BY WET N WILD

Check out our 3 newest shades! Taupe As A Joke, Peach For The Stars and Lilac A Virgin.

It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s Wonder Gel! The first gel formula that doesn’t require a top coat and cures without a lamp, this nail color breakthrough is about to become your nail MVP. Provides up to 2 weeks of color and shine in 1 easy step.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Aluminum Powder/CI 77000, Iron Oxides/ CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 7/CI 15850, Red 34/CI 15880, Blue 1/CI 42090, Yellow 5/CI 19140, Yellow 10/CI 47005, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Black 2/CI 77266

Serena R.
Review for: Stay Classy, Taupe As A Joke more...
I recently read an article informing people on the health risks, and bacteria that we carry underneath artificial nails, and how long term wear can damage the bed of our fingernails. Immediately freaked out, I decided to take my artificial nails off, for a while and go the natural manicure route. I recently found these wet and wild one step wonder gel nail polishes to be absolutely devine! They are long wearing, have a gel like finish, and look stunning on manicured nails. I personally found that I like the freedom of being able to switch my nail polish to match my mood lol , or if I’d like to just simple accessorize my nail color with my outfit! I found these wet and wild nail polishes to be a lot better than OPI polish, Essie polish and various other more expensive options. These polishes retail for $3.99 and can be found at almost every drug store! The only thing that I do wish is that wet and wild would’ve broaden their color selection. So far my absolute favorite shade that is “stay classy” which is a Mauve-y nude that looks perfect on medium tone skin! If you have any recommendations on nail polish leave names, and colors in the comments below and I will give them a try.
Tabby
Review for: Pretty Peas more...
Really pretty nail polish line, with a beautiful shade range. I have only one shade in Pretty Peas to use as reference. But Performance is surprisingly good at a nice price point.

I’m a die hard fan of OPI particular the Infinite Shine line. These Wet n Wild One step gels are not as shiny as I like my polish to be, I feel like after a few days of wear I’m really needing to refresh my top coat and I like to make sure my top coat is especially glossy with this because these polishes aren’t very glossy in their own. At least that’s the case for this particular shade, not sure about the others.

I don’t mind too much because I always add layers of top coat every couple days when I’m going to be wearing my manicure for a week or more.

Anyway I’m not mad at it! I would totally be open to trying more colors in this line in the future especially because this range carries some really unique colors that are right up my alley that you don’t always find in other lines.

The last thing I have to mention is that I really appreciate that the swatch color on the bottle is VERY accurate as to what the actual color looks like. I hate when I buy a polish based off the outside color of the bottle and it is totally not the same shade. This is spot on :)
Rachel S.
New York
Review for: Lilac A Virgin more...
wet n wild 1 Step WonderGel promises the durability of a gel manicure - my expectation is that that's about 2 weeks of no-chip vibrant color. I was skeptical about these claims, and it turns out I was right to be. This nail polish is no more durable than any other drugstore brand. But despite all this, I truly liked this product - for a quick and easy at-home mani or pedi, it's my new go-to! I have long, oval shaped nails that most brushes struggle to cover in a single stroke, but not this one! One swipe of this brush and my entire nail was flawlessly covered in a lovely and bright color. If this product was not advertised as a gel manicure, I would absolutely give it 5 stars!
Emily K.
Dallas, TX
Hands down, better than a professional manicure! This is my go to nail polish. I discovered it a year ago (now, I think) and haven't used any other polish since! Shockingly, I have only used/own one color, Pale In Comparison (absolutely in love with this color, it's the palest shade of pink with a milky matte white look that makes anyone look tan), until yesterday! Lilac A Virgin, is my new, not topical me shade....I've only painted one foot but I'm loving it more every time I look down!!!!
Back to why this brand is the best....yall, this stuff doesn't chip, peel off, and holds true to its color...I've never seen anything like it! No light needed, and I don't even use a top coat (if they make one?)...i normally do 3 solid coats (on my toes, and I'm barefoot 99% of the time) and I'm good for over a month! 😂🤣🙈 until my nails have grown out so much I'm embarrassed and have to redo them 😂
I own a professional lamp and tons of gel polish that require a lamp that I never use anymore....because this stuff is so much better...easier, longer lasting, quick drying AMAZING polish!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I really like Wet ‘n Wild’s 1Step Gel Polish. It goes on thick and dries fairly quickly. What I like the most is that you don’t have to treat this with a UV light and you can apply any top coat, but this particular product has a Gel 1Step Top Coat that is the exact same, only clear. It’s also thick and dries quickly and because of this, your polish stays on for about 2 weeks without worry of chipping it. GOAL!! The quality is top notch and the price is worth every penny. You can find this product at Walmart or Walgreens, which is extremely convenient. Recommend for others that want a quick, no-fuss, Gel Polish.
Melissa M.
Graniteville, SC
I can’t believe how good this cheaply priced polish is!! My natural nails stay quite long and I’ve used many expensive nail polish brands but none of them hold a candle to this product. I’m a Mom so I’m hard on my nails. Everyday I have my hands in dishwater, bath water, cleaning products and all sorts of other liquids. Nail polishes usually begin to chip on me within the first 24 hours and my nails usually look like a train wreck by day 3 regardless of what top coat I use. That didn’t happen with this product. I got a full 5 days of wear with this product even without a top coat! Five days before it began to chip off. I’ll never pay for over priced nail polish again. I highly recommend giving this nail polish a try.
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
Review for: Power Outage more...
This is a surprisingly good nail polish considering many of Wet-n-Wild's products have a cheap feel to them. The wear is average to good depending on how much you wash your hands. You only need two coats to get great coverage and it has a shiny finish even without a top coat. My main qualm is that once you use it a few times, it starts taking inordinate amounts of time to dry. Also, if you do too many touch ups or more than 3 coats, it gets gummy and doesn't seem to harden at all. However, this is a problem with many other nail polishes, including the ones that cost 2-3x more.
Lily W.
Review for: Lavender Out Loud, Peri-wink-le of an Eye more...
I wish Wet n Wild would come out with more colors for their WonderGel Nail Color range. I do like the colors they have out. I buy them when the drugstore have them on sale usually when it's half price. I find these polishes to last a decent amount of time before they chip. They're comparable to other nail polishes on the market. I do find these to be a bit more expensive than the Sinful Nail Polishes which is interesting since Wet n Wild is known for being pretty cheap. I noticed Wet n Wild is coming out with more products and their prices are creeping upwards.
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
This nail polish is my absolute favorite! I bought it on a whim last summer at CVS and the cashier told me how great these work and that she is obsessed with them, which made me excited and gave me high expectations. I used the white shade on my toes and nails and WOW! This nail polish stayed on, did not chip, love the brush applicator, easy to remove, and the colors are great. I bought another pale pink shade and plan on buying more because these are the best nail polishes I've ever used! They're also really inexpensive for the quality.
Ashlee A.
I used the "Pinky Swear" color. Actually found it on clearance at Wal-Mart for $1!! I just put it on, so unsure of how long it will last. It's a pretty color but very light- almost white. Will make a good Easter color. I used two coats and I think I will go back for a third coat. It's hard to even out, there are streaks where my nail wasn't evenly coated, but I think maybe I got an old polish (hence the super cheat clearance price). I do wish the bottle was clear to verify color, etc. I do also like the rounded brush.
**UPDATED**
I dropped this down to 3 stars because the polish only lasted about two days before MAJOR chipping/peeling started to occur.
Vanna V.
Fresno , CA
Are these easy to use? Or are they goopy after the first coat of polish?
Zulema O.
Does this give you the "gel look"? How long does it last before chipping? Good recommendation or save money for something else?
Sara C.
Has anyone used this and found it to be gritty at times? first use after purchase it was gritty and chipped easily.
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
Does this nail polishdry fast and is it a matte or shine finnish.
Jessika T.
Sunnyside, NY
Is the claim of gel nail color real? Or will my nails look i put on any 99 cent nail polish? They are expensive for a small little bottle and wonder if my nails will look or stay any more resistant to chips and cracks?

Amazon