BY WET N WILD #12 in Nail Polish

Check out our 3 newest shades! Taupe As A Joke, Peach For The Stars and Lilac A Virgin.

It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s Wonder Gel! The first gel formula that doesn’t require a top coat and cures without a lamp, this nail color breakthrough is about to become your nail MVP. Provides up to 2 weeks of color and shine in 1 easy step.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Aluminum Powder/CI 77000, Iron Oxides/ CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 7/CI 15850, Red 34/CI 15880, Blue 1/CI 42090, Yellow 5/CI 19140, Yellow 10/CI 47005, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Black 2/CI 77266

Jenna D.
Spring Lake, NC
Im not a huge nail polish person because of the time it takes to put on a base coat, the actual nail polish and then the top coat on. This nail polish is a total game changer for me because of the one step process. I prefer getting my nails done at the salon, but between salon visits this will be great to put on the nails for some color. I have this polish in "Stay Classy." It is a beautiful rosey mauve color with a grey undertone. This is a gorgeous neutral shade for the fall. I love that the brush is big enough to cover the entire nail in one swipe. It only takes 1-2 coats to become opaque. I love that the color goes on the nails evenly and not patchy. I thought this polish was gimmicky so I was nervous to try it. But, my nails actually looks like gel nails and I'm on day two of wearing this color without it chipping. I'm definitely going to pick up more of these. For the price, formula, and easy application of the polish, I definitely recommend.
Shae L.
Greenwood, IN
I really went back and forth on whether to give this 3 or 4 stars. I like it fairly well, but the claims they make on this polish are such a leap, I can't recommend it if you're hoping for a 1 step, 2 week nail job. That said, I do love the colors, and with a top coat (and bottom if you're using one of the darker colors) it's not a bad polish. I did manage to get almost a week out of this "manicure", though I do have some small chips here and there. I tried it without a top coat the first day, but already had 1 small chip, and it was feeling really dry on top, so I added a topcoat on day two, and am about to take it off to repolish today, on day 5. I could maybe touch up and get a couple more days out of it, but I'm ready for a new color anyway. Overall, if you take the claims with a grain of salt and just go into it with realistic expectations, I think you'll like it... just don't expect to get 2 weeks.
Crystal L.
SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS NAIL POLISH. It is so cheap but extremely opaque. I have the maroon color and it covers my nail in one layer with no base coat or top coat. I also have it in a cream color, which requires two to three coats for opaqueness. In terms of longevity, I have found that if you just doing office work and nothing too rigorous with your hands you can go a week and a half without any chipping. I wash dishes every day, wash my hands like 50x a day, peel things back and it has lasted 3-5 days for me. The only con is that it doesn't actually dry glossy, it is more of a matte finish. I like that it isn't really gel and doesn't come off in shards/chunks. It is more like a long lasting nail polish that adheres to your nail like a gel. I don't know how else to explain it haha.
Kate E.
Review for: Under My Plum
I am not a huge Wet 'n' Wild fan but this was on sale, had a coupon & have been wanting to try gel nail polish forever now!
I bought the colour, 721A "Pinky Swear" but could not find it in the search.
I am one to paint my toes only as NOTHING stays on my fingers for more than a day...no matter the brand or how many coats I use!
I LOVE this stuff! The colour I picked is my fave. I am pretty basic so always stuck to the same colour but went out on a limb & tried something Springy. LOVE it! And it stays on! I don't know much about gel nail polish but this one says "No Light" on the bottle so guessing one less thing needed for amazing, LONG LASTING nail colour! Way to step up your game, Wet 'n' Wild! I will purchasing again!
Rebecca C.
Review for: Pretty Peas
This is the best drugstore nail polish I have ever found! Most nail polishes only stay nice on my fingers for a day or two. This polish lasts at least a full week before it starts chipping. You can get these almost anywhere and for $5 they are better than most of the $10-15 options. My only complaint is some of the colors do not look the same on you nails as the colored sticker on the bottle, they look a little lighter. The bottle is black so you can not actually see the true color of the polish unless you open it. Regardless, I love all the colors I have tried and highly recommend this polish.
Jessica W.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Peri-wink-le of an Eye
I love this polish!!! I am a hairstylist, so my hands are constantly in water. I have been on a quest to find a nail polish that can withstand my job...and this is it! The brush is nice and large, and it fans out perfectly for application. The formula appears to be self-leveling and dries quickly. There is no base coat or top coat for this polish...so two coats of color and you are done. I originally purchased this shade to try out this polish...went back to purchase 3 more shades! With the price point as affordable as it is, I will definitely be purchasing all the shades eventually!
Tamitra T.
Hazel Crest, IL
I like this polish but I don't love it. It just does not hold up to its up to two weeks of wear claim. It barely lasts a week on me. The first couple days it looks beautiful on. There was minor wear at the tip but nothing too bad. The shine disappears as well. I know I could use a top coat but I don't feel I should have to do that with a product that claims I don't have to. Five days into wear, there is major chipping. I guess it may last longer on those who don't do a lot of work with their hands. As for me I find I have other non gel polishes that lasts longer than this claims to.
Samantha P.
Hamilton, OH
I first purchased this polish for the shade, Peri-wink-le of an Eye. I fell in love with the formula of that shade. Now I own many colors including, Pretty Peas, Left Marooned, Under My Plum (Pictured). One coat of these polishes and you are good to go, if you want a darker tint then a second coat will work just fine. For the price point they are a fantastic buy if you are wanting a color to match a specific outfit or event. Now that the fall is coming around I am leaning to the darker colors but I will always love this formula.

Better than I ever expected from Wet 'N' Wild.
Cassidy R.
Grand bay, AL
Review for: Stay Classy
Love this nail polish. It's so pretty yet simple so it could be worn for any occasion! It's a mauvey nude, kind of a purplish brown color. Great polish for fall time!
QUALITY- it's a good quality polish, especially considering the price!! I do get quite a few chips within a few days BUT not only have my nails been horribly dry and crackled lately, but I do a lot of cleaning around the house everyday.
OVERALL- buy it & try it!! I'm very happy to have this polish in my nail collection as its one of my most reached for polishes for fall time. So cheap and worth trying out!
Marisa L.
Brownstown, MI
I LOVE this color and formula. Because the color is so light I have to put on a few coats, which is typical and expected. I always buy Wet & Wild products with a coupon or deal, never pay full price for their items, there's always a deal going on! This specific shade performed beautifully the first time. I have done my nails twice after since then, and has started to bubble on me and never completely dry, eventually leaving lines in my nails and imperfections since it is still tacky and doesn't fully dry. That is my only complaint. Overall, it is a perfect color.
Vanna V.
Fresno , CA
Are these easy to use? Or are they goopy after the first coat of polish?
Zulema O.
Does this give you the "gel look"? How long does it last before chipping? Good recommendation or save money for something else?
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
Does this nail polishdry fast and is it a matte or shine finnish.
Sara C.
Has anyone used this and found it to be gritty at times? first use after purchase it was gritty and chipped easily.
Jessika T.
Sunnyside, NY
Is the claim of gel nail color real? Or will my nails look i put on any 99 cent nail polish? They are expensive for a small little bottle and wonder if my nails will look or stay any more resistant to chips and cracks?