Wet Brush Pro Epic Super Smooth 2

Wet Brush Pro Epic Super Smooth 2"

BY THE WET BRUSH

Wet Brush Pro Super Smooth Blowout Brush is part of our EPIC Professional line which is designed to exceed the needs of the most demanding professionals. Three bristle types are merged to create our exclusive MultiGrip bristle technology on one side of the barrel while the other side is bristle free. The bristle free side features a smooth ceramic surface that heats up quickly to seal the hair cuticle for a Super Smooth(TM) Blowout. The uniquely designed Tri-Grip(TM) handle provides unprecedented control and comfort for the smooth easy grip styling. Our LockTIght(TM) technology secures the barrel in the handle so there are no screws or rivets to snag hair. see more...

Wet Brush Pro Epic Super Smooth 2
Wet Brush Pro Epic Super Smooth 2"
Ashley D.
Stockton
My fiance forced me to buy this in the ukta beauty store when it was used on my hair. I love it and 20 bucks isnt bad to have great looking hair
Tarryn A.
Battleford, SK
I LOVE this round brush. It makes my hair incredibly smooth and no frizz. It glides through and so there is no pulling. Awesome awesome product and I would recommend to anyone. Bought for 25.00 in Canada.