BY WET N WILD #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Can a someone with dark skin let me know if this would be a good ...3 Answers
  • I'm honestly only interested in the burgundy shade in this palett...3 Answers
Haneen J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really surprised by the quality of this pallette. It was much more pigmented than I expected and it blended very well for a drugstore pallette. It was better than some of my high end pallettes. I've used it with an eyeshadow primer and without and it has worked great both ways. However, it does require more building up if you don't use an eyeshadow primer, which isn't a problem considering how easy to build they are. I also liked how easy the colors were to blend. There's also a nice selection of shimmery and mattes. Definitely 10/10 recommend this pallette.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rose Gold has become my obsession so this Au Naturel Nude Awakening palette by Wet n Wild caught my eye when I saw it at Walmart. It was $6 and change so not expensive at all for 10 shades. The colors are beautiful to get that smokey rose gold look. I have olive skin so some of the rose gold shades didn't stand out as much as I would have liked. I used a primer when I applied it and it lasted me for several hours. The pigmentation is very decent and I had a little bit of fallout when I put it on-nothing crazy though. Overall I do like the colors to get a natural look and plan on using it for work/everyday looks. The photos below are without flash, two with flash to show the different ways the shades appear in different lighting.
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally really like wet n wild products, so i picked up this pallet, which are my first shadows from this brand. The colors are nice and pigmented, but for some reason it just looks patchy to me. Idk if it's not blending well or what, but it hasn't been the best for me. I have used a bit of the foil colors, though, so it's not too bad. And it's cheap, which i love. I would recommend to others who have other shadows to use with it, but i probably won't purchase this for myself again.
Maggie M.
Astoria
I generally like Wet n Wild eyeshadows. My go to eyeshadows for my daily makeup are their color icon trios. I thought this would be a fun palette to try, maybe a bit of a dupe for the UD Naked palettes. It had a few decent shades that worked okay. Most of them were not long lasting, highly pigmented, or that fun to wear. Most of their colors are cheaper than this palette so it wasn't an exciting value either. I found the slimness of the individual color blocks to be discouraging to work with compared to the color trios and it made for a more difficult application. This isn't a bad palette but I wouldn't buy it again.
Megan O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to, always-there-for-me, works-for-everyone eyeshadow palette.  It is right there and on trend.  You can pick this up at almost any walmart or drugstore and it out performs the more popular (and 150% pricier) Naked palettes.  If you have been a fan of those $50 naked palettes, pick this up instead-- you'll save yourself a ton of cash, and look just as good or BETTER.
Danie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Hailey M.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried this pallet yet but I cannot wait to wet and wild has totally improve their make up products since back in the day but I have done some swatches with this pallet and they look absolutely amazing and I just cannot wait to play around with this pallet on my eyes
Taylor S.
Joppa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful shimmers and pigmented mattes with minimal fallout. A great pallet for an affordable price with a variety of shades to create so many looks. Only problem I had was with some of the shades needing a little extra love to get them to blend nicely.
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pallete is perfect. I love the shades of color and the formula is great also. I bought this specifically for the maroon shade and i was not let down. Another favorite color of mine from this pallete is the creamy white color. Great deal for an awesome palette.
Winnie Y.
Wilmington, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay drugstore palette. The shadows in this palette are pigmented but there’s also a bunch of kickback. I bought this at Walgreens and it works perfectly well for my brown eyes and it’s a good eyeshadow for a drugstore price
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Im a light Brown mexican can it fit my every day look?
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?