Add a Photo

#49 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (39)
I do have one of these pallets but in different shades, although a drug store brand these eye shadows are extremely pigmented, I once bought his to film a drugstore makeup tutorial with one of mt good friend and I kept this because of the pigmentation! It one of my favorite drugstore palettes, I recommend this product to mostly makeup begginers bc I think it's better to start off cheap and easy I get good!
Hanna M.
Hanna M.
Springdale, AR

By far my favorite drugstore palette! I picked this up at Walmart a while ago for less than $10 and I've used it with every eye shadow look since. It has all the necessities; base, transitions, highlights, shimmers, and mattes. The quality is amazing for the price, the shades are pigmented and blendable. Any time I try to use another palette I end up going right back to this one.
Gaby L.
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI

I absolutely love this palette. Like almost every palette, I don't use every color provided. BUT they are all neutral and perfect for every day use. I don't think you need expensive palette's when you can use something like this. I purchased mine at Walmart for somewhere around $7.00 I believe. I think it's great for anyone looking to dip there toes into the eye shadow world.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI

I honestly can't believe what a great eyeshadow palette this is for around $3!! The colors are gorgeous! They have great pigment! Easy to apply with very minimal fallout! It lasted all day (all though I did use fix+ to help it stay)! I will definitely going to pick up this pallet and the others by wet and wild to add to my collection! Can never have too many eyeshadows!
Nancy T.
Nancy T.

I absolutely love this product.
The palette is very pigmented and colors are easy to apply. Fist time buying it but I will definitely keep on my A1list.
Last all day long and it's of good value and great quality. I recommend as it goes well with my dark brown eyes but I have seen many looks with people of colored eyes using it and their eye makeup is popping as well.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Santo Domingo

It isn't a bad palette, but I have tried better shadows from Wet n Wild and other budget friendly brands. The pigment is okay, but it isn't great. Applying a good primer or base underneath helps a lot. These shadows, especially the shimmery ones, are more sheer. The mattes are a bit patchy and can be a slight challenge to work with. The texture is pretty good.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Kansas City, MO

I was skeptic because of the low price that it is sold for BUT I decided to try it out anyways. It DID NOT disappoint,  I think the brush is a little to soft and could be a bit more coarse to o hold shadow to though. The colors though were just the right assortment variety of mixtures for the smokey blended eye. The palette it self last a very long time to.
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Bronx, NY

These shadows are affordable and their okay. I don't think their amazing or anything but their workable. I mean it's a drug store brand? lol. I prefer the elf mad for Matte shadows better because their a tad more pigmented. But you do get a decent amount of pigment so it's not horrible. I gave it 3 stars because it is good just not great or amazing haha.
Amy W.
Amy W.

When I first got this I wasn't sure what to expect, but I loved the colors in it and decided to give it a try. The price was really good so I thought to myself why not? This has to be the best drugstore brand eye shadow pallete I've ever used. The colors are much more pigmented than I thought they would be and it lasts a fairly long time with primer.
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Glendale, AZ

This pallet has very poor pigment. Only a couple eye shadows look like their color as they appear but most of the metallic or shimmer shades apply as some type of white tone shade. Not easy to blend what so ever. Would defiantly not recommend. It may appear that I use this product a lot but it has fell a couple times and some of the eyeshadow a broke
Heather B.
Heather B.
Victoria, BC

Where can i buy these palettes?
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, Fl

Does this last a while? Flake? Is it smudgy? How's the pigmentation?
Darlene G.
Darlene G.
Norwalk, CA

Are the colors pigmented enough to use on its own or do you need another pallet to pack color on top of it?
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Bradford

Do these have good pigment? And are they easily blendable?
denise a.
denise a.

What is the price of this pallet?

Join Now