18 colors available

BY WET N WILD #12 in Nail Polish

It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s Wonder Gel! The first gel formula that doesn’t require a top coat and cures without a lamp, this nail color breakthrough is about to become your nail superhero. Provides up to 2 weeks of color and shine in 1 easy step.

Buy on Target*
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Spring Lake, NC
Im not a huge nail polish person because of the time it takes to put on a base coat, the actual nail polish and then the top coat on. This nail polish is a total game changer for me because of the one step process. I prefer getting my nails done at the salon, but between salon visits this will be great to put on the nails for some color. I have this polish in "Stay Classy." It is a beautiful rosey mauve color with a grey undertone. This is a gorgeous neutral shade for the fall. I love that the brush is big enough to cover the entire nail in one swipe. It only takes 1-2 coats to become opaque. I love that the color goes on the nails evenly and not patchy. I thought this polish was gimmicky so I was nervous to try it. But, my nails actually looks like gel nails and I'm on day two of wearing this color without it chipping. I'm definitely going to pick up more of these. For the price, formula, and easy application of the polish, I definitely recommend.
Karlie M.
Karlie M.
N Huntingdon, PA
Review for: Stay Classy
I'll start of by saying that I have tried everything to keep my nails looking nice. Even the expensive polish and gel manicures are ruined after a day or two since I have very oily nail beds. I found out about this from watching makeup hauls on YouTube... A couple people showed the colors and mentioned the two coats system and that there was no top coat necessary. I figured this was just a marketing trick, but when I heard rave review after rave review I had to see for myself. The first color I tried was 'Stay Classy'. The color was beautiful! A perfect pinky mauve in my opinion. The application was equally as beautiful. Smooth and strong color with the first coat. Both coats dried relatively quick and it lasted for 5 days before I got a single chip! This is big for me since I currently work in a paint store and deal with paint and wash my hands very frequently.
Basically you need these polishes in your life!!
Shae L.
Shae L.
Greenwood, IN
I really went back and forth on whether to give this 3 or 4 stars. I like it fairly well, but the claims they make on this polish are such a leap, I can't recommend it if you're hoping for a 1 step, 2 week nail job. That said, I do love the colors, and with a top coat (and bottom if you're using one of the darker colors) it's not a bad polish. I did manage to get almost a week out of this "manicure", though I do have some small chips here and there. I tried it without a top coat the first day, but already had 1 small chip, and it was feeling really dry on top, so I added a topcoat on day two, and am about to take it off to repolish today, on day 5. I could maybe touch up and get a couple more days out of it, but I'm ready for a new color anyway. Overall, if you take the claims with a grain of salt and just go into it with realistic expectations, I think you'll like it... just don't expect to get 2 weeks.
K T.
K T.
Review for: Stay Classy
First off, I love this color! It's so pretty and a neutral color that will go with anything you wear.
I wore it for about 5 days before taking it off. My polish always chips, usually after the first or second day of wearing it. I think this did really well for the fact that I didn't have a base or top coat on with it. I got minor chipping on all my fingertips, but it wasn't super noticeable. It probably would have done even better with a base and top coat, and I don't mind doing those extra steps next time I use this polish.
It dried really quickly and I could have gotten away with just one coat but I added a second just to make the color a little more opaque.
So overall I would recommend this color especially! I've heard that some colors are duds. So if you do try a color and are disappointed with it, just try another color from this line!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS NAIL POLISH. It is so cheap but extremely opaque. I have the maroon color and it covers my nail in one layer with no base coat or top coat. I also have it in a cream color, which requires two to three coats for opaqueness. In terms of longevity, I have found that if you just doing office work and nothing too rigorous with your hands you can go a week and a half without any chipping. I wash dishes every day, wash my hands like 50x a day, peel things back and it has lasted 3-5 days for me. The only con is that it doesn't actually dry glossy, it is more of a matte finish. I like that it isn't really gel and doesn't come off in shards/chunks. It is more like a long lasting nail polish that adheres to your nail like a gel. I don't know how else to explain it haha.
Kate E.
Kate E.
Review for: Under My Plum
I am not a huge Wet 'n' Wild fan but this was on sale, had a coupon & have been wanting to try gel nail polish forever now!
I bought the colour, 721A "Pinky Swear" but could not find it in the search.
I am one to paint my toes only as NOTHING stays on my fingers for more than a day...no matter the brand or how many coats I use!
I LOVE this stuff! The colour I picked is my fave. I am pretty basic so always stuck to the same colour but went out on a limb & tried something Springy. LOVE it! And it stays on! I don't know much about gel nail polish but this one says "No Light" on the bottle so guessing one less thing needed for amazing, LONG LASTING nail colour! Way to step up your game, Wet 'n' Wild! I will purchasing again!
Darian W.
Darian W.
Midlothian, VA
Review for: Pretty Peas
I love this polish because it stays on for a long time (I've had it on my nails for around 5 days and it's been on my toes for nearly 2 weeks and it's still going strong), it's inexpensive, and it's good quality overall. For me, it takes 3 coats to make it opaque, plus I also use a top coat and a base coat to help make it last as long as possible, which can easily be well over a week, since this polish is already extremely long wearing on its own. This is by far my favorite nail polish and I just recently bought the Pardon My Peach color, which I also love. I can't wait to try out all of the colors!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Review for: Pretty Peas
This is the best drugstore nail polish I have ever found! Most nail polishes only stay nice on my fingers for a day or two. This polish lasts at least a full week before it starts chipping. You can get these almost anywhere and for $5 they are better than most of the $10-15 options. My only complaint is some of the colors do not look the same on you nails as the colored sticker on the bottle, they look a little lighter. The bottle is black so you can not actually see the true color of the polish unless you open it. Regardless, I love all the colors I have tried and highly recommend this polish.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Peri-wink-le of an Eye
I love this polish!!! I am a hairstylist, so my hands are constantly in water. I have been on a quest to find a nail polish that can withstand my job...and this is it! The brush is nice and large, and it fans out perfectly for application. The formula appears to be self-leveling and dries quickly. There is no base coat or top coat for this polish...so two coats of color and you are done. I originally purchased this shade to try out this polish...went back to purchase 3 more shades! With the price point as affordable as it is, I will definitely be purchasing all the shades eventually!
Tamitra T.
Tamitra T.
Hazel Crest, IL
I like this polish but I don't love it. It just does not hold up to its up to two weeks of wear claim. It barely lasts a week on me. The first couple days it looks beautiful on. There was minor wear at the tip but nothing too bad. The shine disappears as well. I know I could use a top coat but I don't feel I should have to do that with a product that claims I don't have to. Five days into wear, there is major chipping. I guess it may last longer on those who don't do a lot of work with their hands. As for me I find I have other non gel polishes that lasts longer than this claims to.
Vanna V.
Vanna V.
Fresno, CA
Are these easy to use? Or are they goopy after the first coat of polish?
Zulema O.
Zulema O.
Does this give you the "gel look"? How long does it last before chipping? Good recommendation or save money for something else?
Avelina S.
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
Does this nail polishdry fast and is it a matte or shine finnish.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Has anyone used this and found it to be gritty at times? first use after purchase it was gritty and chipped easily.
Jessika T.
Jessika T.
Sunnyside, NY
Is the claim of gel nail color real? Or will my nails look i put on any 99 cent nail polish? They are expensive for a small little bottle and wonder if my nails will look or stay any more resistant to chips and cracks?