neutral look or a dramatic smokey eye. Some colors are matte and some are shimmery. I would totally buy this again no doubt!
Angel W.
Franklin, PA
This eyeshadow palette proves that you don't need to spend a lot of money for high-quality shadows!
I was so pleasantly surprised, at the pigmentation, blendability and lasting power of these shadows!

The shades are absolutely beautiful, and you can create stunning looks with this beautiful little gem of an eyeshadow palette.

I highly recommend this affordable eyeshadow palette!
alecia b.
benton harbor
This a great drugstore palette. It’s super affordable and a dupe for the Naked Palette. Would I trade it for my Naked Palette. Nope! But if I didn’t have that palette and didn’t want to spend $54 for a palette I would go straight for this.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rhiannon C.
Cullowhee, NC
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or just the normal?
Ronda N.
I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify
Anne T.
Is this a good dupe for the Naked 3 palette? I saw it at Target and the shades look very similar so I thought it might be a good idea but I haven't bought it yet.