wet n wild 7 Piece Brush Set

• SET INCLUDES: (1) Powder Brush, (1) Blush Brush, (1) Flat Top Brush, (1) Foundation Brush, (1) Contour Brush (1) Large Eyeshadow Brush (1) Crease Brush,
  • Cruelty-Free, Gluten-Free, and Vegan
  • Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle for total control

Good quality and do they blend well?
I need some new affordable makeup brushes and was wondering if these are worth it and good quality? Thanks:)
Curious of the quality how does it pick up product and apply to skin
Start your review of wet n wild 7 Piece Brush Set!
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I had this brushes for about three years love them they are so easy to use when applying product and blending my eye shadow, I don't think they any any improvement since I would call them perfect and there so cheat to. I do recommend this brushes cause there super nice and affordable wet n wild 7 Piece Brush Set
The wet n wild set was one of my first brushes i ever used. I bought them because I love the pink tip. They have lasted a long time and they still have lots of life yet. Really recommended it for beginners especially because they are great price. I bought mine at Walgreens.
La Vergne
Amazing brushes for the price I would definitely recommend these to anyone who doesn't like to spend a lot on makeup at all this are very good brushes and have worked well for me no matter what brand of makeup I use with them 5 starts most definitely
Las Vegas, NV
When these first came out I was learning the cut crease ! The brushes were a dollar each and they were great quality! My favorite was the eye brushes I wasn’t a fan of the face brushes! These came in handy and helped me advance my makeup game!
San Juan,PR
Éste set es muy económico y para comenzar no está mal. Lo malo de ellas es que no todas las brochas que trae son buenas, o al menos esas fue mi experiencia. Con algunas tuve que batallar para la aplicación ya que no agarra bien el maquillaje.
1,477 reviews
For the prices of these brushes, they are outstanding! I liked over half of these facial brushes and the eye brushes are really great. The ones that are flimsier I use for highlighting and they work really well for that purpose.
plano IL
I love wet and wild brushes first there definitely affordable than the expensive ones and there really soft and really good it makes my shadows look really good and the rest of the brushes too there really good
Spring, TX
Really great buy for the price, especially if you are somewhat new or beginner level with makeup. These wash well, blend well, and are super soft. Mine have held up for a few years now and I’m happy with them.
Kent, WA
You can find a lot of wet n wild brushes at the dollar store! Don’t turn your heads to these brushes. They are amazing, I use my bronzer brush from them every day. I haven’t experienced them shedding
I LOVE these brushes! Great quality, great application. They last a million years, super easy to clean and SUPER affordable!! Would definitely recommend investing in these!