Wet Brush Speed Dry Brush uploaded by Jenna M.Wet Brush Speed Dry Brush uploaded by Monique C.

BY THE WET BRUSH

The speed dry(tm) brush is open vented which helps channel the air from the blow dryer while the curved shape hugs the scalp getting closer to the root allowing for the removal of excess water: speeding drying time by up to 30 percent. The ergonomically designed handle provides enhanced comfort. see more...

• Is this just as good as the original wet brush? I'm hopin...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jody P.
Review for: Other more...
Seriously, where has this brush been all my life?! I received the Wet Brush Speed Dry Brush as a gift and it has completely changed my post-shower life. I have very thick, fine hair which makes it prone to tangles. After using this brush one time (along with my HG product, It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product), I was shocked how easily it glided through my hair. The brush head is slightly curved so it forms to your scalp and feels great! Not to mention, it has cut my hair drying time down, considerably. Never thought I could love a hairbrush so much but this is definitely a tool a cannot live without. Give it a try, you’ll love it!
Jenna M.
San Antonio , TX
I love this brush! When I worked at the salon this was one of our stylists go to brush for clients. I can see why! It detangles gently, is flexible and adjusts to the curve of your head, plus it helps cut down drying time so that's a major plus! After using this wet brush I never want to go back to another brush again.
Brianna V.
Review for: Pink more...
I wish I would have known about this brush so much sooner!! I have VERY thick, long hair and it takes forever to dry. I got this brush for Christmas and I’m obsessed. It says reducing drying time by 30% but it’s more like 50% for me! Highly recommend!!
Bradley R.
Sedalia, MO
Review for: Purple more...
This brush goes through my hair without pulling it ripping. I don’t know how, but it’s pure magic. The bristles feel amazing like they massage your scalp. I use this while blow drying my hair and it cuts the time I spend blow drying in half!!!!
Monique C.
Review for: Pink more...
I absolutely love this brush!! Doesn’t pull your hair when detangling. I found this brush for $5.99 at my local Burlington Coat Factory! I use this on wet and dry hair ! Also use it when I have conditioner in my hair ! Absolutely recommend this !!!
Katelyn H.
Conway, SC
My daughter has very fine and slightly wavy hair that gets tangled SO easily. This brush has cut out all of the tears that used to come with brushing her hair. I like to use it on myself too because the long flexible bristles feel amazing on my scalp.
Sara W.
Shakopee
Review for: Purple, Other more...
I love this brush! Easy to comb through hair and helps to dry my hair quickly. Also very light weight at a great price. I use this brush every day. I highly recommend this brush to others.
Emma D.
Tampa, FL
Love this brush! I got it off amazon for around $10 and I am obsessed. The curved shape really feels nice on your scalp as it can cup around it. Also good for blow drying straight
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Is this just as good as the original wet brush? I'm hoping to try my first wet brush and I'm not sure which one to get