Wet Line Xtreme Professional Styling Gel, 77.06 Ounce

by Wet Line

Extreme Professional Wet Line Styling Gel with extra hold comes in a 35.26 ounce tub. This alcohol free gel provides superior hold and gives a salon like finish. Contains aloe Vera and panthenol to nourish the hair while giving it sleek shine and hold.

Wet Line Xtreme Professional Styling Gel, 77.06 Ounce I haven't used it but would love to had any one used this can u tell me if it has a strong scent of it last long and if its affordable
Start your review of Wet Line Xtreme Professional Styling Gel, 77.06 Ounce!
A friend introduced me to this gel. Omg. This gel slicks my hair down like no other. It has also been the most compatible with the products I use and doesn't cause those white balls. I love it more than eco styler...
Goldsboro, NC
This gel has so much hold! If you prefer to not have sligtly crunchy hair then this is not the gel for you but if your like your wash and gos to have a lot of definition this gel is the one!
roswell, ga
I just started using this I’ve only used it once but it really helped with my braid out.It has great hold. And it’s very inexpensive this Ran me about five dollars at Walmart
Tampa, FL
Wet Line Xtreme Professional Styling Gel, 77.06 Ounce uploaded by Brandi S.
This gel is super amazing and only $3 at Walmart or Target!!! It’s a creamy gel that has an amazing hold and UV protection! It smells really good and it has Aloe Vera gel in it! I really love the fact that this gel is comparable to eco styler how it’s much better in my opinion than eco styler. Plus for a big bucket your paying at least a third of the price you would for a big jar of eco. This gel gives you that wet look that’s in right now without your hair actually being wet I’ve used this for a braid out several times and it turned out so bomb♥️😍
I’m sure everyone knows about wetline xtreme and how it’s almost perfect for natural hair. It helps define your curls. And it’s the go to gel for most hairstyles. I’ve only had one leave in that it did not mix with.
Patterson, LA
This is by far my favorite hair gel. I have extremely thick curly hair and this is the only gel that I have ever purchased that I can go 7 days before having to wash my hair and start all over. This gel is clear but it does not flake. It gives a strong enough hold to where your hair last but it's not an extremely hard hold. My hair still very movable and very flexible.
Rosston, AR
this is the greatest gel I have ever tried. it has aloe vera, so it's very moisturizing. I have natural 4a-b hair and it works wonders for my wash and gos. it works even better for very defined twist outs. very inexpensive and you get a lot of product
Fayetteville , GA
This gel is my no fail staple. I can depend on it to give me great results every time. This gel leaves my hair shiny with good hold that last for at least 7 days. The price can not be beat price starts a around $3 . Will always be in my cabinet.
Love this gel for a wash and go. It will not flake if you pair it with the right moisturizer and styler. It creates a steering cast that usually breaks after 2-3 days for me. It does have a nice scent.
Tomball, TX
Purchased at: Target
This is the best gel I have come across. The hold is amazing! I usually style my wash n go’s using this gel and every since I started my curls have been popping.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Samantha B. • 4 months ago
It does not have a strong scent in my opinion and it's very affordable! A large size would be around $2!