Add a Photo

#41 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (64)
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.

I'll be honest, when I bought this palette I had pretty high expectations since I have always loved Wet n' Wild eyeshadows and this has definitely met them and then some. For this palette being around $5 you get a lot of value and quality for the price. I bought this palette to wear to work so I didn't have to constantly use my expensive palettes out of my collection for everyday wear. All of the eyeshadows in this palette are pigmented and blend relatively well. Some of the shadows are actually more pigmented than some of my MAC shadows, which is quite shocking due to the price difference. The packaging of this palette isn't the best nor the worst, and it does come with those sponge applicators that most of us typically throw away. I highly recommend using a primer with these shadows and a sticky base for the shimmer shades just to ensure they stick better. These shadows are more on the powdery side as well, but because of that they blend like butter. To my surprise the black was black and the wine shade was very pigmented, which are two things that don't normally happen with inexpensive eyeshadows. One of the gripes I have about this palette is that the pan sizes are very awkward to get certain brushes in, so if you use a semi-larger brush you will pick up color to the pans next to the color that you are looking to use. Overall I highly recommend this palette, especially if you're someone who likes wine neutral shades like I do.
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Windom, MN

I remember when I first stated wearing makeup, Wet n Wild was a brand I learned to stay very far away from because I always thought the quality of their makeup was very cheap. Now, I have several Wet n Wild products in my makeup bag that I use in my everyday makeup routine along with my high end makeup! Especially this eyeshadow palate right here. I love this SO much. Wet n Wild has stepped their game up so much that the quality of their makeup is now comparable to the more expensive high end makeup. The pigmentation in the colors of their eyeshadows is so rich and beautiful. I use an eyelid primer and a setting spray to really lock this in, and when I do that the eyeshadow stays on my eyelids until I take it off. There is a perfect combination of mattes and shimmers, which I love. The best part is the PRICE. I paid $5 for this!
Jiejun W.
Jiejun W.

Beautiful palette with some absolutely gorgeous shades. I've always been a fan of Wet n Wild, and know their eyeshadows to be buttery and extremely high quality. I haven't purchased the cult favorite Comfort Zone palette, because some shades I know I would never reach for, but I never have that problem with the Au Naturel palette. The colours, especially the dark, deep burgundy shade, are all incredibly beautiful, wearable, and blendable. Longevity and pigmentation aren't quite up to high-end standards, but over a primer, they still do incredibly well. They've lasted an entire 8 hour day with minimal fading over the Urban Decay primer potion, which is good for such a cheap palette! This palette is great bang for your buck, and I would highly recommend for anyone looking for an affordable, cruelty free drugstore palette.
Cheyenne V.
Cheyenne V.
West Monroe, LA

This palette, along with its sister palette are hands down the best drugstore palettes I've ever bought and rival any of my higher end palettes. The colors are beautifully pigmented and a DREAM to blend. They are wonderfully soft with an almost buttery texture. I have had so much fun playing around with this palette. For a week straight I used it and created one day and one night look every day with a total of 14 unique looks from the softest neutral to the most dramatic night look. The black is probably one of my favorite colors due to its intense pigmentation. You can't go wrong with this palette. I won't even lower the score for the packaging and cheap applicator because this is a $5 palette. I highly recommend it and will keep buying it!
Senae E.
Senae E.
Hamden, CT

I was very surprised on how pigmented this is because obviously I know I wish I was before and they weren't that great and I'm going to be honest the summary sheet aren't that pigmented and they Swatch well but they kind of disappear on your eye and I've used this with a high-end primer and glue and primer and the Shimmer Shades don't seem to say that well but the Mad ones stay very well and they blend very well so I was definitely happy about that this is only $5 or 6 so if you're looking for a nice pinky toned warm Browns I say this is definitely it especially if you're on a budget because this is a dupe for higher end pallets such as the Naked 3 Urban Decay and it's definitely worth the price
Ellyn M.
Ellyn M.
Detroit, MI

I remember growing up with wet and wild products in the 90's.  They weren't considered high quality or good.  They were the cheapest thing you could buy. This palette is awesome. There are lots of pigmentation in every color. There's a wide variety of shades so you can come up with many different looks from this one palette.  It is easy to apply and I found myself stunned at how good it was.  I am a believer.  I will keep this palette as part of my makeup kit for years to come.  You can't beat the price.   I never thought 20 plus years later that I would be wearing and loving Wet n Wild, but this Au Naturel Nude Awakening has made me a convert. Run to your nearest drug store and get it now!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Eugene, OR

I've been on a rose gold kick lately, and figured this would be perfect, especially for the super affordable price! It is a great little palette! As I was doing swatches, I loved how buttery and smooth the shadows felt on my fingers. They do have some fallout/chalkiness to them, however. But overall, they blend well with eyeshadow brushes. There are 5 matte shades and 5 shimmery shades. Shades 4 and 5 are my favorite, such gorgeous colors! I gave 4 stars because of the slight chalkiness, and the fact that they crease/fade easily without an eyeshadow primer. I would recommend this product, especially for the price!
Jae S.
Jae S.
Atlanta, GA

Talk about Beauty on a budget, this palette is perfect for that! It only retails for about 5 to 6 bucks which is awesome. The colors are great, I love the rose gold / pinky tones in this palette. They also include some darker colors for smokey eye looks. I would definitely recommend a eyeshadow primer prior to using a shadow, I did test thid theory and with primer makes a huge difference. Also for some of the shimmery colors in this palette, I used a setting spray on the brush to make them pop. Overall great deal great colors you can't go wrong with this. Highly recommended
Rafita F.
Rafita F.
3501 Jack Northrop Ave Suite # PX876 .CA

I LOVE this palette. The colors are pigmented, rich, and highly
blendable. This beats my UD Naked 3 palette, hands down. It's a dupe -
but they did it better. The lighter shades *are* quite light, and not
particularly pigmented - that's how they are supposed to be. They are
intended as a sheer wash. You can layer them over other colors, or wear
them alone for a hint of color, for nearly undetectable lid contouring.
Walgreens has WNW buy one get one 1/3 off right now - and Ardell lashes
are BOGO, if you're into lashes.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Hope, KS

I have been trying to find a nude set that was not too dark nor two light as i am just learning how and what colors look great with my eyes, i have found this set to be the perfect set for me!!! I am very pleased with all the colors and i have mainly used 1, 2, 3, 5, 8 and 10 so far ! Also learning the blending and smudging lol. But over all i am very very impressed with the colors and how well they actually stay put ALL DAY! . I am not one who will spend a fortune on make up . So this is also very reasonably priced !
Carolina E.
Carolina E.

are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX

What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park

Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX

Are all the shades pigmented?
Ronda N.
Ronda N.

I just bought this pallet, I heard it was kind of a dupe for an urban decay naked pallet, what are your thoughts on this pallet? Also just started a YouTube channel about makeup if you can check it out and subscribe that would be awesome! I only have 3 videos right now just trying to get the hang of it Link: user/adnor26ify

Join Now