Wet Flavored Intimacy Gel uploaded by Monica C.

BY WET

This intimacy gel is formulated according to the highest industry standards. The water based gel is doctor recommended, harmless if ingested, colorless, and stays wet to provide long lasting silky smooth lubrication. Clear and non-staining. Feels delicious. Sugar free. see more...

Adriana M.
My bottle is almost empty, and not because I have used it all, but because it spilled. If you use a lot of the product it does feel sticky and gross. I just use a small amount and it is all I need. The flavor is very "artificial" and could be better, you get what you paid for. I do think it is a great beginner product as stated in another review.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Doesn't taste too bad. Lubricates well. Recommend for anyone in need of lubricant. Lasts long time. Bought it off of Amazon. Was cheap too. Doesn't burn or irritate.
Krystle P.
Springfield, IL
This product is silky not sticky. Makes for fun playtime. I've used several flavors but strawberry seems to be everyone's favorite. Non greasy formula is easy to clean up.
Mitena V.
Seattle, WA
Definitely a downgrade from their normal gels. The flavor tastes much more artificial. Combined with the previous problems of stickiness and not long-lasting, not even worth it.
Olivia H.
Dalton, GA
My girlfriend and I had heard that this stuff worked and tasted well, it could not have been farther from the truth. it was super sticky and tasted like cheap soap, definitely not going to buy or use this product ever again.
Ari L.
Jacksonville, NC
I absolutely detest this lube! It's sticky and feels completely unnatural! The smell is sickly sweet and the flavor is unimpressive.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
If you haven't try you must trust me is the best thing out there it tatste good and it Glides better with this baby..
Kate H.
Niagara Falls, WY
Wet gets sticky! Due to the glycerin content I expected this to be thicker, it isn't. It's thin and watery (it is a water based after all) and it gets sticky. The flavor is light and watery, I've tasted stronger, better tasting, longer lasting lubes. Wet is great for beginner's who aren't sure of what they want in a lube. Their newest bacon lube is great, strong flavor however, again, it does get sticky and it stains!
Samantha P.
Winter Spgs, FL
I worry about the safety of this product since it is flavored. Are the flavorings sugar based or can this actually be used the way it is intended.