Add a Photo

Photos (29)
Laure'l O.
Laure'l O.
El Paso, TX

It has 10 shadows, 5 each of shimmer and matte, which is one of the reasons I bought it. I was absolutely desperate for more matte shadows

The pigmentation and blendability of these shadows blew me away for such an inexpensive palette. I don't think I've had this much success with any other drugstore shadows, ever. They're not quite able to compete with my favorite higher end brands, but definitely the closest I've found at the drugstore. So if you've been dying to try some of the high end nude shadow palettes but are turned off by the price, I would recommend this palette (and probably the other ones in this line) in place of those.

I like that the shimmers are shimmers and not glittery like some cheaper shadows can be (I don't mean the shadows that are supposed to be glitter, I mean the ones that are "shimmer" but have larger flecks that are almost as big as the glitter ones). Larger flecks tend to fall in my eyes, but I've had no problems with these.

The shade selection has a nice mix of lighter and darker, so it's suitable for day and night, and I think it would be pretty easy to take your day makeup to night just using this palette. I haven't tried that because I have no life and never go out at night for anything except groceries, but I've played with it enough to imagine.

The black probably impressed me the most. I don't think I've ever had a black drugstore shadow this pigmented. They usually turn out more grey, but this one is black-black, and works wonderfully to set liner.

My only complaint is that the palette has no mirror.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

UNBELIEVABLE QUALITY FOR THE PRICE! When I saw a friend reviewing this palette and saw swatches and the price, I knew I had to rush over to my local Walmart. Which I kind of never do. But, I find myself reaching for this palette quite often--a feat that isn't often exposed when it comes to beauty products. Wet n Wild has stepped up their game and the pigments in these shadows are AWESOME. I love the plum tones and how unique it looks. You can achieve so much with this little guy and it more than pays for itself in the long run. Perfect for the makeup lover who is skeptical of drugstore brands--a total must-have for winter.
Renay S.
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO

I absolutely love this palette and it's from the drugstore! I'm a mom on a budget always looking for great products that I can add to my must-have arsenal; this is definitely one of them. I have a few of their palettes and I love them. It's a great combination of mattes and shimmer eye shadows, both are perfect for transitioning from day to night looks. The packaging is perfect and the price is nice compared to similar products. The only thing I'd say is that the pigments are not that concentrated. If you are looking for everyday make up for everyday girls, this is the product. I highly recommend this product.
Lynda M.
Lynda M.

When I first got this I wasn't sure what to expect, but I loved the colors in it and decided to give it a try. The price was really good so I figured why not? This has to be the best drugstore brand eye shadow pallete I've ever used. The colors are much more pigmented than I thought they might be and it last a fairly long time with primer. (I haven't tried it without.) I liked this one so much I just bought the other Au Naturel pallete, "Nude Awakening." I haven't tried that one yet but I love the colors in that one also.
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Burnsville, MN

I love this palette so much! They are so pigmented and buttery and blend very nicely. It is very close to the Naked palette in my opinion. My favorite colors are the third one which is a gold shimmer, the seventh shade which is a very nice transition shade and then the eighth shade which is a dark brown which I use to deepen the crease and or outer v. An absolute must for your makeup collection and it is very inexpensive!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Meriden, CT

As a young 30 something mom and professional, I need to spend my money as of late on baby care items rather than makeup, so finding quality in both product and price is essential. This did not disappoint in either category! The color range in the compact mimic some of my more expensive pallettes and application is great. The one thing is that it isn't as pigmented so you do have to apply more layers for a deeper look.
Hanna M.
Hanna M.
Springdale, AR

By far my favorite drugstore palette! I picked this up at Walmart a while ago for less than $10 and I've used it with every eye shadow look since. It has all the necessities; base, transitions, highlights, shimmers, and mattes. The quality is amazing for the price, the shades are pigmented and blendable. Any time I try to use another palette I end up going right back to this one.
Skylar Y.
Skylar Y.
Winter Haven, FL

This is such a nice palette! It's affordable and beautiful, what's not to love? The shadows are pigmented and blend with ease. It is honestly very comparable to the Urban Decay Naked 1 palette, but at a fraction of the cost. I think if you are considering this palette, go for it. It is amazing and you won't regret it. You can find it at your local drugstore, or on their website.
Gaby L.
Gaby L.
Green Bay, Wisconsin

I absolutely love this palette. Like almost every palette, I don't use every color provided. BUT they are all neutral and perfect for every day use. I don't think you need expensive palette's when you can use something like this. I purchased mine at Walmart for somewhere around $7.00 I believe. I think it's great for anyone looking to dip there toes into the eye shadow world.
Kaleah R.
Kaleah R.
Chino, CA

This is the best palette to give some bang for your buck normally a drugstore palette comes across as dry and patchy but this one blends beautifully the shadows are amazing and the color pay off is a dream. I love finding a good palette that's inexpensive and good quality. The warm tones really show up on my skin tone and create looks for day and night will be buying more.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Victoria, BC

Where can i buy these palettes?
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL

Does this last a while? Flake? Is it smudgy? How's the pigmentation?
Darlene G.
Darlene G.
Norwalk, CA

Are the colors pigmented enough to use on its own or do you need another pallet to pack color on top of it?
denise a.
denise a.

What is the price of this pallet?
Jenny F.
Jenny F.

Are the colors very pigmented

Join Now