Wet n wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color

Check out our 3 newest shades! Taupe As A Joke, Peach For The Stars and Lilac A Virgin. It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s Wonder Gel! The first gel formula that doesn’t require a top coat and cures without a lamp, this nail color breakthrough is about to become your nail MVP. Provides up to 2 weeks of color and shine in 1 easy step.

If you get it over your name can you see it ?
How long does this product last on the shelf ?
Is this better for manicure or pedicure? Need it to last very long for vacation.
Start your review of Wet n wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color!
Ines P.
Wet n wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color uploaded by Ines P.
Review for: Taupe As A Joke
I think this product is amazing I totally love using a gel nail polish on my nails on the price is very good I actually don’t have any critiques on this product of course I always recommend people to use this product
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
Wet n wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color uploaded by Jessica H.
Wet n wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Review for: Lavender Out Loud
Really cute color chip free and lasts a while on acrylic nails but doesn’t last so long on natural nails. I like to top mine off with a glitter clear coat.
Grabiela R.
Montrose, CO
Wet n wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color uploaded by Grabiela R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Left Marooned
I love this line of Wet n Wild nail polishes! It’s always my go to for when I need to touch up my nails. It’s very pigmented and I’m usually good with 2 coats. I like that it looks like you just got gel nails done without having to spend a lot of money or having to use a UV lamp. I also really like it a lot because it drys pretty fast. It’s very affordable I believe it’s no more than $5. I definitely recommend this product!
Cristina S.
Grand Prairie, TX
Wet n wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color uploaded by Cristina S.
Amazing polish! Peri-wink-le of an Eye is my favorite! The polished lasted for two whole weeks!!!! Wet n wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Sage E.
Duncansville
Review for: Stay Classy
It’s a nice rosy neutral color that dries fairly quickly. It is not the best I’ve tried though.
Chante A.
Lindenwold, NJ
Wet n wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color uploaded by Chante A.
Absolutely love my new gel polish. Love that it dries fast. Love the color. And that it didn't chip as fast!! Love that i can also do my daughter's nails and not have to ready worry if it'll smudge because it dries fast.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Brianna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wet n wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color uploaded by Brianna L.
Wet n wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color uploaded by Brianna L.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Review for: Flying Colors
I picked these two colors up trying to find something to last longer than a few days, since I work at a vet, and constantly have my hands in chemicals. This lasted for about 4 days which is really good for the circumstances. It’s easy to apply. Looks really good, I didn’t use this brands top coat. I just used a quick dry top coat and they were still super shiny, and looked amazing until it started chipping. Overall If you don’t do much with your hands this would be nice for you!
Ana G.
Bountiful, UT
Wet n wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color uploaded by Ana G.
I love the color it’s such a pretty peachy nude color but when applying it is so streaky, the formula is super watery and runny I had to put about 4 layers. And even now it’s still streaky. These polishes last forever on the nails. I have it on for 2-3 weeks before it starts chipping. Will be buying other colors.Wet n wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color
mcclain H.
You could literally peel it off without any remover or anything. Great idea, but it didn't last.
Robyn D.
Wet n wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color uploaded by Robyn D.
Review for: Stay Classy
So I love the color and thickness of the formula. I really also appreciate how shiny this dries. For the price point it decent as long as you use a clear coat. I gave 4 stars bc 1) I can't stand the rounded Brush , 2) it dries every so slightly darker than the application color, 3) it seems to not last long and you must have 2 coats or it won't even last a day. But I would buy more colors, and it's waaay better than last girl gel like polish.

199 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...