BY WET N WILD #11 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Your wish for the perfect liner brush has been granted! This small precision brush features short, angled bristles designed to line and define your eyes. With innovative fibers that mimic real hair and an ergonomic handle, you couldn’t go wrong if you tried.

• Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 7...9 Answers
  • I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work...6 Answers
  • Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 7...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Ana Cristina W.
Parker , CO
While I find some wet and wild cosmetic brushes better than others ... I have to say that most of their brushes, most especially the eye brushes such as the waterline and lower lash line smudging and blending brushes - perform best for me . I also liked the blush brush which at first seemed like the bristles were flimsy I was surprised at how well it applied and blended my blushes and gives off a softer more diffused touch of color. The fan brush which I normally use to apply my highlight, didn't work so well for me. It did not pick up the product well and I found myself reapplying a lot of product in order to get the pigmentation I wanted. I also felt the same way about the blending eye brush typically used for transition shades. Over all, I think wet and wild brushes are so worthwhile, for a first set of brush and would definitely recommend them for a starter set!
Nathalie V.
Goodyear, AZ
I’ve been trying to find a new angled brush to replace my ELF angled brush to have as a back up and I love this! I dislike when the bristles are too long, but the length of this brush is perfect ! Not too flimsy or too rough. Perfect for eyebrows ! I usually use the Anastasia Brow-Powder duo with this brush! And love the results !
annie h.
Las Vegas, NV
I might have purchased one from a bad batch, but unfortunately I did not like this particular brush compared to the rest of the ones I bought. It is supposed to be an angled liner brush, but I cannot see myself using it for eyeliner because the hairs on the brush are spread out and really rough. I haven't bought a new one yet, but the upside it is cheap, so replacing it shouldn't be an issue.
claudia t.
I so love these white and pink brushes they're soft they're vegan friendly animal cruelty free and they last so long plus they're like a dollar or two. The bristles are made from a synthetic material but I've never had that scratching us at some fake hair brushes can give you.
I actually have several of these angled ones because I like to use them for my lips and eyebrows my eyes liner
Maria M.
For the price is a good brush!! Under a dollar is a must for your brush collection. The packaging is really nice, I think wet n wild came out with new packaging and the prices will be higher I recommend getting your hands on these before they’re gone.
Tikara L.
Best brushes for starters! I use this one for my eyebrows although it’s a eyeliner brush but it works perfectly. Most eyebrow brushes from drugstores are way too soft, fluffy and thick but this one is my favorite. No shedding of the bristles and it’s not hard. I definitely recommend trying these from the Dollar Tree.
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
I actually really love this brush, I bought it at Walgreens a long time ago and they still sell it. I don’t think it was expensive at all. I use it to apply liner or to apply eyeshadow as a smudged liner. It is great and it cleans easily, the hairs don’t get too stained, you can still see the white to pink tips on mine
Ikzel P.
San clemente, CA
So amazing helps you set your liner in place and it is at a very good price such a good deal go get yours now before they are all gone ! The best place where you can find one is at your local walmart. I sure do recomend this product to all you girls having trouble setting your liner .
Danika K.
can I do more than 5 stars?? Omg the best brow brush when it comes to brow pomades. I love a thin tiny brow brush, it’s sturdy and gives me so much control when I’m trying to get my brows the way that I want. Really recommend, especially with the price!!
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This brush may be small but it’s definitely mighty! It’s soft but had enough stiffness to apply any product with ease. You can use this little cutie on your brows, to apply eyeliner, tightline your lower lash line, and carve out your kids with concealer. Most stores carry this brush for under a dollar. I adore this entire brush line from Wet n Wild and I would highly recommend any of them. They are a staple part of my makeup routine. Plus they’re pink and white and so pretty!
Joyce C.
Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Alondra C.
I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Monica D.
How is this brush for gel liner?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?
Vanessa R.
California
What do you guys like to use the angled brushes for?