BY WET N WILD #24 in Nail Polish

Check out our 3 newest shades! Taupe As A Joke, Peach For The Stars and Lilac A Virgin.

It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s Wonder Gel! The first gel formula that doesn’t require a top coat and cures without a lamp, this nail color breakthrough is about to become your nail MVP. Provides up to 2 weeks of color and shine in 1 easy step.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Aluminum Powder/CI 77000, Iron Oxides/ CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 7/CI 15850, Red 34/CI 15880, Blue 1/CI 42090, Yellow 5/CI 19140, Yellow 10/CI 47005, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Black 2/CI 77266

Buy on Walmart*
Serena R.
Review for: Stay Classy, Taupe As A Joke more...
I recently read an article informing people on the health risks, and bacteria that we carry underneath artificial nails, and how long term wear can damage the bed of our fingernails. Immediately freaked out, I decided to take my artificial nails off, for a while and go the natural manicure route. I recently found these wet and wild one step wonder gel nail polishes to be absolutely devine! They are long wearing, have a gel like finish, and look stunning on manicured nails. I personally found that I like the freedom of being able to switch my nail polish to match my mood lol , or if I’d like to just simple accessorize my nail color with my outfit! I found these wet and wild nail polishes to be a lot better than OPI polish, Essie polish and various other more expensive options. These polishes retail for $3.99 and can be found at almost every drug store! The only thing that I do wish is that wet and wild would’ve broaden their color selection. So far my absolute favorite shade that is “stay classy” which is a Mauve-y nude that looks perfect on medium tone skin! If you have any recommendations on nail polish leave names, and colors in the comments below and I will give them a try.
Ashlee A.
I used the "Pinky Swear" color. Actually found it on clearance at Wal-Mart for $1!! I just put it on, so unsure of how long it will last. It's a pretty color but very light- almost white. Will make a good Easter color. I used two coats and I think I will go back for a third coat. It's hard to even out, there are streaks where my nail wasn't evenly coated, but I think maybe I got an old polish (hence the super cheat clearance price). I do wish the bottle was clear to verify color, etc. I do also like the rounded brush.
**UPDATED**
I dropped this down to 3 stars because the polish only lasted about two days before MAJOR chipping/peeling started to occur.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I really like Wet ‘n Wild’s 1Step Gel Polish. It goes on thick and dries fairly quickly. What I like the most is that you don’t have to treat this with a UV light and you can apply any top coat, but this particular product has a Gel 1Step Top Coat that is the exact same, only clear. It’s also thick and dries quickly and because of this, your polish stays on for about 2 weeks without worry of chipping it. GOAL!! The quality is top notch and the price is worth every penny. You can find this product at Walmart or Walgreens, which is extremely convenient. Recommend for others that want a quick, no-fuss, Gel Polish.
Melissa M.
Graniteville, SC
Review for: Crime of Passion more...
I can’t believe how good this cheaply priced polish is!! My natural nails stay quite long and I’ve used many expensive nail polish brands but none of them hold a candle to this product. I’m a Mom so I’m hard on my nails. Everyday I have my hands in dishwater, bath water, cleaning products and all sorts of other liquids. Nail polishes usually begin to chip on me within the first 24 hours and my nails usually look like a train wreck by day 3 regardless of what top coat I use. That didn’t happen with this product. I got a full 5 days of wear with this product even without a top coat! Five days before it began to chip off. I’ll never pay for over priced nail polish again. I highly recommend giving this nail polish a try.
Sara T.
Dumfries, VA
Review for: Left Marooned more...
I can't believe how well this nail polish performs!  I had read an article about how it was so good and when I saw at Target clearanced down to $2.50, I figured why not give it a try.  I have to say, this stuff rocks and I will be buying more!  It lasts much longer than regular polish for sure!  Around day 3 or 4 there was some wearing away at the tips of my nails, but no chipping like regular polish.  I loved that removing it was a breeze, just like normal polish.  I will be scooping this up in more colors...I think I may have just found my favorite nail polish!!
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Review for: Power Outage more...
I actually hate doing my own nails, but am too frugal to get them done at a nail salon (😓), so I’m always looking for a nail polish that is worth the effort. I think I’ve finally found the brand! This one step wonder gel from Wet N Wild lasted a whole week without any chips! I didn’t have to reapply once - hallelujah! You don’t need any special lights or top coats to go with it, so it’s affordable and great quality. I can’t wait to buy more colors at the store this weekend!
Amber R.
Chillicothe, OH
This nail polish is so-so. Low price point, hit or miss shade selection (at least for my tastes), and can chip fairly easy even though it claims to be a no UV light needed Gel nail polish. (& we all know GEL nail polish is supposed to be extremely strong and chip resistant. . Which this polish is not.) If you plan on only wearing these polishes for a short period of time then they are pretty good, but if you plan on your manicure lasting for a week then I would not pick this polish because it will begin to chip in only a few days
Robyn D.
Review for: Stay Classy more...
So I love the color and thickness of the formula. I really also appreciate how shiny this dries. For the price point it decent as long as you use a clear coat. I gave 4 stars bc 1) I can't stand the rounded Brush , 2) it dries every so slightly darker than the application color, 3) it seems to not last long and you must have 2 coats or it won't even last a day. But I would buy more colors, and it's waaay better than last girl gel like polish.
Illiana V.
Review for: Pinky Swear, Peri-wink-le of an Eye, Stay Classy, Lilac A Virgin more...
I got the blue one in a VoxBox and since I typically get acrylic nails I used this on my daughter. She loved it. The only thing is that they did start to chip in under a week. The colors are opaque and dry quickly, so for the price, I do think they’re totally worth it. We did end up going out and buying a few more colors and just putting a gel top coat from another brand on top and that seemed to help. The color selection is pretty good and I really like the brush.
Fiona C.
Review for: Peri-wink-le of an Eye, Stay Classy, Left Marooned more...
One of my favorite nail polish formulations out there! I love that this is affordable but actually performs just as well, if not better than higher end options (other favorites of mine are Butter London, Ciate, Nails Inc).  The polish is long lasting and wears away gracefully (on the rare occasions I'm too lazy to re-do my nails).

The color selection was really sparse before, so I'm glad they have have a much larger selection now!
Vanna V.
Fresno, CA
Are these easy to use? Or are they goopy after the first coat of polish?
Zulema O.
Does this give you the "gel look"? How long does it last before chipping? Good recommendation or save money for something else?
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
Does this nail polishdry fast and is it a matte or shine finnish.
Sara C.
Has anyone used this and found it to be gritty at times? first use after purchase it was gritty and chipped easily.
Jessika T.
Sunnyside, NY
Is the claim of gel nail color real? Or will my nails look i put on any 99 cent nail polish? They are expensive for a small little bottle and wonder if my nails will look or stay any more resistant to chips and cracks?