Wet Brush Speed Dry Hair Brush, Pink uploaded by Nikki D.

BY THE WET BRUSH

Dry your hair faster with this Wet Brush Speed Dry hair brush. Open-vented design helps channel the air from the blow dryer while the curved shape hugs the scalp getting closer to the root allowing for the removal of excess water Speeds drying time by up to 30% Ergonomically designed handle Contains heat-resistant IntelliFlex bristles Can be used on wet or dry hair 10.25"H x 4"W x 1.5"D Plastic Size: One Size. Color: Pink. Gender: Female. see more...

Sara H.
Once I switched to this brush every other brush I tried felt cheap. It really does detangle my long hair easily and quickly. I really wouldn’t change anything about this product and I genuinely feel that it deserves five stars. Other may have different experiences due to different types but my hair type is long and thin. I feel that this brush should be #1 for the hairbrush section. Since the design is open it makes it easier to clean and you can even use it when your hair is not wet. Highly highly recommended!!!
Megan F.
Elkhart
This brush has changed my hair drying experience! My hair is incredibly thick and it would take me at least 30 minutes to blow dry my hair, even after having it in a towel. I bought this brush and noticed and instant decrease in time when drying my hair. The open back of the brush allows the heat to reach through the hair that’s in the brush, allowing for a quicker dry. It takes me about 15 minutes now to blow dry my hair! 🙌🏼
Brooke E.
This brush is hands down the best brush I’ve ever used for everyday use. It doesn’t snag on every split end I have, it detangles easily and is a great brush to use for blow drying my hair. I highly recommend this brush to others. The price is unbeatable!
Holly C.
East Lynn, WV
I love this brush. I use it for myself and my daughter who was very curly hair. We are both tender headed and this brush makes it painless to brush hair. I would pay way more for this and wish I would’ve gotten it sooner.
Libby M.
New Albany, MS
I bought this brush at Walgreens and I'm absolutely in love. It doesn't pull my hair when I brush it. I love that it's vented so it makes it easier to brush my hair and blow dry it at the same time. Hands down my favorite brush!
Maddie L.
Hartselle
This is the easiest brush to dry my hair with. It doesn’t pull on my hair or get stuck. It’s much easier to use than a round brush.
Jade J.
As a professional licensed hairstylist , I would have to say this is by far my favourite brush that I've ever used! Especially if I have a client with tangled or hard to brush hair , this brush never let's me down! It does the trick everytime !
Amanda👸🏼 L.
Cambridge , ON
Great purchase. I own and love the original wet brush so I thought I would give this one a try for blow drying my hair straight. It really speeds up the dry time and helps to straighten and smooth my hair.