BY WET N WILD

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
Very great product, especially for the price. Reminds me a lot of the naked 3. I would much rather buy this over that considering the price difference. I love wet & wild products they never fail me!
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
I do not like this. The mattes are chalky as all hell and the shimmers do not pack a punch or even show up on the lid, whether I spray my brush beforehand or not. I always try and see if I can find a cheap eyeshadow palette that works well, and I'm always disappointed. :(
shelby b.
I was in walmart shopping one day, looking at some makeup, and I came across this. the burgundy shade got my eye. the price is good. the quality of it could be better. the mattes feel, and literally apply like chalk. the shimmers are thin, when you apply them it looks so light.
Darelys P.
San Juan
If you're like me, a crazy lover nude shadows I recommend one and thousand times it is palette of shades. They are very affordable and have a spectacular pigmentation. It serves to make different styles in our eyes. In fact, I use it almost every day. I recommend the girls.
Kayleen E.
Concord, NH
I like this eyeshadow. However it is faint and comes off easily. I buy at Walmart. Yes there's room for improvement. It is easy to apply, as any eyeshadow is in my book. I however do recommend a better eye shadow like loriel. That is my favorite especially the nude pallet.
Diana T.
Dallas, TX
This palette is a good one and small enough to take everywhere because it fits everywhere, the packaging is nice and the shadows are a pigmented for its price and has good shimmery colors. However, idk if I would buy again maybe if I have nothing else I can find I would!
Jarienne T.
I've had this palette for over a year now, and I absolutely love it. The price wasn't too bad (I think I got it for about $15). When I swatched the colors, I was very impressed with how pigmented they were. They show up nicely on my skin, and they're very easy to blend.
Victoria F.
Carthage, TX
For a drugstore palette, this is actually very good! Only one of the colors is a put chunky to work with, but with a little wetting of the brush, it works beautifully. The shade range is so gorgeous and I love all of the colors. Not one of them in this palette god unused!
Willow H.
Rutland
I just purchased this palette and I love it. The colors are beautiful and they are so easy to work with. I love this and I would re-purchase this. I bought this palette at Walmart for 6 dollars. This is my first time purchasing this palette. I do recommend this product.
Angelica P.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this palette so much. I prefer the mattes and I do wish that there were more transition shades but I like making this dramatic burgundy look that I've gotten compliments. It's an easy go to look. I have the other palette as well but the burgundy makes this better.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Rhiannon C.
Cullowhee, NC
I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palette. Long story short I had to start my makeup collection over completely. I got my basic shadows replaced but I want to get some fall shades back. How is the burgundy shade in this palette? Is it true to color? If no then does anyone have recommendations on some pretty matte burgundy or plum kind of colors?
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
How are the pigments one these? Do they have a lot of fall out or just the normal?
Ronda N.
I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify
Anne T.
Is this a good dupe for the Naked 3 palette? I saw it at Target and the shades look very similar so I thought it might be a good idea but I haven't bought it yet.