Wet Brush Speed Dry Hair Brush, Pink uploaded by Nikki D.

BY THE WET BRUSH

Dry your hair faster with this Wet Brush Speed Dry hair brush. Open-vented design helps channel the air from the blow dryer while the curved shape hugs the scalp getting closer to the root allowing for the removal of excess water Speeds drying time by up to 30% Ergonomically designed handle Contains heat-resistant IntelliFlex bristles Can be used on wet or dry hair 10.25"H x 4"W x 1.5"D Plastic Size: One Size. Color: Pink. Gender: Female. see more...

Holly C.
East Lynn, WV
I love this brush. I use it for myself and my daughter who was very curly hair. We are both tender headed and this brush makes it painless to brush hair. I would pay way more for this and wish I would’ve gotten it sooner.
Libby M.
New Albany, MS
I bought this brush at Walgreens and I'm absolutely in love. It doesn't pull my hair when I brush it. I love that it's vented so it makes it easier to brush my hair and blow dry it at the same time. Hands down my favorite brush!
Maddie L.
Hartselle
This is the easiest brush to dry my hair with. It doesn’t pull on my hair or get stuck. It’s much easier to use than a round brush.