Add a Photo

Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
Feb. 3, 2017, 4:14 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I'll be honest, when I bought this palette I had pretty high expectations since I have always loved Wet n' Wild eyeshadows and this has definitely met them and then some. For this palette being around $5 you get a lot of value and quality for the price. I bought this palette to wear to work so I didn't have to constantly use my expensive palettes out of my collection for everyday wear. All of the eyeshadows in this palette are pigmented and blend relatively well. Some of the shadows are actually more pigmented than some of my MAC shadows, which is quite shocking due to the price difference. The packaging of this palette isn't the best nor the worst, and it does come with those sponge applicators that most of us typically throw away. I highly recommend using a primer with these shadows and a sticky base for the shimmer shades just to ensure they stick better. These shadows are more on the powdery side as well, but because of that they blend like butter. To my surprise the black was black and the wine shade was very pigmented, which are two things that don't normally happen with inexpensive eyeshadows. One of the gripes I have about this palette is that the pan sizes are very awkward to get certain brushes in, so if you use a semi-larger brush you will pick up color to the pans next to the color that you are looking to use. Overall I highly recommend this palette, especially if you're someone who likes wine neutral shades like I do.
Senae E.
Senae E.
Hamden, CT
I was very surprised on how pigmented this is because obviously I know I wish I was before and they weren't that great and I'm going to be honest the summary sheet aren't that pigmented and they Swatch well but they kind of disappear on your eye and I've used this with a high-end primer and glue and primer and the Shimmer Shades don't seem to say that well but the Mad ones stay very well and they blend very well so I was definitely happy about that this is only $5 or 6 so if you're looking for a nice pinky toned warm Browns I say this is definitely it especially if you're on a budget because this is a dupe for higher end pallets such as the Naked 3 Urban Decay and it's definitely worth the price
Jae S.
Jae S.
Atlanta, GA
Talk about Beauty on a budget, this palette is perfect for that! It only retails for about 5 to 6 bucks which is awesome. The colors are great, I love the rose gold / pinky tones in this palette. They also include some darker colors for smokey eye looks. I would definitely recommend a eyeshadow primer prior to using a shadow, I did test thid theory and with primer makes a huge difference. Also for some of the shimmery colors in this palette, I used a setting spray on the brush to make them pop. Overall great deal great colors you can't go wrong with this. Highly recommended
Brianne L.
Brianne L.
I bought this palette thinking it would make some perfect rose gold smokey eyes. At first, i was NOT impressed with the quality. I was expecting the regular wet n wild eye shadow texture, but these were chalky and there was way too much fall out. I put this away for awhile and recently brought it back out just because i felt like it needed a second go. I have been using numbers 7,5and 2 the most.

Overall: i don't recommend this product. Go for wet n wilds 8 pan eye shadows. Much better quality , and cheaper.
Avery B.
Avery B.
Portsmouth, RI
Jan. 18, 2017, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
The eyeshadows are super pigmented and comparable to high end for sure. The only difference is some of the darker shades are not as vibrant. The range of colors in this palette is great and you could travel with this alone. I use this product all the time and it never disappoints. I especially love the taupe and maroon shades, they are beautiful. There is slight fall out when they are applied but it is easy to just brush that away. I would highly recommend this.
Leah F.
Leah F.
This eye shadow palette is something I use everyday, and love it. Some of the shimmery shades do have a strange texture, I find them over all pretty good quality. I especially love fourth shade, which is a nice gold color. It looks lovely all over the lid and applies very nicely! I just use my finger tips to apply it then blend it out with a eye shadow brush. These shadows make a good amount of different eye looks, and for the price, you just can't beat it!
Cassandra K.
Cassandra K.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE ! I got it because wet 'n wild is a drug store brand that is super pigmented for an affordable price this palette was between $5-$6 and I'm very pleased with it! I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone who loves nudes but need that pop of color in their life. The shadows are blend able and very easy to use! If you want to see it in action check out my YouTube channel: cassiekaygee for a smokey eye look using this palette!
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Oct. 2, 2016, 9:54 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
I really like this eyeshadow palette. I find the rose gold theme to be very appealing and easily wearable for many. The mixture between shimmer and matte shades is just right and easy to pair for a relative amateur such as myself. The colors are quite pigmented and last much longer than other inexpensive brands I have tried. For the price, I don't think it can be beat. I have a number of palettes now and find myself continuing to come back to this one.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Feb. 6, 2017, 4:19 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow, 754A Nude Awakening, 0.29 oz
This palette is a great addition to my makeup collection. The colors are beautiful, arrays of pinks and burgundy/browns that can create many different eye looks. And that matte black shade? Comparable to some of my mid-range ones. The formula is a bit powdery and has kickback but are pigmented. They're also blendable which is great. Quality shadows for the drugstore price. Quite impressed as I didn't expect to like these shadows as much as I do!
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Leighton, AL
I love name brand eyeshadows but this wet n wild is a great runner up it goes on great and with a little primer it last eat as long as the $60 pallets of naked does. And I have kids so I don't get to spend the $60 on make up no more so I have to get wet n wild. I would recommend this product to everyone who wants to save some money you get the same colors and same look for a lot less.
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
are these shadows pigmented and do they blend well?
Maria Paula M.
Maria Paula M.
Lewisville, TX
What do you think about this palette?
Rafaha A.
Rafaha A.
Ridgefield Park
Should I get this? Would it suit my skin color (light brown, Indian)?
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
Are all the shades pigmented?
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Evans, GA
Is this worth buying or should I look somewhere else?