Add a Photo

#91 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Photos (43)
Nikole C.
Nikole C.

I literally just got this for my birthday and I've had many problems with eye shadows not being pigmented, but HUNTY! Let me tell you, this is the real deal.
1. Very pigmented
2. Even if you don't use spray OR setting powder, this shadow isn't going anywhere, it doesn't even fade! I wore it out to the club for my birthday and I was sweating like a bat out of hell, but my eyes were sparkling like I descended from heaven.
3. It has tutorials on the back for you which I have used a few times!
4. ITS CHEAP AYE-EFF

#DrugIt

I love this eyeshadow. It has some pretty nudes and sparkly sparkles hat really light up my life AND my eyes.
Tina T.
Tina T.

The Wet n Wild Au Naturel Eye Shadow Bare Necessities is such a beautiful palette. It is a drugstore eyeshadow palette but the shadows last for a long time. I love the color scheme of the palette, it has natural colors and smokey colors also. You can do many looks with this eyeshadow palette. Some of the colors gives a hint of sparkle which compliments any look you are going for. On the back of the product, it shows you some examples of how to create a look with using the colors in the palette. It definitely helps to those who just started out using eyeshadows. I love this product and it is very cheap too!
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.

The Wet 'n' Wild Au Naturel palette. Is gorgeous. I love the Shimmer shades, but I will say they are hard to layer & blend. Some of the shimmer shades have fallout & almost seem to disappear when blending, but I think they may work better wet. The mattes are super pigmented & the satin colors are very nice, but again layering is not the best option. Still trying more looks, but I think this palette is better for the not so zealous blender. Kudos for being Cruelty Free!
Mo K.
Mo K.

I
really wanted to love this palette but the pigmentation and formula aren’t that
great. There are only two matte shades that are just okay. They take a decent
amount of building up, but they blend nicely. For the rest of the shimmers it’s
a hit or miss. Some are very pigmented and apply nicely, but others don’t show
up and don’t blend well. Overtime the eyeshadows crease and that makes it a big
miss for me.
I do have one of these pallets but in different shades, although a drug store brand these eye shadows are extremely pigmented, I once bought his to film a drugstore makeup tutorial with one of mt good friend and I kept this because of the pigmentation! It one of my favorite drugstore palettes, I recommend this product to mostly makeup begginers bc I think it's better to start off cheap and easy I get good!
Hanna M.
Hanna M.
Springdale, AR

By far my favorite drugstore palette! I picked this up at Walmart a while ago for less than $10 and I've used it with every eye shadow look since. It has all the necessities; base, transitions, highlights, shimmers, and mattes. The quality is amazing for the price, the shades are pigmented and blendable. Any time I try to use another palette I end up going right back to this one.
Gaby L.
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI

I absolutely love this palette. Like almost every palette, I don't use every color provided. BUT they are all neutral and perfect for every day use. I don't think you need expensive palette's when you can use something like this. I purchased mine at Walmart for somewhere around $7.00 I believe. I think it's great for anyone looking to dip there toes into the eye shadow world.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI

I honestly can't believe what a great eyeshadow palette this is for around $3!! The colors are gorgeous! They have great pigment! Easy to apply with very minimal fallout! It lasted all day (all though I did use fix+ to help it stay)! I will definitely going to pick up this pallet and the others by wet and wild to add to my collection! Can never have too many eyeshadows!
Nancy T.
Nancy T.

I absolutely love this product.
The palette is very pigmented and colors are easy to apply. Fist time buying it but I will definitely keep on my A1list.
Last all day long and it's of good value and great quality. I recommend as it goes well with my dark brown eyes but I have seen many looks with people of colored eyes using it and their eye makeup is popping as well.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Kansas City, MO

I was skeptic because of the low price that it is sold for BUT I decided to try it out anyways. It DID NOT disappoint,  I think the brush is a little to soft and could be a bit more coarse to o hold shadow to though. The colors though were just the right assortment variety of mixtures for the smokey blended eye. The palette it self last a very long time to.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Victoria, BC

Where can i buy these palettes?
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, Fl

Does this last a while? Flake? Is it smudgy? How's the pigmentation?
Darlene G.
Darlene G.
Norwalk, CA

Are the colors pigmented enough to use on its own or do you need another pallet to pack color on top of it?
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Bradford

Do these have good pigment? And are they easily blendable?
denise a.
denise a.

What is the price of this pallet?

Join Now