Wet Brush Paddle Brush Black

The Wet Brush Paddle condition edition features AguaVents™ and is great for use in the shower to comb through conditioner. Designed specifically for wet hair, the Paddle detangles all hair types with a larger square cushion than the Wet Brush for greater detangling power.

Material: Plastic

Hair Type: All Hair Types

Suggested Age: All Ages

Hair accessory style: Paddle brush

Package Quantity: 1

Beauty Purpose: Hair Styling

Brush Bristle Material: Nylon

I've really not heard much about this brush. What doesit actually do for your hair and does it do the job, any opinions?
haas anyone tries this brush?? i love wet brush but miss a paddle brush. what is your fav paddle brush?
What is the difference between this and the original wet brush?
Start your review of Wet Brush Paddle Brush Black!
Tatum S.
Sewell, NJ
Wet Brush Paddle Brush Black uploaded by Tatum S.
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite brush that I have ever owned. I used to have the oval shaped one but this one works better for me because I have a decent amount of hair to brush through. It is gentle, yet effective, and I feel like it is very non damaging to my hair when it’s wet. Love it so much! You can bring it in the shower since it has holes in the back of it too. Love it!!!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,709 reviews
Wet Brush Paddle Brush Black uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I adore this paddle brush. It is firm enough to get through my thick but fine hair all the way to my scalp. It does not tear my tear my hair out or rip it out at the end. No pulling or tugging either. I also can blow dry with it, making a straight blow out a breeze.
Karina Y.
GigHarbor
Wet Brush Paddle Brush Black uploaded by Karina Y.
I have a similar brush to this one but love how wide it is perfect for brushing big parts of your hair.
Myreesa U.
Wet Brush Paddle Brush Black uploaded by Myreesa U.
I have only used this brush for about 6 months now. I notice that it never hurts anymore when i brush my hair and it works soooo well in the shower with wet hair and a little conditioner. My only con is sometimes it takes me 2x the time brushing my hair because of how soft the bristles are. I don’t really mind though, especially because it doesn’t hurt brushing my hair wet or dry with this brush. I can actually have my boyfriend brush my hair for me sometimes 😂❤️Wet Brush Paddle Brush Pink
Jenae M.
Waseca, MN
Wet Brush Paddle Brush Black uploaded by Jenae M.
wet brush is a great detangler I highly recommend these brushes because by using other brushes don't get tangles out they just wreck your hair.
Dawn V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the wet brush as my hair tangles so very easily! Now I dont have my hair pulled out while brushing! I use it on my hair wet and dry and it dose a great job! The handle sits comfortably in my hand and the bristles bend easily so it don't RIP my hair out!
Courtney L.
Wet Brush Paddle Brush Black uploaded by Courtney L.
I have a somewhat sensitive scalp so the WetBrush definitely helps get any pesky knots out without hurting my scalp. I love how the brush detangles your hair without causing any pulling or damage
Katie H.
Canton, MI
I cannot live without this brush. After getting out of the shower and washing my hair, this brush works miracles to detangle it. I actually have it in the color purple. It's very affordable and I highly recommend it! It works so much better than wide tooth combs or picks.
zulema A.
Rockford, IL
Es un buen cepillo para el cabello. Tengo el pelo largo y frágil y me lo desenreda sin partirlo o alarme mucho. Es perfecto para cuando me lavo el cabello.
Shania D.
Boulder City, NV
The only brush I trust with my thick wavy/straight hair my hair is very damaged and dry lots of split ends but this brush really helps to not break or damage my hair more it helps to detangle cause the bristles move to not rip out your hair:)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
lauren G.
Orefield, PA
il y a un an
Sharon M. il y a un an
Yes they are great. It helps detangle without breaking your hair.
Brittany H.
Fort Belvoir, VA
il y a 2 ans
Erika T. have you tried this brush does it work well?
Erika T. il y a 2 ans
Hi Brittany H., I have not tried the paddle brush version but I have the full size Wet Brush Detangler - which I love! I actually prefer not to brush my hair wet, I let it air dry and then brush and style it, but the Wet Brush is always gentle on my hair no matter what. I also like that the whole line of brushes are pretty affordable!