BY WET N WILD

The Wet N Wild Luxe Brush Collection is a limited-edition holiday (2017) 10 piece Pro Brush set for eye and face makeup. These brushes feature an ergonomic handle design making application. This set features an assortment of contour, powder, blending, highlighting, and eye brushes that are densely packed with ultra-soft bristles making it the perfect gift for any makeup lover!

Set includes:

• Did you buy the wet n wild 10 Piece Pro Brush Set from Wa...2 Answers
  • Omg these looks so good I want them!! Do they work as goo...2 Answers
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Do walk RUN and get this set! They are absolutely gorgeous! I almost wanted to get another set just to keep on display! They were priced at 30$ however I had points to cash in so I didn't pay not one penny for them. The handles are nice, not too heavy but not too light either. The bristles are really soft and do way better than regular wet n Wild brushes. I have cleaned them once and no shedding or issues with the bristles not keeping their shape. They apply makeup perfectly and I don't need to use extra product like I normally do with the regular wet n Wild brushes. I am seriously obsessed with these, they will make a perfect gift for any beauty lover! Go get a set! wet n wild 10 Piece Pro Brush Set
Misty S.
Asheboro
Purchased at: Walgreens
I got this amazing brush set a couple of months ago when it was half off. These brushes are very soft and very good quality. The are beautifully made & don’t look nor feel cheaply made at all. Well worth the full price.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I was able to get my hands on this when it was at Walgreens for $15 before Thanksgiving! I searched 4 stores to find it and my mom was the real mvp, she found it at her store, she lives an hour away from me. These are hands down the best brushes I’ve used, but I’m pretty inexperienced with high end brushes so I don’t have anything to compare to! I use a blender sponge for my foundation but I decided to give the foundation brush a try and my foundation came out beautiful! Like I had used a sponge! The eyeshadow brushes apply eyeshadow and blend beautifully! I haven’t used anything else since I bought these! They are holding up wonderfully and have not lost any bristles in the cleaning process.
Reni C.
Santa Monica, CA
The handles are made out of plastic but it has a nice weight to it (similar to my MODA Metallics brush kit - see previous review). The bristles are soft, dense and fluffy. They are similar to the Wet N' Wild Unicorn Highlighting Brush that I own. They pick up powder products easily and applies them evenly on the face without making it look patchy or cakey. I washed these brushes prior to using them for the first time and I did not experience any shedding on the bristles. Like most brushes with white bristles, there will be some light staining from all the makeup products after washing the brushes, but not so much for these brushes.
Mayra G.
Thornton, CO
I got this set when it was 50% off during their holiday special. The brushes are beautiful, soft, and great quality!!! This set was originally $30, I got it for $15. Now if you get the ones on the website they are $6-$8 each or $60 for the set.....not cool!! So this was definitely a steal!! They forgot to do a flat shader brush but I’m assuming Wet N Wild assumes everyone has one of those. The only thing I would change is that the foundation brush didn’t have a dip. But I can see how some people could appreciate it. Without the dip would of just been a great alternative to their flat kabuki from their white brushes. Otherwise I love these brushes and wish they were permanent in this pretty lavender metallic color.
E A.
Here's another quickie.

A few weeks ago I purchased this Wet N Wild 10pc Pro Brush set from Walgreens for $15 reg $30. Do I think it was worth $15? Absolutely! Do I think it was worth $30? Maybe.

These brushes are much nicer than I expected. heavily weighted, soft bristles that don't scratch my face, no shedding and a really pretty shiny chrome that doesn't look like it's going to peel off after a few uses.

I've found myself favoring brush 7 & 10 (counting from bottom to top) especially as they blend out my shadow and blush/contour very nicely.
Wendy C.
1,426 reviews
I got a set yesterday morning at Walgreens for $15 and they’re amazing!

For not being high end makeup brushes these work extremely well!!!!! These are a steal for $15 and wetnwild has stepped up their game in more ways then one and these brushes do not disappoint!!! They’re super velvety soft,work well and look so pretty!!!

These are a must have for all makeup lovers!!
Crystal M.
Orland, CA
I absolutely love the wet and wild brushes! They’re such a great investment and they’re super affordable! I find that they work just as well as the expensive brush set I was given when I did beauty academy. I just wish they weren’t white! I love the silver handles on this set. I love everything about the Luxe set so much so that I went out and bought two set, one for personal use and one for clients. The only thing I don’t really like is that one of the brushes, the angled foundation brush, has got stained after one use. The rest of the line is amazing! I would buy them again in a heart beat
Mariah M.
10 stars!! These are so much like my morphe brushes but even more affordable. They are so pretty they feel so luxurious. The hairs are so soft and they blend anything you use out amazingly. I definitely recommend these for beginners or anyone. I bought myself and my mother both a set.
America R.
Denver, CO
I just purchased this set of brushes and used them today and I'm over the moon with them. They blend eyeshadow and everything else so bell the bristles are so soft and the wand is long enough to have control over what you are doing. They are perfect! And super affordable $30 for 10 brushes is amazing
Reyni s.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Have you bought the wet n wild 10 Piece Pro Brush Set or would you?
Ayesha P.
Brockton
How can I get this? I can’t find it anymore on Walgreens website anymore
Miisty R.
Are these brushes worth the money? Looking for more brushes not sure if they are any good?
Jen W.
katy
For those who own how are the brushes ? wet n wild 10 Piece Pro Brush Set
Sandra C.
Kissimmee, FL
wet n wild 10 Piece Pro Brush SetWetnwild makeup brushes...my baby sister is desperately seeking these brushes. I love to please and make my baby sister happy. Where can I find these brushes and are they any good?