BY WET N WILD #24 in Nail Polish

Check out our 3 newest shades! Taupe As A Joke, Peach For The Stars and Lilac A Virgin.

It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s Wonder Gel! The first gel formula that doesn’t require a top coat and cures without a lamp, this nail color breakthrough is about to become your nail MVP. Provides up to 2 weeks of color and shine in 1 easy step.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Aluminum Powder/CI 77000, Iron Oxides/ CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 7/CI 15850, Red 34/CI 15880, Blue 1/CI 42090, Yellow 5/CI 19140, Yellow 10/CI 47005, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Black 2/CI 77266

Amber G.
Sylva, NC
I love these nail polishes!! They last forever and really feel like gel. They’re thick in a good way and don’t take many coats at all. They don’t use a light which saves a lot of time. I would 100% Recommend
Shorty D.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Stay Classy more...
I think this is the color I had. It is such a beautiful nude pink on my brown skin tone. I always have this color on my toes. I don’t think it is any longer lasting than regular polishes
Delilah D.
Yukon, OK
Review for: Stay Classy more...
Great great affordable polish. This is by far one of my absolute favorite nail polish brands. The brush is great is big but not too big and the staying power is great. It’s less than 5 dollars. I would recommend everyone giving it a try.
Zerin S.
Great, inexpensive, long lasting! Great range of colors and still unique. Always looking to pick up another shade when I spot the range in store.
Dalia S.
Raymond, WA
The pigment is amazing. The price is so ridiculously cheap for how well they apply. They last forever. I would highly recommend.
Pinal K.
Mankhool, Dubai
It gives a good gelish look to my nails.
One of the easiest products available and easy to use as well. Handy as well before parties because easier to apply and quick glam on nails
Hannah F.
A perfect gel nail polish! It stays on and doesn’t chip very easily. Not too expensive either!
Rachel C.
Lewistown Pennsylvania
There are two colors from this line that are so good I wear them on my toes all the time. Literally one comes off and the other goes on every other month.
Maredith H.
Chicopee, MA
I love the Wet N Wild Wondergel polish! It goes on smooth and lasts for a solid 2 weeks without chipping or pedaling. I was given some of this polish for Christmas and it has been my go to polish. I even use heavy cleaners and the polish lasted two weeks without a chip! After the two weeks covering the chip was also easy and blended nicely so you didnt notice the touchups!
Indiana P.
flemalle
Very good polish that is similar to gel nails. It isn’t as thick and doesn’t last as long, but it is close to it. It dries fast and is very easy to use.
Vanna V.
Fresno, CA
Are these easy to use? Or are they goopy after the first coat of polish?
Zulema O.
Does this give you the "gel look"? How long does it last before chipping? Good recommendation or save money for something else?
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
Does this nail polishdry fast and is it a matte or shine finnish.
Sara C.
Has anyone used this and found it to be gritty at times? first use after purchase it was gritty and chipped easily.
Jessika T.
Sunnyside, NY
Is the claim of gel nail color real? Or will my nails look i put on any 99 cent nail polish? They are expensive for a small little bottle and wonder if my nails will look or stay any more resistant to chips and cracks?

back