BY WET N WILD

Haley K.
Cleveland
It's a great product but not great for me. I bought it at walmart.  I believe it was $5 to $7. Not that pricey it lasted a while.  I thought I would never run out of it.  It was it a cute package, neat, easy to get open. I would recommend it to others. It was nice but I wouldn't necessarily get it again.
Lauren C.
Austin
Although Wet n Wild doesn't make the best quality products out there, I think they make the best products for their price point. This product is overall good; it applies relatively easily, but it seemed to settle into imperfections on my lips. I would like to see a more buttery texture.
Petysee W.
Colquitt
I loved this one. The color was spot on. It was shiny, smooth, and a perfect application each time. However, I didn't like that it seemed to dry my lips out quite a bit.  It seemed that I needed to apply chapstick or even a moisturizing gloss on top to allow my lips to feel smooth.  I would still buy again but pair with chapstick or gloss.
Sarah P.
La Follette
This lipstick isn't exactly one of my favorites. The value is I guess decent and it's definitely affordable. Packaging is simple and nice. But, the color I disliked after I put it on. It was definitely a let down. I will not buy again. I plan on not recommending anyone for this particular one.
Tera H.
Lake City
I have always been a fan of Wet and wild makeup products.  The 3 of a kind twist up stick is no different.   For the cost you really can't do much better.  Low price point, but excellent products!
Stacey S.
Jackson
I LOVE these! So moisturizing with a cute pop of color. I will buy these over and over again. I can fit them in my pocket with a low profile. I love Wet And Wild so much! Incredible product for the value!
Taylor D.
Lebanon
I like the colors that are available. It's a convenient to have a product that does 3 things with one piece. I would recommend this product to those who want great lip looks
Danielle H.
I love this product it’s a great price not too expensive was nice packaging works great love the twist up stick long lasting very easy to apply and you would recommend it to others I would buy this product again
Deborah W.
This lipstick wasn’t the most amazing ever but it also wasn’t bad at all. The only real issues I had were that it took a few layers to build up the color over my pigmented lips and occasionally I would find myself having to reapply the color throughout the day. But that’s not a big deal to me and I have already repurchased this product.
Kiriam C.
It has a metálico look to it and shine I am not really a fan of it don't really go for the shimmer on the lips most of the time and it is like that but extra and I like more matte and the color isn't that pretty anyways I didn't really like it but it was cheap and so why not maybe I can use it as shadow since it is very creamy

back