BY THE WET BRUSH

This Wet Brush is the one and only full size folding brush for detangling wet or dry hair. Works great on wet and dry hair For thick, curly and straight hair Soft flexible bristles on paddle detangle hair with ease Bristles have adaptive flexibility Perfect for men, women and children deal for sensitive scalps 3.5"H x 4.75"W Plastic Size: One size. Color: Pink. Gender: Female. Material: Plastic. see more...

Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this may sound crazy, but I haven't owned a hair brush for like 7 years. The reason being is my hair is very fine. This hair brush really is amazing. It leaves my hair smooth and soft with making it super puffy. Overall I use it all the time.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
This brush is my favorite. I have thick hair and this brushes through it very easily. I use it on dry and wet hair. The bristles are thin and flexible but it somehow holds up to brushing though my hair. I want to try the pro wet brush but I'm sure it's just as great as the original! I would highly recommend.
stefanie b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this brush is so perfect and works so well and dose not hart when you use it and i got my at Walmart . and  dose not coast much