BY WET N WILD

• Do the shadows fade or do they last? Would you recommend this pal...2 Answers
  • Do these have good pigment? And are they easily blendable? 3 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?2 Answers
Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Bare Necessities
I do have one of these pallets but in different shades, although a drug store brand these eye shadows are extremely pigmented, I once bought his to film a drugstore makeup tutorial with one of mt good friend and I kept this because of the pigmentation! It one of my favorite drugstore palettes, I recommend this product to mostly makeup begginers bc I think it's better to start off cheap and easy I get good!
Hanna M.
Hanna M.
Springdale, AR
By far my favorite drugstore palette! I picked this up at Walmart a while ago for less than $10 and I've used it with every eye shadow look since. It has all the necessities; base, transitions, highlights, shimmers, and mattes. The quality is amazing for the price, the shades are pigmented and blendable. Any time I try to use another palette I end up going right back to this one.
Gaby L.
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
I absolutely love this palette. Like almost every palette, I don't use every color provided. BUT they are all neutral and perfect for every day use. I don't think you need expensive palette's when you can use something like this. I purchased mine at Walmart for somewhere around $7.00 I believe. I think it's great for anyone looking to dip there toes into the eye shadow world.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
I honestly can't believe what a great eyeshadow palette this is for around $3!! The colors are gorgeous! They have great pigment! Easy to apply with very minimal fallout! It lasted all day (all though I did use fix+ to help it stay)! I will definitely going to pick up this pallet and the others by wet and wild to add to my collection! Can never have too many eyeshadows!
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
I absolutely love this product.
The palette is very pigmented and colors are easy to apply. Fist time buying it but I will definitely keep on my A1list.
Last all day long and it's of good value and great quality. I recommend as it goes well with my dark brown eyes but I have seen many looks with people of colored eyes using it and their eye makeup is popping as well.
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Glendale, AZ
This pallet has very poor pigment. Only a couple eye shadows look like their color as they appear but most of the metallic or shimmer shades apply as some type of white tone shade. Not easy to blend what so ever. Would defiantly not recommend. It may appear that I use this product a lot but it has fell a couple times and some of the eyeshadow a broke
Crystel G.
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
These shadows are great for different types of make up looks. Also it is very affordable and long lasting. This product is very easy to apply and blend. The shades are very beautiful nudes for different natural looks. It is great for every skin tone and I definitely recommend this product for anyone that is looking for some nude colors.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Putney, KY
This palette is amazing for the price. The shadows are all well-pigmented and blend out easily. The colors themselves are very beautiful. Many would call this an Urban Decay Naked Palette dupe. I would definitely recommend this eye shadow palette for anyone who is looking for a cheaper route for the same quality of higher end makeup.
Raven C.
Raven C.
Elma, WA
I wear this eye shadow palette basically everyday and I love it so much it's so amazing I love the golds . I wish there were more mattes int he palette because I prefer more matte colors. I would say the shadows are pretty long lasting. If someone was looking for good shadow palette on a budget I would recommend this palette to them
orianna a.
orianna a.
Orlando, FL
Es muy buena, con buena pigmentacion, excelente para viajar, puedes crear muchos estilo con una sola. Es muy similar a la de urban decay por el momento es una de mis favorita porque puedes crear con ella look tanto para el dia como para la noche es practica sin necesidad de usar varias a la vez con muy buena y lo mejor economica
Heather B.
Heather B.
Victoria, BC
Where can i buy these palettes?
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this last a while? Flake? Is it smudgy? How's the pigmentation?
Christina S.
Christina S.
If you really want the shades to stand out, should you use them wet?
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Bradford
Do these have good pigment? And are they easily blendable?
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
I'm looking for new eyeshadow story try this year. Is the wet and wild Au naturel eye shadow any good?