BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsWetline
Wet Line Xtreme Professional Mexican Hair Styling Gel Clear Cap 3527 oz / 1 kg with Aloe (directions and ingredients in Spanish)

by Wetline

Extreme Professional Wet Line Styling Gel with extra hold comes in a 35.27 ounce tub. Made in Mexico and directions/ingridients are in spanish. This gel also has a clear cap, instead of the green cap on the English version of this Gel. It is absolutely alcohol free and provides superior hold and gives a salon like finish. Contains aloe Vera and panthenol to nourish your hair while giving it sleek shine and a firm hold. No residue is left!

Contains Aloe Vera and Panthenol; Extra Hold; Clear Color; NO residue; NO alcohol

Does this makes your hair dry?
Does it flakes ?
Start your review of Wet Line Xtreme Professional Mexican Hair Styling Gel Clear Cap 35.27 oz / 1 kg with Aloe (directions and ingredients in Spanish)!
Jo C.
Saint Paul, MN
Wet Line Xtreme Professional Mexican Hair Styling Gel Clear Cap 35.27 oz / 1 kg with Aloe (directions and ingredients in Spanish) uploaded by Jo C.
Purchased at: Target
This is the best gel I have ever used! Great hold, plays well with other products, can easily crunch out the cast and its super affordable. You get so much product for the price. Defines my curls and is the only gel I use these days. It’s thick and has some slip to it. Dries totally clear and leaves no residue or build up.
Kennedy T.
Charlotte, NC
Wet Line Xtreme Professional Mexican Hair Styling Gel Clear Cap 35.27 oz / 1 kg with Aloe (directions and ingredients in Spanish) uploaded by Kennedy T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This gel is amazing. The amount you get for the cost is so great. I use it to do many types of styles, like sleeking my hair down, a quick wash in go, and even a twist out. One thing that could be improved is that it does leave flakes in my hair at times.
Kayla O.
Atlanta
Wet Line Xtreme Professional Mexican Hair Styling Gel Clear Cap 35.27 oz / 1 kg with Aloe (directions and ingredients in Spanish) uploaded by Kayla O.
This product is really good. It held a long time and didn’t flake. The gel also comes in a large amount for price! It’s definitely worth the money. I also have 4b/4c hair type. [product:wet-line-xtreme-professional-mexican-hair-styling-gel-clear-cap-3527-oz-/-1-kg-with-aloe-directions-and-ingredients-in-spanish]
Stephanie  A.
Dallas, TX
Wet Line Xtreme Professional Mexican Hair Styling Gel Clear Cap 35.27 oz / 1 kg with Aloe (directions and ingredients in Spanish) uploaded by Stephanie  A.
Definitely has a strong hold and last all day but the best part its not too strong where the hair feels icky. I have frizzy curly hair and its dark brown but it makes my curls definitely stand out. I definitely recommend this product for a daily hold. I will definitely keep using this!!
Mike’s B.
Dallas
My edges STAY laid because of this gel. I’m talkin’ all day hold and it helps out a lot with any slick back styles I wanna do.
Imani B.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite gels! It dose t dry my hair out and gives be great hold without the crunch. It doesn’t matter if I’m doing a braid out or a twist out or even slicking my hair this is my go-to gel!!
Geena C.
This gel is okay. It is not anything to brag about. It will lay my hair down but it doesnt have the best hold for my type of hair (type 4). Its cheap and works decently. It doesnt mix very well with other products, so be mindful of that. I recommend giving it a try.
Amira  A.
Brooklyn, NY
Andreanna W.
Mandeville
If you need a long lasting sleek look this would be perfect. It’s less flakey than other gels . Perfect for 4c hair
Sasha M.
Cape Girardeau
I just recently started using this product and so far it works for me. I mainly use this product for my edges so that they stay laid all day. Very cheap product but also very effective