BY WET N WILD #4 in Makeup Brush Sets

Our cruelty-free brushes have innovative bristles and an ergonomic design making any look quick and easy to perfect.

• OMG!!! Are they as beautiful as they look?3 Answers
  • Beautiful, I want this2 Answers
  • Ok all my life I ha e used different type of sponges do the brush...4 Answers
Wet N Wild 17 Brush Bundle
  • "definitely the best drug store brush set! i use the bronzer brush everyday. it works so well!" in 5 reviews
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I first found these brushes the day the display was being put up at a local store, and the colors caught my eye. They were cute and were a great price so I grabbed one and opened it up to check out the quality. I was really surprised. I've never found a synthetic makeup brush that felt so real. These are not your thick, draggy bristles. They are packed, and do an amazing job at application! My previous brush set was filled with high dollar brushes, and I left it somewhere never to be seen again. So I had to start rebuilding my stash, and I'm so happy that these came along when they did. I can still have great quality but for a lot less cash!
Sarah C.
Victorville, CA
This brush set has every possible brush you will need for any look you will create! Wet n wild brushes will amaze you. They are extremely affordable individually as well as in the set! Individually they retail from (1-$3) and the set retails for $30 for 17 brushes. They are super soft, don’t shed hairs over time, and blend your makeup out so effortlessly. You will be satisfied with these brushes! I highly recommend.
Syndi S.
I do not have the bundle but I have the blush/contour brush and found a few eye brushes at Dollar Tree! I was given my first contour brush so I picked up another once, especially for $1!  I love this brush.  I have used it everyday since I won it!  I use it for blush but it would be great for contouring as well!  You do not have to go expensive on brushes to get good quality.  My guess is the rest of the brushes are just as good.  I would highly recommend them.  I regret not picking up more finding them for $1 but hopefully they still have some left because it applies my blush perfectly and how I personal like to apply it!  Put it this way, I reach for this brush over my IT blush brush!  Need I say more?
Sarah W.
Everett, WA
LOVE these Makeup Brushes by Wet n wild!! As affordable as they are, you wouldn't think they'd be of such Great Quality, But they Are!! Wet n wild has really been Nailing it with their products And these brushes are just an example of how low prices doesn't necessarily mean lower quality!! These are so soft & i love that they dont shed, Also the wands each have a small divot to place your finger upon, So you have a more steady & sturdy grasp whilst blending or buffing away!! They also come in a variety of sizes & styles too, so you'll have a brush for every makeup step!! Plus They're So Cute & Girly, Being that their pink & white!! I totally recommend trying these & saving the money, over trying another brand & paying more!!
Mady F.
Let me start by saying I love these brushes and they do an amazing job at applying and blending makeup. My only issue is the big powder brush sheds! I've been using them for about 2 weeks and it still sheds. Very disappointing. I do, however get past it because of how well these brushes apply. It really is insane how good they are for such a low cost.
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
I️ am overly passionate about these brushes. Firstly they are so beyond cute. I️ can barely stand it, the baby pink is too cute. They have every brush you need, they clean seamlessly (unlike MAC which I paid a WHOLE LOT MORE)

The flat top brush, crease brush and powder brush are my absolute favorites.

A buy you won’t regret. 100% ☺️🤞🏼
Celeste R.
I first seen these brushes at a dollar store. I was really curious to see if they worked so, I bought the brush for contouring. I really wasn’t expecting much from this brush. When I tried it, I was amazed !! They are really cheap. I would totally recommend these brushes. I’m planning to buy the whole set now.
Crystal M.
Orland , CA
This is absolutely one of my favorite brush sets! This set has a very similar if not better density than my pro set I bought for makeup academy. It lives up to every standard set forth by the big names and it’s so affordable! Great brushes, great price, great purchase that I’ll make again and again!
Kaila P.
Love these brushes!!! Super affordable and very good quality. Pretty easy to clean as well I was nervous with the light colors that they would stain or always look dirty but I haven’t had a problem yet! recommend these brushes to everyone who needs new ones but doesn’t want to spend a fortune!
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA
These brushes are FANTASTIC!  I can't believe the price point for such great brushes.  I highly suggest grabbing these even if it is just for a travel set or to bulk up your brush collection (because who couldn't use more brushes??)   What a great set!
Joey L.
Are these brushes soft or rough?
monica g.
Gridley
I really want this brushes. Whish i can get them.
Anna M.
Do these brushes shed after a few washes or stay intact like other competing brushes? These are priced amazing and feel great, I just dont wanna buy something Ill have to replace after a few washes!
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Would this be a good brush bundle for someone looking to get into makeup but still a beginner?
Zadie T.
Tracy, CA
I am looking for a brush set to buy, but want to make sure it's worth it. How well do these hold up? are each brush good quality for their purposes?