Wet n Wild 511B Nouveau Pink uploaded by Baylee C.Wet n Wild 511B Nouveau Pink uploaded by Kristina G.Wet n Wild 511B Nouveau Pink uploaded by Kristina G.

BY WET N WILD

Wet n Wild 511B Nouvaeu Pink. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Perfect pink/berry color with long lasting wear. " in 1 review
  • "Not the best lipstick out there texture wise but color payoff was good price was really good great for beginner" in 1 review
  • "cute shade of lip stick and it's amazing because wet n wild is a pretty cheap brand" in 1 review
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I purchased this solely based on the price, and I definitely got what I paid for. This lipstick reminded me of the lipstick I use to use when I was a little girl. I learned my lesson, I will be spending a little more money on my lipstick next time!
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first pink lipstick, who would have thought I would fall in love with this brake. It is bright and bold. Love the pigmentation, accessibility and price. I buy them at Walgreens, but can find it mostly anywhere makeup is sold.
Julia E.
Julia E.
Review for: Wet 'n' Wild Lip Color Nouveau Pink 511A 13 oz lb lb
These are so pretty! I have these wet n wild lipsticks but in a different color and they are so pigmented! They are also super moisturizing which I like! You just have to be careful that it doesn't get on your teeth lol
Alondra P.
Alondra P.
Harvey, LA
This lipsticks are amazing especially for the price you can't really beat it. It's hard to find good drugstore lipstick and wet and wild always has good stuff and so inexpensive.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly most of their lipsticks are trash they dont work so goos, they are patchy and greasy and not pigmented enough.. Its a mess, i don't recommend it at all...
Praise E.
Praise E.
Salem, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use a shade similar to this which isn't that flattering on deeper skin tones like mine. However, I like the finish of this lipstick and how cheap it is!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Wet 'n' Wild Lip Color Nouveau Pink 511A 13 oz lb lb
I love this lipstick! The color is so bright and almost metallic! I like to use this when I'm wearing boring colors because it adds the perfect pop!
Monica B.
Monica B.
The price is reasonable. The quality very good for what you pay. The color is more intense then what you expect.
Christine N.
Christine N.
Fulton, NY
Review for: Wet 'n' Wild Lip Color Nouveau Pink 511A 13 oz lb lb
I absolutely love this lip stick! It is my favorite! It's so great because it lasts all day!
Dedra M.
Dedra M.
West Columbia, SC
Review for: Wet 'n' Wild Lip Color Nouveau Pink 511A 13 oz lb lb
What can I say about this color besides it's beautiful and I LOVE it!! It goes on smooth and stays on for longer than I expected! I have bought this shade multiple times and get so many compliments on it so needless to say, I will be buying this over and over again!!
Kenesha J.
Kenesha J.
Does anybody else love this color?