BY WET N WILD #20 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Your wish for the perfect liner brush has been granted! This small precision brush features short, angled bristles designed to line and define your eyes. With innovative fibers that mimic real hair and an ergonomic handle, you couldn’t go wrong if you tried.

• Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens fo...9 Answers
  • Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens fo...3 Answers
  • I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy...6 Answers
wet n wild Angled Liner Brush
  • "I got this at Walgreens for 1$ and it's the best price and quality I ever paid for a brush I use this for more than just eyeliner I use it on my brows eye shadow it's the perfect brush so soft " in 58 reviews
  • "I got this at walgreens for $1 it's a cute brush and is very soft the bristles haven't she's on me I love using this too put shimmery eyeshadow in the corner of my eyes." in 29 reviews
  • "[product:wet-n-wild-wet-n-wild-brush-crease-1-ea] I love this blending brush . It's so fluffy and soft. I love the pink:white colors -no shedding and best thing is the price $1. At dollar tree." in 15 reviews
Ana Cristina W.
Parker , CO
While I find some wet and wild cosmetic brushes better than others ... I have to say that most of their brushes, most especially the eye brushes such as the waterline and lower lash line smudging and blending brushes - perform best for me . I also liked the blush brush which at first seemed like the bristles were flimsy I was surprised at how well it applied and blended my blushes and gives off a softer more diffused touch of color. The fan brush which I normally use to apply my highlight, didn't work so well for me. It did not pick up the product well and I found myself reapplying a lot of product in order to get the pigmentation I wanted. I also felt the same way about the blending eye brush typically used for transition shades. Over all, I think wet and wild brushes are so worthwhile, for a first set of brush and would definitely recommend them for a starter set!
Lauren B.
Cleveland, OH
I don't use this for liner, I use this for my brow pomades. I was skeptical at first about this because usually most liner brushes are too fluffy/thick at the end, which means you don't get sharp enough lines to create those perfect little hair like lines when doing your brows. But when I got it, I was pleasantly surprised. It was sharp without being exactly a sharp edge like the small eyeshadow brush by wet n wild is. It works perfect for applying my brow pomeade. It's just narrow enough to be the width of the brow. Most are too wide. This one is NOT. Ever since I got this brush, my brows have been looking SNATCHED. This is a brush everyone needs in their collection!
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Very impressed with this affordable little brush. For $1, I have a tool that is sturdy, not too thick, no shedding bristles, And is perfect to use straight out of the package. This brush is great for eyeliner, brow pomades, and putting an eyeshadow close to your lash line. I bought several of these so I can use them for different purposes and I’m so happy that I did. I will definitely repurchase these again and again
annie h.
Henderson, NV
I might have purchased one from a bad batch, but unfortunately I did not like this particular brush compared to the rest of the ones I bought. It is supposed to be an angled liner brush, but I cannot see myself using it for eyeliner because the hairs on the brush are spread out and really rough. I haven't bought a new one yet, but the upside it is cheap, so replacing it shouldn't be an issue.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I usually buy ELF brand eyeliner brushes but when I saw this for the same price, I thought why not get one that looks cuter? This works great for applying any gel liner to the lash line! Can not recommend Wet n Wild brushes enough!!! Great bargain!
Crystal M.
Orland , CA
I absolutely love the wet and wild brushes! They’re such a great investment and they’re super affordable! I find that they work just as well as the expensive brush set I was given when I did beauty academy. I just wish they weren’t white! I love this brush, it really hold up well and gives the perfect crisp eyeliner, but I absolutely hate that the brush gets stained after one use. I immodestly ckean my brushes after clients and the bristles are already stained black. I don’t know what is different between the eyeliner brush from the other brushes, but the others do not stain like this one does.
Allyson D.
Skokie, IL
I love using this brush for filling in my brows. I use this with brow powders and it works great! Make sure to clean it often or else it will build up product resulting in a more thicker brush which I don't like. It's affordable af so it's perfect! Overall, you should try this brush
Angelique S.
Even though this is a liner brush i use this to do my eyebrows. I bought this from a dollar tree. I have combination skin and this is easy to use and apply product. I’m so satisfied with this tool!
Katrina K.
Glenville
This is a great angle brush! I bought this from the Dollar Store and it seems like a high-end product! I love it! It works well for under the eyelid w/ eye shadow or with Gel Eyeliner. I will def. but this brush again and would recommend to anyone who is on a budget.
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This brush may be small but it’s definitely mighty! It’s soft but had enough stiffness to apply any product with ease. You can use this little cutie on your brows, to apply eyeliner, tightline your lower lash line, and carve out your kids with concealer. Most stores carry this brush for under a dollar. I adore this entire brush line from Wet n Wild and I would highly recommend any of them. They are a staple part of my makeup routine. Plus they’re pink and white and so pretty!
Joyce C.
Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Alondra C.
I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Monica D.
How is this brush for gel liner?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?
Joyce C.
Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?