Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair GelMexilink
Wet Line Xtreme Pro Styling Gel - Clear - 1764oz

Wet Line Xtreme Pro Styling Gel - Clear - 17.64oz

by Mexilink

Xtreme Professional Wet Line Styling Gel provides extra hold and styling control while protecting your hair with aloe vera and pantenol.

i have white people hair , is it just for me or does this product leave residue ? i use this to stiffen my waves and to lay my edges down. [product:mexilink-xtreme-professional-wet-line-styling-gel]
Does it mix well when layering products?
Start your review of Wet Line Xtreme Pro Styling Gel - Clear - 17.64oz!
Sabrina G.
San Antonio, TX
Wet Line Xtreme Pro Styling Gel - Clear - 17.64oz uploaded by Sabrina G.
It works but only for a couple hrs then it weighs back down it’s cheap so that’s kinda what I expected only 3$ Wet Line Xtreme Pro Styling Gel - Clear - 17.64oz
Clarisa S.
Dallas, TX
Wet Line Xtreme Pro Styling Gel - Clear - 17.64oz uploaded by Clarisa S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this gel for my hair . SMELLS REFRESHING ❣❣ Does not give me a flakey look like white dry gel actually makes my hair look wet all day . My hair is curly and honestly hold the frizz pretty good . Always stays in stock not pricey at all . Everybody got different outcomes from it and I loved mine
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,267 reviews
Wet Line Xtreme Pro Styling Gel - Clear - 17.64oz uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My opinion of this gel is not very good. I felt this gel lacked holding power on wet out of the shower hair,it does a better job on dry hair. I am going to purchase again as it is under$2. I guess I get what I pay for.
Janiya J.
milwaukee
Wet Line Xtreme Pro Styling Gel - Clear - 17.64oz uploaded by Janiya J.
This clear gel is amazing. This is better than eco styler gel in my opinion. This doesn’t like my hair flaky like at all and it holds atleast for my hair
Azucena C.
Wet Line Xtreme Pro Styling Gel - Clear - 17.64oz uploaded by Azucena C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Fijador para cabello de precio económico cumple su función y fija a un nivel de 10 .. te mantiene peinado por todo el día .. en lo personal lo uso para mis hijos ya que ocupan un nivel de fijación más alta .
Venus H.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I LOVVEEE this gel!!! It is better than Eco gel when it comes to taming curls. I’m going natural so this product helps me control the frizz around my crown area. It is also very affordable as this size bottle is only about $2 at Sally Beauty. I definitely recommend this product.
Nefertiti R.
Wet Line Xtreme Pro Styling Gel - Clear - 17.64oz uploaded by Nefertiti R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is very helpful to keep your hair in place whenever i use it. It has a good value and it is not to pricey for me. I would improve this product to make other types of gels. It is effective when you wantnyour hair to stay in place all day. I recommend this a lot.
Aymara A.
Homestead, FL
Wet Line Xtreme Pro Styling Gel - Clear - 17.64oz uploaded by Aymara A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My boys can't live without this gel. This is a really good product. Gentle with the hair, alcohol free with aloe vera. Hold the hair for almost the day and very easy to clean off using a brush. Everybody using this gel at home. Very affordable. I recommend it!👌
daisy S.
Norcross , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
For me it does not work it’s leaves residues on my hair. And it does not hold my hair through out the day as eoc gel. I don’t recommend for sum of y’all.
Tishana T.
This is, HANDS DOWN, my favorite gel ever. I use it on my hair as a styler and it does exactly what it needs to do. I would compare it to EcoStyler except this product has no protein. I wish they sold it in more places, but I can find it at my local Target in large 30+oz tubs. If you are a tightly coiled curly girl like me, this product will not disappoint. One thing, don't bother using a leave-in conditioner. This product doesn't play well with many products and if you wash and condition your hair, you prolly won't need it.