BY WET N WILD

This palette of intensely-pigmented shadows comes in a range of textures from translucent highlights to subtle mattes to shimmering glitters. It’s your one-stop, daytime to nighttime palette!

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Ethyl Macadamiate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sorbitan Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polybutene, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, o-Cymen-5-ol, Tocopherol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Black 2/CI 77266, Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891] (0714)

• Is this worth it? Or it blends into nothing and disappears? 7 Answers
  • Does this palette worth it ???2 Answers
  • These colors look very similar to the new Covergirl Nudes palette...1 Answers
Leslie:) H.
Great colors and not too expensive! You can find at a local drugstore or Walmart. I buy most of my products at the dollar general and I like the variety of colors you have to choose from. I would totally recommend to anyone. Very awesome product
Devon R.
Payette, ID
This was my very first eyeshadow palette that I ever owned. I gave it 4 stars because it served me well for a few years until I ventured into higher end. Looking back, it was on the chalky side but blended nicely
Fatemeh S.
Dubai
Wet N Wild 10-Pan Studio Eyeshadow Palette has shimmer and matte colors. So cheap yet has great value. I got mine from Kmart but you can find it almost everywhere. It is bendable and has good color payoff. Yup I would definitely buy again but I hope they came out with more variety of colors. Right now they only have these brown neutrals and purplish colors!
Holly J.
Boise, ID
This is amazing eye shadow. I was a little worried at first that it might not last all day or it would smear everywhere. Not the case. The color stays ALL day long and still looks great. Great options of colors. Excellent price for 10 colors of eye shadow. I will absolutely be buying this Wet -N- Wild product again.
Jen W.
Philadelphia, PA
For an inexpensive brand, the quality of this palette is pretty good. The color payoff is nice, there isn't much kickback on the palette, but I do experience a lot of fallout when I am applying the shadows. Ultimately though, it is not a bad product for the price.
Marilyn M.
Meriden, CT
This is really a great pallet for the price lately wet&wild has been killing the game there products are just amazing and the best part is that there extremely affordable you have to try this pallet to see what I'm talking about I highly recommend it every eyeshadow junky
Paige M.
This product is sooo good for a drug store shadows. They have so much pigment qnd have great color payoff. They last very long, once I went swimming and my eyeshadow still looked good. The only down fall it there is a bit of fall out with these shadows.
Kimberly C.
Orlando, FL
I got this pallet because it was a very good price, I purchased it at Target. And honestly, didn’t really like it, colors were chalky and weren’t very pigmented ended up giving it away to a friend who was just practicing with makeup. Wouldn’t recommend.
Jessica L.
Brandywine
The colors go on very light. So you need to apply a few times to achieve the color you want. It's very affordable but you have to use much more then other brands.  I wouldn't recommend it. Very disappointed! I wouldn't buy again!
Kristin W.
These are such nice eyeshadows & it comes with a brush! The brush is alright though. Still can be used but the crease brush is just a bit flimsy for my liking. Still use it though. All these colors are beautiful & work so well!
Rita B.
Is this worth it? Or it blends into nothing and disappears?
Licia F.
Is the pigmentation in this palate more or less than the maybelline nudes palate?
Emily O.
What's the brush like? Should I buy their blending brush separately?
Ashten Y.
I've been trying to switch my makeup to cruelty free products and I heard Wet n Wild came out with a whole new formula for their stuff. I've heard these eyeshadow palettes are great, but do they have a lot of fallout? And are they as pigmented as they look in the pan?
Destani S.
Joppa, AL
Do they have these in more palette shades? Other than this one?