Wet Brush Pro Epic Shine Deluxe Paddle Brush uploaded by Katrina R.

BY THE WET BRUSH

The magic of the Wet Brush Pro Shine lies in the unique combination of 100% natural premium boar bristles, which are blended with Intelliflex bristles. This magical combination of bristles will gently detangle your hair while adding shine and removing impurities. The combination will help boost your scalp's circulation and spread your hair's natural oils from root to tip leaving you with longer, thicker, smoother and healthier hair. Wet Brush(R) makes detangling a lot more comfortable for your hair and your hand. Our ergonomically designed handle provides stylists with a comfortable grip that makes this brush a stylist's best friend. see more...

Katrina R.
Anna, TX
My brushes are dirty I do use my hairbrushes I have the I think it's a blow drying brush there too you're very right in the middle I have the regular pro wet brush detangler and then on the very left that is the deluxe paddle brush shine brush. Love these brushes they are very high-quality well-made they at I do have medium length hair so there will be regular tangles in my hair and they're very there a lot sturdier than the regular detangler brush and I found mine on Amazon for less than $20. I just wish that they have different sizes in the roller brush I was really disappointed about that but other than that I use nothing but wet brushes every verse that I owned in the past I've re-bought it with the wet brush and replaced it and using nothing but wet brushes. The shine brush really does work well at distributing the hair oils from the root to the ends of your hair.
Darlene M.
This is the ONLY brush I use! It detangles my very long hair without pulling! I even use it to brush out my dry hair. I recommend it to my clients with extensions because it doesn't pull at the root and keeps them from dreading at the root. It's a complete must have for any woman with any length of hair. They're so affordable and easy to find!
Scarlett H.
The best brush on the planet hands down. Makes life SO much easier by cutting down both my time spent detangling and drying my hair. Worth every penny and then some
Carla b.
ma
Excellent comb I love how effective detangling is very good friend when I need it helps me in much has many functions is super good