BY WET N WILD #3 in Makeup Brush Sets

Our cruelty-free brushes have innovative bristles and an ergonomic design making any look quick and easy to perfect.

Syndi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not have the bundle but I have the blush/contour brush and found a few eye brushes at Dollar Tree! I was given my first contour brush so I picked up another once, especially for $1!  I love this brush.  I have used it everyday since I won it!  I use it for blush but it would be great for contouring as well!  You do not have to go expensive on brushes to get good quality.  My guess is the rest of the brushes are just as good.  I would highly recommend them.  I regret not picking up more finding them for $1 but hopefully they still have some left because it applies my blush perfectly and how I personal like to apply it!  Put it this way, I reach for this brush over my IT blush brush!  Need I say more?
Sarah W.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE these Makeup Brushes by Wet n wild!! As affordable as they are, you wouldn't think they'd be of such Great Quality, But they Are!! Wet n wild has really been Nailing it with their products And these brushes are just an example of how low prices doesn't necessarily mean lower quality!! These are so soft & i love that they dont shed, Also the wands each have a small divot to place your finger upon, So you have a more steady & sturdy grasp whilst blending or buffing away!! They also come in a variety of sizes & styles too, so you'll have a brush for every makeup step!! Plus They're So Cute & Girly, Being that their pink & white!! I totally recommend trying these & saving the money, over trying another brand & paying more!!
Lorrie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These just may be my very favorite brushes I have ever owned. I own high-end brushes as well but these do the job and do it better without breaking the bank. I love the handle designs first of all, making applying whatever product I am using easy as they fit perfectly in my hand at any angle. I also love how they hold the product and I experience zero fallout with eyeshadow with these brushes. I really love the design and color. What I really love too is that I can see the product on the brushes and they come clean very easily when washing with no bristle fall out. I own several of each one and would recommend them to anyone! Best of all, they are so reasonably priced so mostly anyone can afford them. I really love that!
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this brush set!! It has every brush you would ever need. They blend super smoothly and the bristles are super soft. I honestly thought they'd be coarse. That was a big surprise. I use atleast one of these brushes everyday. I would definitely recommend! And another plus is how cheap these brushes are.
Tiffany M.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these brushes. They’re better than some brushes I paid way more for. I love the selection of shapes and sizes that they come in and I think they’re very soft and well packed. I’ve not had any issues with bristles falling out or anything like that.

Some of them fall a little flat for me, the eyeshadow crease blending brush is nice, but not tightly packed enough for me personally. It could just be my personal preference. My favorites are the big angled brush, which I use for highlighter and the big flat brush, which I use to apply foundation.

For the price, they’re a really solid set of brushes.
arynne a.
Fullerton
First time buying these brushes and I litterally broke them in when I got home lol. They are inexpensive and what's great about them is that they actually work really good! Especially the liner brush. My eyeliner came out great! You can usually find this brand in most drugstores. I actually bought them at Walgreens they wete having a deal but 1 and get 2 half off. So glad I gave these a try.
Wishona T.
Columbus
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wet and wild has my fav brushes, they are super cheap but they are one of my fav brand of brushes. I have dry skin, and they are super easy to use, labeled well and they compare to morphe brushes in my opinion. I will buy again if I need to. They are pretty amazing
Terra J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve always been a fan of wet & wild. For being a drug store brand, they’re amazing! I️ bought these at the dollar tree just to try them out and I was beyond satisfied. I’d definitely recommend these! You can’t even tell a difference in these from most high end brushes!
Emily J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes really impress me. Not only are they pretty cheap, they are absolutely amazing quality. These pick up just the right amount of product and apply it beautifully! I really recommend these brushes because I am just blown away by the quality of these!
Jackie C.
south el monte
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't really satisfied with product! I actually do love wet n wild. So with these brushes I found that my foundation would really blend in good and it would cakey. I actually did like that eyeshadow brushes they did give me a perfect blend
Joey L.
Are these brushes soft or rough?
Anna M.
Do these brushes shed after a few washes or stay intact like other competing brushes? These are priced amazing and feel great, I just dont wanna buy something Ill have to replace after a few washes!
monica g.
Gridley
I really want this brushes. Whish i can get them.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Would this be a good brush bundle for someone looking to get into makeup but still a beginner?
Nadine Y.
Doral, FL
Wet N Wild 17 Brush Bundle are these wet amd wild brushes worth the buy.