BY WET N WILD #5 in Makeup Brush Sets

Our cruelty-free brushes have innovative bristles and an ergonomic design making any look quick and easy to perfect.

• What are your thoughts on this?3 Answers
  • Beautiful, I want this2 Answers
  • Which brush works for which part of the face? There are so many!1 Answers
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
I absolutely adore these brushes! They are sooo incredibly soft and they feel amazing on my skin. I love the fact that the company is cruelty free and that the brushes were available in a bundle. They are also very affordable, I pick up extras whenever I see them because I love them so much. I love the packaging even because it helps me keep everything neat and I like how they tell you what you can use each brush for the best application. I love the finger grips because they're comfortable and make applying easier.
Tuyen B.
Tuyen B.
There was a deal going on on their website about this brush bundle and I had to get it! I've heard so many great things about their brushes and it was affordable, so why the heck not? The bristles are beyond soft and work amazing. Great quality for being drugstore and it's super inexpensive.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I LOVE THESE BRUSHES!!! For a very inexpensive brush these are amazing., They are soft and blend so well! You can't beat the price - it even compares to e.l.f. brushes! I bought another set for my kid and and thinking of buying a couple more sets for gifts! Well worth the money!
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Sylmar, CA
These are amazing. I got them for free when the website had a deal. I use them everyday. They are great brushes. I have combo skin and it's sensitive and these don't mess with it at all. You can get the whole set at the website. Over all I'm very happy with these brushes
Madison B.
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
Wet n Wild is stepping up the drugstore game! These brushes are comparable to some high end products! I use at least three of their brushes every time I apply makeup! They are extremely cheap and not over $5! Cruelty free and super cute!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Omg best drugstore brushes. Affordable and beautiful. They are soft and they work so well. I love each one. They clean very easily for me. I've had mine for at least a year and they still are in one piece. Love these highly recommended.
Tyleiyah C.
Tyleiyah C.
I actually have five of these brushes. They work so well as many others have probably said I am in love because they are vegan brushes.i only have brushes for applying eyeshadow by this brand. But that doesn't stop me from loving then.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Absolutely love Wet n' Wild's brushes! I bought them separately for about .99 cents each and recently just purchased this 17 piece brush set because I love them so much! They blend so beautifully!! & they are so affordable!!
Stacey O.
Stacey O.
These brushes are really good quality. Although they are drugstore brand they work amazing. I would recommend to everyone. Usually on clearance at Walgreens.
Ana H.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
I definitely love these brushes. They are so affordable, made from high quality cruelty free material and they are gorgeous!!
Joey L.
Joey L.
Are these brushes soft or rough?
monica g.
monica g.
Gridley
I really want this brushes. Whish i can get them.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Do these brushes shed after a few washes or stay intact like other competing brushes? These are priced amazing and feel great, I just dont wanna buy something Ill have to replace after a few washes!
Nadine Y.
Nadine Y.
Doral, FL
Wet n' Wild 17 Brush Bundle are these wet amd wild brushes worth the buy.
Zadie T.
Zadie T.
Tracy, CA
I am looking for a brush set to buy, but want to make sure it's worth it. How well do these hold up? are each brush good quality for their purposes?